Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry, we're the good guys!" Penny exclaimed after a long time of just being silent. She wasn't happy about all the death and misery that seemed to have befallen this place and the talk about a sickness. "Uh, what's a Strigoi?" To her it sounded like some sort of pasta.

@Verite @The Tactician @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @SPARTAN Bennet @Paladin

"Good. The Strigoi are what you probably know as Vampires. They turn people into them. If you get even a tiny scratch from them, you're infected. No known cure." The old man said. "I hunt them."

Who killed Add? Noel had no idea, and she wasn't too close to the body anyway. But an exploded head and smashed in face required a lot of blunt force, or something. Regardless, she already had something to deal with at the moment.

"Yes sir, that's correct. If you don't mind, could you tell us about this virus?"

@Verite @SPARTAN Bennett @Bomb @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

"I don't know much about this disease myself. The CDC is worthless. I don't know where you'd find information on it." The old man said. Another voice piped up from the back. "We've got company!"

@Verite@SPARTAN Bennett@Bomb@The Tactician@Schnee Corp Lawyer@Jeremi@Mighty Roman

"Guy never rubbed me the right way.But you're right about one thing, Lalonde. He certainly emitted this aura of power. One that gave the impression that he'd not be so easily snuffed out. You think it was an object?" Krauser mused. He had indeed noticed the look that Mom had shot his way. He couldn't exactly fault her if she believed him a suspect among every one else. But despite the arguments that they may have had, she was the closest thing he had to a comrade in arms here. For better or for worse.

Still it did leave him wondering who among them could have had the strength to hurl an object with such a velocity so as to smash Add's face in? The cyborgs as far as Krauser could assume were reasonably strong enough to perform such a feat.

The idiot who had briefly traveled with Krauser, Mom, and Noel also seemed like a potential suspect if only because he imagined with the right amount of force behind them, those steel balls he swung around could smash a skull into nothing but bone fragments and grey matter.

"Voting for yourself could possibly lead to you suffering the same fate as Dylan did. That's something I'd detest to see so forgive me if I'm reluctant on that choice. But I grow tired of being forced to act out what the entity behind all this has laid out for us. Another murder happens if we're wrong and a innocent will die if we're wrong. So many negatives and so little positives." Not that Krauser felt any real remorse for Dylan's death. The votes had proved wrong and he'd paid the price. One less suspect in any case.

Nemesis for his part was looking over the group as a whole. The parasite wasn't advanced enough to suggest who could have done this to Add but it could keep an eye out for anything that may have registered as a threat and inform Krauser.

@Hospes @Atomyk

"Good. The Strigoi are what you probably know as Vampires. They turn people into them. If you get even a tiny scratch from them, you're infected. No known cure." The old man said. "I hunt them."

"I don't know much about this disease myself. The CDC is worthless. I don't know where you'd find information on it." The old man said. Another voice piped up from the back. "We've got company!"

@Verite@SPARTAN Bennett@Bomb@The Tactician@Schnee Corp Lawyer@Jeremi@Mighty Roman
Squigly really wished all these people would stop dying before she even got a chance to get to know them .-.

As it was, she listened quietly to the strange old man, only to jump slightly when the other voice mentioned company.

"I don't suppose you could specify whether its friendly or not so friendly company?" she called back to... whoever it was that said that

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Spartan bennet @Bomb @The Tactician @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @why are my alerts not alerting me of people tagging me thats rude

"I will not actually vote for myself, dear," Mom said quickly, a little surprised to see that Krauser cared about her safety. It seemed to her that his reasons for wanting to keep her safe went beyond that of knowing she was reliable. The mother smiled a bit at this, despite the situation surrounding them. "That's a rather poor move to make when I know I myself am an innocent. A vote for myself would just be wasted. I just regret having to do this at all... Don't worry about me." Beyond that, voting for herself was seriously irresponsible to the other innocents. The senior Lalonde couldn't bring herself to entertain such a thought when she had acted with such poor judgement in her previous life. Rose was out there waiting for her somewhere, and her mother was not about to miss seeing her due to some demented game.

"And I will offer you the same courtesy, Krauser. I see no need to vote for you."

