Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very excited to try this! I am new so please tell me if I do something wrong. Also tell me if the character I chose is already taken, because I don't know how updated the character list is. Also note this is late at night, so tell me if I leave something out!

Appearance:

(I'm sorry I tried shrinking them but they just like being huge)

Lapis_Lazuli_Redeem.png
latest
tumblr_ncjds96UxE1t5u6j6o2_400.png
tumblr_nm61ojotio1u2iaydo1_1427955715_cover.png

(There's a couple. Well 4. I think that is good. If you need more Probably don't but Lapis is a great character! just look up Lpais Lazuli Steven Universe!)

Character Name: Lapis Lazulli

Age: Gems have a large age... Well I don't know how old she is.

Attributes/Powers: [Your strengths/weakness, skills, and abilities are included here. Include any equipment if it relates to your character's abilities] So far all we know is that Lapis has the ability to control water. She can control the whole ocean and have other water morphing abilities, but it is water. She can also summon some wings without even being near water. Her weapon has not been revealed yet.

Personality/History: Ooh the fandom..... This is gonna be useless but I may present a spoiler but I don't think I will but if you don't like any type of spoiler you don't need to know her history. With that said, here we go!
Okay so she was trapped in a mirror for a long time, but then the crystal gems gave the mirror to Steven for him to learn. The mirror started communicating with him to the point of him taking the gem out of the mirror and Lapis emerged! She tried getting back to home world by building her way with the ocean because of her water powers. She couldn't use er wings because her gem was cracked, but Steven healed it with his healing powers! Lapis returned home from Earth but home world had changed a lot since her last visit. She was probably captured and questioned about Earth and then held hostage and taken back to Earth with a group of gems because they needed some things on Earth. After the crystal gems destroyed the ship, Laips tried escaping but Jasper 'forced' her to fuse with her. She then took Jasper hostage with her water powers and is keeping her trapped at the bottom of the ocean. She is still currently at the bottom of the ocean keeping Jasper trapped in the ocean. She said she is doing this for Steven.
Well I did that wrong but I fixed it!

Canon: [What they're from, basically] Well I stated before Steven Universe

Other Info: [Optional]

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm sorry I tried shrinking them but they just like being huge)
For reference you can use the "insert image with options" thing on the last row to adjust the size.

Or just type it out: (bimg=400|no-lightbox)URL here(/bimg)

But with brackets instead of parens.

Thank you! That is very helpful. And have I seen you before?

No problem. I wouldn't doubt it, I tend to post a lot.

Appearance:
The_Rookie_Concept_Art_halo3_odst.jpg

Name: 11282-31220-JD, AKA, The Rookie

Abilities/special traits: I'm playing an AU version of 11282-31220-JD, who survived the events of New Blood and became a Spartan IV, so this version of him wears the Gen II Helljumper Mjolnir armour, granting far greater protection than his old gear would have been able to, he also has all the Spartan IV augmentations
200px-H5G_Render_Buck-FullBody.png

Items/possessions: A silenced, caseless SMG, a staple of the ODST, along with a M6C/SOCOM, a silenced magnum, both are able to pierce the toughest of covenant armours with ease, and are deadly if used from a hidden position, for an ambush, the ODST included in the Spartan IV program are given free use of many weapons, and the entirety of the UNSC's armoury, but Rookie likes to stick to his roots, and carries this guns most of the time, despite having better available
1000px-Halo3-ODST_Silenced-SMG-02.png

1000px-M6C_SOCOM.png

Biography:
During the Battle of Earth on October 20, 2552, the Rookie and his squad, along with a larger ODST unit, were stationed aboard UNSC Say My Name as part of a mission to attack the Prophet of Regret's Assault Carrier above the city of New Mombasa. At the last moment before the drop, ONI operative Veronica Dare took control of the squad, with the intent to use them in a yet-undisclosed mission. The Rookie himself, however, was largely unaware of this as he was asleep at the time. He was awakened by Romeo who hit him with his sniper rifle.

