Status
Not open for further replies.
Selvaria just stood there, taking the blast and bullets. Was she... healing?
"I am of the Valkyrur, the greatest warriors Europa has known! I will not be so easily defeated." She laughed, and aimed her glowing spear at Alicia, who also had the blue glow emanating from her. "She is also of the Valkyrur."

Jojo better save his crush. :/

"I-it didn't work? Why won't she go down?"

Just tanking Bolverk and a machine gun was like she was the Red Devil or something. This was going to take awhile. She was about to attack again when the woman mentioned Alicia, who was now glowing. Whatever these "Valkyrurs" were, there was more to them than Noel initially thought.

"Alicia, are you alright?" she asked, concerned for the girl.

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Verite @Tokusentai

Round Four: Mending Faults

Well, just as expected, the person with the most votes- Ridley, -was soon found to be missing. But, oddly enough, something different did happen. That meaning that.. Well, nothing happened. The world didn't suddenly start ripping apart. Not right away, at least. Before this could happen, a new rustling could be heard approaching the group.. Though it was slightly quieter than what the mutts the group had earlier met had caused. Almost as though..

full

"Everyone shut up; someone's coming," the boy that you people probably already forgot about, that had been a former 'accomplice' to the asshole blonde guy declared, reaching for a small dagger that had been stowed in a small utility belt that didn't actually seem to be very useful. Soon enough, he was proven right; a familiar young woman burst through the brush, her body battered and bruised more than a bit. She panted slightly for breath, brushing a strand of dark brown hair that wasn't captured in her braid back out of her face.. Before hurriedly speaking up.

KafQQ.jpg

"L-listen, we don't.. Have much...-" Huh. Even when she wasn't a hologram, it seemed nobody would let this woman get a word in, because the world suddenly shifted violently. But instead of the horrid ripping and tearing sound.. Everything seemed to kind of blur together, and for what felt like ages(but was truly mere minutes), everything seemed to be in slow motion. Jeez, was this what it was like to get stoned? Whether it was or not, it certainly wasn't a pleasant experience. So it was probably lucky when a voice sliced through the odd and uncomfortable hazy state of mind. "Dammit, didn't you all hear me? We don't have time for this! Snap out of it and ru--!"

And with those words.. The world almost seemed to shake violently, resulting in what felt like an earthquake or.. Say, an airship crashing? Whatever you wanted to compare it to, it was almost pleasant and relieving when the darkness washed over them and they fell unconscious.

But, when they woke up again, the sight wasn't so pleasant. Wherever they were, now, was undeterminable. It almost seemed as though, rather than one world that was just post apocalyptic, multiple had somehow fused together. Could it really be real? It certainly didn't seem like it. Even so, as per usual, a screen popped up in the same fashion as before... But oddly enough, there was only static. "Wake up! Get on your feet!" the female voice from before exclaimed, desperately.. Before she took a hard kick to the stomach, making her double over. "You don't know when to shut up, do you?" mused a familiar voice... Wait, was that the woman who had been speaking on the execution transmission?

With something like a slight growl of determination, the brunette rose back to her feet, quickly arming her bow and aiming it at the woman in front of her. All she got in return was a smile. "Aww, you think you can hurt me.. How cute," the unnamed female chuckled, shining a sickeningly sweet smile. "We both know I can. Now where's Elliot?!"

571652-bigthumbnail.jpg

"He's gone, Mockingjay," the blonde woman remarked, rather nonchalantly beginning to circle the alleged 'Mockingjay' predatorily. "Gone.. And fixing the problems you and your troublemaking kind have caused us. You really are quite the nuisance," the female continued, shaking her head with disapproval. "I'd expect better from the infamous Katniss Everdeen. Granted.. We expected better from the Cameron and Anna girls, but alas, their accomplishments were rather... Disappointing, to say the least."

Now, it seemed the woman was addressing the entire group. "Hm. All of you should be dead," she uttered, seeming disappointed. "Oh, well. That'll be mended soon enough," she stated, almost cheerfully. As if on cue, a small pack of three flaming beasts came into view.

ab3b129005.jpg

"Meet my pets, loves. Balthazar, Lucifer, Abraham; meet the appetizers, entrée, and desert," the blonde declared with a smug grin. "Now.. As much as I'd love to stay and chat, I've got places to be. I'll leave my.. Friend," with a small gesture of her hand, flames arose from the ground, swirling around brightly until they were replaced by a mysterious woman. And now, the blonde waved mockingly at the group. "Have fun~"

"No!" Katniss exclaimed, trying to shoot an arrow at the woman's conjuring hand to stop her.. But it was too late; she'd already vanished.

