Status
Not open for further replies.
The two Carbinks followed the pair around. Oh... it might be harder than they thought to leave the two Pokemon behind.

@Bomb
"What the? Are they going to follow us all day?"

"Well, whatever they might be, we should at least keep them safe."

"Then you take care of them. You're the one who found them."

"I guess I know why you're a child."

Well with that argument aside, to the diner!

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

"Ugh.. I already explained this once. We were tricked by some dang Ravagers. If you can't tell by the mess they left here..." She gestured to the entirety of the station, which was in total shambles, with papers and other useless things strewn everywhere. Anything of even remote use was gone. "..It isn't exactly like the police have actually been here to do anything in a while. Left easy picking for the Ravagers," she explained, shaking her head. "They took everything.. Including the keys, after locking us in."

GIR was simply rolling on the cell floor, now.

tumblr_ldbcaiKCCJ1qc4debo1_500.gif

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sheriff's Station​
Marie Korbel
VU0NqHW.png

"I'll see what I can do..." Marie said with a little sigh... She raised her bone-vacuum's nozzle, taking carefull aim at the lock that seemed to be keeping the girl locked in, preparing to break them out of the jail cell by force.

((just know that the diner is in bad shape.))

Inside, you find tables turned over, the doors to the kitchen are boarded up. At the end of the Building, two guys stick their heads out from behind a door.

"Get in here!" They whisper. "Before they notice you!" one points to two infected standing around. One of the Infected lets out an ungodly shriek. The two men really want you to hurry in there.

So much for getting food...
Shizuo sighed as he headed in behind the guys, shutting the door behind him, "Let me guess, you two don't have food, do you?" Even when there were crazy zombie-like creatures running around, the bartender was still focused on food.​

If he was trying to make him angry or embarrassed, it wasn't working. All of his years with Crichton had made sure that he was able to withstand any barb that was sent his way. Crichton had been one of the few to make it past the early parts of the war, at least as far as he knew. The separation had come so relatively early in his life.

"One with little experience," He looked him up and down with a look of disgust, "No experience of battle should speak what to do with an enemy."

He shook his head and looked at Riley, having already resigned himself to the fact that she wasn't going to make it. He'd have taken her from here himself, but with the old man's pet freak firmly under his thumb there was nothing he could do. And so be it. He was here to save a universe, not a single life., no matter how sweet and adorable

"The child is yours to do what you will with, even if we both know she's not going to make it under your watch."

"Neither of you are."

He looked back at the vials, and I kid you not his upper lip bared. The things inside there weren't the weapons that had been used in the war, but it was close enough. He hated it, pure and simple. So many lives had been stripped away by those things. And not arbitrary, statistical oh that's a tragedy lives, no. His friends, his family, screaming as their insides turned on themselves. Screaming about burning. About worse things.
The braver ones had used their hidden blades to end it themselves.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin

"I don't need experience with combat to have experience with death. And I have enough experience with people to recognize an idiot when I see one. Don't condescend to me. Arrogance has to be earned..." His gaze was angry. Piercing. Annoyed. "...And, until you earn it, don't act like some leader with the right to treat others like fools or pawns." How bad did it have to be for House to call someone out on condesension? Probably pretty bad.

@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Shizuo sighed as he headed in behind the guys, shutting the door behind him, "Let me guess, you two don't have food, do you?" Even when there were crazy zombie-like creatures running around, the bartender was still focused on food.​
The guys pointed to a table with Several provisions, and a radio on it. "Knock yourself out. We're going to share, because that's what good people do. We sure aren't Ravagers, that's for sure."

A second man stood lighting a cigarette. He tossed the Lighter to the first man.

Fate-Zero-15-Large-01.jpg

The radio began speaking through static. "If you are in the Storybrooke area, please report to the Health Department in Jameston. CEDA representatives have set up a station there. They will check for any sign of infection, and you will be evacuated. I repeat, if you are in the Storybrooke area, please report to the Health Department in Jameston, where CEDA representatives will prep you for Evac. If you are in the Norchester area, please report to the Hospital there. CEDA Officials will be there to Evac you. I repeat, if you are in the Norch-" The radio was cut out by static.

