Status
Not open for further replies.
Round Three: Let The Games Begin!

Continued from here

As everyone made their way around the broken and chaotic town of Storybrooke that had totally fallen apart, catastrophe was creeping up yet again. Of course, it was to be expected; what with all the odd and inexplicable and unpredictable changes in setting and time that the group had been going through. Right now, for those who were lucky enough to be in the hospital- or away from the Infected and Ravagers running amok - seemed to be at least semi-safe.

In the hospital, Victor seemed more than a little antsy.

tumblr_mcnkxyNWId1qacuhyo1_r1_250.gif

"This.. This shouldn't be happening. The Infected's brain capacity plummets near immediately, and the Ravagers aren't physically capable of this.." he muttered, staring at Add's body with the few others at the hospital. "It makes no sense! The only ones that could've done this are those that haven't been touched by the Sickness yet, and that means..-" There was a long pause, and realization hit the doctor.

"...It must've been someone from your group."

Before Victor even had the chance to confront and interrogate the group with him on this matter, the room shifted violently, almost like an earthquake had started. Almost immediately after, the ripping sound that was likely very familiar to the group by now filled the air around them, and the world started tearing apart; pulling the group of unlucky survivors into the void left behind. The group would once more feel the stomach-churning sensation of falling into an endless, black abyss.. And against their will, they'd fall unconscious yet again.

HG13.png

This time, when the survivors awoke, they'd find themselves.. Almost unable to move. More than likely, the survivors probably gave a confused look around to see just why this was.. Only to find that they were tangled up in some sort of odd, supersized spider web! Clearly, the group wasn't alone in these odd woods.. But, luckily for them, it looked like the spider who's home they'd invaded wasn't home right now.. But, judging by a girlish scream of terror in the near distance, it- or maybe even something worse -was nearby.

As if this weird forest with the massive spiderweb wasn't odd enough, a glance upward towards the sky was even weirder. The sky was vast and clear, sure, but there was something very.. Off, about it. It looked almost like it was flickering. Glitching, almost, like this was some sort of sick video game. And, what happened next almost confirmed this... A small section of the sky blacked out; and was replaced by a video feed. A live one, by the looks of it.

The video feed was similar to the one that had appeared of Dylan. Two people were chained to chairs, each struggling to free themselves. But, the difference was, these two had sacks over their head.. And none of the odd Scorch monsters from before appeared. Instead, nothing happened for a good few minutes. There was dead silence. But, then, someone offscreen spoke up. "So.. You were caught so easily, hm?" the seemingly feminine voice remarked. "Ah, what a pity. For you, that is. Don't you know what failing your superior gets you, darling?" What the woman said next.. Well, even through her voice, you could tell she was smirking.

"Death."

In a matter of seconds, it happened. Some sort of odd creatures were unleashed, and they were on the unidentified pair of people in moments. The aforementioned creatures were... Well, horrifying, to say the least. [spoili]
640x640_17656_GMO_Beast_2d_horror_beast_mutant_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
monster_vol_3_by_porxys.jpg
fc5e0d682a7458ff.jpg
[/spoili] They had crazed looks in their eyes, and a clear bloodlust. It only took a minute or two for them to completely tear apart and devour the poor figures that were soon revealed to be Cameron and Desmond/Connor.

"..Pity that you had to take your little boyfriend down with you, hm? What with you being the villain here. Though, I'd hardly say you're fitting of that title, darling.." the voice added, almost cheerfully. The display was absolutely horrific, but at least the pair had gone pretty fast... After all this was done, the group in their tangly situation would hear a rapid beeping, and their watches flashed green.

It seemed they'd caught a traitor!

But now probably wasn't the time to cheer about that... Why were they continuously being pulled through these different universes, all seemingly having faced identical catastrophes? Where were they, now? How long did they have to manage to free themselves from the web they were stuck in before the spider was back?

And what was with the occasional screams, moans, and cries that could be heard from most directions?

Regardless, right now, it was in the group's best interest to try to escape the web..

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117[Halo]
@Tokusentai as Eric[Divergent]
@Mr.Scales as ???

