Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie Korbel
@Kaykay @Bomb @Hospes @Verite

"Well? What now? That could have been some sort of usefull contraption!" Marie exclaimed, she looked a little irritated to say the least.​
"Well! At least you took care of it before I had to! You're getting fast!" He said, congratulating Noel and patting her on the head, before advancing on forward.

"Alright, let's gooo!"

Subtle, subtle.

@Hospes @york @Kaykay @Bomb

As the group continued on, they'd be able to see a very faint glow a little further out. Whatever the glowing was, it was coming from more than one spot.

@Verite @Kaykay @york @Bomb

When you entered the ICU, you found the source of the crying from earlier, and John Connor, Nemesis, Leviathan, and Squigly standing in the room. John is talking to a group of bandaged men who appear to be working on something, and a crowd is talking to the crying woman. There also lies a heavily bandaged man in the corner of the room.

You can talk to any of them.

@Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @TheColourlessRainbow @Group 3
Seeing as most of the group had the others covered, Add decided to speak with the heavily bandaged man.

"... hey, I need to ask you some questions..." Add spoke up, wondering if the man was even awake. It was hard to tell, and he was trying to keep himself all patient for the response. Man, it was hard trying to act all normal when you have an unstable mentality...

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Group 3​

Seeing as most of the group had the others covered, Add decided to speak with the heavily bandaged man.

"... hey, I need to ask you some questions..." Add spoke up, wondering if the man was even awake. It was hard to tell, and he was trying to keep himself all patient for the response. Man, it was hard trying to act all normal when you have an unstable mentality...

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Group 3​

A cough escaped the bandage. "Y-Yes? What is it that you have to ask me?" The man was having trouble breathing. "Please, ask quickly. I fear my time on Earth is limited." He coughed again.

Marie Korbel
@Kaykay @Bomb @Hospes @Verite

"Well? What now? That could have been some sort of usefull contraption!" Marie exclaimed, she looked a little irritated to say the least.​

"A-ah! You're right, sorry..."

Perhaps shooting first wasn't always the best response, but insects are creepy. And disgusting.
"Well! At least you took care of it before I had to! You're getting fast!" He said, congratulating Noel and patting her on the head, before advancing on forward.

"Alright, let's gooo!"

Subtle, subtle.

JoJo seemed to like her immediate reaction, though.

"Um, thanks."

As the group continued on, they'd be able to see a very faint glow a little further out. Whatever the glowing was, it was coming from more than one spot.

"What's that?" Noel asked, trying to move towards the glow.

@Hospes @york @Bomb @Verite

"Alright, let's gooo!"

Subtle, subtle.

"Weirdo."

"Are there alot of those bugs?" Angelic Buster said.

@Verite @Kaykay @york @Hospes

Ridley nodded with false interest. "Ahh.. Cool, Kiddo. You like wolves?" she asked, tilting her head. She could care less what Riley did or didn't like, as well as about what she was going to or not going to do. As for Riley's comment about going to thee zoo.. Rid just patted her on the head, reassuringly. "Don't be so sure, kid. You never know. Even if you don't get to go today.. I'm sure your family would gladly take you as soon as your home. Maybe you'll even get some welcome home gifts." Or, if you're like me, the second you come 'home'.. They'll be prepared to attack you, if they don't just kick you out immediately.

Ridley was glad that the child took the plushie, because she wanted nothing to do with it, if she was perfectly honest. But, when dealing with Ridley, the thing was... Her lies were truths. That's how believable they were. She'd been lying for so long, that she was the opposite of the average person. Her truths seemed like they were lies, and vice versa.

Which.. Was probably a good thing.

"Heh, well.. Pets aren't all that," she shrugged. Then again.. This was coming from someone who'd been thoroughly spited by her 'family'(that she didn't even belong to anymore, after being completely disowned)'s pet. Once she got out of this place, she fully intended to hightail it out of there... And get her revenge. On Elliot, on her family.. And, in the very end... Herself. "Yeah, well, your dad sounds like a fun guy. Does he like to monkey around?" ....Dear Lord. Ridley hated puns. She felt physical pain when she said that line.

