Status
Not open for further replies.
How disgusting. Noel didn't even want to look at them much longer, and as far as she could see there wasn't anything they needed down here anyway. Perhaps these things were even worse to look at than Arakune.

"Umm, I think we should go. I don't like the way they look...and I don't see anything we need..." Noel muttered, taking a step back while forcing herself to keep her eyes on the creatures.

@Hospes @Verite @york @Bomb
"Huuuh? Where are ya goin'? You're not goin' chicken, are ya?!" Joseph exclaimed to Noel, seemingly oblivious to the danger that the... beings in front of them seemed to present. Either that or he just didn't care and believed he could take them. Mind you, that belief isn't entirely unwarranted... right?

Still, he followed suit, if only because he became too focused on following her that he forgot where he'd go back.

And then some holographic talking baby appeared out of nowhere, blah blah, holy hell what. This was crazy.

"Alright uh... how do this work? How do we vote? Is there a thingy somewhere?" He asked, looking around for some sort of remote.

He accidentally voted for The Rookie somehow.

@Kaykay @Hospes @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb
Marie Korbel
@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow

Marie scrutinized the creatures carefully, not sure what to make of them... Though, when the strange infantile creature appeared in front of her, she frowned backing up a little; so, it looks like someone has been killed, but, who was it? They were shot in the back, so, it must have been a gun of some caliber... Perhaps the Rookie was the killer? Though, that was too easy... Maybe it was the Terminator? Maybe... But, then what about John Connor? Then again... One of her group members did also carry a gun... Marie sighed, it was difficult trying to pick out the right person to vote for, but, eventually, she settled with voting for the Terminator (Played by Mighty Roman).
"I-I'm not scared! It's just, um, caution. It looks like a place we shouldn't be going..." Noel lied about the first part, but it really did seem like somewhere they shouldn't be in. Creepy monsters, stairs in poor condition, it was like a horror movie or something.

Bolverk materialized in her hands, sensing the threat from the monsters in front of them.

As the baby appeared out of nowhere and talked, Noel thought about it a little. Someone with a gun probably shot him, given you need, well, a gun to shoot someone. She voted for Dylan as she recalled that thing having a gun or two.

@Hospes @Verite @Bomb @york

As the group moves away from the light cast by the monsters, they'd find themselves quite literally stumbling in the dark. It felt like they'd been walking for quite a while, when...

...One of the zombie-like creatures from before lunged out, and grabbed a hold of Marie's leg! Moments later, a second one rushed forward and tackled Noel!

703702.jpg

This time around, though, the zombie-ish creatures seemed to have yellowish-green skin. They also had blood leaking from their mouths, and were trying to eat the group as an afternoon snack! Another noticeable difference was that they were burning hot to the touch, seemingly with a severe fever.

@Kaykay @Verite @york @Bomb

"..." Add decided to go with the silent approach, since it was a hard topic after all. Even if that was his approach with this, he still felt as if he shouldn't be worrying too much about Lizbeth and her kid. Simply ignoring the crowd gathering around him, Add went to see what the holotape would have as it's content.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @group3​

"R-right. He died I'm guessing? Well, at least Alex is alive." She said with a soft smile. "Please, save us and the rest of the vault."

maxresdefault.jpg

As you approached the Central doorway, the hallways would get dirtier, and dustier. You finally came upon a sealed door. A keypad blinked on the side, and it had an arm slot for the Pip-boy. It seemed it would automatically take it from the Pip-boy.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Group 3

"R-right. He died I'm guessing? Well, at least Alex is alive." She said with a soft smile. "Please, save us and the rest of the vault."

maxresdefault.jpg

As you approached the Central doorway, the hallways would get dirtier, and dustier. You finally came upon a sealed door. A keypad blinked on the side, and it had an arm slot for the Pip-boy. It seemed it would automatically take it from the Pip-boy.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Group 3
*Muffled noises*

He poked the door with his fire axe.

@Shitpost ahoy!

maxresdefault.jpg

Add simply held out the Pip-boy so they could proceed with this.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Group 3​

As the group moves away from the light cast by the monsters, they'd find themselves quite literally stumbling in the dark. It felt like they'd been walking for quite a while, when...

...One of the zombie-like creatures from before lunged out, and grabbed a hold of Marie's leg! Moments later, a second one rushed forward and tackled Noel!

703702.jpg

This time around, though, the zombie-ish creatures seemed to have yellowish-green skin. They also had blood leaking from their mouths, and were trying to eat the group as an afternoon snack! Another noticeable difference was that they were burning hot to the touch, seemingly with a severe fever.

fnEbAFu.gif

Whoa! Alright, then! These guys looked like they were in a similar condition to the weird guy from before! Heh, and here Joseph was, being the only one at the moment not to be directly attacked. But naturally, still, he had to help. They were his allies after all, and he'd be remiss if he'd let them die on him!

