Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m3w2xv2npd1qc2r5c.png

"Listen, asshole, I'll make it simple," the Strongest Man in Ikebukuro cracked his knuckles, frowning at the priest, "I've never heard of Thalmor or Imperials. However, I think both would agree that your bullshit worship is a load of crap and that you should shut up about it before I kick your ass. Not everyone wants to hear about it."

tumblr_m38zhbfLxN1qc2r5c.png

He glanced down at the girl and nodded, "Come on, kid, let's go. This crazie's getting on my nerves like that old monk a few months ago..." He turned and began to walk away from the priest, slow enough for Riley to keep up. "Hey, kid, by the way," taking out a cigarette and trying to light it, Shizuo never looked down as he asked an important question, "What's your name?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShadowPrime @TheColourlessRainbow

"Oh, I, um," the girl began, unsure how to go about telling this stranger her name. She had already spoken to him though. What harm could there have been in telling him her name too? "Yeah, there are some weird people around here. Um, my name's Riley. What's your name?" she asked, still anxiously clenching and unclenching the bottom of her jacket.[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Confused / anxious

"Tch, he just said there were weird people around here, but he should look at himself. He's got a bad attitude," Disgust grumbled, shaking her head.

Joy held up a hand. "Now, now, don't write him off just yet. He's not said anything bad to Riley yet. Let's give him a chance."

"I wanna go back to school," Sadness groaned. "We're definitely late for the trip by now."

"Oh shut up. Nothing we can do about it right now," Anger snapped, glancing at Sadness.
[/fieldbox]

@The Tactician

The Rookie's eyes suddenly stopped, as if he saw something, which, for most people would have looked odd, but for someone who'd fought other Spartans and even Covenant who'd made use of stealth tech, it was clear he saw the outline of the cloaked predator, there was a moment where it was as if he was unsure of what he saw, as if he might moves his eyes on

They didn't budge
article-2523058-1A1455FD00000578-895_470x709.jpg

The blip refused to appear on his motion tracker, as it would, the target wasn't moving, but it was odd, even those using active camouflage weren't hidden from the tracker....maybe it was just how slow the creature had been? Slow moving targets had a habit of hiding from the tracker...

In any case, the male's grip on his pistol tightened as he opened the small strap on his holster, allowing him to slip the pistol free should he need to

'what...is that?'

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Oh, I, um," the girl began, unsure how to go about telling this stranger her name. She had already spoken to him though. What harm could there have been in telling him her name too? "Yeah, there are some weird people around here. Um, my name's Riley. What's your name?" she asked, still anxiously clenching and unclenching the bottom of her jacket.[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]

Prognosis: Confused / anxious

"Tch, he just said there were weird people around here, but he should look at himself. He's got a bad attitude," Disgust grumbled, shaking her head.

Joy held up a hand. "Now, now, don't write him off just yet. He's not said anything bad to Riley yet. Let's give him a chance."

"I wanna go back to school," Sadness groaned. "We're definitely late for the trip by now."

"Oh shut up. Nothing we can do about it right now," Anger snapped, glancing at Sadness.
[/fieldbox]

@The Tactician
tumblr_m3919hMY2d1qc2r5c.png

"Riley, huh?" Shizuo finally got the cigarette lit and put away his lighter, taking a needed breath of the cancer stick before nodding, "Name's Shizuo, the Strongest Man in Ikebukuro and the one with the most ironic name."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Rookie's eyes suddenly stopped, as if he saw something, which, for most people would have looked odd, but for someone who'd fought other Spartans and even Covenant who'd made use of stealth tech, it was clear he saw the outline of the cloaked predator, there was a moment where it was as if he was unsure of what he saw, as if he might moves his eyes on

They didn't budge

The blip refused to appear on his motion tracker, as it would, the target wasn't moving, but it was odd, even those using active camouflage weren't hidden from the tracker....maybe it was just how slow the creature had been? Slow moving targets had a habit of hiding from the tracker...

In any case, the male's grip on his pistol tightened as he opened the small strap on his holster, allowing him to slip the pistol free should he need to

'what...is that?'

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Xenon would find Rookie doing... something.

"Hello, may I ask what you are doing?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

As the three of you drew closer to the "couple" it appeared that the man was holding a rather large key, its handle in his head. and the tip on the ground. The mans back was facing you all, but from what you could see he had black hair that was neatly brushed, and his vest was blue while the caller of his shirt was white. His dress pants where black and he wore expressive looking dress shoes. The women's back was also facing the three approaching individuals, but from what you could see she had chained wrapped from her wrists to the upper parts of her arm, long black messy hair, and a filthy orange sweat shirt. It seemed that the two haven't noticed you yet.

You could either, approach the two, or walk away.