Despicable.

Well.. At least the Mortal child had calmed down. At least Ridley's suffering from being nice and helpful hadn't gone to waste. "Not a problem, Kid. And I'm glad." She winked at the girl in a friendly manner. "And don't worry about it. Everyone gets sad sometimes." Except for me. Sadness is for the weak. "Just keep in mind that you'll get home. You've got a lot of friends looking out for you." She gestured to Shizuo and House. Even Riri.

If that didn't work... Ridley might've had to shoot herself. Trying to be nice was a massive pain.

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

"And me!" Penny remarked loudly. She had been awfully quiet for a while the entire situation bumming her out considerably, but Ridley's words to Riley had made her cheer up as well.

"That was really nice words, friend." Penny would get Ridley close and give her a good warm hug. "You deserve a friendship hug!" If Ridley would try to break free she'd find that the orange haired girl had a lot of strength in her supposedly petite body.

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Joseph would give an almost comical suspicious look, believing the glow to be even more beetles or so. However, instead of his usual charging in and yelling like Han Solo would, he attempted to use the element of stealth.

Emphasis on attempt.

He tiptoed in a manner not unlike Scooby-Doo and Shaggy, towards the glow, wondering if he could get the drop on it. Then again, how tough would a beetle have to be? Especially if Noel was able to take out in what would seem to be only one shot.

Funny, from the time where he was, Star Wars and Scooby-Doo wasn't even a thing yet. Though all he ever acted like seemed to be Han Solo and Shaggy. And his own spice of douchebag. Either way, he was somewhat unsure about the next glows. It wasn't often that he was thrown into situations where he didn't exactly know what he was doing, but he had to adapt.

Before long, he would suddenly stop a few feet away, taking a stance. A trademark JoJo pose.

acd.gif

"Be very quiet and still!" He yelled softly, if that even makes sense, maintaining his pose for some odd reason, "Who knows what might be the next shine?"

@Kaykay @york @Bomb @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
A cough escaped the bandage. "Y-Yes? What is it that you have to ask me?" The man was having trouble breathing. "Please, ask quickly. I fear my time on Earth is limited." He coughed again.
"... do you know about the keycode that is needed to enter the Overseer's office?" Add asked. It was as simple as that.

@The Silver Paladin @Group 3​

Perhaps shooting first wasn't always the best response, but insects are creepy. And disgusting.

"Um, thanks."

Marie Korbel
@Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @Bomb
m6VIKZw.png

"There better not be an army of those things..." Marie grumbled, she gripped the handle of her Bone Vacuum, as if she was preparing to clean up something... Or, perhaps just suck up potentialy hostile bugs.​

"And me!" Penny remarked loudly. She had been awfully quiet for a while the entire situation bumming her out considerably, but Ridley's words to Riley had made her cheer up as well.

"That was really nice words, friend." Penny would get Ridley close and give her a good warm hug. "You deserve a friendship hug!" If Ridley would try to break free she'd find that the orange haired girl had a lot of strength in her supposedly petite body.

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes

Ridley nodded quietly in response to Penny's interjection, still smiling faintly at Riley. "Yup. Redhead, too," she added, clicking her tongue absently. Despite being nice to the little girl, Ridley kept her usual calm and cool demeanor, not showing any franticism in trying to cheer Riley up.

And... Then Penny had to say more.

Ridley shrugged nonchalantly, at Penny's first comment. "Well.. That's good. I mean, I was just being sincere." Or, as 'sincere' as Rid could get. Lies were truths, after all, when it came to her.

Her golden eyes did widen when Penny stepped closer, and she instinctively took a step back. "Uhh, really, that's not necessa--" Before she could finish the statement, she found herself ensnared in a hug.

And.. Ridley didn't like hugs. At all.

