Status
Not open for further replies.
Krauser chuckled a bit at how irritated Mom seemed to be. Krauser didn't hold any strong dislike for her or anything. But if there was some amusement to be gained by getting her to act serious if even just to get in another quip towards him, he'd take it. "I'm just going to burst with excitement at that." He'd say sardonically at the mention that he'd be seeing a lot more of Mom as the two of them and Nemesis continued to linger around whatever the hell this place was.

"Nemesis T-Type, back away." He'd say before pressing the button on the remote as Nemesis slowly turned to glare at Krauser before backing up and turning away from the two but still staying nearby.

"..Interesting. I wasn't made aware of any such safeguard but I suppose it makes sense. Would be quite the fault if the creation turned on it's creator. But we won't have to worry about that as long as I'm well equipped." He'd say patting the pocket where the remote was held.

"In any case, our end goals may not align which is true enough. But think about what we could do together in the mean time, Lalonde. With the Nemesis model's strength and durability, my skill, and your intelligence, so much can be done. Even for that daughter you hold so near and dear to you."

As for Add, Krauser gave him a simple nod in acknowledgment. As far as he was concerned, the two of them had already spoken their piece. Nothing more needed to be said between them at the moment. Nemesis gave a growl in Add's direction as well. "Grrraaaaaahhh.."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies.

Last edited:
Krauser seemed pleased with himself, which irritated Mom to a degree. It even irritated her that it irritated her, as she had originally just wanted to have a little fun. Perhaps she was just sore thinking about Rose so much. "Having someone else to live for has been a more empowering experience than living for myself, I've noticed." She wanted to leave it at that, in any case. She tried to recover slightly, taking a moment to adjust her scarf and touch at her precarious head of hair.

nWhDZhe.png

"Your goals are your own, as are mine. I don't feel we have the same destination in mind." She nodded, smirking once again. "But don't worry, you'll still be seeing a lot of me. We're stuck together for now, after all~"

She resisted to the urge to roll her eyes about how hardened Krauser felt or how whole he may or may not have been. "I'm sure Wesker does make you feel whole, doesn't he? I'm very happy for you, dear." She ignored Krauser for the moment with a pointed glance toward Add. She smiled sweetly at his own introduction and held out a dainty hand. "Well, good for you boys. It's nice to see everyone is getting along, even with brutish BOWs in our midst. I hope we can also a fun little chat ourselves sometime."

Noticing the BOW in question make a grunt in her direction, Mom offered it a small glance. According to Krauser, it seemed to hold affection for her. She seriously doubted that was true-- far more likely that it simply recognised her as an Umbrella scientist. "Perhaps you could have it show a little affection somewhere else? Just because I assisted in its creation doesn't mean I feel any sort of... connection with it." Her gaze was impassive now, and she knew Nemesis likely would not understand her apparent distaste. She certainly had no plans to get on the creature's bad side, but she didn't appreciate it following Krauser around like a shadow.

"I admittedly don't know all the details, but there is probably a safeguard against showing me any aggression. Convenient to know."

@TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies

Krauser chuckled a bit at how irritated Mom seemed to be. Krauser didn't hold any strong dislike for her or anything. But if there was some amusement to be gained by getting her to act serious if even just to get in another quip towards him, he'd take it. "I'm just going to burst with excitement at that." He'd say sardonically at the mention that he'd be seeing a lot more of Mom as the two of them and Nemesis continued to linger around whatever the hell this place was.

"Nemesis T-Type, back away." He'd say before pressing the button on the remote as Nemesis slowly turned to glare at Krauser before backing up and turning away from the two but still staying nearby.

"..Interesting. I wasn't made aware of any such safeguard but I suppose it makes sense. Would be quite the fault if the creation turned on it's creator. But we won't have to worry about that as long as I'm well equipped." He'd say patting the pocket where the remote was held.

"In any case, our end goals may not align which is true enough. But think about what we could do together in the mean time, Lalonde. With the Nemesis model's intelligence and durability, my skill, and your intelligence, so much can be done. Even for that daughter you hold so near and dear to you."