Not after the sacrifice of that man. His old friend that had passed away before him.

Charging towards the zombie that was attacking Noel, as it seemed that she was the one in more immediate danger at the moment, Joseph would charge Hamon energy into his arms and perform a powered punch right at his opponent!

"Hamon Beat! Get outta down!"

tumblr_mbic86AZSO1r5wvcho1_400.gif

If this guy was burning hot to the touch, surely, he wouldn't mind getting hit by the power of the sun!

@Hospes @Kaykay @york @Bomb

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
A hologram of a talking infant was probably not the strangest thing Mom had witnessed in her life. She looked casually up from the journal, sighing as she heard the news. She delicately placed the journal on one of the desks, looking to Krauser as he turned to her. Unlike her, he seemed a lot more put off by the hologram. Such an unworldly man he was. "I remember one of the men in the vault being shot before we made impact. I don't think I saw who did it, and I don't remember anything after that..." The senior Lalonde crossed her arms, a slight frown appearing on her face. If it wasn't clear before, it was obvious now that something beyond the mother's understanding was at work here.

85kCPQW.png

"I believe someone is playing with us, dear. Perhaps it's this child before us, or some other unknown entity. It might even be the 'Elliot' Add spoke of. Regardless, I strongly doubt our crash landing was much of a crash at all. Wasn't it odd that none of us suffered any injuries? I thought the others may be dead, but it's just as likely now that they woke up in a separate location than our own group." She offered Krauser a smirk. "So, your precious Nemesis might be waiting for you to find it. As for the vote..."

Mom sighed and moved toward the door of the room. It still appeared open from when Krauser kicked it in, but as she moved to place her arm outside, her hand came across an invisible force. "Hrm. As for this vote, do you recall anyone who carried a firearm? That seems to be the only clue I can recall regarding all of this. I unfortunately didn't have much time to speak with anyone, so I can't say I'm suspicious of anyone. That blonde girl used firearms, as did Add, I believe. I may be wrong there, however." She turned back to Krauser, her smirk gone and replaced with a look of consternation. "This all feels so childish. Maybe the infant really is to blame."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
"Well, I'm not exactly in the mood to play games. Especially with freakish children."

He'd say obviously referring to Stewie's sudden appearance. "But then us being brought here against our wills doesn't exactly leave the impression that whoever did this really cares. Also, glad you kept that in mind. The Elliot thing stuck with me for a while. Seemed that Add had quite the bad history with him. But for as suspicious as that guy comes off, never struck me as the type to lower himself to something like this. The closest thing I could think of would be one of those robots I saw. There were at least three of them and I imagine they all possessed heavy duty weapons. Or at least the one who was trying far too hard to blend in did. Believed his name was Dylan? If we have to make a vote to leave this room then we might as well go with the one who seemed to carry the most firepower. Could end up being the most obvious choice but we're not exactly being given too much time to sit and mull it over." Krauser mused as he rose to his feet to go and stand next to Mom.

"Bringing people from all corners of the world, even different universes. Almost seems comical in a way. Like something out of a science-fiction movie or something. Does seem like something the average teenager with little time to spend would concoct. But if that really is the case then what does it say about us that we were so easily trapped within this game?" He'd ask before extending out the files towards Mom. "In any case, found these and thought you ought to take a look at em as well. Some of the side-effects mentioned remind me of Umbrella's own viruses. Though the ones we've seen here seem like they wouldn't even last against the bottom of Umbrella's barrel." He'd say having easily made short work out of the Pokemon he encountered. Also speaking of Umbrella the prospect that Nemesis could still be out there and all Krauser had to do was stick it out long enough to be reunited and any potential problems with Umbrella wouldn't need to happen.

@Hospes @Atomyk.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

703702.jpg

fnEbAFu.gif

Whoa! Alright, then! These guys looked like they were in a similar condition to the weird guy from before! Heh, and here Joseph was, being the only one at the moment not to be directly attacked. But naturally, still, he had to help. They were his allies after all, and he'd be remiss if he'd let them die on him!

Not after the sacrifice of that man. His old friend that had passed away before him.

Charging towards the zombie that was attacking Noel, as it seemed that she was the one in more immediate danger at the moment, Joseph would charge Hamon energy into his arms and perform a powered punch right at his opponent!

If this guy was burning hot to the touch, surely, he wouldn't mind getting hit by the power of the sun!