Despite noticing Krauser's concern for herself, she couldn't tell if he felt the same about voting off an innocent. That was assuming he was innocent, anyway. It was doubtful, as Krauser was far from known for his warm demeanour. Mom supposed it didn't really matter what he thought of the matter, as long as he was on her side. "... As for the murder, it could have been an object, yes. Though, I am only assuming this based on what makes sense to me. It is probably unwise to make judgements based on my limited experiences." Mom was no stranger to strange happenings, but immense physical strength was rather uncommon, as far as she was aware. She imagined Krauser was thinking of that poor fool's steel ball weapons, but who could say for sure?

"We could spread our votes around once again," she muttered looking down at the watch. She noted that someone had placed a vote for that foul looking alien. A fair choice, though Mom didn't know enough about the creature to agree with the vote. "Between Joseph, T-800, and... Cameron, I believe. I am leaning toward the cyborgs myself, considering the manner of the previous death."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"I probably don't know what that is either, but that's okay! If someone here knows what it is at least!"

Squigly really wished all these people would stop dying before she even got a chance to get to know them .-.

As it was, she listened quietly to the strange old man, only to jump slightly when the other voice mentioned company.

"I don't suppose you could specify whether its friendly or not so friendly company?" she called back to... whoever it was that said that

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Spartan bennet @Bomb @The Tactician @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @why are my alerts not alerting me of people tagging me thats rude

"I'd be happy to hear that too!" Penny remarked the voice from the back.

@The Silver Paladin @SPARTAN Bennett @Bomb @The Tactician @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Kiritsugu and Soap begin packing things up. "We'll see you there." They said. "Hopefully."

On your way to the hospital, you hear more shouting. "Hey, bastards! You better run! You all have done it now!"

If you turned around, you would notice a bunch of surprisingly well dressed Ravagers wearing armor, and carrying powerful weapons.

Valkyria.Chronicles.3.full.1116878.jpg

"They killed our friends! Let's kill them! An eye for an eye!" The Ravagers raised their weapons. Shouts rallied behind the person who appeared to be leader. The group appeared better prepared, and more organized than the last one.

Soon after, several vehicles came rolling behind the troops, including a tank, and some Armored Personnel Carriers:

valkyria-chronicles-edelweiss-tank.jpg

original.jpg

Several more Ravagers, wearing blue armor, took up positions on the roofs of nearby buildings. The commander in the tank stood up.

latest

"On my mark, everyone fire at once! Drive them out of here!" The commander, no older than 18 shouted. It seemed these Ravagers had somehow raided an armory or something. "They've been a menace to us enough, and have slaughtered many of our allies! They must fall here! Ready at my mark!"

The soldiers prepared to fire their weapons. The sound of chambers loading, and weapons getting loaded echoed through the empty streets. They would fire if you didn't get to shelter soon. Most of the Buildings seemed to be boarded up and abandoned, except for Mr Gold's Pawn Shop, which despite having this warning on it:

latest

Seemed pretty safe. It looked like the lock had also been broken recently, so there's that as well.

@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @SPARTAN Bennett
H5-Guardians-Render-MasterChief-05-png.png
Chief stood fast as the others retreated inside the Pawnshop for cover. The ravagers had half a mind to level the building with them inside if someone didn't hold the line. Gripping his weapon at the neck, Chief faced the horde weapon drawn. As they neared, he ducked off from their view and got into their left flank using the buildings for cover. His radar flashed revealing snipers positioning on the roof tops, possibly to cover the artillery rolling up the road.

For bandits they were clever, he would give them that. His chances to survive are fair, but also heavily slim if he were to fall of his focus even slightly... He chuckled to himself, reminiscing about how many times he'd been face to face with these odds. John crawled to the rear position of a building holding up a sniper to the rear of the armada; holstering his gun and drawing a knife, Chief stealthily climbed to the top. He scanned the neighboring tops to find gunman positioned similarly, but all facing one direction.

Chief approached the gunman at hand and in an instant, squeezed his hand over his mouth and plunged his blade into his throat for a quiet; clean kill.

Gunfire answered your question. In the back, you would find several Ravagers facing off against a man holding a pistol. No one is moving, because if someone moves, people die. The first Ravager was a girl.

DFC_Alicia_01.jpg

She carried a rifle, and wore a uniform that looked like the commander's, indicating a leader type. She clutched her rifle hard. You could tell she was White-knuckling. The girl looked at everyone else, and began to cry.