As for Add, Krauser gave him a simple nod in acknowledgment. As far as he was concerned, the two of them had already spoken their piece. Nothing more needed to be said between them at the moment. Nemesis gave a growl in Add's direction as well. "Grrraaaaaahhh.."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies.
tumblr_inline_nfvsu6JkGv1r9k9lt.png

"Yes, maybe another time... a fun little chat would eventually happen between us... Miss Lalonde... heheh...." Add just found it amusing to himself that he was interacting to these strangers so much, that if the El Search Party knew about this, they would question if this is the Add they all knew. It wasn't for the hell of it, but it was more of ensuring a desirable spot if something were to go wrong during his time here. But who was he kidding? As soon as his Dynamos were back, then surely he wouldn't need the assistance.

"Hm? I take it that Nemesis here isn't fond of my presence. What a shame. Then again, I'm certain that we wouldn't want any hellish tension breaking out, riiiight?"

It was hard to tell if he was being genuine with his concerns or that he was just asking for trouble to occur right here and now.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch

"I trust that you'll be diligent in making sure it doesn't get out of hand, then." A small shrug at this, where Mom managed to retain her cool this time. "And perhaps our new friend, Add, could do with some taking some precautions as well. After all, it's still a mystery how we got here, but I would hate to see a potential ally mauled by some unruly beast. Or anyone here, for that matter." Her words were purposeful and playful all at once, Mom enjoying this kind of talk. She was wary of the others to a degree, but she was honest in her assessment that they were all at least potential allies. If it turned out one meant her harm, well... Perhaps Nemesis could be used to her advantage as well.

"Speaking of which, I suppose we should be putting some thought into the mysteries of this place. If you're so eager to work with me, Krauser, I hope you can indulge me in simple questioning? You too, Add. We could make a game of it." Goodness, did she ever want to break out the vodka again suddenly. The claims that she was an alcoholic were not unwarranted, she realized. "For example..." Mom leaned toward Krauser slightly, looking intently into his face.

XPKWCeO.png

"What exactly were you doing before you arrived here? Did you get yourself into a bit of... trouble? If someone's angry with you enough to kidnap you, then it would be nice to know."

"He's under a tight leash. Don't think the Umbrella technicians would have let him loose if there was even the slightest chance of him going berserk. The last model had issues with that upon suffering too much damage out in the field but I'd imagine that those were kinks that were dealt with in this model. Or so I'd hope, anyway." He'd say fitting in one last dig at Mom before acknowledging her query.

"I'm all for making allies instead of enemies in a land none of us know anything about. But we'll see how far your questions go and whether or not you'll recieve the answers you're looking for. As for a reason for kidnapping? I doubt it. My latest task before arriving here was one to deal with a certain Jill Valentine alongside the Nemesis model. Another test-run for it if you will. The operation would have been a complete success but everything went black and somehow we ended up here. The only other person I could think of that'd have the skill to take me and Nemesis down in a orderly manner would be Leon who I'm sure Umbrella informed you of at some point or another." He'd explain although he doubted Mom really cared or wasn't aware.

"But he was already dealt with at that point. So unfortunately at the moment, I'm as clueless as you. Though I'm still curious of the motive of whoever did gather all of us here from varying backgrounds. A mercenary working for Umbrella, one of it's creations, a remarkably intelligent scientist with an alcohol problem, a rather shady man, robotic organisms, and even a child. Far as I can see a combination like that could lead to some pretty disasterous things if certain parties aren't careful. Though, I suppose the one who brought us all together had that planned out."

"What about you two? You've any skeletons in your closet to warrant a kidnapping?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk.

"I trust that you'll be diligent in making sure it doesn't get out of hand, then." A small shrug at this, where Mom managed to retain her cool this time. "And perhaps our new friend, Add, could do with some taking some precautions as well. After all, it's still a mystery how we got here, but I would hate to see a potential ally mauled by some unruly beast. Or anyone here, for that matter." Her words were purposeful and playful all at once, Mom enjoying this kind of talk. She was wary of the others to a degree, but she was honest in her assessment that they were all at least potential allies. If it turned out one meant her harm, well... Perhaps Nemesis could be used to her advantage as well.

