Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-Round update

You all managed to survive the crash onto earth, and whoever you were with, and where ever you were, it seemed a small baby appeared in front of you. Slight simmers showed that he was obviously a hologram.

latest

"Hello imbeciles!" stated the small child.

"I am here to start the process of voting." he simple said.

"This is how its going to go, you vote for the person who you think killed poor Vino. If you do not vote, well, lets just say bad things will happen." happily shot the child. It seemed for the time being you couldn't leave the area you were in, but something told you once you voted you could continue on with whatever you were doing.

Cast:
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]

Eliminated!:

Vino: Shot in the back of the head! (old life)
tumblr_m3w33b1nkW1qc2r5c.png

"Someone was killed?" Shizuo tilted his head with a furrowed brow at the idea, "Wait, isn't that guy still alive? What the hell is even going on!" While frustration was beginning to build in him, he went ahead and placed a vote for Dylan.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow @CCC Kouhai

Raising an eyebrow as he noticed what appeared to be files/documents stored away in the drawer. The place clearly seemed to be deserted so whoever operated this place before must have had some connections, the mercenary thought. Not really being one for any modicum of privacy he snatched up the files and leaned up against the wall to began looking them over. But before he could get any real reading done it seems he was distracted by the sudden onset of what appeared to be a talking baby.

After the baby gave his piece and the hologram faded, Krauser glanced over to Mom with what was perhaps the first confused look she'd ever seen on Krauser's face. He might have had a couple ideas on who the murderer could have been but he wanted Mom's take on it first.

Nemesis stared idly at the talking infant who spoke of murder and voting. Were the parasite running Nemesis more of the social type it might have vocalized who it suspected. But the intelligence wasn't high enough to allow things like suspicion and 'guh' probably wouldn't have been counted as a vote in any case.

@Hospes @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow.

Ridley sighed in relief when Penny finally let go of her, calming down just a little. Still, it didn't change that she felt disgusted by the action. She didn't like physical contact... At all. Probably because she wasn't used to a friendly touch, and hadn't been for quite some time now. Not to mention she didn't like displays of affection. "...Thanks for the hug, Redhead." Those were.. Probably some of the most painful words she'd ever spoken/
Mid-Round update

You all managed to survive the crash onto earth, and whoever you were with, and where ever you were, it seemed a small baby appeared in front of you. Slight simmers showed that he was obviously a hologram.

latest

"This is how its going to go, you vote for the person who you think killed poor Vino. If you do not vote, well, lets just say bad things will happen." happily shot the child. It seemed for the time being you couldn't leave the area you were in, but something told you once you voted you could continue on with whatever you were doing.

Cast:
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Eliminated!:

"Someone was killed?" Shizuo tilted his head with a furrowed brow at the idea, "Wait, isn't that guy still alive? What the hell is even going on!" While frustration was beginning to build in him, he went ahead and placed a vote for Dylan.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow @CCC Kouhai

At this, Ridley tilted her head. "..Vote for who killed him, huh?" she mused aloud, tapping her chin. "Hm. I mean, if he was shot, that leaves a damn long list of options. Anyone could use a gun, really..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow @CCC Kouhai

Ridley sighed in relief when Penny finally let go of her, calming down just a little. Still, it didn't change that she felt disgusted by the action. She didn't like physical contact... At all. Probably because she wasn't used to a friendly touch, and hadn't been for quite some time now. Not to mention she didn't like displays of affection. "...Thanks for the hug, Redhead." Those were.. Probably some of the most painful words she'd ever spoken/

At this, Ridley tilted her head. "..Vote for who killed him, huh?" she mused aloud, tapping her chin. "Hm. I mean, if he was shot, that leaves a damn long list of options. Anyone could use a gun, really..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow @CCC Kouhai

"Correction, someone with a gun could use a gun. For example, I have the needed skills to do so, but without a gun, I very well can't shoot one," Shizuo corrected with a irritated expression, still trying to figure out how a guy who was murdered had somehow come back to life.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Anna wasn't one for this type of environment , and when she was told to vote for someone it caused a slight spark of panic inside her.

"I mean, I dont want anyone to die for voting for them," Anna started.

"but I don't know enough about what happen to him. so I vote for Anna." she stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regina wasn't one to randomly pick someone to send off, at least she wasn't like that now. When she went to go vote for the person she thought was most likely the murder, the small child declined her vote, stating her partner has already placed it. Almost ready to set the baby aflame, Regina was infromed her partner was Anna since they arrived together.