One of the men turned off the radio. "Bullshit." The first man said. "Damn Ravagers have trapped us in the town. No way in or out." The man lit a cigarette. "They're pretending to be Government officials. Somehow, some of them got hold of UN and Government gear, and are tricking people into thinking they're helping." He put the cigarette to his mouth, and pointed to the HAZMAT suits Shizuo was carrying. "Where'd you get those? You a ravager?" He asked.

The other man groaned. "Leave him alone, Captain. He probably got them from that trailer out there." The man cocked a revolver. "As a kid, I wanted to be a hero. Reminds me of those times. This is giving me a chance to be one."

The first man gave the second one a look. "Alright, just if they attack, I'm killing them."

Soap_MW3_model.png

The guys pointed to a table with Several provisions, and a radio on it. "Knock yourself out. We're going to share, because that's what good people do. We sure aren't Ravagers, that's for sure."

A second man stood lighting a cigarette. He tossed the Lighter to the first man.

Fate-Zero-15-Large-01.jpg

The radio began speaking through static. "If you are in the Storybrooke area, please report to the Health Department in Jameston. CEDA representatives have set up a station there. They will check for any sign of infection, and you will be evacuated. I repeat, if you are in the Storybrooke area, please report to the Health Department in Jameston, where CEDA representatives will prep you for Evac. If you are in the Norchester area, please report to the Hospital there. CEDA Officials will be there to Evac you. I repeat, if you are in the Norch-" The radio was cut out by static.

One of the men turned off the radio. "Bullshit." The first man said. "Damn Ravagers have trapped us in the town. No way in or out." The man lit a cigarette. "They're pretending to be Government officials. Somehow, some of them got hold of UN and Government gear, and are tricking people into thinking they're helping." He put the cigarette to his mouth, and pointed to the HAZMAT suits Shizuo was carrying. "Where'd you get those? You a ravager?" He asked.

The other man groaned. "Leave him alone, Captain. He probably got them from that trailer out there." The man cocked a revolver. "As a kid, I wanted to be a hero. Reminds me of those times. This is giving me a chance to be one."

The first man gave the second one a look. "Alright, just if they attack, I'm killing them."

Soap_MW3_model.png
"Thanks, though what the hell are Ravagers?" Shizuo tilted his head to the side with a perplexed look, "They some kind of zombie or something? If so, then I can see why you guys are holed up here." Grabbing a bottle of water and food, he took it easy to make sure he didn't get sick from eating after so long, "And is there any good in heading to the hospital?"​

"Thanks, though what the hell are Ravagers?" Shizuo tilted his head to the side with a perplexed look, "They some kind of zombie or something? If so, then I can see why you guys are holed up here." Grabbing a bottle of water and food, he took it easy to make sure he didn't get sick from eating after so long, "And is there any good in heading to the hospital?"​
"They're sort of like that. They've got the mentality of them." The first man said. "They're raiders. Survivors who decided it would be more fun to rape and kill rather than help other people survive. IT's like Lord of the Flies out there." He lit another cigarette. "Name's Captain Mactavish of Task Force 141, by the way." The soldier picked up a Submachine gun lying on the table.

The Second man shrugged. "I don't know about the hospital. You could probably find some Medical Supplies there. Place was a CEDA Evac zone a while back., Don't know about it now. Could be some other survivors there, could be Ravagers, it could be completely empty."

The creatures outside let another ethereal scream out. You could hear some more screams in the distance.

"We got company!" Mactavish shouted. "Get ready!"

A frown settled on Mom's face at Riley's deepening unrest. This was all entirely too much for a kid her age to experience. Not just the outbreak, but the accompanying game as well. It hadn't been that long ago that her daughter had been her age; Bad mother or not, this was not something she would have ever allowed a younger Rose to experience. Doctor House was rather uncouth for a doctor and seemed to possess a poor bedside manner. He was reminding her of Krauser in a way, and the way he spoke with Riley was particularly unhelpful considering the situation. If not for the alcohol running through her system right now, she probably would have been more outwardly annoyed with him.

