Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna was afraid, grabbing her sword by the handle she retreated into the vault, hoping it would protect her if the satiation was to crash.

@Anybody who wants to chat inside the vault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regina on the other hand, wasn't all that afraid. Dashing to the controls she looked over the thousands and thousands of options.

"What kind of control system is this?!" she shouted. Looking to the left then the right, Regina waved her hand, causing five buttons to glow.

"I doubt these are all the buttons we need." Regina sharply stated.

@Anybody messing with the controls.
When Add placed his 'seal of time', it seemed that the station reacted offensively.

"DANGER. DANGER." stated a automatic voice system. With as quickly as the system stated danger, it was gone, and so was the seal of time. What was left in its place was a small pile of ashes.
"... how about you run along to that vault, hmmm?" Add didn't seem to be annoyed or frustrated that his Seal of Time had been destroyed, but did notice that some were still attempting to figure out the control panel. He figured that he would stick around at the control panel, and not go for the vault. While he had his doubts on surviving a crash with no protection, Add did have a failsafe if all of these attempts to lessen the crash at this rate did not go as planned

superthumb.jpg

"If I couldn't figure out the control panel myself, I doubt you would find much to do with it in the first place. Kukukukuuk..." the Esper said as he looked over the control panel once more. at least Regina didn't exactly... you know, press all of the buttons in a way at he did a littler earlier from now...

@TheColourlessRainbow @anybody trying to put the brakes to this crazy train/space ride​

fnEbAFu.gif

"OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!"

Joseph yelled loudly, doing some weird funky expression, putting his hands on his head in a goofy manner.

"The hell is goin' on here?! Well, I'm not stickin' around to find out. Time to split!" He yelled, running over to the vault without hesitation. Self-preservation, man.

tumblr_m8np41cXtN1rdczijo1_400.gif

@TheColourlessRainbow @VAULT PEEPS​
XMkzA8X.png

"Ah, please don't run! You could hurt someone!" Noel shouted towards the man, but to no avail. It didn't seem like there would be any order to the retreat to the vault.

X4x8Zgj.png

Geez, guess I'll just head inside myself then...

Noel got inside the vault, as some other guy seemed to be doing a better job of dragging people into the vault than she had done anyway.

@people in the vault

"... how about you run along to that vault, hmmm?" Add didn't seem to be annoyed or frustrated that his Seal of Time had been destroyed, but did notice that some were still attempting to figure out the control panel. He figured that he would stick around at the control panel, and not go for the vault. While he had his doubts on surviving a crash with no protection, Add did have a failsafe if all of these attempts to lessen the crash at this rate did not go as planned

superthumb.jpg

"If I couldn't figure out the control panel myself, I doubt you would find much to do with it in the first place. Kukukukuuk..." the Esper said as he looked over the control panel once more. at least Regina didn't exactly... you know, press all of the buttons in a way at he did a littler earlier from now...

@TheColourlessRainbow @anybody trying to put the brakes to this crazy train/space ride​
Regina looked over to Add with a annoyed expression.

2sb23j9.gif

Taking a step towards him, she poked him in the chest attempting to move him backwards. If he would move backwards, she would poke him in the chest another time.

"and who do you think you are?" Regina asked,

"I'm using magic to point out the parts we need. What did you do?" she asked sharply.

XMkzA8X.png

"Ah, please don't run! You could hurt someone!" Noel shouted towards the man, but to no avail. It didn't seem like there would be any order to the retreat to the vault.

X4x8Zgj.png

Noel got inside the vault, as some other guy seemed to be doing a better job of dragging people into the vault than she had done anyway.

@people in the vault
Anna was standing Idle in the vault,

"Its so dark and small in here," Anna started.

"You would think that would make it roomy and nice for the people they're saving the lives of."

Of course, things had to get worse rather than better.

Ririchiyo found herself in an intense situation, gazing the buttons with her eyes; however, she didn't dare try to touch any of them.