Danger Level: Medium

Chance of Death: Low

Chance of Injury: Medium

As the three of you drew closer to the "couple" it appeared that the man was holding a rather large key, its handle in his head. and the tip on the ground. The mans back was facing you all, but from what you could see he had black hair that was neatly brushed, and his vest was blue while the caller of his shirt was white. His dress pants where black and he wore expressive looking dress shoes. The women's back was also facing the three approaching individuals, but from what you could see she had chained wrapped from her wrists to the upper parts of her arm, long black messy hair, and a filthy orange sweat shirt. It seemed that the two haven't noticed you yet.

tumblr_m38zc0KyRx1qc2r5c.png

Shizuo could already tell this was going to be trouble. Just play it cool and keep the kid safe. "Riley, keep behind me, okay? This is going to be dangerous." He stepped towards the two, confident in his ability to fight if things went side-ways, "Hey, you two, you mind explaining where me and the kid are? She needs to get to school."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @ShadowPrime

Marie Korbel
@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

Marie didn't seem to mind the odds; she stepped forwards, clearly intending on questioning them without another thought, she cleared her throat a little. "So... What am I doing here?" she asked... She didn't exactly sound patient, but, she was friendly enough; even if the Skullheart was influencing her, right now, she felt no need to cause destruction or anything... In fact, it's influence seemed to be weak right now, she didn't have to exert so much effort to keep her actions under control.​

They didn't budge

'what...is that?'

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
The Predator remained unmoving aswell, tilting its head. It noticed the human grasp its pistol in fear, knowing well that it has detected him. The Predators wrist blades would have already been deployed, ready to gut the human to pieces should it make a sudden move. The predator staring directly at its prey, and the prey staring directly at its predator. An unlikely turn of events. Another human emerged from behind, possibly giving way to a chance of escape.

Attempting to fight this human head-on would be unwise-- packs of humans can prove to be dangerous without proper stealth. The moment Rookie moves away-- hell, the moment Rookie blinks, the outline of a tall figure would disappear from his view. The sounds of rustling leaves would be the only evidence of his presence. Rookie would not be able to discern what this being was or who it was..but he knew one thing.

It wasn't human.

@DapperDogman @Bomb

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The male's eyes remained locked for a long moment, before moving for the briefest instant, to look at Xenon, before turning back, seeing the creature had moved, frowning as he sees erratic movements on the motion tracker, it seems something was interfering with it, though was unable to hide his movement due to the disturbances it used to detect movement still being sensed in the environment

The Rookie sighs gently, slipping his pistol back into his holster and fastening it in place, his eyes moving back to Xenon, a stern face plate was his only reply, as cold, unfeeling metals and alloys glanced back

He shook his head for a moment, before shrugging gently, and looking back into the woods

'Something's watching us...and I don't like that idea'

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Bomb

Joseph Joestar: Prologue - The First Crusader

"HUUUUUUH? WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!"

A certain obnoxious British voice would ring out for anyone nearby. How the hell did he even get here? Who were these people? Why should he care? Well... maybe that was the wrong attitude to take. He'd probably have to care in a place like this. It seemed sinister! Just like Mexico and Italy before, the place gave the young, oddly dressed man a bad feeling.

"Tch. Hmm... no good's gonna come outta doin' nothing," Joseph Joestar murmured to himself, pacing back and forth in a circle, crossing his arms and just about ignoring most other people nearby.

He didn't know for sure, but he felt like he had yet another bizarre adventure ahead of them.

Uh... well, may as well talk to someone. Like maybe a cute girl.

What Suzie Q didn't know didn't hurt her.

Now, what Lisa Li--Err, Mommy and Grandma Erina knew would definitely hurt him a lot.​
Prologue - Penny

"Penny, I am entrusting you with a very important mission and that is-"​

And that was the last thing Penny remembered before she rebooted on the cold metal floor she was now laying on.

"Salutations!" She replied still laying on the ground, not even knowing if there was someone else in the area.​

"I'm not quite sure where I am but - Ooooh look at the pretty stars!" She exclaimed in excitement pointing up to the sky. "Wait are those trees?" She get up on her feet and skip towards the trees. "Oh they're so beautiful as well! The leaves really bring out the brown in the trunks" What was this magical place she had woken up in...and why for the life of her couldn't Penny tell why seemingly 24 hours had been eliminated from her memory?

@Anybody
Ooh, a cute girl.

Niiice!

"Brown like the stuff that comes outta my ass! This place is uuuugly!" Joseph exclaimed obnoxiously, crossing his arms with an almost grumpy look, "I guess you don't have any idea where I am?"