As the squad dropped towards the ground, Dare changed the squad's course towards the ONI Alpha Site in New Mombasa. Unfortunately, moments before they were meant to hit the ground, Regret's Carrier jumped into Slipspace, generating a massive shockwave and an EMP that scattered the squad's drop pods all around the city. The Rookie's pod was slammed into by Mickey's pod, cracking the window of the Rookie's pod and sending it into free-fall.

New Mombasa's urban infrastructure AI, the Superintendent, observed the Rookie's pod slamming through one building and crashing within another, performed regulation actions for a civilian vehicle accident, and estimated that the crash landing had a 99.99% chance of fatality for the pod's occupant. Despite this, the Rookie had survived, although he was knocked unconscious.

Six hours later, the Rookie woke up in his pod, which had been lodged into a building in the occupied city centre of New Mombasa. The Superintendent had been monitoring him and waiting for him to wake up. As the Rookie dropped to the streets below and started to move on, the Superintendent provided him with valuable help, activating signs to guide him to safety and uploading a map of the city to his VISR database. As the Rookie explored the city, he tried to piece together clues to find out what happened to his squadmates while avoiding the numerous Covenant patrols in the city.

After deducing the events of the previous six hours, the Rookie picked up a message from Dare, requesting assistance in the New Mombasa Data Centre. Upon reaching the Underground, the Rookie learned she was on Sublevel 09. After reaching a Data Stack, he ran into a NMPD Officer attempting to check on his men; however, the Superintendent wouldn't let the officer onto the next level until the Rookie arrived at his location. The two fought their way through Covenant forces and reached the Data Stack to the next level, though the officer was either killed by Yanme'e or by the Rookie in self-defence (depending on whether or not all Audio Logs have been collected).

After fighting through more Covenant, the Rookie finally arrived at Dare's location, where she told him of her mission: to retrieve the data the Superintendent recorded during the Prophet of Regret's attack on the city. Dare and the Rookie were forced to fight their way through an entire Drone hive, as well as other assorted Covenant. They found a Huragok holding the Superintendent's data. After some hesitation, the Rookie then assisted Dare with protecting Vergil after she told him the alien could be vital to defeating the Covenant. (If the player has collected all the Audio Logs, it is Dare who is hesitant and the Rookie who gets her to stand down, whistling to befriend Vergil.)

The Rookie then reunited with Buck and proceeded to assist Dare and Vergil in their escape from the Data Centre. After fighting past a Covenant outpost and up another elevator, the four arrived at the Coastal Highway. Here, the Rookie and Buck used various Warthogs and a Scorpion to protect an Elephant containing Dare and Vergil. While driving down the highway, they witnessed the Covenant Loyalist fleet arriving in force, and starting to glass the city. After encountering a Scarab, Buck decided to find a new location and hold position until Mickey and the rest of the ODST squad arrived with a stolen Phantom. Once he did, the squad evacuated the city and watched as the Covenant glassed New Mombasa.

Extras:

Last edited:
Appearance:
The_Rookie_Concept_Art_halo3_odst.jpg

Name: 11282-31220-JD, AKA, The Rookie

Abilities/special traits: I'm playing an AU version of 11282-31220-JD, who survived the events of New Blood and became a Spartan IV, so this version of him wears the Gen II Helljumper Mjolnir armour, granting far greater protection than his old gear would have been able to, he also has all the Spartan IV augmentations
200px-H5G_Render_Buck-FullBody.png

Items/possessions: A silenced, caseless SMG, a staple of the ODST, along with a M6C/SOCOM, a silenced magnum, both are able to pierce the toughest of covenant armours with ease, and are deadly if used from a hidden position, for an ambush, the ODST included in the Spartan IV program are given free use of many weapons, and the entirety of the UNSC's armoury, but Rookie likes to stick to his roots, and carries this guns most of the time, despite having better available
1000px-Halo3-ODST_Silenced-SMG-02.png

1000px-M6C_SOCOM.png

Biography:
During the Battle of Earth on October 20, 2552, the Rookie and his squad, along with a larger ODST unit, were stationed aboard UNSC Say My Name as part of a mission to attack the Prophet of Regret's Assault Carrier above the city of New Mombasa. At the last moment before the drop, ONI operative Veronica Dare took control of the squad, with the intent to use them in a yet-undisclosed mission. The Rookie himself, however, was largely unaware of this as he was asleep at the time. He was awakened by Romeo who hit him with his sniper rifle.