The Two Ravagers who were with her weren't so penitent. They drew two knives, and threw them at the wall behind as a warning shot. The Man still held the pistol pointed at them. Setrakian walked into the room, and drew his sword. "You three, leave. You have no business being here."

The girl looked at him, and said nothing, whereas the two men just laughed. "Why, old man? We're just trying to survive like you. When the government leaves, then you can do whatever. We're just taking advantage of the situation. " The first man said. "We call ourselves Squad 7, this right here is our Second-in-Command, Alicia." He pointed to the crying girl. "We just came in here seeking shelter, that's all." The man was obviously lying.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Spartan bennet @Bomb @The Tactician @Jeremi @Mighty Roman

Ririchiyo was in the hospital next to Lalonde and Krauser, only gasping at the sight of the deceased male. In all honesty, she should have been heartbroken to see someone dragged into this mess dead, but Riri couldn't bring forth any tears for him.

tumblr_nskp7ewkua1ud1yawo10_250.png

"How awful... Who would have done something like this?" She would ask both of the persons with her.

"Even on a battlefield filled with possible hostiles, you've got to have one person you can hope to rely on. Despite our various comments towards each other, you're that ally, Lalonde. For as marvelous a creation as Nemesis is, I don't expect him to provide any helpful suggestions as to who the killer would be." Krauser murmured after noticing how surprised Lalonde seemed to be by his comment. He was aware that he wasn't the nicest person around and he liked it that way. Having some type of camaraderie with Leon way back when didn't spare his arm from the grievous injury it suffered. There was no place for friends on a mission such as the ones Wesker sent him on.

Nemesis was plenty of things, a tool, an engineering marvel that truly demonstrated what Umbrella's scientists were capable of, but a friend he was not. That's where Lalonde entered the picture. She was smart, had a wit as sharp as his hunting knife to combat his own, and she could hold her own in a hostile situation. Their views differed on how they viewed family and it's effect on one's goals or encouragement. He thought they were nothing more than useless baggage but if it helped Lalonde continue to get her work done than so be it.

"Something about the idiot's demeanor doesn't lead me to believe that he'd use a gun. Doesn't seem to fit the energetic hand-to-hand combat motif he has. So while those balls of his could smash Add's face in without a problem, it doesn't fit his character. So far from what I've seen anyhow. The cyborgs however seem like you could point them to a target and no matter the means they'd do whatever was available to them."

As Riri approached the two of them, Krauser glanced down at her and stated coldly. "Someone who's clearly willing to kill anyone they damn well please. No matter their power or how they fit into the grand scheme of things."

@Hospes @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai

Krauser's comment on Nemesis being marvellous made Mom feel a bit sour, but she took the comment in stride. The man was making an effort to compliment her, at least. She turned her head toward Ririchiyo as she gasped out loud. The senior Lalonde studied the girl for a moment as she asked just who could have done this. "Far be it from me to assume the killer's motives," Mom answered rather cordially, though her voice carried a tinge of disgust regardless. "For the sake of coming out of this alive, we'll simply have to assume one of the cyborgs among us have committed these deeds."

Mom thought this over for a moment, going over the choices in her head. There was little that separated the two cyborgs despite their different genders, in Mom's opinion. One certainly held more bulk, but a machine can be capable of strength despite this. "I suppose I will vote for Cameron. You both may make your own decisions and spread the votes between the other suspicious characters if you'd like, or join me in this."

@Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Gunfire answered your question. In the back, you would find several Ravagers facing off against a man holding a pistol. No one is moving, because if someone moves, people die. The first Ravager was a girl.

DFC_Alicia_01.jpg

She carried a rifle, and wore a uniform that looked like the commander's, indicating a leader type. She clutched her rifle hard. You could tell she was White-knuckling. The girl looked at everyone else, and began to cry.

The Two Ravagers who were with her weren't so penitent. They drew two knives, and threw them at the wall behind as a warning shot. The Man still held the pistol pointed at them. Setrakian walked into the room, and drew his sword. "You three, leave. You have no business being here."