~Elliminated~

@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan: INNOCENT! RIPPED APART BY THE SCORCH MONSTERS!
@Gummi Bunnies as Add: LIEVEN! HEAD IMPLODED/FACE CAVED IN!
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Desmond Miles & Cameron Phillips: TRAITOR! DEVOURED BY MUTANT BEASTS!​
Ridley was.. Less than pleased, with finding herself caught in some sort of freakish web. Luckily, though, the Siren had more than a little bit of strength behind her, and freed herself with relative ease. "You know.. I never was a fan of silk," she muttered, running a hand through her blonde hair and taking a look around. Rather nonchalantly- and whilst ignoring the video somehow being transmitted on the sky -, she started off in the direction of the scream, not waiting for anyone else. After all, if they wanted to follow, they could.

The entire group had pretty simple options, really. They could sit around and discuss(with a good chance of having to face the spider when it returned), try to explore the woods they were in, or follow one of the many screams or moans that could be heard around.

@EVERYONE​
Oh, Look, there's something else Eric hates; vomiting. During his dauntless training, here wouldnt be a day that went by in which he wouldnt jump off a moving train onto a roof top, and his was no different. He didnt feel queezy at all. He wasn't a pansycake.

Eric grabbed the child, putting her in a headlock, a gun compressed against her temple.
"Someone better e xplain what's going on real quick, unless you want to see a stiff explode"
@everyone
Riley's eyes widened and she quickly shut her mouth. The preteen felt her own short life nearly flash before her eyes. As if things weren't bad enough, now members from their own group were attacking her too?! Riley had been correct on her earlier assumption of this lot. They were irresponsible. Not only that, but reckless too if they thought attacking one of the good guys was a good move.

The negative thoughts about this group that swirled in the girl's head immediately pushed a bit of the fear away and she began to feel spunky enough to make a move. "Let me go!" got the nerve to say, attempting to kick at the man. "I never did anything to you! Just let me go!"
Whoa, whoa. Freaky.

"Yeaaargh, what the hell?!" Joseph would exclaim, wriggling in the middle of the giant spider-web, seeming to react more at being stuck in an undesirable location than the people that seemed to have died. Damn. Hopefully, it'll come off easy. What would Suzie Q think if he came home covered in sticky white stuff? Well, to be fair, it wasn't like spider webs exactly resembled--

Well, anyway, ugh. What a mess.

And then, all of a sudden! A child's scream! Well, time to leap into action! This was a job for a hero of justice!

tumblr_nsze9tFu1l1sfay15o1_500.gif

Maneuvering his way out of the web, Joseph would leap into action, sliding beside Welkin and Alicia, while facing Eric, who seemed to be holding Riley hostage.

"Now wait right there, bucko! I wouldn't do that if I were you! You might get your ass kicked badly if you do something you regret! In fact, even if you don't do anything, I might just kick your ass anyway! That kid may just be a brat, but she's someone's brat, I'm sure! But before I beat the hell outta ya, why dontcha calm down and think this through? Have a cola with me?" He asked, before suddenly... pulling out a glass bottle of Coca-Cola and holding it out for Eric. Man, hopefully this cola wasn't gonna become a meme or anything.

Either way, damn. Joseph was losing his touch. Maybe if this were about a year ago, he'd be pretending to not care that a little girl's life was in danger on the guise that she wasn't worth protecting because he didn't even know her, and then think up some convoluted plot to get her back into safe hands. Damn, damn, damn. Maybe he was getting soft as he matured.

Pfft. Joseph maturing. He seemed like the kind of guy who would pull sick pranks on his teenaged grandson if he ever became a grandpa.

Now all he needed was a modern plastic bottle that said "Share a Coke with JoJo" or something. Actually, come to think of it, he was from a time where that trend doesn't even exist yet. That'd probably be neat for him to find out...

@Tokusentai @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Two more died, but this time it appeared they deserved it. But Noel still couldn't help feeling sad as more lives were lost.

Of course they were transported somewhere else. Why wouldn't they be? A gigantic web was gross, and being unable to move much was inconvenient. ...Wait, a web meant a spider. A giant web meant a giant spider.

No no no, she was not staying stuck in this web to meet a giant spider. "Bolverk!" Her pistols materialized and she fired off a few shots, creating Ars Magus explosions to burn the web around her away. She landed on her feet and looked around. Where exactly was she?