A hologram of a talking infant was probably not the strangest thing Mom had witnessed in her life. She looked casually up from the journal, sighing as she heard the news. She delicately placed the journal on one of the desks, looking to Krauser as he turned to her. Unlike her, he seemed a lot more put off by the hologram. Such an unworldly man he was. "I remember one of the men in the vault being shot before we made impact. I don't think I saw who did it, and I don't remember anything after that..." The senior Lalonde crossed her arms, a slight frown appearing on her face. If it wasn't clear before, it was obvious now that something beyond the mother's understanding was at work here.

85kCPQW.png

"I believe someone is playing with us, dear. Perhaps it's this child before us, or some other unknown entity. It might even be the 'Elliot' Add spoke of. Regardless, I strongly doubt our crash landing was much of a crash at all. Wasn't it odd that none of us suffered any injuries? I thought the others may be dead, but it's just as likely now that they woke up in a separate location than our own group." She offered Krauser a smirk. "So, your precious Nemesis might be waiting for you to find it. As for the vote..."

Mom sighed and moved toward the door of the room. It still appeared open from when Krauser kicked it in, but as she moved to place her arm outside, her hand came across an invisible force. "Hrm. As for this vote, do you recall anyone who carried a firearm? That seems to be the only clue I can recall regarding all of this. I unfortunately didn't have much time to speak with anyone, so I can't say I'm suspicious of anyone. That blonde girl used firearms, as did Add, I believe. I may be wrong there, however." She turned back to Krauser, her smirk gone and replaced with a look of consternation. "This all feels so childish. Maybe the infant really is to blame."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Love

The creatures all seemed to have perfectly rounded growths on them, all in about the same locations. The growths were glowing a sickly orange, proving to be the source of the glowing from before; a growth on all of their elbows, their knees, shoulders, and several where their head should have been.. As well as a number of them on their chests and backs. All of the creatures were terribly misshapen, and upon closer inspection, appeared to have no face. They had four terribly disfigured fingers of a sickly beige color, their arms- and entire bodies, that were naked, thick, and pockmarked -covered with wrinkles and lumps. They had odd, fleshy masses for feet, and four toes each.

Approach the creatures, or turn back?

Danger Level(for approaching the monsters): Medium-High
High chance of injury
Medium-low chance of death

@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @york
How disgusting. Noel didn't even want to look at them much longer, and as far as she could see there wasn't anything they needed down here anyway. Perhaps these things were even worse to look at than Arakune.

"Umm, I think we should go. I don't like the way they look...and I don't see anything we need..." Noel muttered, taking a step back while forcing herself to keep her eyes on the creatures.

@Hospes @Verite @york @Bomb
Mid-Round update

latest

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Eliminated!:

"Huuuh? Where are ya goin'? You're not goin' chicken, are ya?!" Joseph exclaimed to Noel, seemingly oblivious to the danger that the... beings in front of them seemed to present. Either that or he just didn't care and believed he could take them. Mind you, that belief isn't entirely unwarranted... right?

Still, he followed suit, if only because he became too focused on following her that he forgot where he'd go back.

And then some holographic talking baby appeared out of nowhere, blah blah, holy hell what. This was crazy.

"Alright uh... how do this work? How do we vote? Is there a thingy somewhere?" He asked, looking around for some sort of remote.

He accidentally voted for The Rookie somehow.

@Kaykay @Hospes @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb

Raising an eyebrow as he noticed what appeared to be files/documents stored away in the drawer. The place clearly seemed to be deserted so whoever operated this place before must have had some connections, the mercenary thought. Not really being one for any modicum of privacy he snatched up the files and leaned up against the wall to began looking them over. But before he could get any real reading done it seems he was distracted by the sudden onset of what appeared to be a talking baby.

After the baby gave his piece and the hologram faded, Krauser glanced over to Mom with what was perhaps the first confused look she'd ever seen on Krauser's face. He might have had a couple ideas on who the murderer could have been but he wanted Mom's take on it first.

Nemesis stared idly at the talking infant who spoke of murder and voting. Were the parasite running Nemesis more of the social type it might have vocalized who it suspected. But the intelligence wasn't high enough to allow things like suspicion and 'guh' probably wouldn't have been counted as a vote in any case.

@Hospes @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow.

As Krauser lifted up the files, a flyer fell out of one of them, fluttering down to the floor.

latest

In the files, it looked like there was information on another illness. It was labelled 'The Sickness'. Reading it might be worthwhile...

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk

"Mm. No!" The boy said quickly. "The Doctor gave it to me. I could give it to you if you germs a Nuka Cola Quantum from the vending machine, though." The kid gave a small smile. "Mommy doesn't let me drink it. She says it's gross, and will poison me. I don't think she's have a problem wif it now, though."