"Speaking of which, I suppose we should be putting some thought into the mysteries of this place. If you're so eager to work with me, Krauser, I hope you can indulge me in simple questioning? You too, Add. We could make a game of it." Goodness, did she ever want to break out the vodka again suddenly. The claims that she was an alcoholic were not unwarranted, she realized. "For example..." Mom leaned toward Krauser slightly, looking intently into his face.

XPKWCeO.png

"What exactly were you doing before you arrived here? Did you get yourself into a bit of... trouble? If someone's angry with you enough to kidnap you, then it would be nice to know."

"He's under a tight leash. Don't think the Umbrella technicians would have let him loose if there was even the slightest chance of him going berserk. The last model had issues with that upon suffering too much damage out in the field but I'd imagine that those were kinks that were dealt with in this model. Or so I'd hope, anyway." He'd say fitting in one last dig at Mom before acknowledging her query.

"I'm all for making allies instead of enemies in a land none of us know anything about. But we'll see how far your questions go and whether or not you'll recieve the answers you're looking for. As for a reason for kidnapping? I doubt it. My latest task before arriving here was one to deal with a certain Jill Valentine alongside the Nemesis model. Another test-run for it if you will. The operation would have been a complete success but everything went black and somehow we ended up here. The only other person I could think of that'd have the skill to take me and Nemesis down in a orderly manner would be Leon who I'm sure Umbrella informed you of at some point or another." He'd explain although he doubted Mom really cared or wasn't aware.

"But he was already dealt with at that point. So unfortunately at the moment, I'm as clueless as you. Though I'm still curious of the motive of whoever did gather all of us here from varying backgrounds. A mercenary working for Umbrella, one of it's creations, a remarkably intelligent scientist with an alcohol problem, a rather shady man, robotic organisms, and even a child. Far as I can see a combination like that could lead to some pretty disasterous things if certain parties aren't careful. Though, I suppose the one who brought us all together had that planned out."

"What about you two? You've any skeletons in your closet to warrant a kidnapping?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk.
tumblr_inline_nfvsupxybe1r9k9lt.png

"You know... now that I think about it, I suppose that I purposefully threw myself into this position... that Elliot boy must've been a step ahead of me..." Add recounted on how he had gotten here in the first place,"Ah yes, I was practically searching through all sorts of methods for the little nuisance, I had the intentions of eliminating him permanently. Unfortunately, I suppose he knew that I would come up sooner or later, and now here I am, stranded in this unknown world. I don't mind being here however, I still have that one target to kill, and I'll be off doing some other damned thing I'll like to do."

Well, that was one way to explain his presence here. Of course, he was careful to leave out the parts of his abilities or how he exactly got here on his own, even if his mentality was unstable at times. Still, it was strange to hear that someone was actually willing to get himself involved in a mess like this.

@TheBlueBurch @Atomyk

John looked at Riley curiously. 'A movie? Terminators aren't a movie. Die Hard is a movie.' He smiled, remembering the time that he'd sneaked into the Cinema to see it. 'Its kind of weird how 2 of them are here. Uncle Bob, the other guy-'
'Three.' said The T-800.

185px-T-800_(T2)_portal.jpg

He scanned Cameron:
102SCC_Vick_identified_Cameron_Cyborg.JPG
'Third Cyberdyne Unit Identified.
T888 Cyberdyne Systems Class TOK715. Presumed Non-Hostile. State your mission and objective.'

John looked at Cameron. He'd never seen a girl Terminator before. He thought that she looked kind of cute, in a bemused, lost sort of way. 'So yeah, there are 3 of them now. But there're a whole bunch of weird-looking guys in here. And then there's you. Are you here alone? Got any friends, Robots-' He was about to say 'Parents', but right now, he didn't want to talk about his Mom and the Mental Hospital. 'Like, have you got superpowers or somethin'?'

@Thuro Pendragon @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

John looked at Riley curiously. 'A movie? Terminators aren't a movie. Die Hard is a movie.' He smiled, remembering the time that he'd sneaked into the Cinema to see it. 'Its kind of weird how 2 of them are here. Uncle Bob, the other guy-'
'Three.' said The T-800.