"Let's not complicate the situation by getting ourselves all worked up," Mom said, her voice edging on bubbly. Gosh, she must have been getting drunk faster than she thought. "And... yes, you." Mom stepped back now, leaning against the desk to sit next to House. She was pointing a hand lazily at Desmond. "Don't you get all snippy here. You won't be calming anyone's nerves like that~"

XPKWCeO.png

Looking down upon Riley, Mom offered the girl a pleasant smile. "Now... don't you worry, dear. We will find those police officers, and we find them quickly. Of course, we won't need them to deal with a group of petty thugs." She leaned back now, staring up at the ceiling. She brought one hand up to stroke at her scarf. "Mm, yes. When I am through with them, we will not even have need for the police. That is the Lalonde factor, dear. Text it~"

She giggled now, partly at her own words, but Desmond was making her laugh as well. He was so formal right now. What was with all the boys around here being so serious? The senior Lalonde almost desired for Krauser's company right now. In fact, he'd probably be a blast with her feeling as giddy as she was. "Now, now, good luck with getting them out, dear." She stepped off the desk and took careful and measured steps toward the door. "I just desire to know where these Ravagers are," she said to the girl in the cell.

@york @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

A frown settled on Mom's face at Riley's deepening unrest. This was all entirely too much for a kid her age to experience. Not just the outbreak, but the accompanying game as well. It hadn't been that long ago that her daughter had been her age; Bad mother or not, this was not something she would have ever allowed a younger Rose to experience. Doctor House was rather uncouth for a doctor and seemed to possess a poor bedside manner. He was reminding her of Krauser in a way, and the way he spoke with Riley was particularly unhelpful considering the situation. If not for the alcohol running through her system right now, she probably would have been more outwardly annoyed with him.

"Let's not complicate the situation by getting ourselves all worked up," Mom said, her voice edging on bubbly. Gosh, she must have been getting drunk faster than she thought. "And... yes, you." Mom stepped back now, leaning against the desk to sit next to House. She was pointing a hand lazily at Desmond. "Don't you get all snippy here. You won't be calming anyone's nerves like that~"

XPKWCeO.png

Looking down upon Riley, Mom offered the girl a pleasant smile. "Now... don't you worry, dear. We will find those police officers, and we find them quickly. Of course, we won't need them to deal with a group of petty thugs." She leaned back now, staring up at the ceiling. She brought one hand up to stroke at her scarf. "Mm, yes. When I am through with them, we will not even have need for the police. That is the Lalonde factor, dear. Text it~"

She giggled now, partly at her own words, but Desmond was making her laugh as well. He was so formal right now. What was with all the boys around here being so serious? The senior Lalonde almost desired for Krauser's company right now. In fact, he'd probably be a blast with her feeling as giddy as she was. "Now, now, good luck with getting them out, dear." She stepped off the desk and took careful and measured steps toward the door. "I just desire to know where these Ravagers are," she said to the girl in the cell.

@york @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

House smirked. "Care to share some of that booze?" House popped back another Vicodin after he called to her. "What's better than being high and drunk, amirite?"

@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Atomyk
@Thuro Pendragon

"They're sort of like that. They've got the mentality of them." The first man said. "They're raiders. Survivors who decided it would be more fun to rape and kill rather than help other people survive. IT's like Lord of the Flies out there." He lit another cigarette. "Name's Captain Mactavish of Task Force 141, by the way." The soldier picked up a Submachine gun lying on the table.

The Second man shrugged. "I don't know about the hospital. You could probably find some Medical Supplies there. Place was a CEDA Evac zone a while back., Don't know about it now. Could be some other survivors there, could be Ravagers, it could be completely empty."

The creatures outside let another ethereal scream out. You could hear some more screams in the distance.

"We got company!" Mactavish shouted. "Get ready!"
Shizuo frowned at the explanation, "So they think they're the strong and can just pick on the weak, eh? People like them..." As he lit his cigarette, his teeth seemed to visibly grind against each other in anger, "Piss me off extremely well!"