@Jeremi @Anybody​

Reactions: The Myrmidon
@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @york

"Shizuo? Gazuntite," the middle schooler said, chuckling. "Oh! Sorry if I was rude. I've just never heard a name quite like that before." She stayed behind Shizuo just as he asked, however, curiously walking up to the two people to see who they were. When Shizuo spoke, she nodded in agreement. "Yeah, what he said! I'm probably late for my field trip."

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]

Prognosis: Worried / anxious

"I'm proceeding with caution. We'll stay behind Shizuo," Fear told the others, taking the reins as he watched hesitantly to see what these two mysterious figures would say.
[/fieldbox]​

tumblr_m38zc0KyRx1qc2r5c.png

Shizuo could already tell this was going to be trouble. Just play it cool and keep the kid safe. "Riley, keep behind me, okay? This is going to be dangerous." He stepped towards the two, confident in his ability to fight if things went side-ways, "Hey, you two, you mind explaining where me and the kid are? She needs to get to school."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @ShadowPrime
Marie Korbel
@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

Marie didn't seem to mind the odds; she stepped forwards, clearly intending on questioning them without another thought, she cleared her throat a little. "So... What am I doing here?" she asked... She didn't exactly sound patient, but, she was friendly enough; even if the Skullheart was influencing her, right now, she felt no need to cause destruction or anything... In fact, it's influence seemed to be weak right now, she didn't have to exert so much effort to keep her actions under control.​
Elliot quickly turned, his sharp, cold blue eyes on Shizuo. Elliot smiled for a moment before taking a step forward, his weapon dragging against the metal, causing a loud starching noise. With his free hand, Elliot pointed to Shizuo,

"Shizuor, in the future you become a problem for the Reapers." Elliot then turned to Marie,

"Marie, you become a great threat against the Reapers in the future." stated Elliot as her gestured towards the whole cast that was within the hall.

"All of them become a problem for my future, for the future of the Reapers." added Elliot before he grinned,

"I will fix this future, and I will create a perfect one." mentioned Elliot. It seemed that the man was ignoring the questions that have been directed at him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(Sorry if I over stepped, please just message me and tell me. I'll edit it out.)

Elliot quickly turned, his sharp, cold blue eyes on Shizuo. Elliot smiled for a moment before taking a step forward, his weapon dragging against the metal, causing a loud starching noise. With his free hand, Elliot pointed to Shizuo,

"Shizuor, in the future you become a problem for the Reapers." Elliot then turned to Marie,

"Marie, you become a great threat against the Reapers in the future." stated Elliot as her gestured towards the whole cast that was within the hall.

"All of them become a problem for my future, for the future of the Reapers." added Elliot before he grinned,

"I will fix this future, and I will create a perfect one." mentioned Elliot. It seemed that the man was ignoring the questions that have been directed at him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(Sorry if I over stepped, please just message me and tell me. I'll edit it out.)

"I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you're talking about, dumbass," Shizuo growled as he took out his smoke and dropped it to the ground, "But, it looks like you're looking for a fight and you're threatening Riley and the woman with me."

tumblr_m3w34f5BfZ1qc2r5c.png

He stomped and grounded out the cigarette as a vicious grin formed on his expression, "I hate people who threaten women and kids. Riley," he gestured back to the main group with his thumb, "Get back with the others. You don't need to be too close when this goes down."

@TheColourlessRainbow @york

Regina wasn't one for fear, even when the darkness took over her venison. When this darkness lasted for almost an hour, that's when Regina twirled her hands down, then upwards, purple clouds in gulping her, teleporting her. However, when she didn't appear home, her expression was in a form of anger and annoyance.

"Where am I?" Regina questioned as she began to walk towards a nearby shop,

"Its not possible that I moved between the realms, I have no portal." mumbled Regina as she walked into a shop called 'Enchanted Items.'

@Anybody that wants to interact with Regina or go into a shop

*MUFFLED SCREAMING!*

Trees! So many wonderful, colorful trees! There could only be one response to this!

tumblr_mmbxu6SHD41r1mvheo1_r3_500.gif

And the cue the sound of a pilot light flickering as the roar of the flamethrower washed over the trees. Why?

Because he could! And it all looked so very, very purty! Pyro didn't much care where he was(he'd eventually get back) nor who took him here because everyone burned eventually. But the opportunity to burn new and exotic things? You couldn't put a hat on that sort of joy.

Enter the Pyro, happy as the Spy in Scouts Mothers Bed.

God help you all.