Before she could figure out much and decide where to run from the inevitable spider, something rather unexpected happened. A little girl was taken hostage! For...some reason. He wanted an explanation? All of them had been wanting an explanation this whole time! What an ill-mannered, selfish person!

Along with JoJo and Alicia, she pointed a threat to Eric, raising a single pistol in his direction. "I cannot ensure your safety if you do not stand down. So please, release the child, or I will be forced to shoot."

@Tokusentai @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Eric wasn't afraid of getting a beating from some creep in a headband, nor was he afraid of being charged with war crimes; the dauntless were afraid of nothing. "Believe me, I wont regret what I'll have to do to get answers. Now, someone tell me what's going on before we have to scrape dead stiff from the ceiling!" Despite his erratic words, Eric maintained his cold, emotionless, taunting tone. Killing was only a chore for the Dauntless Elite; there was no fun to it. Besides, the child's screaming disgusted him. He loosened his grip on the girl, letting her struggle free. "Let's not loose our heads over this now shall we. just tell me everything, and everybody gets to live".

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Eric wasn't afraid of getting a beating from some creep in a headband, nor was he afraid of being charged with war crimes; the dauntless were afraid of nothing. "Believe me, I wont regret what I'll have to do to get answers. Now, someone tell me what's going on before we have to scrape dead stiff from the ceiling!" Despite his erratic words, Eric maintained his cold, emotionless, taunting tone. Killing was only a chore for the Dauntless Elite; there was no fun to it. Besides, the child's screaming disgusted him. He loosened his grip on the girl, letting her struggle free. "Let's not loose our heads over this now shall we. just tell me everything, and everybody gets to live".

Alicia scoffed. "We know just as much as you do. One minute, we were clearing you all out of a building, the next we're here. We have just as much information as you."

Welkin scratched his head again.

valkyria-chronicles-0001.jpg

"Yeah, just cooperate, and everything will be fine. I'm not one for... Senseless bloodshed." He said calmly. "Alicia, drop your weapon. You guys too. Use them only if necessary."

Isara looked scared

isara_gunther_3.jpg

"What is happening?" She quietly asked. Isara seemed even more terrified than Alicia was during the Pawn Shop battle. Isara just continued grabbing onto Welkin's arm.

Welkin looked at her, and then at the crowd. "This is Isara, by the way."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite @Hospes @Anybody else

Two more died, but this time it appeared they deserved it. But Noel still couldn't help feeling sad as more lives were lost.

Of course they were transported somewhere else. Why wouldn't they be? A gigantic web was gross, and being unable to move much was inconvenient. ...Wait, a web meant a spider. A giant web meant a giant spider.

No no no, she was not staying stuck in this web to meet a giant spider. "Bolverk!" Her pistols materialized and she fired off a few shots, creating Ars Magus explosions to burn the web around her away. She landed on her feet and looked around. Where exactly was she?

Before she could figure out much and decide where to run from the inevitable spider, something rather unexpected happened. A little girl was taken hostage! For...some reason. He wanted an explanation? All of them had been wanting an explanation this whole time! What an ill-mannered, selfish person!

Along with JoJo and Alicia, she pointed a threat to Eric, raising a single pistol in his direction. "I cannot ensure your safety if you do not stand down. So please, release the child, or I will be forced to shoot."

@Tokusentai @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
Alicia scoffed. "We know just as much as you do. One minute, we were clearing you all out of a building, the next we're here. We have just as much information as you."

Welkin scratched his head again.

valkyria-chronicles-0001.jpg

"Yeah, just cooperate, and everything will be fine. I'm not one for... Senseless bloodshed." He said calmly. "Alicia, drop your weapon. You guys too. Use them only if necessary."

Isara looked scared

isara_gunther_3.jpg

"What is happening?" She quietly asked. Isara seemed even more terrified than Alicia was during the Pawn Shop battle. Isara just continued grabbing onto Welkin's arm.