In the closet, you would find a bunch of Jumpsuits on hangers, and...

The corpse of one of the "cured" would fall out.

@Bomb @Mighty Roman @TheColourlessRainbow
Curious to see if he had a certain thing that the boy wanted, Add took out his pocket dimensional cube, holding it out to show that he did have one Nuka Cola Quantum with him.

"... is this what you want?" Add rose an eyebrow as he asked this. He also seemed unfazed by the discovery of another corpse, having his Dynamos examine the corpse up close.

@The Silver Paladin

Mid-Round update

latest

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Eliminated!:

While doing those things, Add placed a vote onto Noel, considering that the murder was played out with a firearm of a sort.

@TheColourlessRainbow

"Correction, someone with a gun could use a gun. For example, I have the needed skills to do so, but without a gun, I very well can't shoot one," Shizuo corrected with a irritated expression, still trying to figure out how a guy who was murdered had somehow come back to life.​

Ridley frowned slightly, at this. "No, no, you must be mistaken. Anyone could use a gun, if they had it. But you're right in that they need one in their possession to do so." She started to pace, quietly. "But... Who had a gun, at that time? Or was there one sitting around someone could've used?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin @CCC Kouhai @TheColourlessRainbow

The creatures all seemed to have perfectly rounded growths on them, all in about the same locations. The growths were glowing a sickly orange, proving to be the source of the glowing from before; a growth on all of their elbows, their knees, shoulders, and several where their head should have been.. As well as a number of them on their chests and backs. All of the creatures were terribly misshapen, and upon closer inspection, appeared to have no face. They had four terribly disfigured fingers of a sickly beige color, their arms- and entire bodies, that were naked, thick, and pockmarked -covered with wrinkles and lumps. They had odd, fleshy masses for feet, and four toes each.

Approach the creatures, or turn back?

Danger Level(for approaching the monsters): Medium-High
High chance of injury
Medium-low chance of death

@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @york
Marie Korbel
@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow

Marie scrutinized the creatures carefully, not sure what to make of them... Though, when the strange infantile creature appeared in front of her, she frowned backing up a little; so, it looks like someone has been killed, but, who was it? They were shot in the back, so, it must have been a gun of some caliber... Perhaps the Rookie was the killer? Though, that was too easy... Maybe it was the Terminator? Maybe... But, then what about John Connor? Then again... One of her group members did also carry a gun... Marie sighed, it was difficult trying to pick out the right person to vote for, but, eventually, she settled with voting for the Terminator (Played by Mighty Roman).

Well, this wasn't cool at all. Nervously, Riley began to repeatedly rake her fingers through the fur of the soft wolf plush Ridley had made for her as sensory stimulation to bring herself comfort. She then bit her lower lip, glancing between Shizuo and the siren. "Th-They even expect me to vote? Jeez, this is going to be worse than being the team captain during dodgeball at gym and having to pick people for my team. I hate having to pick people for things, especially when I'm trying to pick out a bad person." Riley frowned. "I have no idea who could be bad in our group."

The preteen went quite for a moment, trying to figure it out. She really had no clue as to how she should vote. As Ridley said, anyone could use a gun, and as Shizuo said, it would need to be someone who had a gun in the first place. But Riley didn't know most of these people well enough to say who could've or couldn't have had a gun. Regardless, she would have to vote anyhow. That creepy baby hologram thingy said bad things would happen if she didn't vote. She felt bad, but her vote would just be a random guess.

"Uh, but since we have to vote, I'm just gonna say that really creepy guy who almost scared the pants off me when I first saw him. I think his name was Nemisis or something? Yeah, that's who I'm going to go with. There's no way a monster thing like him could be one of the good guys! He's probably really bad!"

Scary = bad

Undeniable logic in twelve-year-old Riley's mind.

And speaking of Riley's mind...

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Annoyed / Uncomfortable

Disgust pounded a fist on Riley's controls. "So, listen up! I think we should vote for Ridley."

Fear frowned. "No, we should vote for Shizuo."

Anger snarled, growling until balls of flame shot from the top of his head! "IDIOTS! We're not voting for our favorite person! We're voting for who we think the killer is! Get your facts straight!"