185px-T-800_(T2)_portal.jpg

He scanned Cameron:
102SCC_Vick_identified_Cameron_Cyborg.JPG
'Third Cyberdyne Unit Identified.
T888 Cyberdyne Systems Class TOK715. Presumed Non-Hostile. State your mission and objective.'

John looked at Cameron. He'd never seen a girl Terminator before. He thought that she looked kind of cute, in a bemused, lost sort of way. 'So yeah, there are 3 of them now. But there're a whole bunch of weird-looking guys in here. And then there's you. Are you here alone? Got any friends, Robots-' He was about to say 'Parents', but right now, he didn't want to talk about his Mom and the Mental Hospital. 'Like, have you got superpowers or somethin'?'

@Thuro Pendragon @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

She more or less ignored John, not deeming him relevant and her memory banks failing to register him as John Connor. The presence of the other Terminator was also a mystery, although she was able to scan the T-800's features and frame into her memory bank, and come back with:

Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Series 800 Version 2.4 Infiltration-Combat Unit

John had spoken of this Terminator unit. If this was indeed the same machine and not a copy off the production line, then the boy next to him was an alternate universe copy of John Connor. The theory would account for the facial recognition not matching the boy to the Connor she had initially been sent to protect.

There was a way to check the programming of the machine. She locked her "eyes" onto the other machine's, flashing the irises with the pre-programmed code that the Resistance had given her. To any on lookers it would just appear that her eyes had briefly changed to an unnatural blue.

If he didn't respond in turn, or with some kind physical code barring technical deficiencies, then she'd be forced to disable him, permanently.

@Mighty Roman

Mid-Round Update!:

Wherever you were, and whatever you were doing, was stopped as you felt a slight tingle on your skin. As the tingle grew stronger, and stronger, you couldn't help but close your eyes, and as you opened them, you were no longer in the hallway with the benches and shops, but you were now in a closed off room. The room held a ceiling that was far too high for anyone to touch it, but this room was unlike the previous one, it was made of stone, and have one tiny door on the far end. The room was barren, no decor hung on the wall, no floor or carpet covered the floor, from what you could see, the whole room was just stone. As you began to walk towards the door, you felt a slight tremble from beneath you, then tremble turned into violent shakes all around you as the satiation started to draw near Earth.

Soon, the space station was going to crash into Earth.

As you turned around to see what you could do, or if you turned around in mere panic, the once barren room now held two new items. A large control set sat in the middle of the room now, the device looked complex and held nearly two hundred buttons and switches and levers, it could be the stations control panel. The second item was a large steel vault, it looked large enough for the whole cast to hide them self away in side, and survive the impact with no injury's.

What you can do, Try to mess with the controls of the space station to lessen and or stop the crash into earth, or safely hide inside the vault.

(Please underline, Bold, and italicize your vote.)

Cast:
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]​

Mid-Round Update!:

Wherever you were, and whatever you were doing, was stopped as you felt a slight tingle on your skin. As the tingle grew stronger, and stronger, you couldn't help but close your eyes, and as you opened them, you were no longer in the hallway with the benches and shops, but you were now in a closed off room. The room held a ceiling that was far too high for anyone to touch it, but this room was unlike the previous one, it was made of stone, and have one tiny door on the far end. The room was barren, no decor hung on the wall, no floor or carpet covered the floor, from what you could see, the whole room was just stone. As you began to walk towards the door, you felt a slight tremble from beneath you, then tremble turned into violent shakes all around you as the satiation started to draw near Earth.

As you turned around to see what you could do, or if you turned around in mere panic, the once barren room now held two new items. A large control set sat in the middle of the room now, the device looked complex and held nearly two hundred buttons and switches and levers, it could be the stations control panel. The second item was a large steel vault, it looked large enough for the whole cast to hide them self away in side, and survive the impact with no injury's.

What you can do, Try to mess with the controls of the space station to lessen and or stop the crash into earth, or safely hide inside the vault.