Welkin looked at her, and then at the crowd. "This is Isara, by the way."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite @Hospes @Anybody else
tumblr_meoh98R7XP1ry9vkao5_500.gif

"You piss me off! Alright, bucko! You asked for it!" Joseph exclaimed, before pointing his bottle at Eric as though it were a weapon, "I insist! Have some refreshing cola to cool down!"

tumblr_n7swee3bWU1sxfvy5o4_500.gif

With that, the orange Hamon energy from before would begin to surge around the cola bottle, the beverage beginning to react violently as though someone had shaken it, before the cap would be sent flying out from the sheer pressure of the soda and right at Eric's hand like a projectile. Because "bullet" sounded like a bit much.

tumblr_mr2ngxyeUP1sz7v8bo6_400.gif

@Tokusentai @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

John closed his eyes as Desmond and Cameron were slaughtered.
'Y'know....Mom always said that we couldn't trust Terminators.'
He could barely look at his companion now. The T-800 stared at the sky blankly, lying awkwardly spread-eagle like some disregarded toy.
He then used his Herculean strength to tear himself from the web, before ripping the web from John too.

As Eric took Riley hostage, John screamed out.
'Hey Bob, we gotta help that girl! He'll kill her!'
The Terminator turned his head slowly.
'Negative. My prime directive is to protect John Connor.'
'I order you to help her! I order you!'
As the last of the webbing was torn from him, John looked at the T-800s' blank expression.
'No problemo.'
If John didn't know any better, he'd hear a hint of almost reluctance in his guardian's voice.

The T-800, despite the crisis already being over, lifted Eric into the air, and pinned his arms behind his back.

John stood up, trying not to make his heavy armour tear through the web. He walked towards Riley.

They were roughly the same age. It couldn't be top difficult to talk to her.

'Hey....are you okay? Are you hurt?'

The cola cap bounced of Eric's knuckles like a bouncy ball against a trampoline. Pity. Eric was a pretty big fan of dauntless cola. the perfect way to unwind after a long day of recklessness. Anyway
"Don't play stupid with me! One minuite I'm in candor HQ with gun to my head, next thing I know I'm in a junk store with a club factionless rejects!"
If the dauntless leader had patience, it would have certainly . ran thin my now.

What happened next as a blur to Eric. Distracted by the thought of Dauntless cola, he had barely noticed the leather clad man marching toward him,instantly regretting releasing his prisoner. He was swiftly raised above the sun glassed man's head, helpless to resist. Unwiling to give in, however, Eric began to kick at his captor, frantically, watching skill fell away, revealing a glimpse of the creature's cold, iron skull. Unwilling to accept his fate, Eric withdrew is firearm and began shooting blindly at the machine.
"Let go you creep! Let go! Ill kill you promise you!"
@Mighty Roman@everyone lse

John closed his eyes as Desmond and Cameron were slaughtered.
'Y'know....Mom always said that we couldn't trust Terminators.'
He could barely look at his companion now. The T-800 stared at the sky blankly, lying awkwardly spread-eagle like some disregarded toy.
He then used his Herculean strength to tear himself from the web, before ripping the web from John too.

As Eric took Riley hostage, John screamed out.
'Hey Bob, we gotta help that girl! He'll kill her!'
The Terminator turned his head slowly.
'Negative. My prime directive is to protect John Connor.'
'I order you to help her! I order you!'
As the last of the webbing was torn from him, John looked at the T-800s' blank expression.
'No problemo.'
If John didn't know any better, he'd hear a hint of almost reluctance in his guardian's voice.

The T-800, despite the crisis already being over, lifted Eric into the air, and pinned his arms behind his back.

John stood up, trying not to make his heavy armour tear through the web. He walked towards Riley.

They were roughly the same age. It couldn't be top difficult to talk to her.

'Hey....are you okay? Are you hurt?'

Alicia dropped the rifle, and walked over to Riley. "Hey, are you ok? That got a bit out of hand." She smiled.

latest

"My name is Alicia Melchiott. I currently work with the United Nations. We will get you out of here, and back to where you belong." She laughed a bit. "Can you tell me your name?" She then looked at John. "Thanks for saving me earlier."