The girl looked at him, and said nothing, whereas the two men just laughed. "Why, old man? We're just trying to survive like you. When the government leaves, then you can do whatever. We're just taking advantage of the situation. " The first man said. "We call ourselves Squad 7, this right here is our Second-in-Command, Alicia." He pointed to the crying girl. "We just came in here seeking shelter, that's all." The man was obviously lying.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Spartan bennet @Bomb @The Tactician @Jeremi @Mighty Roman
John had listened silently to the Older Man's words, still feeling guilty about the infected they had had to leave behind. He felt numb, barely saying a word since his reunion with the T-800. But seeing Add's body...someone he'd known, someone he'd spoken to, torn apart like paper...it was horrifying. He felt sick, and scared, and wanted to go home....but he couldn't. He'd promised the old man that he'd find a way to help. He curled his metal-clad hand into a fist.

The Terminator had also not commented on John's armour, but upon seeing the commander, he twirled his shotgun before pointing it at her.
'My detailed analysis of you indicates that you are a Military Commander with Imperialistic goals. Drop your weapon, or you will be terminated. You will not harm John Connor or his allies.'

Normally John would say something, beg the Guardian to stop, to stop the senseless violence and murder. But for all he knew, this woman and her army could have murdered Add and Vino. He glared at them through the helmet.
'Talk. Now. Stay where you are, and tell us who you are.'
@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Spartan bennet @Bomb @The Tactician @Jeremi

At some point, Noel voted for The Predator.

DFC_Alicia_01.jpg

"I...somehow do not believe that is the case," Noel said, calling him out on his lie. It seemed pretty obvious they weren't planning to be friendly, given the army outside, the random knife throwing, the pistol, and the sword. She didn't know what squad 7 was, but obviously they were an organization of some sort.

Recognizing danger, Noel's twin pistols appeared in her hands, though she didn't raise them yet. "Please, tell us why you're really here."

@Verite @SPARTAN Bennett @Bomb @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

• Thank You
Votes:

Xenon & Angelic Buster - The Predator
Noel - The Predator
Mom - Cameron
Penny - T800

The Predator - 2
Cameron - 1
T800 - 1

a
John had listened silently to the Older Man's words, still feeling guilty about the infected they had had to leave behind. He felt numb, barely saying a word since his reunion with the T-800. But seeing Add's body...someone he'd known, someone he'd spoken to, torn apart like paper...it was horrifying. He felt sick, and scared, and wanted to go home....but he couldn't. He'd promised the old man that he'd find a way to help. He curled his metal-clad hand into a fist.

The Terminator had also not commented on John's armour, but upon seeing the commander, he twirled his shotgun before pointing it at her.
'My detailed analysis of you indicates that you are a Military Commander with Imperialistic goals. Drop your weapon, or you will be terminated. You will not harm John Connor or his allies.'

Normally John would say something, beg the Guardian to stop, to stop the senseless violence and murder. But for all he knew, this woman and her army could have murdered Add and Vino. He glared at them through the helmet.
'Talk. Now. Stay where you are, and tell us who you are.'
@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Spartan bennet @Bomb @The Tactician @Jeremi
The second man grinned. "Where's the fun in that? Yeah, of course. We're a group of kids who thought it would be fun to raid an armory. We're survivors, not actually soldiers." He said. "Alicia? She's a coward. She's too scared to fire her weapon. I should be in charge." At that comment, Alicia began crying even harder.

"P-please, d-don't hurt me." She said. She dropped her rifle, and collapsed to the ground. "I haven't done anything wrong."

The two men began snickering. Setrakian drew the sword, and shot one of the men with the nail gun, and approached him with his sword. Setrakian was knocked down by the second man. Alicia just crawled underneath a table, away from the violence. Gunfire rang throughout the place.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @SPARTAN Bennett @Bomb @The Tactician @DapperDogman

a

The second man grinned. "Where's the fun in that? Yeah, of course. We're a group of kids who thought it would be fun to raid an armory. We're survivors, not actually soldiers." He said. "Alicia? She's a coward. She's too scared to fire her weapon. I should be in charge." At that comment, Alicia began crying even harder.

"P-please, d-don't hurt me." She said. She dropped her rifle, and collapsed to the ground. "I haven't done anything wrong."