The Siren squirmed a little, overwhelmed by a mixture of discomfort, disgust, and sheer annoyance. "Really, you can let go, now.."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin

Ridley nodded quietly in response to Penny's interjection, still smiling faintly at Riley. "Yup. Redhead, too," she added, clicking her tongue absently. Despite being nice to the little girl, Ridley kept her usual calm and cool demeanor, not showing any franticism in trying to cheer Riley up.

And... Then Penny had to say more.

Ridley shrugged nonchalantly, at Penny's first comment. "Well.. That's good. I mean, I was just being sincere." Or, as 'sincere' as Rid could get. Lies were truths, after all, when it came to her.

Her golden eyes did widen when Penny stepped closer, and she instinctively took a step back. "Uhh, really, that's not necessa--" Before she could finish the statement, she found herself ensnared in a hug.

And.. Ridley didn't like hugs. At all.

The Siren squirmed a little, overwhelmed by a mixture of discomfort, disgust, and sheer annoyance. "Really, you can let go, now.."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin

"Not yet!

...Okay! Done!" She'd let go of Ridley and give her a smile.

"I feel so much better, I hope you do too!"

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin

"Um, thanks."

"Weirdo."

"Are there alot of those bugs?" Angelic Buster said.

@Verite @Kaykay @york @Hospes
Joseph would give an almost comical suspicious look, believing the glow to be even more beetles or so. However, instead of his usual charging in and yelling like Han Solo would, he attempted to use the element of stealth.

Emphasis on attempt.

He tiptoed in a manner not unlike Scooby-Doo and Shaggy, towards the glow, wondering if he could get the drop on it. Then again, how tough would a beetle have to be? Especially if Noel was able to take out in what would seem to be only one shot.

Funny, from the time where he was, Star Wars and Scooby-Doo wasn't even a thing yet. Though all he ever acted like seemed to be Han Solo and Shaggy. And his own spice of douchebag. Either way, he was somewhat unsure about the next glows. It wasn't often that he was thrown into situations where he didn't exactly know what he was doing, but he had to adapt.

Before long, he would suddenly stop a few feet away, taking a stance. A trademark JoJo pose.

acd.gif

"Be very quiet and still!" He yelled softly, if that even makes sense, maintaining his pose for some odd reason, "Who knows what might be the next shine?"

@Kaykay @york @Bomb @Hospes
Marie Korbel
@Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @Bomb
m6VIKZw.png

"There better not be an army of those things..." Marie grumbled, she gripped the handle of her Bone Vacuum, as if she was preparing to clean up something... Or, perhaps just suck up potentialy hostile bugs.​

As the group moved forward, the glowing got brighter. And, soon enough, it was obvious the glowing wasn't from the bugs. It appears to be coming from... Odd, misshapen, and unnatural looking Creatures. They were shaped almost like humans, but they clearly weren't human at all.

@Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @york

"... do you know about the keycode that is needed to enter the Overseer's office?" Add asked. It was as simple as that.

The man breathed roughly for a minute. "No. I do not remember the passcode. I do know someone who can" The man coughed violently. "H-help you. Ask... Lizbeth. She's crying, because she lost her child along with her husband." The man turned to his side, and coughed.

The man breathed roughly for a minute. "No. I do not remember the passcode. I do know someone who can" The man coughed violently. "H-help you. Ask... Lizbeth. She's crying, because she lost her child along with her husband." The man turned to his side, and coughed.
This better be it... Add thought to himself, but couldn't help but think about certain memories again once it was mentioned on why this woman, Lizbeth, was in despair. Flashes of his own family flooded his mind for only a moment. The reason why he decided to become a Time Tracer not too long ago... just to see them again... and yet, even with this power, he couldn't even dream of meeting them again. The Esper brushed those memories to the side, this wasn't the time to be lamenting on the things that he couldn't get back. It wasn't like him to dread over things like that for an extended period of time. He had things to do, unfinished business, and then he would figure out on what he feels like doing next. As simple as that.