Isara let go of Welkin who was now startled at the T-800's attack. She ran over to Riley, Alicia, and John. "Is she ok?"

latest

Isara seemed legitimately concerned. She smiled softly at Riley. "And my name is Isara Gunther. I'm his sister." She said, pointing to Welkin.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Tokusentai @anybody else

While the hostage situation ensued, more horrified screams could be heard.. That were rather abruptly cut off, leaving an eerie silence in the odd and unfamiliar forest.. Though it was occasionally interrupted.

And, the next interruption was.. Probably unwanted. Twigs and branches snapped loudly, and a few trees themselves crashed to the ground. Whatever was moving was.. Coming right towards the group!

The group could stay where they were(with a 35% chance of severe injury, and a 5% chance of death), or run away.​

Round Three: Let The Games Begin!

Continued from here

As everyone made their way around the broken and chaotic town of Storybrooke that had totally fallen apart, catastrophe was creeping up yet again. Of course, it was to be expected; what with all the odd and inexplicable and unpredictable changes in setting and time that the group had been going through. Right now, for those who were lucky enough to be in the hospital- or away from the Infected and Ravagers running amok - seemed to be at least semi-safe.

In the hospital, Victor seemed more than a little antsy.

tumblr_mcnkxyNWId1qacuhyo1_r1_250.gif

"This.. This shouldn't be happening. The Infected's brain capacity plummets near immediately, and the Ravagers aren't physically capable of this.." he muttered, staring at Add's body with the few others at the hospital. "It makes no sense! The only ones that could've done this are those that haven't been touched by the Sickness yet, and that means..-" There was a long pause, and realization hit the doctor.

"...It must've been someone from your group."

Before Victor even had the chance to confront and interrogate the group with him on this matter, the room shifted violently, almost like an earthquake had started. Almost immediately after, the ripping sound that was likely very familiar to the group by now filled the air around them, and the world started tearing apart; pulling the group of unlucky survivors into the void left behind. The group would once more feel the stomach-churning sensation of falling into an endless, black abyss.. And against their will, they'd fall unconscious yet again.

HG13.png

This time, when the survivors awoke, they'd find themselves.. Almost unable to move. More than likely, the survivors probably gave a confused look around to see just why this was.. Only to find that they were tangled up in some sort of odd, supersized spider web! Clearly, the group wasn't alone in these odd woods.. But, luckily for them, it looked like the spider who's home they'd invaded wasn't home right now.. But, judging by a girlish scream of terror in the near distance, it- or maybe even something worse -was nearby.

As if this weird forest with the massive spiderweb wasn't odd enough, a glance upward towards the sky was even weirder. The sky was vast and clear, sure, but there was something very.. Off, about it. It looked almost like it was flickering. Glitching, almost, like this was some sort of sick video game. And, what happened next almost confirmed this... A small section of the sky blacked out; and was replaced by a video feed. A live one, by the looks of it.

The video feed was similar to the one that had appeared of Dylan. Two people were chained to chairs, each struggling to free themselves. But, the difference was, these two had sacks over their head.. And none of the odd Scorch monsters from before appeared. Instead, nothing happened for a good few minutes. There was dead silence. But, then, someone offscreen spoke up. "So.. You were caught so easily, hm?" the seemingly feminine voice remarked. "Ah, what a pity. For you, that is. Don't you know what failing your superior gets you, darlings?" What the woman said next.. Well, even through her voice, you could tell she was smirking.

"Death."

In a matter of seconds, it happened. Some sort of odd creatures were unleashed, and they were on the unidentified pair of people in moments. The aforementioned creatures were... Well, horrifying, to say the least. [spoili]
640x640_17656_GMO_Beast_2d_horror_beast_mutant_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
monster_vol_3_by_porxys.jpg
fc5e0d682a7458ff.jpg
[/spoili] They had crazed looks in their eyes, and a clear bloodlust. It only took a minute or two for them to completely tear apart and devour the poor figures that were soon revealed to be Cameron and Desmond/Connor. The display was absolutely horrific, but at least the pair had gone pretty fast... After all this was done, the group in their tangly situation would hear a rapid beeping, and their watches flashed green.

It seemed they'd caught a traitor!

But now probably wasn't the time to cheer about that... Why were they continuously being pulled through these different universes, all seemingly having faced identical catastrophes? Where were they, now? How long did they have to manage to free themselves from the web they were stuck in before the spider was back?