The two men began snickering. Setrakian drew the sword, and shot one of the men with the nail gun, and approached him with his sword. Setrakian was knocked down by the second man. Alicia just crawled underneath a table, away from the violence. Gunfire rang throughout the place.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @SPARTAN Bennett @Bomb @The Tactician @DapperDogman
The T-800 leapt into action. He shot one of the enemy soldiers in the leg and picked up another and threw him into a wall.

Meanwhile, John ducked beneath the gunfire and reached his hand out towards the cowering Alicia.
'Come with me if you want to live.'

@The Silver Paladin @SPARTAN Bennett @Jeremi @Bomb @The Tactician @DapperDogman

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The T-800 leapt into action. He shot one of the enemy soldiers in the leg and picked up another and threw him into a wall.

Meanwhile, John ducked beneath the gunfire and reached his hand out towards the cowering Alicia.

Cameron ruthlessly reached down and snapped the man's neck with a simple twitch of her hand, no harder than killing a bird. The man's life was snuffed out in the blink of an eye. Terminated. She stared up at the other Terminator, analyzing his make and model, determining his combat effectiveness compared to her own. He was an older model, but designed for Termination, not infiltration like she had been. He was more than capable of dealing with the troops on his own. The tanks proved a tactical disadvantage though. It would take combined efforts the T-800, Cameron unit, and the unknown cyborg to eliminate them.
She scanned the environment, seeing what, if anything could be weaponized.
As she looked her eyes fell upon John, and saw that he was in the line of fire. Her old mission parameters floated on a heads up display in her vision.

Cameron_HUD_terminate.jpg

[spoili]Replace Terminate with Protect[/spoili]

Obsolete Mission Parameters: Protect John Connor
/Status: Complete

Current Mission Parameters: Retrieve Miles Lineage For Processing
/Status: In Progress

Cameron_HUD_override.jpg

[spoili]Replace Termination with Command[/spoili]

/Command_Override

Her head twitched slightly, the override causing feedback throughout her frame. Doing that went against every fail safe that both Skynet and the Resistance had put into her. It was like ripping out every road block that made her who she was. But she had done it before, for him. For the leader of mankind. And whatever else he had been before her reprogramming at his parallel self's hands.

She strode to Connor and hunkered over him with her body, forming a nigh bulletproof shield of flesh and steel around him. She had chosen her own mission. She was one step closer to true Singularity.

@Mighty Roman
@Fighting peeps

Cameron ruthlessly reached down and snapped the man's neck with a simple twitch of her hand, no harder than killing a bird. The man's life was snuffed out in the blink of an eye. Terminated. She stared up at the other Terminator, analyzing his make and model, determining his combat effectiveness compared to her own. He was an older model, but designed for Termination, not infiltration like she had been. He was more than capable of dealing with the troops on his own. The tanks proved a tactical disadvantage though. It would take combined efforts the T-800, Cameron unit, and the unknown cyborg to eliminate them.
She scanned the environment, seeing what, if anything could be weaponized.
As she looked her eyes fell upon John, and saw that he was in the line of fire. Her old mission parameters floated on a heads up display in her vision.

Cameron_HUD_terminate.jpg

[spoili]Replace Terminate with Protect[/spoili]

Obsolete Mission Parameters: Protect John Connor
/Status: Complete

Current Mission Parameters: Retrieve Miles Lineage For Processing
/Status: In Progress

Cameron_HUD_override.jpg

[spoili]Replace Termination with Command[/spoili]

/Command_Override

Her head twitched slightly, the override causing feedback throughout her frame. Doing that went against every fail safe that both Skynet and the Resistance had put into her. It was like ripping out every road block that made her who she was. But she had done it before, for him. For the leader of mankind. And whatever else he had been before her reprogramming at his parallel self's hands.

She strode to Connor and hunkered over him with her body, forming a nigh bulletproof shield of flesh and steel around him. She had chosen her own mission. She was one step closer to true Singularity.

@Mighty Roman
@Fighting peeps

Alicia looked at John with tears in her eyes. "You just threatened to kill me. How do I know you won't?" She cried. "I'm just in this because my friend Welkin is the commander. He hasn't done anything wrong either."

One of the soldiers pulled the pin on a grenade, and tossed it towards John and Alicia. The second soldier began firing his rifle. Outside, you could hear shouting and gunfire. It sounded like something was going on. Setrakian stabbed the Grenade tossing soldier, who shouted in pain, and the other soldier held the pistol.

