Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

"I'm 19 years old. My clothing is standard Gallian Militia attire, as well as the weapon. It's a Gallian X-20. Best weapon we have." Alicia said, cocking the rifle. "I have a power like you wouldn't believe." She said reacting to JoJo's comment about her not being able to fight. "Anyway, have fun. I hope I'll see you later." She gave Jojo a wink, and began to run with Isara, Riley, Welkin, and the others.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anybody else
"Eeeh? Say what?!" Joseph exclaimed, "You're exactly my age?!"

Of all the things to be surprised by, and it was the age. Not the weird gun name. Not the weird militia that didn't exist in his world. Not the talk of some power that he wouldn't believe. But the fact that she was 19, just like Joseph. Well, to be fair, he had seen weirder stuff in his days. Things that one might describe as bizarre.

Now wait just a moment.

You all thought he was just gonna stay back like some sort of pansy?

Oh, no, no, no.

He didn't pull out a goddamn sledgehammer just to run away with. He was gonna fight.

Running after Alicia, he caught up to her despite... whatever weight was on him. "I don't know a single thing you just said, but either way, this isn't play, missy! This is for serious! And you're gonna tell me you're just gonna fight with that old thing?" He asked, pointing at the rifle skeptically.

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @FIGHTAN GROUP​

Fortunately, it seemed the young child was released from the crazy man's grasp. She wished to help some more, but the others seemed to have it under control, and she didn't want to intrude or mess things up.

"..."

JoJo's comments on chest size were not appreciated. Not one bit. She was tempted to just start firing at him.

"Why do you keep talking about that?"

But there were more important things at hand. Like a wolf-spider-pus. ...What? It was actually kind of cute, if it didn't have so many legs and eyes. Such a complicated feeling. But considering the rest of the animals they'd encountered here, this one was probably hostile, or was about to be with JoJo here.

She whipped out both pistols, training them on the...thing.

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Doctor Smartass @york

"Eeeh? Say what?!" Joseph exclaimed, "You're exactly my age?!"

Of all the things to be surprised by, and it was the age. Not the weird gun name. Not the weird militia that didn't exist in his world. Not the talk of some power that he wouldn't believe. But the fact that she was 19, just like Joseph. Well, to be fair, he had seen weirder stuff in his days. Things that one might describe as bizarre.

Now wait just a moment.

You all thought he was just gonna stay back like some sort of pansy?

Oh, no, no, no.

He didn't pull out a goddamn sledgehammer just to run away with. He was gonna fight.

Running after Alicia, he caught up to her despite... whatever weight was on him. "I don't know a single thing you just said, but either way, this isn't play, missy! This is for serious! And you're gonna tell me you're just gonna fight with that old thing?" He asked, pointing at the rifle skeptically.

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @FIGHTAN GROUP​

"Hmm?" Alicia said holding the rifle. She looked at it.

1869006-104519d0ae8183a1b18595bddbfe1009.jpeg

She took a good look at it. "It's served me well for a while. That's why I've been using it." She says. "I don't see any use in abandoning it now." She shrugged. "It still works pretty well."

Fortunately, it seemed the young child was released from the crazy man's grasp. She wished to help some more, but the others seemed to have it under control, and she didn't want to intrude or mess things up.

"..."

JoJo's comments on chest size were not appreciated. Not one bit. She was tempted to just start firing at him.

But there were more important things at hand. Like a wolf-spider-pus. ...What? It was actually kind of cute, if it didn't have so many legs and eyes. Such a complicated feeling. But considering the rest of the animals they'd encountered here, this one was probably hostile, or was about to be with JoJo here.

"Hmm?" Alicia said holding the rifle. She looked at it.

1869006-104519d0ae8183a1b18595bddbfe1009.jpeg

She took a good look at it. "It's served me well for a while. That's why I've been using it." She says. "I don't see any use in abandoning it now." She shrugged. "It still works pretty well."
atgbdYM.png

"Sorry, toots. Can't deny the truth!" He quickly called out to Noel, still following after Alicia in the meantime, "Though of course, as long as the rest of your body is mighty fine... Mm-mm. But why are ya so concerned about it, eh? What's it to ya anyway?"

Uh...

Anyway.

"Tch. Alright then, suit yourself! But don't come cryin' to me when it doesn't work! Guns may be nice and all against normal stuff, but this ain't normal!" He exclaimed, "Looks like a Civil War gun to me! No more useful than a bottle of coke to me!"

Oh, speaking of which, he was still holding onto that, wasn't he? May as well have a nice refreshing drink.

T1vUK2l.gif

Mmmm.

Yum.

He would then proceed to hold it out to Noel and Alicia.