And what was with the occasional screams, moans, and cries that could be heard from most directions?

Regardless, right now, it was in the group's best interest to try to escape the web..

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117[Halo]
@Tokusentai as Eric[Divergent]
@Mr.Scales as ???

~Elliminated~

@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan: INNOCENT! RIPPED APART BY THE SCORCH MONSTERS!
@Gummi Bunnies as Add: LIEVEN! HEAD IMPLODED/FACE CAVED IN!
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Desmond Miles & Cameron Phillips: TRAITOR! DEVOURED BY MUTANT BEASTS!​
While the hostage situation ensued, more horrified screams could be heard.. That were rather abruptly cut off, leaving an eerie silence in the odd and unfamiliar forest.. Though it was occasionally interrupted.

And, the next interruption was.. Probably unwanted. Twigs and branches snapped loudly, and a few trees themselves crashed to the ground. Whatever was moving was.. Coming right towards the group!

The group could stay where they were(with a 35% chance of severe injury, and a 5% chance of death), or run away.​
Marie Korbel
FO46csm.png

After witnessing the deaths of two traitors, Marie struggled around a bit, swinging the front end of her bone vacuum aroun duntil eventually she broke free of the web... However, upon hearing something approach the group, she decided to stay where she was, weilding her bone vacuum as she waited for whatever was coming her way; it seemed that she was as cocky as ever. Perhaps it would be her undoing, but, really, who knew... The inner workings of Marie Korbel weren't exactly easy to read...

tumblr_m6aiy5d1X61qzgbeuo1_r1_500.jpg

Were he anyone else, the Pyro would have been somewhat disconcerted and fearful, at being ripped from his home...Set with murderous strangers and despair in the knowledge that a few among them were killers.

As he wasn't, he simply took everything in stride, becoming distracted by flames as small as the lighter he carried with him. Well...At least up to this point.

He skipped his way over, axe in hand as easily as you might swing a walking stick on the stage and with as much regard. He stopped at the side of Marie Korbel, glancing at her...Before reaching out a finger to poke her cheek while he waited for the enemy.

*Interrogative Muffled Noises*

@york @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Isara remained next to Riley. "I'm staying with you, whatever you do, I'm doing." She smiled.

char_57538.jpg

"Do you like dolls? I can make you one." Isara said to Riley. She was trying to bond with Riley, because they were around the same age.

Welkin looked up. "Is, Alicia, We should go."

002.jpg

"I feel like something's coming." He equipped a pistol, and began walking. "Come on, Isara!"

tAG_170577.jpg

Alicia nodded, and equipped her rifle. "Yeah, let's scout ahead. See if we can find anything." She looked at Welkin. "Do you still have the flare gun."

Welkin grabbed something on his belt. "Yes." He simply said. "Come on, Isara!" He shouted.

Isara sighed.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Tokusentai @Verite @Mighty Roman @Anybody else

Upon being freed, Riley immediately stumbled away from the man--very eager to get away from him. She then noticed Alicia and Isara approach her. She moved closer to them, hoping to get as far away from Eric as possible. "I'm Riley," she meekly answered, glancing down at her feet when they asked her if she was okay. She tried to answer their questions, but only sobs escaped her lips. "No, I just want to go home," she told them, keeping her gaze fixed upon her feet. "I can't even trust our own team without them trying to hurt me. I-I don't know what to do..."

The situation felt a little more than hopeless to poor Riley. How in the world was she supposed to get home when she didn't know where she was, felt threatened by most of the people who had tried to help her, and was so scared she couldn't think straight. Not to mention, she was also tired, hungry, thirsty, and cold. Were situations like this the reason why Riley's parents had warned her to be careful when she walked to school by herself? Walking to school was exactly how she had ended up in this mess in the first place!

When Isara commented about making her a doll, Riley shrugged. "There was a woman who made me a plushie earlier. I--" Riley paused, frowning. "I think I lost it though. I can't remember what I did with it and it's not in my arms anymore." She sighed. Not a single thing about this day could go right, could it?