"You wouldn't shoot an old man, would you?" Setrakian asked.

"I've done worse." He laughed, and gave a sadistic smile.

Setrakian's friend aimed his pistol at the soldier. "I swear to God, I will fire."

1864435_ca_0321_the_strain_kdm_63.jpg

One more soldier came from another room off of the storage room. He looked startled. He quickly fumbled for his weapon. The soldier looked around his room.

@SPARTAN Bennett @Jeremi @Bomb @The Tactician @DapperDogman

Alicia looked at John with tears in her eyes. "You just threatened to kill me. How do I know you won't?" She cried. "I'm just in this because my friend Welkin is the commander. He hasn't done anything wrong either."

One of the soldiers pulled the pin on a grenade, and tossed it towards John and Alicia. The second soldier began firing his rifle. Outside, you could hear shouting and gunfire. It sounded like something was going on. Setrakian stabbed the Grenade tossing soldier, who shouted in pain, and the other soldier held the pistol.

"You wouldn't shoot an old man, would you?" Setrakian asked.

"I've done worse." He laughed, and gave a sadistic smile.

Setrakian's friend aimed his pistol at the soldier. "I swear to God, I will fire."

1864435_ca_0321_the_strain_kdm_63.jpg

One more soldier came from another room off of the storage room. He looked startled. He quickly fumbled for his weapon. The soldier looked around his room.

@SPARTAN Bennett @Jeremi @Bomb @The Tactician @DapperDogman
"Hmph! Hmhmhm!" Joseph would smirk at all the commotion. Time for a splash worthy of the Joestar name!

He had absolutely no idea what was going on, who was who, and whatnot, but whatever! He was gonna get everyone's attention no matter what! A good distraction is never subtle in the slightest after all.

czD43vz.gif

"AHA, BUT YOU SEE, GENTLEMEN, LET'S NOT GET TOO HASTY! YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF WITH THOSE TOYS YA GOT THERE!" Joseph exclaimed, once again drawing his Clackers. Boy, this was gonna get repetitive if all this fighting would drag on any further.

Going through the same routine, he would move around the armed soldiers, as if to cause a show, spinning his steel balls all around, before suddenly bashing them into the nearest hostile entity, the balls powered with heated energy strong enough to blast down even a door!

tumblr_ngy3blabLD1sh11j9o2_1280.gif

"Yeeeah, get outta town! I don't even know you people yet you're all goin' around and threatening everything in sight! I bet you'd threaten a tree just because it farts out air for you!" He would yell, twirling the Clackers like nunchucks.

And then, of course, if Noel was used to something with JoJo, it was one thing.

Hitting himself with the Clackers by accident.

tumblr_mgwahl5Qdw1ra3f3yo1_500.gif

"Augghh! Ooohh nooo!" He would then proceed to exclaim, bumping into a nearby wall which would hit his voting device, accidentally voting for Cameron in the meantime.

@The Silver Paladin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @Jeremi @Bomb @The Tactician

Krauser's comment on Nemesis being marvellous made Mom feel a bit sour, but she took the comment in stride. The man was making an effort to compliment her, at least. She turned her head toward Ririchiyo as she gasped out loud. The senior Lalonde studied the girl for a moment as she asked just who could have done this. "Far be it from me to assume the killer's motives," Mom answered rather cordially, though her voice carried a tinge of disgust regardless. "For the sake of coming out of this alive, we'll simply have to assume one of the cyborgs among us have committed these deeds."

Mom thought this over for a moment, going over the choices in her head. There was little that separated the two cyborgs despite their different genders, in Mom's opinion. One certainly held more bulk, but a machine can be capable of strength despite this. "I suppose I will vote for Cameron. You both may make your own decisions and spread the votes between the other suspicious characters if you'd like, or join me in this."

@Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai

tumblr_inline_mpkd6u7iOQ1qz4rgp.jpg

"I hate voting for people who I do not know, but you seem like you know what's going on..."

At least, that's what she'd like for Lalonde to know. In reality, Ririchiyo didn't care. One less person having to talk and put up with. Yet, she couldn't allow anyone to know how hearless Ririchiyo was. It was better to distance herself from the others.

tumblr_inline_mpkd8jZrtP1qz4rgp.jpg

"I suppose I'll vote for Cameron."

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.