"Ah!" Noel exclaimed, raising her guns as the zombie-like creature tackled her. Unfortunately she hadn't reacted fast enough to shoot it, but she did manage to sprawl to prevent being taken to the ground.

If Joseph's punch hit and knocked it off of her, she'd fire and hop away.

tumblr_m9alsl6PTe1rukrqbo2_250.gif

Otherwise she'd try to wedge the gun in between herself and the zombie to try to blow a hole in it.

703702.jpg

"EwwewwewewewewewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! STOP!"

maxresdefault.jpg

HAMMER TIME!

@Hospes @Verite @york @Kaykay

Entering the second half of the vault, you go down stairs, and immediately see a bunch of posters. Some are election posters, others are different, and stand out:

latest

latest

It appears that either a disease ravaged the U.S. Before these vaults were built, or perhaps the reason these vaults were built, but you may never know. You see a lone door at the end of a hallway. Do you enter?

@Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Group 3

Mom took the files with mild interest. She wasn't so interested in this world's history any longer, if it even was a 'world' at all. Still, this notice provided an easy reference for the symptoms of the virus that was lingering around. Considering the latest developments, she thought it likely someone would come down with this. "No, it doesn't seem like the infected are anything we can't deal with. Though, we really should take this file with us just in case. This virus doesn't seem to be something we can easily avoid if we're going to be stuck here for very much longer."

She folded the file up for safe keeping, then pulled out her flask to sip on it. Like Krauser, she wasn't much in the mood to play games either, but a slight buzz might certainly put her in the mood~ "Something out of a science-fiction movie... honestly, could we not say the same for Umbrella's experiments? I don't feel like one has to be particularly powerful to achieve all of this. And I don't think it says much about us at all... Or, well, that's not what I mean exactly." Moving over to the desk, Mom leaned against it casually. taking a deep breath as her gaze wandered to the ceiling. "Think of a child playing in a park. Say he or she has their eyes glued to the ground, and eventually spots an ant hill. This curious child may proceed to poke and prod at the ant hill. This child is certainly powerless, but to the ants, they are a great destructive force. It's not unlike a child who plays with dolls. Do you think the dolls ask why they seem to live for this child's amusement? Do they think of the child as a god, or some evil and torturous presence?"

A pause, where the senior Lalonde looked back down at Krauser with a smile. "And it also isn't much unlike Umbrella and their toys. I've spent my life thinking about these kinds of questions, dear. Some games just exist and are beyond our ability to comprehend. Some say life is a game, don't they? In any case, I have little interest in finding out the why. I just want to work toward coming out of this alive."

cIMmoBS.jpg

She gestured toward the child hologram with a flourish of her hand. "This young little thing demands a vote, and if we're under the mutual assumption that we're both innocent..." Mom gave Krauser a pointed look at this. "... then it doesn't matter to me where we place our vote. There are only our vague memories to go off of, and in my opinion, anyone can shoot a gun to kill. Perhaps we should spread our two votes around, if you feel the robots are suspicious. I can't quite remember the other's name, but I'm sure this child will know who I mean." She smiled down at Stewie, looking rather amused by his presence now. "... It was the T-800, I believe."

@Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:

Entering the second half of the vault, you go down stairs, and immediately see a bunch of posters. Some are election posters, others are different, and stand out:

latest

latest

It appears that either a disease ravaged the U.S. Before these vaults were built, or perhaps the reason these vaults were built, but you may never know. You see a lone door at the end of a hallway. Do you enter?

@Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Group 3
*MUFFLED WAR CRIES!*

Pyro charged, fire axe held over his head as he brought it down on the door with a resounding slam.

@Paladin @group 3

John Connor swore as he entered the second part of the Vault. After seeing the map of the damage caused by the plague, he said almost every curse word known to man. 'What the hell happened here? This makes the machine uprising look like a field day...'
He stared at the solitary door, and took a deep breath. 'We gotta find what's on the other side of this thing.' Perhaps, he thought, The T-800 was on the other side of it. As he thought about this, and his vote, he slowly walked towards the door, deciding to try and open it. But before he went, he took one last glance at the group.
'Hasta la vista, baby.'
@The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Group 3

Meanwhile, the T-800 glanced at his assembled comrades, as the Stewie hologram appeared. He barely knew any of them, or anything about them, but that didn't matter to him.

'Voting is highly illogical. However, I must still be operating to my full capacity to be able to rescue John Connor. Based on logic, my detailed analysis of potential murderers suggests that a more advanced Terminator Infiltration Model could be responsible. I will vote for Dylan.'