Shaking her head, Riri decided to walk towards the vault, getting inside and suffering so much because of all the people she didn't know where inside.
@TheColourlessRainbow
@FOLKS IN DA VAULT​

Regina looked over to Add with a annoyed expression.

2sb23j9.gif

Taking a step towards him, she poked him in the chest attempting to move him backwards. If he would move backwards, she would poke him in the chest another time.

"and who do you think you are?" Regina asked,

"I'm using magic to point out the parts we need. What did you do?" she asked sharply.
superthumb.jpg

"Just another person attempting to solve this problem, and while it may seem like we have limited tries... you can say that I have all of the time in the world for fixing this," Add smiled. Well, he was somewhat bluffing considering the fact that he needed his Dynamos to open up those time rifts.

"Besides, you can't keep a mechanic like me away from these types of problems... it's asking me to solve it... one way... or the other... kehehehe..."

@TheColourlessRainbow

XMkzA8X.png

X4x8Zgj.png

@people in the vault

"You would think that would make it roomy and nice for the people they're saving the lives of."
"Unless someone was plotting something..."

Gasp! That was it! You're a genius, Joseph Joestar!

"Alrighty, how did we even get here?! I never woulda thought I had that much of a sleepwalking problem, and thought even less that everyone else had the same issue, unless someone did something to us! Now who was it?! I oughta...!"

His prosthetic hand was... doing things. His fingers were really uncomfortable to look at.

tumblr_inline_nfmntn4Kex1rp2kcp.gif

@CCC Kouhai @TheColourlessRainbow @Kaykay @VAULT PEEPS​

fnEbAFu.gif

"OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!"

Joseph yelled loudly, doing some weird funky expression, putting his hands on his head in a goofy manner.

"The hell is goin' on here?! Well, I'm not stickin' around to find out. Time to split!" He yelled, running over to the vault without hesitation. Self-preservation, man.

tumblr_m8np41cXtN1rdczijo1_400.gif

@TheColourlessRainbow @VAULT PEEPS​

Penny was conflicted at she looked at the console and Joseph running away. "But shouldn't we...?" One last look at the console before Penny headed after Joseph into the vault. There really wasn't any certainty that anyone could actually handle the consoles and her friends would need protection if the console group failed.

"Alrighty, how did we even get here?! I never woulda thought I had that much of a sleepwalking problem, and thought even less that everyone else had the same issue, unless someone did something to us! Now who was it?! I oughta...!"

His prosthetic hand was... doing things. His fingers were really uncomfortable to look at.

"Is your hand having a seizure?" Penny asked curiously. "I've heard you smell burnt toast if you're having a seizure..." Penny really hoped it wasn't a seizure, Jojo was a really good friend after all.

@CCC Kouhai @TheColourlessRainbow @Kaykay
@Verite

"Well, I get the feeling it's a last resort, so it wouldn't be all that comfortable..."

X4x8Zgj.png

"...Huh?" Noel was confused by his sudden outburst. And weird hand...thing. "Excuse me, but if you've, uh, figured it out, do you mind sharing?"

@CCC Kouhai @TheColourlessRainbow @Jeremi
@Verite

Penny was conflicted at she looked at the console and Joseph running away. "But shouldn't we...?" One last look at the console before Penny headed after Joseph into the vault. There really wasn't any certainty that anyone could actually handle the consoles and her friends would need protection if the console group failed.

"Is your hand having a seizure?" Penny asked curiously. "I've heard you smell burnt toast if you're having a seizure..." Penny really hoped it wasn't a seizure, Jojo was a really good friend after all.

@Verite
Ririchiyo couldn't believe that she would have to share the same space with them.

Oh dear god what the hell is Joseph doing with his hand...

Do they even want to know?

If he was having a seizure, then that would be quite a show to have during their time in the vault.

What else were they supposed to do?

She backed away from this Joseph as well as Penny, especially away from that hand of his.