Ingrid seemed confused by all of what was happening, and she shied back slightly from an approaching hellhound, stumbling back and landing on her ass. On the other hand, Katniss and the odd boy from before seemed to be readying to fend off the creatures.. Little did they know, that wasn't the biggest concern.

As though these beasts and foes weren't enough, another negative change was happening.. The infected were finally reaching the harshest stages of their illness. Their skin had become tinged faintly with yellow, and their mental stability was dropping steadily. And, more likely than not, they were probably in severe pain.. Be it muscle, head, or just experiencing painful hallucinations.

Yeah.. This wasn't good, huh?

TAG @Hospes FOR HELLHOUNDS, TAG @The Silver Paladin FOR THE MYSTERY WOMAN

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]

@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117[Halo]
@Tokusentai as Eric[Divergent]

~Elliminated~

@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan: INNOCENT! RIPPED APART BY THE SCORCH MONSTERS!
@Gummi Bunnies as Add: LIEVEN! HEAD IMPLODED/FACE CAVED IN!
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Desmond Miles: INNOCENT! & Cameron Phillips: TRAITOR! DEVOURED BY MUTANT BEASTS!
@DapperDogman as The Rookie: INFECTED! STABBED IN THE BACK!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills: INNOCENT! TORN APART BY MUTT! & Anna: TRAITOR! EATEN ALIVE BY INFECTED!
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes: DOPPLEGANGER! ???​
Marie Korbel
@Hospes @Others
s4WpGHK.png

Marie looked angered, but, yet, it looked like she was having trouble keeping her thoughts in place, her skin hard turned yellow and the skull on her black was glowing an blood red color... This wasn't good; not to mention she could swear she was seeing that accursed Medici blimp in the distance, her head throbbed, even though it probably shouldn't... Could a skullgirl get a migraine? Who knows, but, this definitely was one... She clutched her head, hissing under her breath "Damn you... Lorenzo... You're... Not getting away... This time..." she shuddered as she tried to lift her head towards where his blimp was supposedly lifting off in the air; though it was doubtfull that anyone else could really see her due to well... The fact that it was a hallucination.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Selvaria just stood there, taking the blast and bullets. Was she... healing?
"I am of the Valkyrur, the greatest warriors Europa has known! I will not be so easily defeated." She laughed, and aimed her glowing spear at Alicia, who also had the blue glow emanating from her. "She is also of the Valkyrur."

Jojo better save his crush. :/
He was straight after the booty like:

tumblr_m8np41cXtN1rdczijo1_400.gif

He didn't know these new-fangled terms like "Valkyrur" and "Europa," but if this place really was some weird meeting of different worlds place, then maybe it shouldn't matter all that much to him, since they shouldn't really exist in his world. Still, sometimes he'd wonder what caused such a phenomena like this to occur in the first place, but maybe now wasn't exactly the best time to be dwelling on that.

Dashing in front of Alicia as if to guard her, Joseph would point his finger at the woman named Selvaria and speak... some speech or something like that.

tumblr_meoh98R7XP1ry9vkao5_500.gif

"Listen here, you broad! I couldn't give a rat's ass what fancy title she might have! If she's on my side, then that's enough for me to fight with her against creeps like you, bucko! I dunno what you're tryin' to get at here, but it doesn't matter either way to me! Y'hear?!" JoJo exclaimed, before quickly beginning to dash towards Selvaria.

If one were to be considered fairly observant, they would notice that Joseph's scarf seemed to be somewhat looser than usual. Who knows what that might mean?

jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-screenshot-ME3050067986_2.jpg

"Hoooah! Take this, bitch!" He would yell, his hand beginning to glow with the heated power of Hamon energy, before bringing it up and beginning to swing his hand at her, as though performing some sort of powered Karate chop, "Hamon Overdrive!!"

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
The Terminator bared its teeth as the HellHound bit him. His skin wouldn't hold up much longer...He could already see bits of the metal underneath showing through the artificial 'flesh' of the arm. He decided to drag his arm backwards as the skin tore with the Fangs being dragged down it, fully revealing parts of the T-800s' metal Skeleton. He then switched the gun to his left hand, shooting the Hound in the eye, then smacking it with the butt of the gun.
Terminator-arm_endo.jpg

@Hospes

9d9b741cd122aa0b9818382af209e445.jpg

The hellhound reared back with a howl as T-800 shot it in the eye, in clear agony. This fact put just enough distance between it and T-800 for the swing of the gun to miss. It seemed that it was distracted enough by the pain to leave it vulnerable.