Cast:
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
"Beautiful... simply beautiful..." Add couldn't help himself to admire the console that was set in front of him. A shark-like smile appeared on his face as he tried his hand on figuring out how to stop the space station from crashing. This didn't seem too different than the control panels that were used on Nasod ships, so he had a feeling that he knew what he was doing. Heck, it seemed like he was that well in-tune with this, that it seemed almost abnormally fast on how he was inputting the controls on the space station.

@TheColourlessRainbow @others​

"Beautiful... simply beautiful..." Add couldn't help himself to admire the console that was set in front of him. A shark-like smile appeared on his face as he tried his hand on figuring out how to stop the space station from crashing. This didn't seem too different than the control panels that were used on Nasod ships, so he had a feeling that he knew what he was doing. Heck, it seemed like he was that well in-tune with this, that it seemed almost abnormally fast on how he was inputting the controls on the space station.

@TheColourlessRainbow @others​
Whatever Add had done, it seemed to just cause the ship to begin to fall faster into the Earth's atmosphere. It seemed that even he couldn't stop the ship from crashing alone, if the ship could be stopped.

Mid-Round Update!:

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
Noel had spaced out, thinking about things she could write in her poetry, when the room changed.

"Oh, no!" Noel cried as the ship plummeted towards Earth. She had no idea how to work this thing, especially with so many different controls, and that other guy who tried to mess with them didn't seem to have any success.

"Quickly! Everyone please get inside the vault!" she shouted, hoping to get everyone to safety for now.

@whoever

Last edited:
"I can't imagine my skeletons are any worse than yours," Mom remarked with a tight smile. "Though, when you put it that way, Krauser, it's quite an interesting group we have here. A child... well, I'm inclined to say it was by complete random chance why we're here, as I can't imagine anyone caring enough to whisk me away somewhere." This was not entirely true, though the woman did not wish to entertain the possibility she was here because of her work with Umbrella. Perhaps this was related to Sburb in some manner, or maybe Harley was simply playing some kind of parlour trick. In any case, the senior Lalonde had no means of theorizing what was occurring with the little information available to her.

She gave Add a curious glance when he remarked that he'd come here personally. Mom shared a glance with Krauser, an eyebrow raised in the air. Clearly some here knew more about the situation than others. This firmly planted Add into Mom's 'wary' list, though that didn't mean she would start shying away from him. If anything, it meant she had to watch him more closely. "And... who is Elliot, exactly?" she asked. "And why did you..."

She never got to finish her question, be abruptly whisked away to a new location yet again. The mother found this disorienting for a moment, her eyes glancing quickly around at the others gathered here. As she started to feel a deep rumbling all around her, she surmised that whatever craft they had ended up on was experiencing a sort of horrid turbulence.

85kCPQW.png

"Hm..." Looking over the controls in the sparse room, Mom found herself becoming a bit lost in all of the different buttons and levers. She wasn't sure how hiding inside a vault would protect them from the station exploding or something of that manner, but touching blindly at these controls seemed an even faster way to get them all killed. Why would they have been brought to this room anyway? "I suppose I'd suggest that messing with these controls is ultimately a bad idea," Mom muttered, her face grim. "This situation isn't looking very good, regardless."

@TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited:
Mid-Round Update!:

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Desmond looked around. Maybe the Terminator bitch could survive a landing like this, but there was no way he was going to. And he wasn't eager for another spacewalk, not in the slightest.

No. We will hide, and fight another day. Just as always.

Desmond started towards the vault, ready to safely stow away on board.

tumblr_m3w319pwIp1qc2r5c.png

"Ikebukuro is one of the districts of Tokyo, kind of like a neighborhood, so it is a part of Tokyo," Shizuo explained before growing quiet at the question regarding family, "... Yeah, a little brother, Kasuka. He's an actor so he's usually traveling for a movie or in the other districts for interviews, but he lives there," He pulled on the collar of his bartender outfit, "He's the one who got me these outfits, back when I worked for a short time as a bartender."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Emperor Palpachu @Mighty Roman @Kaykay

Riley picked her head up a little, listening to Shizuo mention his brother. "Neat! I don't have any siblings. I wish I did though. It'd be cool to have a little brother or sister to play with when my parents were too busy." She smiled before shrugging. "An actor though, huh? I probably don't know him. I don't remember actor names too well. I'm better at remembering the names of cartoon characters," she admitted.