As the squad dropped towards the ground, Dare changed the squad's course towards the ONI Alpha Site in New Mombasa. Unfortunately, moments before they were meant to hit the ground, Regret's Carrier jumped into Slipspace, generating a massive shockwave and an EMP that scattered the squad's drop pods all around the city. The Rookie's pod was slammed into by Mickey's pod, cracking the window of the Rookie's pod and sending it into free-fall.

New Mombasa's urban infrastructure AI, the Superintendent, observed the Rookie's pod slamming through one building and crashing within another, performed regulation actions for a civilian vehicle accident, and estimated that the crash landing had a 99.99% chance of fatality for the pod's occupant. Despite this, the Rookie had survived, although he was knocked unconscious.

Six hours later, the Rookie woke up in his pod, which had been lodged into a building in the occupied city centre of New Mombasa. The Superintendent had been monitoring him and waiting for him to wake up. As the Rookie dropped to the streets below and started to move on, the Superintendent provided him with valuable help, activating signs to guide him to safety and uploading a map of the city to his VISR database. As the Rookie explored the city, he tried to piece together clues to find out what happened to his squadmates while avoiding the numerous Covenant patrols in the city.

After deducing the events of the previous six hours, the Rookie picked up a message from Dare, requesting assistance in the New Mombasa Data Centre. Upon reaching the Underground, the Rookie learned she was on Sublevel 09. After reaching a Data Stack, he ran into a NMPD Officer attempting to check on his men; however, the Superintendent wouldn't let the officer onto the next level until the Rookie arrived at his location. The two fought their way through Covenant forces and reached the Data Stack to the next level, though the officer was either killed by Yanme'e or by the Rookie in self-defence (depending on whether or not all Audio Logs have been collected).

After fighting through more Covenant, the Rookie finally arrived at Dare's location, where she told him of her mission: to retrieve the data the Superintendent recorded during the Prophet of Regret's attack on the city. Dare and the Rookie were forced to fight their way through an entire Drone hive, as well as other assorted Covenant. They found a Huragok holding the Superintendent's data. After some hesitation, the Rookie then assisted Dare with protecting Vergil after she told him the alien could be vital to defeating the Covenant. (If the player has collected all the Audio Logs, it is Dare who is hesitant and the Rookie who gets her to stand down, whistling to befriend Vergil.)

The Rookie then reunited with Buck and proceeded to assist Dare and Vergil in their escape from the Data Centre. After fighting past a Covenant outpost and up another elevator, the four arrived at the Coastal Highway. Here, the Rookie and Buck used various Warthogs and a Scorpion to protect an Elephant containing Dare and Vergil. While driving down the highway, they witnessed the Covenant Loyalist fleet arriving in force, and starting to glass the city. After encountering a Scarab, Buck decided to find a new location and hold position until Mickey and the rest of the ODST squad arrived with a stolen Phantom. Once he did, the squad evacuated the city and watched as the Covenant glassed New Mombasa.

Extras:

I approve of this.

My gosh we have an amazing roster.

• Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Wasn't happy they gave Rookie such a shitty ending in New Blood, so I figure this will be some closure at least XD

e012075f250e84ad6b5e6871794d4a1e.png

Name: Riley Anderson

Canon: Inside Out

Abilities/special traits: As an average 11 year old girl, Riley has no special traits or talents. She is, however, skilled at and enjoys playing hockey.

Items/possessions: None

Biography:http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Andersen (contains spoilers for the movie: Inside Out)

Extras: On occasion, just as the movie, I will be showcasing her emotions and what is going on inside of her head at certain times during the roleplay.​

Annnnd I finally wrote my sign-up. Turn's out, I didn't pick a Once Upon a Time character after all. After seeing Inside Out last night, I realized I really wanted to play Riley. XD lol. So there ya have it. :3​

Reactions: CCC Kouhai
purple_divider.png

tumblr_mds47rfGOv1ro8cnpo1_500.gif

"Time is a burden. That's what I believe."