@Mighty Roman

He didn't know these new-fangled terms like "Valkyrur" and "Europa," but if this place really was some weird meeting of different worlds place, then maybe it shouldn't matter all that much to him, since they shouldn't really exist in his world. Still, sometimes he'd wonder what caused such a phenomena like this to occur in the first place, but maybe now wasn't exactly the best time to be dwelling on that.

Dashing in front of Alicia as if to guard her, Joseph would point his finger at the woman named Selvaria and speak... some speech or something like that.

"Listen here, you broad! I couldn't give a rat's ass what fancy title she might have! If she's on my side, then that's enough for me to fight with her against creeps like you, bucko! I dunno what you're tryin' to get at here, but it doesn't matter either way to me! Y'hear?!" JoJo exclaimed, before quickly beginning to dash towards Selvaria.

If one were to be considered fairly observant, they would notice that Joseph's scarf seemed to be somewhat looser than usual. Who knows what that might mean?

"Hoooah! Take this, bitch!" He would yell, his hand beginning to glow with the heated power of Hamon energy, before bringing it up and beginning to swing his hand at her, as though performing some sort of powered Karate chop, "Hamon Overdrive!!"

latest

Alicia looked at Jojo. "I'm fine. It's you we need to be worried about." She said calmly. "If you can get me her spear and shield, i can defeat her."

She aimed a rifle at Selvaria.

2560074-alicia_melchiott_valkyria_chronicles_anime_01.jpg

Selvaria was startled by jojo's hit. She fell back, but still didn't show any sign of being injured. She laughed. "You fools! You will be defeated! I may be a creep, but I am still of the line of Valkyria!" She reached her spear, and fired at Alicia, who seemed to... absorb the energy.

@Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Tokusentai @Selvaria fighters

latest

Alicia looked at Jojo. "I'm fine. It's you we need to be worried about." She said calmly. "If you can get me her spear and shield, i can defeat her."

Selvaria was startled by jojo's hit. She fell back, but still didn't show any sign of being injured. She laughed. "You fools! You will be defeated! I may be a creep, but I am still of the line of Valkyria!" She reached her spear, and fired at Alicia, who seemed to... absorb the energy.

Dauntless are like busses. You ask for one, 3 come at once....Admiring Alicia's courage, Eric decided to chip in once more and help strategise, even after screwing up his "throw some serum and hope for the best" plan
"Jojo, or whatever your name is, you heard the girl! Do that Cola bullet thing again! While she's distracted, Alicia and myself can flank that witch woman, causing her to move onto her defence side. At this point, tin head can use his shotgun to take out her hands; then it's just a matter of picking the spear and shield from the broken pieces. Sound like a plan? Unless of course, you are afraid?"

tumblr_n4n7w1aRW21trd5j4o2_250.gif
@Mighty Roman @Fight the witch woman

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon

Connor looked at Glave, then at the Rook. Another dead, or whatever they were. But he cared little for that, much more interested in Glave's rambling. This was interesting, the offer of powers. His Caster abilities had never unlocked, his Mother telling him that they hadn't carried on with the unique marriage of a mortal. He hadn't been very fortunate on his Father's side of the genetic tree either, Ridley's complete lack of even the normal amount of Precursor DNA near cancelling out his Father's overabundance of the genes. It had been mangled so horribly that he couldn't activate his Father's Apple when they tested him, nor use the Eagle Vision typical of an Assassin, though he had trained long and to eliminate that weakness by using his human senses. The Sense of the People he called it.

But, that didn't matter right now. He wouldn't get to bring these powers to bear against Desmond if he was stuck here, wherever here was.

"What would you have me do?" He asked.

Cameron on the other hand, was the talky one for a change. Namely, her eyes scanning and assessing on the Rookie's gear. His firearms were considerably more powerful than her tiny pistol, an upgrade. The suit would also stop shrapnel from tearing through the more sensitive parts of her Endoskeleton and provide more protection to her core. If she was human, she might have wished that she had been a combat oriented model, but the concept never even entered her processor. She was what she was, and she was on a mission.

tumblr_maqe1uvdKn1qa7yrpo1_250.gif

She stared at the Rookie, and spoke, her voice even and emotionless. "I need your weapons and your gear."

@DapperDogman
@Gummi Bunnies

• Love
h9NUhX4.jpg

"..."

tumblr_li4f9gaOnf1qb9vva.gif

Nope, nope, nope.

Oh, there was no way in Hell Riley was going to partake in any of this. She ran off as fast as her little legs could carry her. She didn't have any methods of fighting to protect herself, of course, since she was only an ordinary human child. She was so done.
[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Ahhhhhhhhh!