Their lovely little conversation was interrupted, however, when suddenly...
Mid-Round Update!:

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Scared

"Ahhhhhh! askdlfhdasf!" Fear shouted, running around like an insane cat.

"Calm down, calm down! Don't panic!" Joy shouted.

"Can I say that curse word yet?" Anger asked, clenching his fists.

"We're doomed! We're doomed! We're doomed!" Sadness repeatedly chanted, falling to the floor while rolling around.

Disgust simply rolled her eyes. "Ugh, all of you are idiots..."
[/fieldbox]

Riley bit her bottom lip, wrapping her arms around herself timidly. "I want to hide in the vault," she mumbled, her shoulders shaking. She was only a twelve-year-old girl. There was no way she knew anything about how to mess with the controls of a space ship. Hiding was her best course of action.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin

Riley picked her head up a little, listening to Shizuo mention his brother. "Neat! I don't have any siblings. I wish I did though. It'd be cool to have a little brother or sister to play with when my parents were too busy." She smiled before shrugging. "An actor though, huh? I probably don't know him. I don't remember actor names too well. I'm better at remembering the names of cartoon characters," she admitted.

Their lovely little conversation was interrupted, however, when suddenly...

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Scared

"Ahhhhhh! askdlfhdasf!" Fear shouted, running around like an insane cat.

"Calm down, calm down! Don't panic!" Joy shouted.

"Can I say that curse word yet?" Anger asked, clenching his fists.

"We're doomed! We're doomed! We're doomed!" Sadness repeatedly chanted, falling to the floor while rolling around.

Disgust simply rolled her eyes. "Ugh, all of you are idiots..."
[/fieldbox]

Riley bit her bottom lip, wrapping her arms around herself timidly. "I want to hide in the vault," she mumbled, her shoulders shaking. She was only a twelve-year-old girl. There was no way she knew anything about how to mess with the controls of a space ship. Hiding was her best course of action.​
tumblr_m3w2xbwJ4K1qc2r5c.png

Normally, Shizuo would be all for trying to stop the crash. However, it seemed Riley was scared once again and like hell he would let his ward be alone. Plus he wasn't great at dealing with technology, "Come on, Riley, let's get in the vault."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow

Mid-Round Update!:

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
fnEbAFu.gif

"OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!"

Joseph yelled loudly, doing some weird funky expression, putting his hands on his head in a goofy manner.

"The hell is goin' on here?! Well, I'm not stickin' around to find out. Time to split!" He yelled, running over to the vault without hesitation. Self-preservation, man.

tumblr_m8np41cXtN1rdczijo1_400.gif

@TheColourlessRainbow @VAULT PEEPS​

"I can't imagine my skeletons are any worse than yours," Mom remarked with a tight smile. "Though, when you put it that way, Krauser, it's quite an interesting group we have here. A child... well, I'm inclined to say it was by complete random chance why we're here, as I can't imagine anyone caring enough to whisk me away somewhere." This was not entirely true, though the woman did not wish to entertain the possibility she was here because of her work with Umbrella. Perhaps this was related to Sburb in some manner, or maybe Harley was simply playing some kind of parlour trick. In any case, the senior Lalonde had no means of theorizing what was occurring with the little information available to her.

She gave Add a curious glance when he remarked that he'd come here personally. Mom shared a glance with Krauser, an eyebrows raised in the air. Clearly some here knew more about the situation than others. This firmly planted Add into Mom's 'wary' list, though that didn't mean she would start shying away from him. If anything, it meant she had to watch him more closely. "And... who is Elliot, exactly?" she asked. "And why did you..."

She never got to finish her question, be abruptly whisked away to a new location yet again. The mother found this disorienting for a moment, her eyes glancing quickly around at the others gathered here. As she started to feel a deep rumbling all around her, she surmised that whatever craft they had ended up on was experiencing a sort of horrid turbulence.