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @Group 1

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon

latest

latest

John Connor swore as he entered the second part of the Vault. After seeing the map of the damage caused by the plague, he said almost every curse word known to man. 'What the hell happened here? This makes the machine uprising look like a field day...'
He stared at the solitary door, and took a deep breath. 'We gotta find what's on the other side of this thing.' Perhaps, he thought, The T-800 was on the other side of it. As he thought about this, and his vote, he slowly walked towards the door, deciding to try and open it. But before he went, he took one last glance at the group.
'Hasta la vista, baby.'
@The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Group 3

Meanwhile, the T-800 glanced at his assembled comrades, as the Stewie hologram appeared. He barely knew any of them, or anything about them, but that didn't matter to him.

'Voting is highly illogical. However, I must still be operating to my full capacity to be able to rescue John Connor. Based on logic, my detailed analysis of potential murderers suggests that a more advanced Terminator Infiltration Model could be responsible. I will vote for Dylan.'

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @Group 1
Rolling his eyes, Add had also went to enter through this door.

@The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mighty Roman @Group 3​

latest

latest

Xenon went through the doorway.

*also it wasn't alerting me for some reason, so yea :)*

@Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Group 3​

'Hasta la vista, baby.'

Rolling his eyes, Add had also went to enter through this door.

@The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mighty Roman @Group 3​
Xenon went through the doorway.

*also it wasn't alerting me for some reason, so yea :)*

@Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Group 3​

ScreenShot16.jpg

You enter an office. A man sits at the desk. "Nice job. I mean, really, congratulations. That was completely and utterly beautiful." The man laughed. "I am the Overseer. The one assigned by Vault-Tec to watch over the citizens."

7-10.15_man.in.power.armor_Brotherhood.of.Steel_fullface.2_HQ.jpeg

Four guards wearing Power Armor and carrying Plasma and Laser rifles. The guards cocked their rifles. "Kill my guards, and I will give you all the information about what happened, and why I did this. I will also give you access to the armory." The man smiled. He typed something into a terminal, causing the desk to open.

f10.jpg

He stepped into a tunnel, and the desk closed. The guards armed their weapons and aimed.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @Group 3

fnEbAFu.gif

"Ah!" Noel exclaimed, raising her guns as the zombie-like creature tackled her. Unfortunately she hadn't reacted fast enough to shoot it, but she did manage to sprawl to prevent being taken to the ground.

If Joseph's punch hit and knocked it off of her, she'd fire and hop away.

tumblr_m9alsl6PTe1rukrqbo2_250.gif

Otherwise she'd try to wedge the gun in between herself and the zombie to try to blow a hole in it.

"EwwewwewewewewewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! STOP!"

maxresdefault.jpg

HAMMER TIME!

@Hospes @Verite @york @Kaykay
The Crank was knocked off of Noel by Jojo's attack, but didn't seem terribly affected by it. Instead, it now lunged at JoJo, lashing out at his face and trying to bite his shoulder!

ScreenShot16.jpg

You enter an office. A man sits at the desk. "Nice job. I mean, really, congratulations. That was completely and utterly beautiful." The man laughed. "I am the Overseer. The one assigned by Vault-Tec to watch over the citizens."

7-10.15_man.in.power.armor_Brotherhood.of.Steel_fullface.2_HQ.jpeg

Four guards wearing Power Armor and carrying Plasma and Laser rifles. The guards cocked their rifles. "Kill my guards, and I will give you all the information about what happened, and why I did this. I will also give you access to the armory." The man smiled. He typed something into a terminal, causing the desk to open.

f10.jpg

He stepped into a tunnel, and the desk closed. The guards armed their weapons and aimed.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @Group 3
"... such waste," Add grinned as he signalled his Dynamos to position themselves around the guards. He didn't even need to activate his configuration mode for this skill.

"Gravity Buster."

A focused position near the guards was created by the Dynamos, and with a release of his energy, a gravity well appeared and drew the nearby guards into it before it exploded.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

The Crank was knocked off of Noel by Jojo's attack, but didn't seem terribly affected by it. Instead, it now lunged at JoJo, lashing out at his face and trying to bite his shoulder!

"Look out!" Noel shouted as the Crank changed targets. She ran in towards the creature and quickly spun around, launching a kick at it.

"Type III: Spring Raid!"

"Look out!" Noel shouted as the Crank changed targets. She ran in towards the creature and quickly spun around, launching a kick at it.

"Type III: Spring Raid!"

The kick sent the Crank flying right into the wall, but the creature didn't look dead yet. It was noticeably impaired, but slowly made another attempt at taking the group down. This time, it tried to bite Noel's leg.. And tried to take some flesh off, with it!

@Kaykay @Bomb @york @Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.