LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Online availability depends entirely on what is going on in life. I have a kindergartener, a baby on the way, and I'm the spouse to an officer, meaning without me, the house becomes a fallout warzone. On top of all of that, I write for work as well as for fun...so work tends to come first.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my two major favorites. However, I tend to be quite the picky player. I prefer an RP with a great deal of development...the world, the lore, everything. And for those GMs looking for help with lore, I love to world build!
CLOSED

First, I have to say that I MISS SCROLLING ADS! Seriously, those things were the bomb, whether I was searching for something new and spiffy or putting up something for myself.

Second, I'd like to say hi and thank you for taking a moment to look this over!

I'm currently looking for three people to play my reboot for my dragon rider role play. This story takes place on a world completely of my own creation with unique dragons that are customizable for the player as well as original lore and lots of action! There is still some work to be done, including limitations on magic and some city lore that needs to be written up, everything you need to know as a starting player is right there for you to take a look at.

I would like to go ahead and warn you that this RP is meant to be long-term and will require some dedication throughout. If you don't think you will be able to maintain a certain level of dedication, this RP may not be the one for you.

If you think you can and will be able to handle this, however, please do take a look! I look forward to all who come and reserve a spot!

Please note that one dragon - whichever one is not taken after three people have claimed their dragons - will be replaced with the Sapphire, which is claimed by my co-GM, @girlabot ~

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Mercy of Inhalla ~ Dragon Riders of Kabola | IwakuRoleplay.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.