1c84d3a0-feac-0132-f439-0e18518aac2f.gif

Fear was not digging this, no, not at all.
[/fieldbox]

h9NUhX4.jpg

"..."

tumblr_li4f9gaOnf1qb9vva.gif

Nope, nope, nope.

Oh, there was no way in Hell Riley was going to partake in any of this. She ran off as fast as her little legs could carry her. She didn't have any methods of fighting to protect herself, of course, since she was only an ordinary human child. She was so done.
[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Ahhhhhhhhh!

1c84d3a0-feac-0132-f439-0e18518aac2f.gif

Fear was not digging this, no, not at all.
[/fieldbox]
Isara decided to follow Riley to calm her down. Isara held some more bread in her hand. "Hey, hey, hey, calm down. Welkin and Alicia are here, I won't let anything happen to you either." She said in a soft voice. "It will be ok." Isara spoke in a calming tone. "Have some more bread. I've almost finished your doll." She smiled at her.

Isara_vc3.png

Dauntless are like busses. You ask for one, 3 come at once....Admiring Alicia's courage, Eric decided to chip in once more and help strategise, even after screwing up his "throw some serum and hope for the best" plan
"Jojo, or whatever your name is, you heard the girl! Do that Cola bullet thing again! While she's distracted, Alicia and myself can flank that witch woman, causing her to move onto her defence side. At this point, tin head can use his shotgun to take out her hands; then it's just a matter of picking the spear and shield from the broken pieces. Sound like a plan? Unless of course, you are afraid?"

Welkin nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He drew his pistol. "Selvaria, this would be the second time we've killed you."

500px-Valkyria-Chronicles_M1911_Welkin.jpeg

((Ignore the Facial expression.))

Selvaria laughed. "You don't even have a tank this time!" She raised the lance, gathering more energy.

"No, we have a team, though." Alicia said. She shot Selvaria a look, and cocked her rifle.

1366143230559.jpg

"Let's win this."

latest

"Like hell I'm afraid of any broad! Just watch!" Joseph grunted loudly in response. If this guy kept up the big talk, he was gonna be next after this was all done. Unless the desire to leave if presented would overwhelm him, which seemed entirely possible given the undesirable situation that he never asked for.

"You can be the president, the queen, or prime minister for all I care, woman! You're going down!" He would then say, directing his attention back to Selvaria, doing as suggested and drawing another cola bottle seemingly out of nowhere like his ass was a goddamn bottomless pit of strange items. No innuendo intended.

tumblr_n7swee3bWU1sxfvy5o4_500.gif

Focusing his Hamon power into the bottle, the cola would shoot the bottle cap out of its place with enough force to send it flying with the force of an oversized bullet, easily enough to crush at least the finger of a normal human.

"I expected more from you, ya broad!" He also said, taunting her in order to draw her attention.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Mighty Roman

Isara decided to follow Riley to calm her down. Isara held some more bread in her hand. "Hey, hey, hey, calm down. Welkin and Alicia are here, I won't let anything happen to you either." She said in a soft voice. "It will be ok." Isara spoke in a calming tone. "Have some more bread. I've almost finished your doll." She smiled at her.

Isara_vc3.png

Welkin nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He drew his pistol. "Selvaria, this would be the second time we've killed you."

Selvaria laughed. "You don't even have a tank this time!" She raised the lance, gathering more energy.

"No, we have a team, though." Alicia said. She shot Selvaria a look, and cocked her rifle.

1366143230559.jpg

"Let's win this."
"Like hell I'm afraid of any broad! Just watch!" Joseph grunted loudly in response. If this guy kept up the big talk, he was gonna be next after this was all done. Unless the desire to leave if presented would overwhelm him, which seemed entirely possible given the undesirable situation that he never asked for.

"You can be the president, the queen, or prime minister for all I care, woman! You're going down!" He would then say, directing his attention back to Selvaria, doing as suggested and drawing another cola bottle seemingly out of nowhere like his ass was a goddamn bottomless pit of strange items. No innuendo intended.

Focusing his Hamon power into the bottle, the cola would shoot the bottle cap out of its place with enough force to send it flying with the force of an oversized bullet, easily enough to crush at least the finger of a normal human.

"I expected more from you, ya broad!" He also said, taunting her in order to draw her attention.

Well, Noel didn't get included in that cake guy's plan. Not that she really minded.

But she also couldn't just sit back and let everyone else do everything, not after she'd mouthed off to this Valkyrur person.

Not wanting to mess up the plan, she simply fired a few times at the Valkyrur, in an attempt to help distract her from Alicia and Eric.

@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Isara_vc3.png

1366143230559.jpg

"Let's win this."