"Want some?"

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Kaykay

The bullets didn't do much to The T-800. He continued to hold Eric, until he decided to throw him to the ground. He glanced at Joseph:
'No problem.'

Meanwhile, John smiled. 'Ah, it was nothing. The whole 'Come with me if you wanna live thing has saved a couple of lives before. You feeling okay?' Really, it was something. This time, he was the hero. He was the Action man, not the T-800. He felt like John McClane and James Bond all rolled into one. He smiled at Alicia. Yeah, baby.

Seeing the strange Octo-Creature, The T-800 threw himself forward, nearly standing on Eric, as he took out his shotgun and pointed at it.
'My detailed analysis of this genetic mutate suggests that its non-threatening nature could be used for infiltration. Potential threat identified.'

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Tokusentai

For the group that ran.. They'd likely quickly find themselves lost in the thick woods. Wherever they were going, though, seemed to draw closer to the origin of one of the people crying out, as well as a variety of incomprehensible moans and groans.

They could approach where the sound was coming from, or keep running.

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @WGOEVER HAS FLED THE BATTLE​

atgbdYM.png

"Sorry, toots. Can't deny the truth!" He quickly called out to Noel, still following after Alicia in the meantime, "Though of course, as long as the rest of your body is mighty fine... Mm-mm. But why are ya so concerned about it, eh? What's it to ya anyway?"

Uh...

Anyway.

"Tch. Alright then, suit yourself! But don't come cryin' to me when it doesn't work! Guns may be nice and all against normal stuff, but this ain't normal!" He exclaimed, "Looks like a Civil War gun to me! No more useful than a bottle of coke to me!"

Oh, speaking of which, he was still holding onto that, wasn't he? May as well have a nice refreshing drink.

T1vUK2l.gif

Mmmm.

Yum.

"Want some?"

"Err... No. Not right now, thanks." Alicia said. "Maybe later." She proceeded to run off after Welkin, Riley, and Isara.

For the group that ran.. They'd likely quickly find themselves lost in the thick woods. Wherever they were going, though, seemed to draw closer to the origin of one of the people crying out, as well as a variety of incomprehensible moans and groans.

They could approach where the sound was coming from, or keep running.

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @WGOEVER HAS FLED THE BATTLE​
Isara remained close to Welkin. "Riley, can you stay close? We will protect you." Isara softly said.

Alicia gripped her rifle.

tAG_170577.jpg

Alicia began approaching the sounds, her rifle at the ready. Welkin and Isara stayed back, since Alicia had a rifle, and it seemed safer to stay behind her. They followed at a close distance, though. "Identify yourself!" she shouted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever decided to run

atgbdYM.png

Uh...

Anyway.

T1vUK2l.gif

Mmmm.

Yum.

"Want some?"

Who just went around saying stuff like that? That was just rude. Kind of like almost everything else he said.

"What's it to me? You're the one making fun of my body! Of course I'm concerned! Geez!"

As the octo-dog-spider thingy didn't seem to be moving much, given JoJo had time to drink some soda, Noel lowered her pistols for now. Was he trying to make up for making fun of her? Well regardless, it seemed Alicia didn't want any so she figured she'd take him up on it. When was the last time they'd found anything to eat or drink, anyway?

"Um, sure. Thanks."

She took the cola and ended up downing it since she was rather thirsty.

@Verite @Hospes @uh whoever stayed near the creature

Using his time on the ground wisely, Eric pulled out his scanner, aiming it over the head of each of his fellow fighters heads one by one in the hope finding how divergent they were.
"10%...boring...22%....now we're talking..." Eric began to mutter to mutter each percentage to himself as he scanned. It would be a shame to kill a valuable specimen; Jeanine liked him to bring back the subjects alive. He raised the scanner close to T-800's head. "0%? Ha! I'll enjoy killing him the moment i get an opening." Now there was only one subject left to scan was the child, Ripley or whatever her name was. Whenever the moment the Dauntless' scanner was raised within even a metre of the girl, the readings went of the charts.
"100% Divergent? That's unheard of! Even the stiff back at the compound didn't have such a high percentage! Maybe she's not such a pancake afterall!" Eric needed to take her back alive, and it was now clear that with the tin solder around, taking her by force was impossible. The Dauntless elite was now faced with 2 decisions: Kill leather gloves or some how earn the trust of a tween he had just held ransom. While everyone else was distracted by the creature, he made his way towards the girl. "I'm sorry about before Ripley" he said from across the area, shuffling over the leaves"I think we had a little misunderstanding" Eric wasnt great with kids, so e had t improvise. One of the other girls made her smile earlier after giving her a doll. He'd just have to do the same. But He didn't have a doll; he had to improvise; he had to play amity.
"To make up for being such a "bad person" earlier, here is a vial of Fear Serum. One injection of this and your enemies will be trapped in a storm of nightmares they shall never escape, well, not atleast until they conquer their fears. See! You're smiling already!!" His p lan was flawless

It...It...It...IT WAS ADORABLE!