Name:
Ririchiyo Shirakiin

Canon:
Inu x Boku SS
l77DCD3.png

Abilities/Special traits:
Ririchiyo has a youkai form (as seen above) which gives her greater ability in strength.

Items/Possessions:
Nagitana - a traditional Japanese bladed, spear-like weapon.*
Hannya mask - hangs on her back.*

*Note: Indicates items or possessions being carried during youkai form.

Biography:
http://inuxbokuss.wikia.com/wiki/Ririchiyo_Shirakiin

Extras:
If at first Ririchiyo seems to be extremely sassy and shit, don't mind her. She's a tsunshun. <3

Swiggity-swoggity Riri's after the Jojo booty or... wait. Which Jojo is this? OH WELL.

• Love
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
HOLLA HOLLA Y'ALLA

So, I'm delighted to say (not really) that that big ole' vacation I was on about is almost over! So I'll definitely be able to join this if there's still a spot open for me. :D

Swiggity-swoggity Riri's after the Jojo booty or... wait. Which Jojo is this? OH WELL.
tumblr_inline_nfmnc4ITbo1rp2kcp.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It was either Ririchiyo or Mami... and we all know what eventually will happen to Mami...

She'll lose her head.

Nutbladder_puella_magi_madoka_magica_-_03_7ec0e521-mkv-00012.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
"This world is completely mine."

5fNX4gs.png

Name

Vino (Claire Stanfield, Felix Walken, the Rail Tracer; whatever identity suits him)

Unknown, probably early-mid twenties

Abilities/Special Traits

In a word: terrifying.

Vino's real limits are completely unknown, if he even has any... because no one has ever made him exert any actual effort in a fight. His speed, agility, strength, dexterity, reflexes-- they're all insane. People can't even see him when he moves. Before they even figure out what the hell is coming after them, they're already dead. In terms of power, he's stated to be the equal of Ronnie: an undying demon who can kill people with his mind and bestow immortality upon humans. He's also a master acrobat, martial artist, hitman, and an expert at various torture techniques and methods.

Assassins, vampires, immortals, homunculi... he is the monster that devours them all.

Items/Possessions

What makes you think he needs anything?

Biography

Claire Stanfield is a legendary freelance assassin, hailed as the absolute best in the world; his moniker, Vino, comes from his tendency to violently mutilate his targets, leaving them caked in a layer of blood and looking like they were soaked in wine. He is a metaphysical solipsist, believing that he is the only thing that truly exists in the world-- that he is its absolute center, and were he to die the rest of reality would simply stop existing. Needless to say, this is a very skewed perception of the universe; but hey, he's just that damn good... and he hasn't met anyone capable of proving him wrong yet.

He's a psychopath. A killer. A monster.

But he's not a bad guy.

No, really.

Though twisted, he does have a clear sense of right and wrong. As a mafia hitman, pretty much all his marks are maniacs or murderers in their own right; he's batshit crazy, but he directs that insanity in the direction of people who he feels deserve it. As for the people who don't, well... he doesn't get too involved with 'em (apart from one dame in particular), but from time to time he has been known to step in and protect good people if they're in a tight spot.

That doesn't stop 'em from being terrified of him, though. ¯\_( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Extras

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o6_r3_250.gif

Last edited:

5fNX4gs.png

Name

Vino (Claire Stanfield, Felix Walken, the Rail Tracer; whatever identity suits him)

Abilities/Special Traits

Vino's real limits are completely unknown, if he even has any... because no one has ever made him exert any actual effort in a fight. His speed, agility, strength, dexterity, reflexes-- they're all insane. People can't even see him when he moves. Before they even figure out what the hell is coming after them, they're already dead. In terms of power, he's stated to be the equal of Ronnie: an undying demon who can kill people with his mind and bestow immortality upon humans. He's also a master acrobat, martial artist, hitman, and an expert at various torture techniques and methods.

Assassins, vampires, immortals, homunculi... he is the monster that devours them all.

Items/Possessions

Biography

Claire Stanfield is a legendary freelance assassin, hailed as the absolute best in the world; his moniker, Vino, comes from his tendency to violently mutilate his targets, leaving them caked in a layer of blood and looking like they were soaked in wine. He is a metaphysical solipsist, believing that he is the only thing that truly exists in the world-- that he is its absolute center, and were he to die the rest of reality would simply stop existing. Needless to say, this is a very skewed perception of the universe; but hey, he's just that damn good... and he hasn't met anyone capable of proving him wrong yet.