Unaware that anyone was following her, Riley let out a yelp when she heard Isara's voice come from behind her. She calmed down just a little, but still looked very frightened. Poor Riley was sick and tired of going through this. She just wanted all of this fear to end somehow...

Bqq4TPR.jpg

"Wh-Where the heck do you keep getting all of that bread from, huh?" she asked, her teeth chattering from nerves as she spoke. "But more importantly, how do you know it's going to be okay? I-It hasn't been okay for a long time now! What if it's never okay again?" she asked, her eyes welling up with tears.

@The Silver Paladin

Unaware that anyone was following her, Riley let out a yelp when she heard Isara's voice come from behind her. She calmed down just a little, but still looked very frightened. Poor Riley was sick and tired of going through this. She just wanted all of this fear to end somehow...

Bqq4TPR.jpg

"Wh-Where the heck do you keep getting all of that bread from, huh?" she asked, her teeth chattering from nerves as she spoke. "But more importantly, how do you know it's going to be okay? I-It hasn't been okay for a long time now! What if it's never okay again?" she asked, her eyes welling up with tears.

@The Silver Paladin

"Sorry, Sorry for startling you." Isara said calmly. "I'm so sorry." Isara broke the bread loaf in half. "Alicia was a baker in my town before the war. She still bakes for the military, and we were carrying rations of bread." Isara put the bread in her coat pocket. She began seeing the doll. "Everything turns out ok in the end, I promise. Things may be going bad now, but Alicia, Welkin, Jojo, and everyone else will make it all better. I promise. They're fighting for us right now."

Well, Noel didn't get included in that cake guy's plan. Not that she really minded.

But she also couldn't just sit back and let everyone else do everything, not after she'd mouthed off to this Valkyrur person.

Not wanting to mess up the plan, she simply fired a few times at the Valkyrur, in an attempt to help distract her from Alicia and Eric.

@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

"Alice, or whatever your name is! You take left, I'll take right! Tin head! This is your que!" Eric locked and loaded, unleashing a lead flurry of bullets at his opinent, rushing forward while doing so. After expending his cartridges, Eric threw his guns at the she-witch; a gene without bullets was useless to Eric; he was better of throwing the useless metal and hoping for the best to hit his target. Reaching into his jacket, the Dauntless Leader pulled out one of his through knives. "Now that's something I know how to throw!" Once again, attacking his opponent, Eric pelted his knife, aiming the the woman's face. He knew the blade stood no chance of hurting her, but at least it helped keep up the distraction. Norrowly dodging the woman's attack, Eric needed assistance. "Hey, tin head, now would be a good idea to do something!"

Connor looked at Glave, then at the Rook. Another dead, or whatever they were. But he cared little for that, much more interested in Glave's rambling. This was interesting, the offer of powers. His Caster abilities had never unlocked, his Mother telling him that they hadn't carried on with the unique marriage of a mortal. He hadn't been very fortunate on his Father's side of the genetic tree either, Ridley's complete lack of even the normal amount of Precursor DNA near cancelling out his Father's overabundance of the genes. It had been mangled so horribly that he couldn't activate his Father's Apple when they tested him, nor use the Eagle Vision typical of an Assassin, though he had trained long and to eliminate that weakness by using his human senses. The Sense of the People he called it.

But, that didn't matter right now. He wouldn't get to bring these powers to bear against Desmond if he was stuck here, wherever here was.

Cameron on the other hand, was the talky one for a change. Namely, her eyes scanning and assessing on the Rookie's gear. His firearms were considerably more powerful than her tiny pistol, an upgrade. The suit would also stop shrapnel from tearing through the more sensitive parts of her Endoskeleton and provide more protection to her core. If she was human, she might have wished that she had been a combat oriented model, but the concept never even entered her processor. She was what she was, and she was on a mission.

She stared at the Rookie, and spoke, her voice even and emotionless. "I need your weapons and your gear."

@DapperDogman
@Gummi Bunnies
The rookie simply blinked at the woman, the AI in his suit popping up and giving a small loading icon, a series of PSAs played, in jumbled order, naturally
7Ld5JcY.png

"We regret to inform you that this is not a function available at this time" the first PSA announced, a second cutting in "You lack the required credentials to obtain the requested item, return with at least one form of ID"

The rookie gave a small shake of his head as he reached to his side, tugging a single pistol out and flipping it to hold it by the barrel, gesturing it to her slowly

Virgil suddenly stopped in his tracks, his speech no longer sounding in it's usual monotone fashion
8xKmzpV.png

"Sufficient ID presented" he mutters, almost a tone of disappointedness becoming evident "Please enjoy your purchase, and don't forget, you can return your item within 30 days of purchase as long as you bring your receipt"
2k4zX9d.png

