Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to have one up later today or tomorrow. Hitting the gym with my battle buddy to keep the Army standard.

Just so everyone knows; the mid-round update will be delayed until sometime Saturday or Sunday. I'll make sure to update you guys when I get more info from Cody/Colourless. ^^

h5-guardians-render-the-master-chief-4b2b2e29423649e5b9514fcbe9ac76b4.png

Name: John/John-117 (Surname classified)

Abilities/special traits:
SPARTAN-II Augmentations
SPARTAN-II Training
Taking the Initiative
Luck (Self-explanatory)

Items/possessions:
MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/Mark VI[GEN.2]
MA5D Assault Rifle
M6H Magnum (x2)

Biography:
//Downloading File: Sierra-117

Extras:
tumblr_mlk446NTbK1qfl0i6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mlk446NTbK1qfl0i6o3_500.gif

tumblr_mlk446NTbK1qfl0i6o2_500.gif

h5-guardians-render-the-master-chief-4b2b2e29423649e5b9514fcbe9ac76b4.png

Name: John/John-117 (Surname classified)

Abilities/special traits:
SPARTAN-II Augmentations
SPARTAN-II Training
Taking the Initiative
Luck (Self-explanatory)

Items/possessions:
MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/Mark VI[GEN.2]
MA5D Assault Rifle
M6H Magnum (x2)

Biography:
//Downloading File: Sierra-117

Extras:
tumblr_mlk446NTbK1qfl0i6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mlk446NTbK1qfl0i6o3_500.gif

tumblr_mlk446NTbK1qfl0i6o2_500.gif
Awesome! Once the round update is up(should be tomorrow.. Maybe the day after, at the latest), you can start posting. ^_^

..Unless, if you'd prefer, I can go ahead and have you join in now. I'd just have to put you in a group, if I did that(since, for the current round, the cast was split into small-ish groups), which might be a little confusing. XD

Also, a pretty major announcement:

So, TheColourlessRainbow/Cody sent me this message today:
I am far pass the point of being burnt out, and my want for RPING is hitting almost a 0 due to the constant participation in the Murder games. I also regret to tell you, I will be taking a break from RPING for awhile, while I will still be around to chat, and moderate, I will not be joining any RPS.
..And more or less needs to give up this rp.

Because of this, I'll be taking on GMing his game with assistance from the other Co-GMs.

However, I really, really don't feel well at all right now, and I don't have the mentality to start the round update to get things ready and going again right this second. And, even if I did; I won't have the full details I need until tomorrow.

So.. For now, please sit tight. I'll hopefully be able to start up the round update tomorrow, but I don't know for sure. x_x I promise it'll be up as soon as possible, though. ^^

Awesome! Once the round update is up(should be tomorrow.. Maybe the day after, at the latest), you can start posting. ^_^

..Unless, if you'd prefer, I can go ahead and have you join in now. I'd just have to put you in a group, if I did that(since, for the current round, the cast was split into small-ish groups), which might be a little confusing. XD
Putting me in a group will do fine, preferably survivors or just a tagalong until meeting up with other characters. Either one is ok, but do take your time.

The Murder Games are known to burn out players of a sturdy mindset; me several times. I'll be waiting patiently and practicing posts.

Putting me in a group will do fine, preferably survivors or just a tagalong until meeting up with other characters. Either one is ok, but do take your time.

The Murder Games are known to burn out players of a sturdy mindset; me several times. I'll be waiting patiently and practicing posts.

*raises hand*

If its not too late, I'd like to sign up

Appearance
unnamed (1).png
Name: Eric (surname not given)
Biography: http://divergent.wikia.com/wiki/Eric
Abilities/Special Traits: As a dauntless warrior, Eric is unable to express traits from any other factions; he is brave to the death. A ruthless, powerful killer with elite training, Eric is a knife throwing, bullet dodging madman.
Items: Standard Dauntless Firearms, Serum(sedative), Dauntless Fear Serum( creates horrific illusions inside the minds of those affected. Simulation ends when someone either thinks their way out of it, or conquers their fears)
Cannon-Divergent/Insurgent
Extras- note: pure humans/divergent ate more likely to resist serums.

If its not too late, I'd like to sign up

Appearance
View attachment 81330
Name: Eric (surname not given)
Biography: http://divergent.wikia.com/wiki/Eric
Abilities/Special Traits: As a dauntless warrior, Eric is unable to express traits from any other factions; he is brave to the death. A ruthless, powerful killer with elite training, Eric is a knife throwing, bullet dodging madman.
Items: Standard Dauntless Firearms, Serum(sedative), Dauntless Fear Serum( creates horrific illusions inside the minds of those affected. Simulation ends when someone either thinks their way out of it, or conquers their fears)
Cannon-Divergent/Insurgent
Extras- note: pure humans/divergent ate more likely to resist serums.
Accepted! ^^

Hey i know i am late to the party but is this still open?

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
No problem. ^^

I went ahead and tagged you in the update I posted in the IC. So, once you've got a CS up, you can read that and jump in from there. ^^
Okay thanks again, I'll get the sheet up today, my character is a bit op since he was in an anime i watched, so I'll toon him down a bit

Okay thanks again, I'll get the sheet up today, my character is a bit op since he was in an anime i watched, so I'll toon him down a bit
As long as he's toned down a bit, it should be fine. :3

Film or show?

Because, if it's Tetsuo from Akira, I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.