@EVERYONE! :D

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marie Korbel
@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"What?" Marie looked annoyed that she didn't get a proper answer, she grumbled something under her breath before speaking once more "What in the world are you talking about? We just arrived here." she seemed calmer now, speaking in a level tone. The andrenaline rush from being on the verge of finally taking out Lorenzo, of the Medici Mafia, had worn off... She was back to her more composed, usual self, but, she still didn't understand much of what was going on, nor who the reapers even were.​

The menacing tone Elliot used caused little Riley to gasp. Without thinking about it, she gripped onto the back of Shizuo's shirt--her blue eyes widening with fear. This man not only seemed bad, but the words he had used almost sounded threatening even if Riley didn't understand what he meant at his mention of reapers.

"R-Right," she replied to Shizuo, moving to run off. She clenched her fists at her side and shut her eyes, not watching where she was going as she ran. She headed forward, bumping straight into Princess Anna and stumbling back. "I-I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, her eyes tearing up a little.

Prognosis: Fearful

"Agh! This guy is bad news!" Fear exclaimed. "We're definitely gonna listen to Shizuo. Abort! Abort!" Fear made sure to have Riley agree with Shizuo and rush away.

"Watch where you're going!" Disgust scolded. "Riley is running with her eyes closed! That's dangerous!"

When Riley ran into the new woman, Sadness frowned, lying her head on the console. "Not another stranger!" she moaned.
[/fieldbox]​

"I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you're talking about, dumbass," Shizuo growled as he took out his smoke and dropped it to the ground, "But, it looks like you're looking for a fight and you're threatening Riley and the woman with me."

tumblr_m3w34f5BfZ1qc2r5c.png

He stomped and grounded out the cigarette as a vicious grin formed on his expression, "I hate people who threaten women and kids. Riley," he gestured back to the main group with his thumb, "Get back with the others. You don't need to be too close when this goes down."

@TheColourlessRainbow @york
Marie Korbel
@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"What?" Marie looked annoyed that she didn't get a proper answer, she grumbled something under her breath before speaking once more "What in the world are you talking about? We just arrived here." she seemed calmer now, speaking in a level tone. The andrenaline rush from being on the verge of finally taking out Lorenzo, of the Medici Mafia, had worn off... She was back to her more composed, usual self, but, she still didn't understand much of what was going on, nor who the reapers even were.​
Elliot just grinned, then quickly dashed towards Shizuo. his movement was far to fast for most, if any, to see. As he dashed Elliot threw the large key towards Marie, if the keyblade was to hit her, it would cause broken bones at the least. All though the blade wasn't sharp enough to pierce her skin. As Elliot made it behind Shizuo, Elliot's fist flew towards his spin with incredible speed and strength, trying to bring the man to his knees.

*MUFFLED SCREAMING!*

Trees! So many wonderful, colorful trees! There could only be one response to this!

tumblr_mmbxu6SHD41r1mvheo1_r3_500.gif

And the cue the sound of a pilot light flickering as the roar of the flamethrower washed over the trees. Why?

Because he could! And it all looked so very, very purty! Pyro didn't much care where he was(he'd eventually get back) nor who took him here because everyone burned eventually. But the opportunity to burn new and exotic things? You couldn't put a hat on that sort of joy.

Enter the Pyro, happy as the Spy in Scouts Mothers Bed.

God help you all.

@EVERYONE! :D
It seemed that the tress were unaffected by the fire. There seems to be a sap leaking from the trees that prevent them from catching flame.

The menacing tone Elliot used caused little Riley to gasp. Without thinking about it, she gripped onto the back of Shizuo's shirt--her blue eyes widening with fear. This man not only seemed bad, but the words he had used almost sounded threatening even if Riley didn't understand what he meant at his mention of reapers.

"R-Right," she replied to Shizuo, moving to run off. She clenched her fists at her side and shut her eyes, not watching where she was going as she ran. She headed forward, bumping straight into Princess Anna and stumbling back. "I-I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, her eyes tearing up a little.

Prognosis: Fearful

"Agh! This guy is bad news!" Fear exclaimed. "We're definitely gonna listen to Shizuo. Abort! Abort!" Fear made sure to have Riley agree with Shizuo and rush away.

"Watch where you're going!" Disgust scolded. "Riley is running with her eyes closed! That's dangerous!"

When Riley ran into the new woman, Sadness frowned, lying her head on the console. "Not another stranger!" she moaned.
[/fieldbox]​
Anna was surprised when a small child ran into her, what was a kid doing here? Even so, she didn't know for sure if she liked children, she always found baby's adorable, but with her life locked away inside a castle, she never spent much time with them. smiling at Riley, Anna spoke in a soft but sweet tone,

"Its okay." Anna replied. When she noticed the girl's eyes tearing up, that's when the princess keeled, taking Riley's hand in hers.

"I mean, its not okay. but I didn't get hurt, so it's fine." explained Princess Anna. She however had a feeling that her reply was not the problem.

"Unless you got hurt!? realized Anna,

"Are you okay?!" she quickly asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.