@The Silver Paladin @Everybody who is around​

@Mighty Roman
"Hey, kid" Eric turned to John, pretending not be in pain. "I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier, and I think its about time you tell you pile of scraps here to put me down." Eric had ling since ran out of ammo, and couldnt exactly reach his bullet pouch. he had to try to reason with them; as much as he would like to deny it, he as an Erudite born, after all.
"Because whatever is coming at us through the Forest is going to be upon us any second now, and you need all the help you can get!"
@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone else

Upon being freed, Riley immediately stumbled away from the man--very eager to get away from him. She then noticed Alicia and Isara approach her. She moved closer to them, hoping to get as far away from Eric as possible. "I'm Riley," she meekly answered, glancing down at her feet when they asked her if she was okay. She tried to answer their questions, but only sobs escaped her lips. "No, I just want to go home," she told them, keeping her gaze fixed upon her feet. "I can't even trust our own team without them trying to hurt me. I-I don't know what to do..."

The situation felt a little more than hopeless to poor Riley. How in the world was she supposed to get home when she didn't know where she was, felt threatened by most of the people who had tried to help her, and was so scared she couldn't think straight. Not to mention, she was also tired, hungry, thirsty, and cold. Were situations like this the reason why Riley's parents had warned her to be careful when she walked to school by herself? Walking to school was exactly how she had ended up in this mess in the first place!

When Isara commented about making her a doll, Riley shrugged. "There was a woman who made me a plushie earlier. I--" Riley paused, frowning. "I think I lost it though. I can't remember what I did with it and it's not in my arms anymore." She sighed. Not a single thing about this day could go right, could it?

@The Silver Paladin @Everybody who is around​
Alicia and Isara nodded and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you, Riley. We'll keep you safe." Alicia said cheerily.

Welkin turned around. "I completely understand. In the last place we were in, two of my own people tried to incite rebellion below me, causing chaos." He sighed. "PLeasure to meet you as well, Riley."

Isara smiled at the plush toy comment. "I'll make you a doll! Don't worry!" She brushed some hair from her eyes. "Now, are you coming along?"

@Hospes @anybody else

@Mighty Roman
"Hey, kid" Eric turned to John, pretending not be in pain. "I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier, and I think its about time you tell you pile of scraps here to put me down." Eric had ling since ran out of ammo, and couldnt exactly reach his bullet pouch. he had to try to reason with them; as much as he would like to deny it, he as an Erudite born, after all.
"Because whatever is coming at us through the Forest is going to be upon us any second now, and you need all the help you can get!"
@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone else
Isara remained next to Riley. "I'm staying with you, whatever you do, I'm doing." She smiled.

char_57538.jpg

"Do you like dolls? I can make you one." Isara said to Riley. She was trying to bond with Riley, because they were around the same age.

Welkin looked up. "Is, Alicia, We should go."

002.jpg

"I feel like something's coming." He equipped a pistol, and began walking. "Come on, Isara!"

tAG_170577.jpg

Alicia nodded, and equipped her rifle. "Yeah, let's scout ahead. See if we can find anything." She looked at Welkin. "Do you still have the flare gun."

Welkin grabbed something on his belt. "Yes." He simply said. "Come on, Isara!" He shouted.

Isara sighed.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Tokusentai @Verite @Mighty Roman @Anybody else
"In any case, that distraction worked alllll according to plan! If the big guy didn't pick you up, you woulda made a big mistake!" Joseph exclaimed to Eric. Funny that he was calling the T-800 "big guy" when counting even him, Joseph was probably the tallest and biggest out of everyone in the group. But I digress.

Oh.

And then scary noises and things.

Oh, no.

Well, they had time to exchange not-so-pleasantries later, but now...

4f2d532f32a555f20997.gif

Out of nowhere, JoJo would suddenly begin to check Alicia out, walking around her as though he were in orbit, following her and the others, and he wasn't exactly subtle about it. Of all the times to do something like this and he picks probably one of the worst possible times, huh?

"Woo wee, girl! How old are you? You look awful young but you gotta act like some sorta high and mighty soldier! Weird clothing too! And that gun looks like something my father would use!" Joseph would exclaim. If one didn't no better, it was almost like he was gonna attract the enemy's attention with his voice alone if he wasn't careful, "Still, not a bad chest though! Best one I've seen so far anyway, comparin' to Noel and that Riri girl!" He said with a chuckle.