But he's not a bad guy.

No, really.

Though skewed, he does have a clear sense of right and wrong. As a mafia hitman, pretty much all his marks are maniacs or murderers in their own right; he's batshit crazy, but he directs that insanity in the direction of people who he feels deserve it. As for the people who don't, well... he doesn't get too involved with 'em (apart from one dame in particular), but from time to time he has been known to step in and protect good people if they're in a tight spot.

Extras

Cameron is either going to hate or love this guy.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers

5fNX4gs.png

Name

Abilities/Special Traits

Items/Possessions

Biography

But he's not a bad guy.

No, really.

Though skewed, he does have a clear sense of right and wrong. As a mafia hitman, pretty much all his marks are maniacs or murderers in their own right; he's batshit crazy, but he directs that insanity in the direction of people who he feels deserve it. As for the people who don't, well... he doesn't get too involved with 'em (apart from one dame in particular), but from time to time he has been known to step in and protect good people if they're in a tight spot.

Extras

fear.png

Feeling like really wanting to change my choice.

Mh, gonna do it.

Appearance:
tumblr_mhitipP7581rsvat4o1_500.jpg

Name: Heimskr(Stupid in Icelandic)

Abilities/special traits:
"Oh ye of humble hearts, have a care and listen to the words I speak! My mighty lord Talos, once a mere mortal named Tiber Septim, has bestowed upon me several skills. First and foremost, he has given me the use of a silver tongue, able to use and twist words as easily as others would a blade or a bow, yes he has! So that I may attract those who desire salvation and protection from the dragon's fire and the foolish mortals who dare try to silence the true word of the Ninth! For I am the Chosen of Talos!"

"But that is not to say he has not given me prowess in combat. He is with me, he protects me! And I am also his executioner here in Skyrim! He has gifted me with the skilled usage of two handed weapons, among them greatswords, axes, and hammers resplendent with holy might! Cross humble Heimskr and you will know the true power of Talos!"

Items/possessions:
"I have not but my simple hooded robe and shoes, a greatsword of defense and the remarkable word of Talos! His word is upon my lips, his voice in my throat."

Biography:
"I am a Nord, through and through. Not of these weak lot who back the Imperials like cowards and sycophants, nay! I AM A TRUE SON OF SKYRIM, HERE TO SHARE THE WORD OF THE TRUE GOD! My days are devoted to sharing his wisdom and his power. I also like sweetrolls."

Extras:
uBdaUpP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
tumblr_mhitipP7581rsvat4o1_500.jpg

Name: Heimskr(Stupid in Icelandic)

Abilities/special traits:
"Oh ye of humble hearts, have a care and listen to the words I speak! My mighty lord Talos, once a mere mortal named Tiber Septim, has bestowed upon me several skills. First and foremost, he has given me the use of a silver tongue, able to use and twist words as easily as others would a blade or a bow, yes he has! So that I may attract those who desire salvation and protection from the dragon's fire and the foolish mortals who dare try to silence the true word of the Ninth! For I am the Chosen of Talos!"

"But that is not to say he has not given me prowess in combat. He is with me, he protects me! And I am also his executioner here in Skyrim! He has gifted me with the skilled usage of two handed weapons, among them greatswords axes, and hammers resplendent with holy might! Cross humble Heimskr and you will know the true power of Talos!"

Items/possessions:
"I have not but my simple hooded robe and shoes, a greatsword of defense and the remarkable word of Talos! His word is upon my lips, his voice in my throat."

Biography:
"I am a Nord, through and through. Not of these weak lot who back the Imperials like cowards and sycophants, nay! I AM A TRUE SON OF SKYRIM, HERE TO SHARE THE WORD OF THE TRUE GOD! My days are devoted to sharing his wisdom and his power. I also like sweetrolls."

Extras:
uBdaUpP.jpg
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU

HOLY FUCK

• Love
Reactions: C.T.
Status
Not open for further replies.