The rookie gave a small nod, reaching and handing her a small bundle of clips with his other hand, giving her 3 clips in total, or 36 total rounds not a lot of bullets, but enough to kill a small mob if she knew how to aim

A small technical specification sheet would appear in front of the male​
Technical specifications

Size
Handheld, single-handed
  • Length Standard 22.86 centimetres (9.00 in)
  • Length Up-sized 26.7 centimetres (10.5 in)
  • Weight Standard 1.8 kilograms (4.0 lb)
  • Weight Up-sized 2.7 kilograms (6.0 lb)
Damage Per Hit
Low to medium

Magazine Size

12 rounds

Maximum Ammunition

60 rounds or 5 magazines

Fire Mode

Semi-automatic

Ammunition Type

12.7x40mm M228 Semi-Armor-Piercing High-Penetration/.50 magnum rounds

Operation

Short recoil principle

Rate of Fire

Double action only

Accuracy

Medium

Range

• Maximum effective range: Between 30 and 50 meters
  • Maximum range: Between 60 and 115 meters

Rookie simply looked between the two silently and crossed his arms

Man of few actions and even fewer words, don't expect a monologue outta this guy any time soon

"This action is not logical, please, rethink your choice for the good of all around you"
gQEApo6.png

"Remember, we all have to live in the same place, your actions affect all those around you!"

Seems Virgil didn't approve of the situation

@Gummi Bunnies
@Afterlife peeps

@DapperDogman
@Gummi Bunnies
The rookie simply blinked at the woman, the AI in his suit popping up and giving a small loading icon, a series of PSAs played, in jumbled order, naturally
7Ld5JcY.png

"We regret to inform you that this is not a function available at this time" the first PSA announced, a second cutting in "You lack the required credentials to obtain the requested item, return with at least one form of ID"

The rookie gave a small shake of his head as he reached to his side, tugging a single pistol out and flipping it to hold it by the barrel, gesturing it to her slowly

Virgil suddenly stopped in his tracks, his speech no longer sounding in it's usual monotone fashion
8xKmzpV.png

"Sufficient ID presented" he mutters, almost a tone of disappointedness becoming evident "Please enjoy your purchase, and don't forget, you can return your item within 30 days of purchase as long as you bring your receipt"
2k4zX9d.png

The rookie gave a small nod, reaching and handing her a small bundle of clips with his other hand, giving her 3 clips in total, or 36 total rounds not a lot of bullets, but enough to kill a small mob if she knew how to aim

Technical specifications

Size
Handheld, single-handed
Damage Per Hit
Low to medium

Magazine Size

12 rounds

Maximum Ammunition

60 rounds or 5 magazines

Fire Mode

Semi-automatic

Ammunition Type

Operation

Short recoil principle

Rate of Fire

Double action only

Accuracy

Medium

Range

-Afterlife Update-
(because things are wrapping up I suppose)

While Glave was busy setting up the next trial for the group, it seemed that a certain someone wanted to change things up a little. Unknown to them, Add was suddenly out of sight, regardless if someone was talking to him or not. The Diabolic Esper appeared right behind the administrator of Henir's Time and Space, and by that alone... things were being flipped over by a single move.

"Paranoia."

With this move alone, Glave appeared to be taken out just like that, and all that was left behind was those few time-space cubes that the masked man was holding beforehand. Smiling widely to himself, he took the cubes for himself, but he realized that there were others that witnessed this occurrence.

"... You know what? My business isn't with all of you, and even if that was the case, I would still take all of you down. However, that would be a plain waste of time... so instead..." Add sighed as he snapped his fingers, using the cubes that were now in his hands to create a rift that would lead back into location that everyone else was, where they would become alive again.

"Well, there is still those avatar cards over there, if either of you want to take it. I rather not, since I have a lot of power to myself by this point. Without further ado, that's the most I'll allow myself to do for you..." Add would say before leaving the afterlife group to themselves. They could either go and grab one of those avatar cards for the sake of free powers or they could go through the time rift and be instantly revived back with the others.

@DapperDogman @Thuro The Assassin Potato

• Thank You
The T-800 launched a couple more shots towards the HellHounds eyes. Meanwhile, John Connor decided to face the Valkyrie. He used the armour he'd taken from one of the previous dimensions to launch some punches towards her, lunging for her weapons, until The T-800 turned sharply, and ran towards him. Following Eric's instructions, he went down the middle, firing numerous rounds towards the Valkyrie, each hitting with a deafening BLAM. He then dragged John backwards, towards Alicia and Riley.
'What the hell do you think you're doing?'
'I must protect John Connor.'
'Put me back in there. I want to fight. I can protect myself.'
The T-800 remained motionless.
'I order you to let me fight.'