Right. Back to business.

"Anyway, I think little girls like you should try sitting out if you can help it! Can't afford to get yourself hurt! And whatever's out there sounds really threatening! Tougher than your average spider, I bet! But don't worry, this job is why man was created!"

Please excuse him. He's from the late 1930s.

That was exactly why he pulled a sledgehammer out of nowhere to try to fight.

hammer-time.jpg

"Just stay back and lemme mash that thing like mashed potatoes!"

Between the tommy gun, the cola bottle, and now a sledgehammer... Where does he keep this stuff anyway?

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Tokusentai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minerva
To the group that chose to stay, the sounds and crashes kept getting louder and louder, nearer and nearer, until, out of the woods burst an....-

6792422541_7ed5925df5.jpg

...Adorable, weird, mutated funky wolf-octopi-spider kind of thing? What the actual hell was the deal with that?!

@Verite @york @Doctor Smartass @All who chose to stay​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minerva
"In any case, that distraction worked alllll according to plan! If the big guy didn't pick you up, you woulda made a big mistake!" Joseph exclaimed to Eric. Funny that he was calling the T-800 "big guy" when counting even him, Joseph was probably the tallest and biggest out of everyone in the group. But I digress.

Oh.

And then scary noises and things.

Oh, no.

Well, they had time to exchange not-so-pleasantries later, but now...

4f2d532f32a555f20997.gif

Out of nowhere, JoJo would suddenly begin to check Alicia out, walking around her as though he were in orbit, following her and the others, and he wasn't exactly subtle about it. Of all the times to do something like this and he picks probably one of the worst possible times, huh?

"Woo wee, girl! How old are you? You look awful young but you gotta act like some sorta high and mighty soldier! Weird clothing too! And that gun looks like something my father would use!" Joseph would exclaim. If one didn't no better, it was almost like he was gonna attract the enemy's attention with his voice alone if he wasn't careful, "Still, not a bad chest though! Best one I've seen so far anyway, comparin' to Noel and that Riri girl!" He said with a chuckle.

Right. Back to business.

"Anyway, I think little girls like you should try sitting out if you can help it! Can't afford to get yourself hurt! And whatever's out there sounds really threatening! Tougher than your average spider, I bet! But don't worry, this job is why man was created!"

Please excuse him. He's from the late 1930s.

That was exactly why he pulled a sledgehammer out of nowhere to try to fight.

hammer-time.jpg

"Just stay back and lemme mash that thing like mashed potatoes!"

Between the tommy gun, the cola bottle, and now a sledgehammer... Where does he keep this stuff anyway?

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Tokusentai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai
latest

"I'm 19 years old. My clothing is standard Gallian Militia attire, as well as the weapon. It's a Gallian X-20. Best weapon we have." Alicia said, cocking the rifle. "I have a power like you wouldn't believe." She said reacting to JoJo's comment about her not being able to fight. "Anyway, have fun. I hope I'll see you later." She gave Jojo a wink, and began to run with Isara, Riley, Welkin, and the others.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anybody else

To the group that chose to stay, the sounds and crashes kept getting louder and louder, nearer and nearer, until, out of the woods burst an....-

...Adorable, weird, mutated funky wolf-octopi-spider kind of thing? What the actual hell was the deal with that?!

It...It...It...IT WAS ADORABLE!

Buffed_red_pyro.jpg

He rushed towards it, all thoughts of battle out of his head as he embraced it around the neck, rubbing along its fur and generally making cooing noises, as best heard at least through his mask.

@Hospes @Verite @york @Staying Peeps.

It...It...It...IT WAS ADORABLE!

Buffed_red_pyro.jpg

He rushed towards it, all thoughts of battle out of his head as he embraced it around the neck, rubbing along its fur and generally making cooing noises, as best heard at least through his mask.

@Hospes @Verite @york @Staying Peeps.
Marie Korbel
@Hospes @Verite @Doctor Smartass @People Staying
rPr5gff.png

"Oh... It's... Whatever it is..." Marie looked a bit disappointed, but, eventually... Her curiousity got the better of her and she approached, deciding to try to pet the strange creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.