"G-Get that hand away from me if it's doing something weird..."

"Got a point there." Krauser admitted. But then as Add went on, Krauser's eyebrows raised as well. "I don't know what past you have with this Elliot but it doesn't concern me in the slightest. If it turns out that we're all here because of some petty grudge held against you by this Elliot, well.." Krauser's fingers tapped along the side of his knife's sheath. "Let's just hope it doesn't come to that for your sake."

As Add went to mess around with the control panel to see if he could try and stop the crashing, Krauser merely watched. Matters like this were out of his hands. He was more than efficient enough to kill whoever Wesker aimed him at. But something like this went above his head. "I doubt this vault will offer much protection if this thing were to explode into a fiery wreck. Still, standing around and waiting for what could end up being an inevitable death has never really been my style. You're welcome to join if you'd like, Lalonde." He'd extend the offer towards Mom as he started off towards the vault. "Nemesis, follow me." He'd order as Nemesis grunted and followed suit into the vault.

@CCC Kouhai @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay

@Verite
X4x8Zgj.png

"...Huh?" Noel was confused by his sudden outburst. And weird hand...thing. "Excuse me, but if you've, uh, figured it out, do you mind sharing?"

@Verite
Ririchiyo couldn't believe that she would have to share the same space with them.

Oh dear god what the hell is Joseph doing with his hand...

Do they even want to know?

If he was having a seizure, then that would be quite a show to have during their time in the vault.

What else were they supposed to do?

She backed away from this Joseph as well as Penny, especially away from that hand of his.

"G-Get that hand away from me if it's doing something weird..."
"The only thing I smell is treachery afoot!"

Overly dramatic as always.

"I'll tell ya what I think!" He exclaimed, before clearing his throat and deciding to take lead of the conversation, though... who know where JoJo would take them? He probably didn't even know either.

"Unless we've all got a sleepwalking problem, I say someone must have done something to us! I went from a place that I don't know to another place I don't know! Why would I ever go to these places?!" Joseph exclaimed. Did he really have to yell everything he said? Well, he took after old Uncle Speedwagon in that regard, perhaps.

"With that being said, why would someone bring us to this kinda place?! I'll tell ya why! We got bad guys pretending to be good guys!"

"What are those called again? Betrayers? Trayers? No no... Gahhh, what was it?!"

@Kaykay @TheColourlessRainbow @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @VAULT PEEPS​

"I'll tell ya what I think!" He exclaimed, before clearing his throat and deciding to take lead of the conversation, though... who know where JoJo would take them? He probably didn't even know either.

"Unless we've all got a sleepwalking problem, I say someone must have done something to us! I went from a place that I don't know to another place I don't know! Why would I ever go to these places?!" Joseph exclaimed. Did he really have to yell everything he said? Well, he took after old Uncle Speedwagon in that regard, perhaps.

"With that being said, why would someone bring us to this kinda place?! I'll tell ya why! We got bad guys pretending to be good guys!"

"What are those called again? Betrayers? Trayers? No no... Gahhh, what was it?!"

"They're called really bad people." Penny replied. "I really hope we don't have any bad people in our group, we should be working together to figure out where we are...like friends. Because if they were I...!

Would be very disappointed in them."

@Kaykay @TheColourlessRainbow @Verite @CCC Kouhai

That hadn't really cleared anything up. Besides that this giant of a man decided they were all sleep-walking, which seemed awfully unlikely to her.

"Um, betrayers works, actually...but I think you're looking for the word 'traitor.' But I'm still not seeing how you jumped to that conclusion."

@Verite

"They're called really bad people." Penny replied. "I really hope we don't have any bad people in our group, we should be working together to figure out where we are...like friends. Because if they were I...!

Would be very disappointed in them."

@Kaykay @TheColourlessRainbow @Verite @CCC Kouhai
That hadn't really cleared anything up. Besides that this giant of a man decided they were all sleep-walking, which seemed awfully unlikely to her.