As the screaming outside began, the former bartender actually seemed rather calm as he walked over to one of the tables and lifted it up easily, "Ready when you guys are."​

Curious about the things in the trailer, Noel chose to go through the stuff in the trailer.

"Infection, huh? Um, do you guys think this might be related to those things we encountered earlier?"

@Jeremi @Verite @The Silver Paladin
In a Closet on the opposite end of the trailer, you would find HAZMAT Suits. Several were missing, but there were still some. On a Table, you would find some syringes and pills, as well as Face masks and gloves. In the locker, you find Several more Assault Rifled, as well as some mags, and several blunt weapons.

On the same table as the reports, you find several Medical Documents.

@Verite @Jeremi
"Hmhm, all these precautionary stuff... Makes ya think the undead might be walkin' around! Or vampires! Or undead vampires!" Joseph exclaimed, seeming to keep his usual demeanor despite the otherwise grim situation they found themselves in, similar to last time.

"Hmm... who knows? Maybe, maybe! Just maybe!" He would then proceed to respond to Noel, taking everything he could, including a hazmat suit, pills, masks, gloves, and weaponry. Wow, the fates that be were awfully generous to leave so much stuff lying around for them to use. It was almost too much for him to carry.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Kaykay

Shizuo frowned at the explanation, "So they think they're the strong and can just pick on the weak, eh? People like them..." As he lit his cigarette, his teeth seemed to visibly grind against each other in anger, "Piss me off extremely well!"

As the screaming outside began, the former bartender actually seemed rather calm as he walked over to one of the tables and lifted it up easily, "Ready when you guys are."​
"Exactly the point. They've been stripped to their basics." The second man said. "They're like animals. As I said, this is giving me a chance to be a hero."

Mactavish cocked the Submachine gun. "Let's send these bastards back to hell." he said, ducking behind a table. Kiritsugu grabbed a gun.

"This reminds me of when I killed Dead Apostles." Kiritsugu said lighting another cigarette and picking up a sniper rifle.

The creature noticed your presences, and screamed again, two more came in. There was a banging on the kitchen door.

"Hmhm, all these precautionary stuff... Makes ya think the undead might be walkin' around! Or vampires! Or undead vampires!" Joseph exclaimed, seeming to keep his usual demeanor despite the otherwise grim situation they found themselves in, similar to last time.

"Hmm... who knows? Maybe, maybe! Just maybe!" He would then proceed to respond to Noel, taking everything he could, including a hazmat suit, pills, masks, gloves, and weaponry. Wow, the fates that be were awfully generous to leave so much stuff lying around for them to use. It was almost too much for him to carry.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Kaykay
"What the? Are they going to follow us all day?"

"Well, whatever they might be, we should at least keep them safe."

"Then you take care of them. You're the one who found them."

"I guess I know why you're a child."

Well with that argument aside, to the diner!

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
You all exit the trailer, and see a group of infected assaulting the diner. They let out ungodly screams.

Xenon and Angelic Buster come from the road next to the diner, and see the same thing.

@Jeremi @Kaykay

"Exactly the point. They've been stripped to their basics." The second man said. "They're like animals. As I said, this is giving me a chance to be a hero."

Mactavish cocked the Submachine gun. "Let's send these bastards back to hell." he said, ducking behind a table. Kiritsugu grabbed a gun.

"This reminds me of when I killed Dead Apostles." Kiritsugu said lighting another cigarette and picking up a sniper rifle.

The creature noticed your presences, and screamed again, two more came in. There was a banging on the kitchen door.

You all exit the trailer, and see a group of infected assaulting the diner. They let out ungodly screams.

Xenon and Angelic Buster come from the road next to the diner, and see the same thing.

@Jeremi @Kaykay
"Are those zombies? We have to eliminate them!"

Xenon used Mecha Purge - Laser to burn those mofos.

purge-lob-masquerade-laser-effect.gif

As for Angelic Buster, she resorted to Land Crash.