Silently making his way over to the crying woman, Lizbeth, Add looked over at her form, and for some reason, the very Esper that enjoyed the anguish of those in despair... he felt sympathy for her. It was like a terrible joke aimed towards him.

"... Lizbeth, correct? ... I was told that you could be help for my group..."

This better be it... Add thought to himself, but couldn't help but think about certain memories again once it was mentioned on why this woman, Lizbeth, was in despair. Flashes of his own family flooded his mind for only a moment. The reason why he decided to become a Time Tracer not too long ago... just to see them again... and yet, even with this power, he couldn't even dream of meeting them again. The Esper brushed those memories to the side, this wasn't the time to be lamenting on the things that he couldn't get back. It wasn't like him to dread over things like that for an extended period of time. He had things to do, unfinished business, and then he would figure out on what he feels like doing next. As simple as that.

Silently making his way over to the crying woman, Lizbeth, Add looked over at her form, and for some reason, the very Esper that enjoyed the anguish of those in despair... he felt sympathy for her. It was like a terrible joke aimed towards him.

"... Lizbeth, correct? ... I was told that you could be help for my group..."

Lizbeth looked at Add. The crowd around her dispersed, as if they didn't actually care for her. "Y-yes, I can help. My H-husband and Ch-child h-have it, and th-they got lost in The women's Apartments." she said. "My son is only 6, and my husband is well, he's incompetent. They were in there coming to get me, when we were attacked, and split up." Lizbeth seemed seriously broken up. "P-Please f-find them."

Lizbeth looked at Add. The crowd around her dispersed, as if they didn't actually care for her. "Y-yes, I can help. My H-husband and Ch-child h-have it, and th-they got lost in The women's Apartments." she said. "My son is only 6, and my husband is well, he's incompetent. They were in there coming to get me, when we were attacked, and split up." Lizbeth seemed seriously broken up. "P-Please f-find them."
tumblr_inline_nfvssvtBBv1r9k9lt.png

This was probably the only time you would see Add this... pleasant at all. Still looking calm as he listened to her words, he knew that this was a place to check as well as possibly giving some ease to Lizbeth.

"... I'll see for myself. I can't make any promises... but we'll see in due time," Add said to her right before he would make his way out of the Clinic. His destination was clearly the women's apartments.

@The Silver Paladin @group 3​

As the group moved forward, the glowing got brighter. And, soon enough, it was obvious the glowing wasn't from the bugs. It appears to be coming from... Odd, misshapen, and unnatural looking Creatures. They were shaped almost like humans, but they clearly weren't human at all.

Marie Korbel
@Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @Hospes

Marie tensed up, staring at the creatures in a cautious, but, analytical sort of manner, she wasn't sure what they were doing here, but, she had to make sure they weren't going to try and chew off the skin that still remained on her or something... That would be unfortunate.​

"... this is like Mapleworld over and over again." Angelic Buster commented.

Angelic Buster readied her Soul Shooter in case they were not Friendly.

@Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @york

A maze? Well now, this was starting to get complicated. Mom couldn't imagine what the relevance to the virus this entailed. The previous entry mentioned studies, but the mother could not imagine putting people into mazes was a very effective study method. People weren't mice, after all. She frowned at the second half of the entry, wondering if this meant the journal was about to be cut short.

She continued flipping through regardless.

@Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nfvssvtBBv1r9k9lt.png

This was probably the only time you would see Add this... pleasant at all. Still looking calm as he listened to her words, he knew that this was a place to check as well as possibly giving some ease to Lizbeth.

"... I'll see for myself. I can't make any promises... but we'll see in due time," Add said to her right before he would make his way out of the Clinic. His destination was clearly the women's apartments.

@The Silver Paladin @group 3​
Xenon met up with Add near the woman's apartments after exiting the men's apartments..

"Hello, I just finished searching the men's apartments."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.