"Um, betrayers works, actually...but I think you're looking for the word 'traitor.' But I'm still not seeing how you jumped to that conclusion."

@Verite
atgbdYM.png

"Call it intuition! Like I said, I doubt that we all got here by all sleepwalking. Last thing I remember is closing my eyes, and then all a sudden, I'm here with you guys!" He said with a confident grin and wink combo for the price of one, "I felt like crap, like someone musta... drugged me? 'Cause I ain't got a habit of suddenly fallin' asleep like that, you know?"

@Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

Green.

h3CDApy.png

It bled green.

Unfortunately, it looked like their fight wasn't gonna be continuing for the time being. Too bad, too; he was enjoyin' his little dust-up with the thing from another world. It was funny, he always kinda figured aliens would just look like little green men or somethin' if they existed-- those get-ups in the movies had to come from somewhere, right? But that ugly sap didn't look like no little green man. He looked more like someone stepped on a crab at the beach and then glued it to the face of a bodybuilder.

Not that that did 'im any good.

Alien or no alien, he was still just a picture inside Claire's head; a story he thought up to amuse himself. Just like the rest. Just like all of this. Granted, he wasn't exactly sure what kinda kooky stuff his subconscious had been dreamin' up to put him in a scenario like this one, but what did that matter? He was the center of this world; its creator. He was the only existence in the room that could be validated, in his mind. The rest of 'em were just projections, as if he were casting a dozen different shadows all at once; however exotic they may've been, everyone here was just an extension of him. That was his philosophy.

This was his world. He was the hero of this play.

Welcome to the show, extras.

Riley picked her head up a little, listening to Shizuo mention his brother. "Neat! I don't have any siblings. I wish I did though. It'd be cool to have a little brother or sister to play with when my parents were too busy." She smiled before shrugging. "An actor though, huh? I probably don't know him. I don't remember actor names too well. I'm better at remembering the names of cartoon characters," she admitted.

Their lovely little conversation was interrupted, however, when suddenly...

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Scared

"Ahhhhhh! askdlfhdasf!" Fear shouted, running around like an insane cat.

"Calm down, calm down! Don't panic!" Joy shouted.

"Can I say that curse word yet?" Anger asked, clenching his fists.

"We're doomed! We're doomed! We're doomed!" Sadness repeatedly chanted, falling to the floor while rolling around.

Disgust simply rolled her eyes. "Ugh, all of you are idiots..."
[/fieldbox]

Riley bit her bottom lip, wrapping her arms around herself timidly. "I want to hide in the vault," she mumbled, her shoulders shaking. She was only a twelve-year-old girl. There was no way she knew anything about how to mess with the controls of a space ship. Hiding was her best course of action.​
tumblr_m3w2xbwJ4K1qc2r5c.png

Normally, Shizuo would be all for trying to stop the crash. However, it seemed Riley was scared once again and like hell he would let his ward be alone. Plus he wasn't great at dealing with technology, "Come on, Riley, let's get in the vault."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow

"Up and at 'em, slowpokes!"

tumblr_ms3qsvgwMu1rd2ztgo1_500.gif

It wasn't exactly clear where he came from. He was just, kinda... there, encouraging Shizuo and Riley into the vault at a faster pace as he trotted past the two of them almost competitively, blatantly treating the frantic scramble to get into the vault like a game as he made his own way inside.

What? He had a soft spot for defenseless kids. The quiet guy looked like he could do a swell job lookin' after her all by his lonesome, but maybe it'd pick up her mood a little if she saw someone who wasn't such a stiff.

Or maybe there was a reason he normally left dealin' with kids to Chane. ^.^;

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @UHHH VAULT PEEPS

atgbdYM.png

"Call it intuition! Like I said, I doubt that we all got here by all sleepwalking. Last thing I remember is closing my eyes, and then all a sudden, I'm here with you guys!" He said with a confident grin and wink combo for the price of one, "I felt like crap, like someone musta... drugged me? 'Cause I ain't got a habit of suddenly fallin' asleep like that, you know?"