Buffed_red_pyro.jpg

He rushed towards it, all thoughts of battle out of his head as he embraced it around the neck, rubbing along its fur and generally making cooing noises, as best heard at least through his mask.

@Hospes @Verite @york @Staying Peeps.
Marie Korbel
@Hospes @Verite @Doctor Smartass @People Staying
rPr5gff.png

"Oh... It's... Whatever it is..." Marie looked a bit disappointed, but, eventually... Her curiousity got the better of her and she approached, deciding to try to pet the strange creature.

"..."

The Pyro would be met by some odd sort of mewl of approval, and the mutated weird crossbreed-thing wagged it's.. Well, it was either one of it's tentacles but with aa bunch of fur, or a tail. It did just about the same when Marie pet it. For once, it seemed they'd found a non-hostile little crea--

Just about then, the little oddball's cute little nose scrunched up, and it seemed almost like it was about to..--

Sneeze!

Aww, it was so cute! It had this adorable little sneeze that sounded like it was a little kitten and.. As it sneezed, flames shot out of it's mouth and nose!

But Aww.. It was so cute!

@Verite @Kaykay @york @Doctor Smartass @Staying group​

The Pyro would be met by some odd sort of mewl of approval, and the mutated weird crossbreed-thing wagged it's.. Well, it was either one of it's tentacles but with aa bunch of fur, or a tail. It did just about the same when Marie pet it. For once, it seemed they'd found a non-hostile little crea--

Just about then, the little oddball's cute little nose scrunched up, and it seemed almost like it was about to..--

Sneeze!

Aww, it was so cute! It had this adorable little sneeze that sounded like it was a little kitten and.. As it sneezed, flames shot out of it's mouth and nose!

It even breathed fire!!! If there was a word to explain the Pyro and his thoughts, it would be this.

Mine!

He then looked at the others as a thought occurred. If this was a baby...Where was the mother?

@Hospes @Staying group

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Err... No. Not right now, thanks." Alicia said. "Maybe later." She proceeded to run off after Welkin, Riley, and Isara.

Isara remained close to Welkin. "Riley, can you stay close? We will protect you." Isara softly said.

Alicia gripped her rifle.

tAG_170577.jpg

Alicia began approaching the sounds, her rifle at the ready. Welkin and Isara stayed back, since Alicia had a rifle, and it seemed safer to stay behind her. They followed at a close distance, though. "Identify yourself!" she shouted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever decided to run

What Alicia would find is a group of three people. One was holding a girl's arm behind her back, while the other had a blade to the same girl's throat. The two males glanced at Alicia when she made the demand, one raising a brow while the other just snickered. The one that seemed like more of the leader of the two frowned. "Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" he snapped, brows furrowed. He then slapped the girl that he held the knife to, making her stop screaming and only whimper. "And stop your screaming, idiot! You're going to attract the others.. Not to mention the damn infiltrators!"

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Those who approached the scream​

It even breathed fire!!! If there was a word to explain the Pyro and his thoughts, it would be this.

Mine!

He then looked at the others as a thought occurred. If this was a baby...Where was the mother?

@Hospes @Staying group

Pyro was smart: this little creature was too small to have spun the web, and didn't seem hostile.. Though it occasionally whimpered, as though in some sort of pain.

As though on cue, a nearby growl could be heard. And off in another direction, there was some sort of ungodly shriek.

@Doctor Smartass @york @Kaykay @Staying group​

Sneeze!

Mine!

@Hospes @Staying group
Marie Korbel
@Verite @Kaykay @york @Doctor Smartass @People That Stayed
CH2GHJn.png

"Ugh... Something this cute is never good news to a Skullgirl like me..." Marie griped, she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and looking around "You'd think there'd be more of these guys laying around ssomewhere..." she commented.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
What Alicia would find is a group of three people. One was holding a girl's arm behind her back, while the other had a blade to the same girl's throat. The two males glanced at Alicia when she made the demand, one raising a brow while the other just snickered. The one that seemed like more of the leader of the two frowned. "Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" he snapped, brows furrowed. He then slapped the girl that he held the knife to, making her stop screaming and only whimper. "And stop your screaming, idiot! You're going to attract the others.. Not to mention the damn infiltrators!"

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Those who approached the scream​
This situation seemed familiar.