85kCPQW.png

"Hm..." Looking over the controls in the sparse room, Mom found herself becoming a bit lost in all of the different buttons and levers. She wasn't sure how hiding inside a vault would protect them from the station exploding or something of that manner, but touching blindly at these controls seemed an even faster way to get them all killed. Why would they have been brought to this room anyway? "I suppose I'd suggest that messing with these controls is ultimately a bad idea," Mom muttered, her face grim. "This situation isn't looking very good, regardless."

@TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow

"Kukukk... kehehehee..."

Oh dear, what was with Add now?

tumblr_nijepbTT5K1t50nllo1_500.jpg

"If I can't stop this damned space station from destruction through basic means, then I'll just force it to stop! That'll be absolutely wonderful, riiiight? Kukukuk... hahahahahahaa!!" the Esper laughed maniacally as he shifted himself into DP mode, the white of his eyes turning to pitch black once more. He still didn't have any help from his unfunctional Dynamos, but he was going to keep at it to stop or even lessen the crash of this structure.

diabolic_esper__render__18__by_elvascar-d83i6sv.png

"It doesn't actually matter if we all crash down, oh, and in actuality, I suppose the circumstances do need us to crash down into the atmosphere are needed after all...." Has Add gone mad all of a sudden? What the hell was he thinking?!! Kneeling down on the ground, the Diabolic Esper placed his palm on the ground, generating a seal of a sort that would generally expand it's effects all over the space station.

TiTSkill5.png

All the while of the seal being set, Add's laughter basically echoed throughout space station's interior... Someone was having fun trying out a thing that might fail and cause all of them to die somehow.

@Atomyk @anybody really @welp, we might be screwed. Thanks Add​

The Rookie frowns as he feels the space station start to fall to earth

There was the saying used by the ODST troops...troops used to dropping down to the earth from space stations not unlike this...but the difference is...He didn't have a pod this time...

What he did have, was Armor Lock...and he remembered that 117 had used this to survive a tumble to the earth once before...but not everyone could do that...some of them might die in the crash if he didn't ensure they were safe...

The male started to walk toward the vault, grabbing anyone who was wasting time at the terminal on the way and frowning to himself

He drags those who would come quietly into the vault and turns back, checking how much time they had left

'I swear...if I have to stop a bunch of civis from coming into here because we don't have the time...I will personally bury every single one of them..."

@Everyone​

Anna was afraid, grabbing her sword by the handle she retreated into the vault, hoping it would protect her if the satiation was to crash.

@Anybody who wants to chat inside the vault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regina on the other hand, wasn't all that afraid. Dashing to the controls she looked over the thousands and thousands of options.

"What kind of control system is this?!" she shouted. Looking to the left then the right, Regina waved her hand, causing five buttons to glow.

"I doubt these are all the buttons we need." Regina sharply stated.

@Anybody messing with the controls.

"Kukukk... kehehehee..."

Oh dear, what was with Add now?

tumblr_nijepbTT5K1t50nllo1_500.jpg

"If I can't stop this damned space station from destruction through basic means, then I'll just force it to stop! That'll be absolutely wonderful, riiiight? Kukukuk... hahahahahahaa!!" the Esper laughed maniacally as he shifted himself into DP mode, the white of his eyes turning to pitch black once more. He still didn't have any help from his unfunctional Dynamos, but he was going to keep at it to stop or even lessen the crash of this structure.

diabolic_esper__render__18__by_elvascar-d83i6sv.png

"It doesn't actually matter if we all crash down, oh, and in actuality, I suppose the circumstances do need us to crash down into the atmosphere are needed after all...." Has Add gone mad all of a sudden? What the hell was he thinking?!! Kneeling down on the ground, the Diabolic Esper placed his palm on the ground, generating a seal of a sort that would generally expand it's effects all over the space station.

TiTSkill5.png

All the while of the seal being set, Add's laughter basically echoed throughout space station's interior... Someone was having fun trying out a thing that might fail and cause all of them to die somehow.

@Atomyk @anybody really @welp, we might be screwed. Thanks Add​
When Add placed his 'seal of time', it seemed that the station reacted offensively.

"DANGER. DANGER." stated a automatic voice system. With as quickly as the system stated danger, it was gone, and so was the seal of time. What was left in its place was a small pile of ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.