The Merteens OOC/Sign-up thread

A

andrew21234

So I'm awful with coming up with summaries, basically we were a group of normal kids, teens and young adults. We were all at the beach the same day swimming in the water at the same time when suddenly we started to mutant into merpeople our friends and families thought we were monsters so we were forced to flee, now we are on our way to find a new home.

Rules
1. Be able to post once a day
2. Don't join if you aren't planning on staying around for a while
3. No sex scens, nudity is ok though.

Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
What color is your tail?:
Power: (only one and can't be too OP)
Other:

Other info.

All the character will be merpeople, we can shift our tail into legs and vice versa.

Name: Xavier
Appearance: will post a picture later
Personality: WIP
Sexuality: straight
Tail color: golden yellow
Power: healing
Other: he has a Cross he never takes off, he is Roman Catholic.

Last edited:
Reactions: WinterCookie
Character Sheet

Name

Diana Mioros

Appearance
(Human)
Emily_Blunt_21814_Medium.jpg

(Mermaid)
600d8a2b2bb7d0b2c45677955a5e2db5.jpg

Personality
Diana is a rather oblivious girl. She's a little slow on just about everything and most of her reactions are delayed. However, she is a kind soul and someone who smiles a lot. She has a free soul and a very carefree heart. She is easily scared, her parents and former 'friends' in particular, are people she's absolutely terrified of since they have the power to break her spirit.

Sexuality
Lesbian

What color is your tail?
Nearly white, but it has the gentlest of yellows mixed in. Beige?

Power
Telepathic powers. Diana can easily read into someone's mind, to get the answers she needs, and to send her own mental thoughts out. However, the 'victim' of Diana's telepathic powers cannot send their own response back to Diana. Diana only looks through memories and plants her own thoughts in, her 'victim' must be someone who Diana trusts 100% and the victim has to completely trust Diana in order for Diana to form a true telepathic bond.

Other

Diana does enjoy singing, reading, and just hugging everyone at random times.

"There seriously needs to be a lot more love going around here," she'd say as an explanation.

Thanks ^ - ^ and you haven't made the IC thread yet have you?

[MERMAIDS/MERMEN ARE LIFE!!!]

Name:
Autumn Yorker

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
Female

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Age:[/BCOLOR]
16 years old

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
Beautiful-bracelets-brunette-cute-eyes-girl-Favim.com-77158_large.jpg

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Shy | Intelligent | Quiet | Observant | Kind-hearted | Embarrassed easily | Optimistic

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
Bisexual

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]What color is your tail?:[/BCOLOR]
A golden yellow

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Power:[/BCOLOR]
Healing

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Other:[/BCOLOR]
None.​

Last edited by a moderator:
girl-with-blonde-hairblonde-hair-pictures-on-visualizeus-cdfzqteg.jpg

4017453.png

Personality: The girl is beyond her years, taking advanced classes in almost all of her classes, from algebra to literature. She has always been an over-excitable person, looking towards the future with optimism and hope soaking into her. There is never a dull day when your with Keiran, she's bubbly and spontaneous and almost always knows how to put a smile on your face.

Sexuality: Pansexual

What color is your tail?: Light pink

Power: Sea-creature communication

Other: She used to have an intense fear of the water, but now she loves it more then almost anything.

Name: Avalon McKenna
Appearance:
v7hb4m.jpg

2v8r1o4.jpg
Personality:
She is stubborn and fierce she may look like a sweet little girl but when you get to know her you know she isn't going to take crap from anyone. She capture the hearts of men with her appearance but certainly not her audited. Her arrogance gets the best of her, and she would much rather give someone the finger than a hug. To sum it up she pretty much can't stand people in general.
Sexuality: Straight
What color is your tail?: Blue
Power: She can move things with her mind and sometimes posses people but she will be extremely tired after.
Other: none

Name: Rowan Hunter
Appearance:
21dhobk.jpg

484_mermaid_tails_by_tigers_stock-d4vruji.jpg
Personality:
He is funny and playful but very serious when needed. He likes to play around and talk but when he gets upset he's quiet as a mouse. He is kind of flirty at times but most of the time you'll catch him cracking a joke.
Sexuality: Straight
What color is your tail?: bluish grey
Power: he can blind people for about 5 sec and control shadows.
Other: none

All of you are accepted, I will post my character tomorrow and then we will get started, hopefully we get a few others by then, preferably males haha :)

Reactions: WinterCookie
Yay!

For the RP, we're all starting off as strangers and all right?

Semi strangers, if you read my intro post we are all escaping together.

Yes I did read it so, I just wanted to make sure :)

((My first thought reading it was that they were all friends at the beach, but I re-read and made sure we were all just there by coincidence or something. Thanks.))