"...What's going on here?" Xenon asked, appearing with them?

@Kaykay @ccc kouhal @Jeremi @Verite

Mid-Round Update!:

Wherever you were, and whatever you were doing, was stopped as you felt a slight tingle on your skin. As the tingle grew stronger, and stronger, you couldn't help but close your eyes, and as you opened them, you were no longer in the hallway with the benches and shops, but you were now in a closed off room. The room held a ceiling that was far too high for anyone to touch it, but this room was unlike the previous one, it was made of stone, and have one tiny door on the far end. The room was barren, no decor hung on the wall, no floor or carpet covered the floor, from what you could see, the whole room was just stone. As you began to walk towards the door, you felt a slight tremble from beneath you, then tremble turned into violent shakes all around you as the satiation started to draw near Earth.

Soon, the space station was going to crash into Earth.

As you turned around to see what you could do, or if you turned around in mere panic, the once barren room now held two new items. A large control set sat in the middle of the room now, the device looked complex and held nearly two hundred buttons and switches and levers, it could be the stations control panel. The second item was a large steel vault, it looked large enough for the whole cast to hide them self away in side, and survive the impact with no injury's.

What you can do, Try to mess with the controls of the space station to lessen and or stop the crash into earth, or safely hide inside the vault.

(Please underline, Bold, and italicize your vote.)

Cast:
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]​
Marie Korbel
CH2GHJn.png

It was a bit frustrating to say the least, being transported somewhere else mid-battle... Again, just like when she had been only moments away from putting an end to Lorenzo of the Medicis... But in the end, she looked around, closing her eyes a little, then, she decided she would try to slow down the space station's descent. It didn't feel right in her eyes to cower away in a metal box whilst the station itself plummetted into the planet's surface, however that may play out.​

Having not made her way toward the vault quite yet, Mom Lalonde was still scratching her head over these controls. She had no desire to touch them, but their existence was something of an anomaly to the mother. Had someone been piloting the craft from here? If so, just where did they go? If not, just what was the purpose of all this? A hand to her chin, Mom looked lost inside her head as Krauser spoke to her. "I'll be with you in a minute, dear," she said casually, facing away from Krauser. "Don't wait up~"

Looking toward Regina, the senior Lalonde gave a small nod of her head. "Magic?" she said, a bit surprised.

GPO8lDx.png

Mom had always wished for such a thing to be real in her youth, though the interest had waned as she grew up into a life revolved around science. It didn't stop her from decorating her home with the most illustrious of wizard statues and tomes, something Mom believed Rose too appreciated. As of recently, she'd learned that magic was far more real than she'd come to think, though it was still not something she was familiar with. The concepts of the video game, Sburb, were unique to its environment, yet still it allowed for the use of this fantastical property. She'd reasoned that science could give birth to magic in some form, if only she could see how to do it...

"How does magic allow you to see the correct buttons?" she asked, her voice eager and curious. Her eyes glanced upon the controls, a smile dancing across her face, even despite the circumstances. "Add, please allow the woman to demonstrate, so we may find a solution to all this."

@TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow

atgbdYM.png

OgibJC0.png

"Well we agree there, but, um, I don't think we were drugged. At least, I don't remember being drugged."

Then again, maybe she would get drugged and just not remember it. She hoped she was at least a bit more aware of her surroundings than that. ...But maybe not.

In any case, this guy sounded pretty cheerful for assuming he probably got drugged.

...Speaking of which, who the heck was he?
"...What's going on here?" Xenon asked, appearing with them?

@Kaykay @ccc kouhal @Jeremi @Verite
fLLpYer.png

"I have no clue, I'm sorry...but in any case, I'm Noel Vermillion. Who're all of you?"

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Verite @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers

Status
Not open for further replies.