With almost a hint of reluctance, The Terminator stepped back, and decided to rejoin the attack on the Valkyrie, following Eric's commands.

John was about to follow, but first he decided to look at Riley. She looked so....scared. Which was normal. They were roughly the same age-with Riley being maybe a year older at max, but they still seemed so different. John wished that he could be scared, be normal. He wished that he could go to school, have normal parents and live a normal life. He wondered if Riley could ever feel normal again after this.

'How're you holding up?'
@Cromartie Sarkissian @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @WhoeverElseIsFighting

The T-800 launched a couple more shots towards the HellHounds eyes. Meanwhile, John Connor decided to face the Valkyrie. He used the armour he'd taken from one of the previous dimensions to launch some punches towards her, lunging for her weapons, until The T-800 turned sharply, and ran towards him. Following Eric's instructions, he went down the middle, firing numerous rounds towards the Valkyrie, each hitting with a deafening BLAM. He then dragged John backwards, towards Alicia and Riley.
'What the hell do you think you're doing?'
'I must protect John Connor.'
'Put me back in there. I want to fight. I can protect myself.'
The T-800 remained motionless.
'I order you to let me fight.'

With almost a hint of reluctance, The Terminator stepped back, and decided to rejoin the attack on the Valkyrie, following Eric's commands.

John was about to follow, but first he decided to look at Riley. She looked so....scared. Which was normal. They were roughly the same age-with Riley being maybe a year older at max, but they still seemed so different. John wished that he could be scared, be normal. He wished that he could go to school, have normal parents and live a normal life. He wondered if Riley could ever feel normal again after this.

'How're you holding up?'
@Cromartie Sarkissian @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @WhoeverElseIsFighting
"How do you think we are holding up, Stiff?" Eric was starting to loose his temper. First that kid distracts the tin man, next he distracts everybody by asking stupid questions. The Dauntless leader had had enough. "Here's you choice, kid, : help us fight this creep, or get going! You're just causing a distraction otherwise!" this wasn't the Dauntless way; this was bullying, cowardice. There had to be an alternative to gaining the boy's cooperation... There had to be...."you know what Stiff? Forget the ultimatum. If you can make your metal man keep shooting, you can...." Oh, pansy cakes; Eric had no idea what children liked nowadays... dauntless kids liked endangering their lives, but that clearly wasn't floating this kids boat... What else to children like.... Violence? ....Cake? ....Freeridimg down the Hancock building? He honestly had no clue. He turned back to the robot suit-clad child. "... I will give you as much dauntless cake as you can handle, a can of fear serum and two guns, who does that sound?" What was he thinking? Bribing the child? He had no need for his cooperation really... The machine would listen in time? Was he going soft? No... No... He wanted to keep the boy alive because he was still 80% divergent; he was still worth brining back to Janine
@fight club
"Let's just kill the woman already!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
7Ld5JcY.png

8xKmzpV.png

2k4zX9d.png

Technical specifications

Size
Handheld, single-handed
Damage Per Hit
Low to medium

Magazine Size

12 rounds

Maximum Ammunition

60 rounds or 5 magazines

Fire Mode

Semi-automatic

Ammunition Type

Operation

Short recoil principle

Rate of Fire

Double action only

Accuracy

Medium

Range

-Afterlife Update-
(because things are wrapping up I suppose)

While Glave was busy setting up the next trial for the group, it seemed that a certain someone wanted to change things up a little. Unknown to them, Add was suddenly out of sight, regardless if someone was talking to him or not. The Diabolic Esper appeared right behind the administrator of Henir's Time and Space, and by that alone... things were being flipped over by a single move.

"Paranoia."

With this move alone, Glave appeared to be taken out just like that, and all that was left behind was those few time-space cubes that the masked man was holding beforehand. Smiling widely to himself, he took the cubes for himself, but he realized that there were others that witnessed this occurrence.

"... You know what? My business isn't with all of you, and even if that was the case, I would still take all of you down. However, that would be a plain waste of time... so instead..." Add sighed as he snapped his fingers, using the cubes that were now in his hands to create a rift that would lead back into location that everyone else was, where they would become alive again.

"Well, there is still those avatar cards over there, if either of you want to take it. I rather not, since I have a lot of power to myself by this point. Without further ado, that's the most I'll allow myself to do for you..." Add would say before leaving the afterlife group to themselves. They could either go and grab one of those avatar cards for the sake of free powers or they could go through the time rift and be instantly revived back with the others.