MapleStory2012-08-3021-22-30-68.jpg

@The Silver Paladin @on mobile, so others​

h5-guardians-render-masterchief-07-e66908d3a9244a89a6fa9a9ad47d1d52.png

He awoke steadily, his shields and armor perfectly intact from the fall. How far was irrelevant as compared to where to go from there. As his vision came into fruition, he saw the crater made from his landing, scooping up his assault rifle from the rubble. Somehow his weapons possessed the same exotic charm of luck he did in these situations. The scanners in his hands immediately went of the diagnostics of the weapon. It was luckily unharmed discounting minor scratches. He pulled out the magazine to check any damages to the casing, loss of ammo, or possible jams; clean.

Finishing his weapon check, his motion tracker picked up movement--hostiles. Off in the distance, he zoomed with his visor, Chief marked a growing group of hostiles converging on a diner. He could only assume there was something there that they wanted, and there for would need to investigate. He readied his rifle and moved in towards the diner, scanning his sectors as he came close. Getting near a small forest, John ducked into the cover of the shrubbery and kept low. Eyes on the possible targets he crept over to the side of the diner, and scaled it to the roof in two swift jumps. His tracker picked up multiple friendly signatures inside below him, with a surrounding wave of red around the diner.

He didn't wait to question it--friendlies are friendlies. John broke into a sprint towards the swarm, leaping over it towards the center then crashing down upon it with a devastating Spartan ground pound. Time slowed in his eyes, sound vanishing in a vacuum before returning in the sound of shattering earth and stone beneath his brute force; flinging enemies and spacing out an attack zone.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

@Jeremi @Kaykay
"On it!" Shizuo grinned as he chucked the table straight for the creature's head. He took a stance afterwards, fists raised to punch any infected who got too close, "Come on, assholes, the Strongest Man in Ikebukuro needs to have a word with you!"​

Riley put her head in a hand, squeezing her wolf plushie in the other hand. She was even more unsettled when House said they might be the only good guys left. She wiped a couple tears out of her eyes. The preteen didn't want to believe it! She couldn't! And to make matters worse, she didn't know what these "Ravengers" were that the strange woman talked about. She really wished she understood what was going on...

Then there was the strange giggly woman. Why was she laughing? Was there anything funny about a situation where people were infected and police officers were missing? Riley frowned, disapproving of her and her drinking. Sometimes, her parents drank at parties or celebrations, so Riley figured that was the appropriate time to drink. Right now, most definitely wasn't the right time to drink. And House was asking for something to drink too? What was wrong with these people?!

Riley turned away from them, shoulders slumped and eyes narrowed. Her stomach growled a moment afterwards. She was tired, uncomfortable, cold, and hungry. When would she get to go home? The fact she had missed her field trip was no longer important. She just wanted to see her parents. That's all she wanted.

Her bloodshot, blue eyes glanced to the door as she considered leaving this group. She didn't want any of these people to think they had to be responsible for her. After all, most of them didn't seem all that responsible anyhow. She would almost be better off alone.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin @york

"Are those zombies? We have to eliminate them!"

Xenon used Mecha Purge - Laser to burn those mofos.

purge-lob-masquerade-laser-effect.gif

As for Angelic Buster, she resorted to Land Crash.

MapleStory2012-08-3021-22-30-68.jpg

@The Silver Paladin @on mobile, so others​
"On it!" Shizuo grinned as he chucked the table straight for the creature's head. He took a stance afterwards, fists raised to punch any infected who got too close, "Come on, assholes, the Strongest Man in Ikebukuro needs to have a word with you!"​
((I made a HUGE error, and only got some information recently. This battle will be vs Ravagers.))

Nope, they weren't zombies. They were Ravagers.

One was hit by the flame Strike.

It seemed to make him angrier. He ran at you, only to succumb to the flames.

The man in front of Shizuo fell down. some of his teeth flew across the room, and he spattered Shizuo's face in blood. The man fell to the ground.

"Shite! There's more of 'em! We need to fall back!" Soap shouted. HE continued firing into the crowd of Ravagers.