Joy awkwardly laughed. "Yeah, and Riley's already voted anyhow. Let's all try to pay closer attention, okay?"
[/fieldbox]

@The Tactician @Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ridley frowned slightly, at this. "No, no, you must be mistaken. Anyone could use a gun, if they had it. But you're right in that they need one in their possession to do so." She started to pace, quietly. "But... Who had a gun, at that time? Or was there one sitting around someone could've used?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin @CCC Kouhai @TheColourlessRainbow

"I counted three guns on that Dylan guy. Who carries around that many guns without having a need to do so?"​

Curious to see if he had a certain thing that the boy wanted, Add took out his pocket dimensional cube, holding it out to show that he did have one Nuka Cola Quantum with him.

"... is this what you want?" Add rose an eyebrow as he asked this. He also seemed unfazed by the discovery of another corpse, having his Dynamos examine the corpse up close.

@The Silver Paladin
"Yes." The kid quickly took the Nuka cola Quantum, and popped the cap open. He chugged it quickly, and smashed the bottle. "Thank you! Now, take me to my mommy. "

the Dynamos found that the face was burned off of the creature relatively soon after infection, and that the creature had worn bandages previously. It had a significant bullet wound on its chest, and looked like it had been electrified.

Maybe that explains why the men in the ICU wore bandages around their faces?

@TheColourlessRainbow @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Thuro Pendragon @Group 3

"Glad that I could make you feel good!" Penny exclaimed cheerfully but the sudden reveal about voting for a killer really soured the mood. "I...don't really know...maybe if we had a bit more to go by? What do you guys think?" Penny replied turning towards the rest of the group.

"Yes." The kid quickly took the Nuka cola Quantum, and popped the cap open. He chugged it quickly, and smashed the bottle. "Thank you! Now, take me to my mommy. "

the Dynamos found that the face was burned off of the creature relatively soon after infection, and that the creature had worn bandages previously. It had a significant bullet wound on its chest, and looked like it had been electrified.

Maybe that explains why the men in the ICU wore bandages around their faces?

@TheColourlessRainbow @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Thuro Pendragon @Group 3
... the nerve of this child... if it wasn't for the fact that he and his mother hold valuable information... I would've disposed of him here and now...

"Alright alright... we're done here anyways..."
Add sighed as he recalled his Dynamos back to his side, leading the boy out of the women's apartments. Guess it was back to the ICU then, huh?

@The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Thuro Pendragon @Group3​

... the nerve of this child... if it wasn't for the fact that he and his mother hold valuable information... I would've disposed of him here and now...

"Alright alright... we're done here anyways..."
Add sighed as he recalled his Dynamos back to his side, leading the boy out of the women's apartments. Guess it was back to the ICU then, huh?

@The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Thuro Pendragon @Group3​

Lizbeth brightened up as she saw you walk in with her son. "Wh-where's my husband? Did you find him? What happened?" She seems to be crying, despite having her some back. The kid hands over the holotape, and squeezes his mom tightly, as a crowd begins to gather around you.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @Group 3

Lizbeth brightened up as she saw you walk in with her son. "Wh-where's my husband? Did you find him? What happened?" She seems to be crying, despite having her some back. The kid hands over the holotape, and squeezes his mom tightly, as a crowd begins to gather around you.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @Group 3
"..." Add decided to go with the silent approach, since it was a hard topic after all. Even if that was his approach with this, he still felt as if he shouldn't be worrying too much about Lizbeth and her kid. Simply ignoring the crowd gathering around him, Add went to see what the holotape would have as it's content.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @group3​

"Huuuh? Where are ya goin'? You're not goin' chicken, are ya?!" Joseph exclaimed to Noel, seemingly oblivious to the danger that the... beings in front of them seemed to present. Either that or he just didn't care and believed he could take them. Mind you, that belief isn't entirely unwarranted... right?

Still, he followed suit, if only because he became too focused on following her that he forgot where he'd go back.

And then some holographic talking baby appeared out of nowhere, blah blah, holy hell what. This was crazy.

"Alright uh... how do this work? How do we vote? Is there a thingy somewhere?" He asked, looking around for some sort of remote.

He accidentally voted for The Rookie somehow.

@Kaykay @Hospes @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb

"I-I'm not scared! It's just, um, caution. It looks like a place we shouldn't be going..." Noel lied about the first part, but it really did seem like somewhere they shouldn't be in. Creepy monsters, stairs in poor condition, it was like a horror movie or something.

Bolverk materialized in her hands, sensing the threat from the monsters in front of them.

As the baby appeared out of nowhere and talked, Noel thought about it a little. Someone with a gun probably shot him, given you need, well, a gun to shoot someone. She voted for Dylan as she recalled that thing having a gun or two.

@Hospes @Verite @Bomb @york

Status
Not open for further replies.