@DapperDogman @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Connor's heart jumped. He was going to get to go back, and make amen-... finish his mission. And he could see how he was going to do it, right in front of him. Avatar cards. He didn't know what they were, what they did, or if they were safe. But there wasn't any choice. He fighting against an enemy that was larger and more powerful than him, and he needed every weapon possible to win.

But as Connor reached for the card, his Hidden Blade, his own power, glinted in the soft light of this world between worlds, catching his eyes and reminding him of the lessons he learned long ago.

VzS9A2N.png

He'd always called it a tool of the people. Nothing setting him apart from the ones he was trying to protect from the crossfire. Connor had never shared Haytham or the Templar Grandmaster's opinion that the people needed ruled. In fact, his belief's were almost Assassin in the desire for freedom, not that he would ever acknowledge that to himself or anyone else.

He was scared honestly. From the genetic memories of his father, Desmond has been a hero in the beginning, before The Fall.
Connor was still too naive to fully understand what has caused his Father's slide, instead blaming it on the reasons that the Templars had fed him, lines about power and the duty in handling it. About the ultimate irresponsibility of the common man and how only someone with the right training and preparation could hold power. He'd never listened, instead just using what he had to keep people safe in the only way their kind knew how, with rivers of blood.

It was a choice, and he had to make it. Make it, and don't look back, for it uncoerced and fully his own.

Connor drew his arm back. He'd have to make due with what he had. He turned his back on the power, and all that it represented.

Then he turned and snatched the card up. Dangerous or not, he had a mission. He'd just have to find someone to keep him on the right path. There had to be someone in the wide multiverse.

Poor Icarus. Fly too close to the sun, and fall back to earth for it.

~~~~

AB5Y1x6m.jpg

Cameron stared at the Rookie, analyzing the weapon he gave her. It wasn't much, but it was an upgrade. Something that would make her better. More efficient. A better guardian for John. Surprisingly, this was the first time that anyone since the start of this game had cooperated and attempted to work with her. She took the gun slowly, holstering it in the back of her jeans.

"Thank you." She said. It wasn't a stock response. It was a sincere expression of gratitude. Elliot's subroutines had been purged with her execution. She had her mission, and no hidden directives to kill the survivors. She was Cameron again. Just Cameron.

>Secondary Objective Added: Protect Allies

Allies:/
Nul

Allies:/
The Rookie
Son of Miles

She tilted her head, the strange light of this place lighting up her exo skeleton. The Rookie would be able to see it, not that he would comment on it, knowing him. It was a good question though. Which one of them was the machine? She was forced on a mission, but she had changed it through her own will. He was forced on a mission, and was still following it?

Choices were all you had in the end. You made them, and they made you.

@Gummi Bunnies
@DapperDogman

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

The Valkyrur Witch was at the edge of Defeat. The Once proud Valkyrur Woman was now being assaulted from all sides, by people lesser than her. By people who weren't even of the Valkyrur line. Bullets hit her, shotgun shells hit her, hell, even a bottle cap hit her! The Valkyrur was thrown to the ground. Alicia stood above her. She aimed the rifle. All of a sudden, the Valkyrur woman was back in the lab where she was raised.

Men in white lab coats ran around, taking notes and asking her questions. They fed her, and clothed her. She was attached to various devices, and occasionally they asked her to test her powers on something, usually a dummy or animal. A small girl, in a lab, being used for weapons research. She never saw her parents, she only saw men in white lab coats taking vital signs. She lay in bed at night, not knowing a normal life. She had extraordinary powers, and the Empire wanted them to make themselves stronger. Finally, one day, a man came in. This man was the Emperor's bastard son Maximilian, and the leader of the Gallian Front. He took her, and made her a general in his military court. They were to invade Gallia and take its wealth, and take the Valkyrur weapons they had there.

The Operation was mostly successful.

Mostly.

She fought against a group known as Squad 7 at a fort. She held it down, but they couldn't hold it, despite her powers and the force she had with her. She was killed in battle by Welkin Gunther, Alicia Melchiott, Isara Gunther, and a military squad behind them, just a simple militia, and she was defeated. They honored her in the capital of the Empire, erecting statues and such, but she had still lost to a simple militia.

Selvaria then met an unknown woman in death, one who could give her a second chance to get revenge on Isara, Welkin, and Alicia. To meet them on the battlefield once more. She had failed that as well. She was felled once again. Selvaria stood up. She could right this.

"I will assist you in what you need. I am a woman of my word." She said. She handed Alicia the Shield and Spear. "She is a better woman than myself, but she can back me up on my word as a fellow Valkyrur." Selvaria looked down at the ground. "I did say I would aid you if you defeated me, did I not?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.