A Ravager picked up a Tire Iron, and ran at Shizuo. "Fuck you!" he shouted. "Fuck all of you." He swung the Tire Iron.

h5-guardians-render-masterchief-07-e66908d3a9244a89a6fa9a9ad47d1d52.png

He awoke steadily, his shields and armor perfectly intact from the fall. How far was irrelevant as compared to where to go from there. As his vision came into fruition, he saw the crater made from his landing, scooping up his assault rifle from the rubble. Somehow his weapons possessed the same exotic charm of luck he did in these situations. The scanners in his hands immediately went of the diagnostics of the weapon. It was luckily unharmed discounting minor scratches. He pulled out the magazine to check any damages to the casing, loss of ammo, or possible jams; clean.

Finishing his weapon check, his motion tracker picked up movement--hostiles. Off in the distance, he zoomed with his visor, Chief marked a growing group of hostiles converging on a diner. He could only assume there was something there that they wanted, and there for would need to investigate. He readied his rifle and moved in towards the diner, scanning his sectors as he came close. Getting near a small forest, John ducked into the cover of the shrubbery and kept low. Eyes on the possible targets he crept over to the side of the diner, and scaled it to the roof in two swift jumps. His tracker picked up multiple friendly signatures inside below him, with a surrounding wave of red around the diner.

He didn't wait to question it--friendlies are friendlies. John broke into a sprint towards the swarm, leaping over it towards the center then crashing down upon it with a devastating Spartan ground pound. Time slowed in his eyes, sound vanishing in a vacuum before returning in the sound of shattering earth and stone beneath his brute force; flinging enemies and spacing out an attack zone.​
Several of the Ravagers were knocked over. One lobbed a molotov at Chief. "This is our turf, you fucking bastard! Fuck off of it!"

((I made a HUGE error, and only got some information recently. This battle will be vs Ravagers.))

Nope, they weren't zombies. They were Ravagers.

One was hit by the flame Strike.

It seemed to make him angrier. He ran at you, only to succumb to the flames.

The man in front of Shizuo fell down. some of his teeth flew across the room, and he spattered Shizuo's face in blood. The man fell to the ground.

"Shite! There's more of 'em! We need to fall back!" Soap shouted. HE continued firing into the crowd of Ravagers.

A Ravager picked up a Tire Iron, and ran at Shizuo. "Fuck you!" he shouted. "Fuck all of you." He swung the Tire Iron.

Several of the Ravagers were knocked over. One lobbed a molotov at Chief. "This is our turf, you fucking bastard! Fuck off of it!"

His reflexes would instantly kick in upon hearing the flap of wind pass through the burning cloth of the molotov. His thrusters jetted him towards the right and into a combat roll as he took three short, controlled burst shots at the attacker. Then snapping his aim at the other downed tangos and gunning them down.​

His reflexes would instantly kick in upon hearing the flap of wind pass through the burning cloth of the molotov. His thrusters jetted him towards the right and into a combat roll as he took three short, controlled burst shots at the attacker. Then snapping his aim at the other downed tangos and gunning them down.​
One with a butcher knife snuck up behind the Spartan, and jammed the Butcher knife into a chink in the armor.

"You don't mess with us." He said laughing. He jumped onto your back. Another one stood across from you holding an AK-47.

"Bring him over to me, Johnny." The guy with the AK shouted.

It seemed these raiders would fight until they died.

One with a butcher knife snuck up behind the Spartan, and jammed the Butcher knife into a chink in the armor.

"You don't mess with us." He said laughing. He jumped onto your back. Another one stood across from you holding an AK-47.

"Bring him over to me, Johnny." The guy with the AK shouted.

It seemed these raiders would fight until they died.

Chief's shields dropped to 95% upon being hit. It was a primitive kitchen tool, and wasn't much a threat. The blade would be caught and broken against the titanium nanocomposite suit of his armor. Upon feeling the impact John snapped with blinding speed, bashing the brain of the bandit as he heard the bloody, juiced spat.

Then removed the knife and hurtled it into the gun weilding ravager's diaphragm.

Status
Not open for further replies.