Joseph stood there with his sledgehammer, blinking a bit. "Ah... Oh, yes, yes! So sorry to bother you civilized folk carrying out your civilized... things! We were just snooping around. Now if you'll let us pass by, we'll be out of your hair in no time!" He would say, beginning to stroll past them (or even towards them if you'd want to look at it that way) as though nothing was wrong.

Who knew what was going on in that head of his?

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Those who approached the scream​

Isara latched on to Welkin. The Darcsen girl was petrified.

Welkin stood taken aback. "What? Why are you?" He fiddled with something on his belt.

Alicia held the rifle at ready position. "What's an Infiltrator?" She asked. "Tell us now, and we'll be on our way."

"Alicia! What are you?" Welkin stammered.

"We need everything we can get, ok?" Alicia responded coolly. "Riley, stay back."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Isara latched on to Welkin. The Darcsen girl was petrified.

Welkin stood taken aback. "What? Why are you?" He fiddled with something on his belt.

Alicia held the rifle at ready position. "What's an Infiltrator?" She asked. "Tell us now, and we'll be on our way."

"Alicia! What are you?" Welkin stammered.

"We need everything we can get, ok?" Alicia responded coolly. "Riley, stay back."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
This situation seemed familiar.

Joseph stood there with his sledgehammer, blinking a bit. "Ah... Oh, yes, yes! So sorry to bother you civilized folk carrying out your civilized... things! We were just snooping around. Now if you'll let us pass by, we'll be out of your hair in no time!" He would say, beginning to stroll past them (or even towards them if you'd want to look at it that way) as though nothing was wrong.

Who knew what was going on in that head of his?

tumblr_inline_nt1iaqvEBI1tvljwc_500.png

The male holding the knife to the girl's throat glared hard at JoJo, moving to point his arm at him, instead. "Not another step in our direction, buddy. Go another way," he practically demanded, eyes narrowed with annoyance, though he quickly placed his knife against the girl's throat again. This time, though, he pressed it closer to her, a thin line of crimson appearing.

The other male seemed confused by Alicia's question. "Are you joking, or just plain stupid?" he asked, almost annoyed. "Infiltrators are the psychos that broke into the arena.. Yourselves lookin' like em, since you clearly aren't tributes."

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

The male holding the knife to the girl's throat glared hard at JoJo, moving to point his arm at him, instead. "Not another step in our direction, buddy. Go another way," he practically demanded, eyes narrowed with annoyance, though he quickly placed his knife against the girl's throat again. This time, though, he pressed it closer to her, a thin line of crimson appearing.

The other male seemed confused by Alicia's question. "Are you joking, or just plain stupid?" he asked, almost annoyed. "Infiltrators are the psychos that broke into the arena.. Yourselves lookin' like em, since you clearly aren't tributes."

Welkin finally held up a Flare Gun. "Yes, we are Infiltrators, and if you don't release her and leave, I will fire this Flare gun and attract more!" Isara backed away, and started doing something with her hands. She hummed something, but you couldn't quite tell the tune.

"Stupid is as stupid does!"

Hey, nice line. They should use that in a moving picture one of these days.

"Now, you see, I don't even know that person. Why should I care what happens to her, huh?" Joseph asked, beginning to play a deadly game, but seeming to keep his cool either way, "Paaathetic! Why dontcha fight me like a man instead of hidin' behind someone I don't even care for? Then again, I bet you're hardly a man with that girly pretty boy get up! How about a duel, eh? You can use your guns and I can use tequila bottles, and we can see who's quicker on the draw! I once beat a guy up with just a pigeon, so I wouldn't doubt me if I were you! I don't even doubt myself, and I'm me! And if you still believe you can just go ahead and talk like you're better than me... Well, stupid people believe anything, so you just go on ahead and keep believing in yourself!" He exclaimed, not seeming to stop with the taunts and the... aimless rambling.

Confusion and trickery were dangerous when used correctly. The problem was... the result was always unpredictable. As unpredictable as Joseph himself, even.

Could this man be one of nature's many mysteries?

• Love
Pyro was smart: this little creature was too small to have spun the web, and didn't seem hostile.. Though it occasionally whimpered, as though in some sort of pain.

As though on cue, a nearby growl could be heard. And off in another direction, there was some sort of ungodly shriek.

@Doctor Smartass @york @Kaykay @Staying group​

Noel raised her pistols once again as she heard a growling noise. "Who's there?" she asked, though it was unlikely the creature could even talk. Great, the friendly and debatably cute creature was (probably) about to be followed up by a (probably) hostile and (probably) ugly and creepy one. Ugh.

@york @Doctor Smartass @Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.