The Meaning Of Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
VPYw2qN.png

| Lead Guitarist |

George hummed at his band mate's words. It did seem like Geo and Addison had snuck in the backstage, no sign of having a pass on them. But, like Tyler, no one really cared if they were back there without permission. It's not like they were breaking some major law or were crazy fans. As they waited for the other fans to enter the room, the guitarist got himself a bowl and filled it with different kinds of snacks. Cookies, chips, the like. He made his way to the mini-fridge that was opened for the others, grabbing him a soda. After he got all of his snacks, he sat down in one of the chairs that decorated the room, popping a cookie into his mouth.

The once semi-empty room got really crowded in a matter of seconds. George's eyes scanned the people who were adorning passes before landing on Geo and Addison, who didn't have passes. Or, at least, they didn't seem to have passes. He wasn't the only one who noticed either. The guard that accompanied the new five people had also looked at Geo and Addison with a skeptical look. It would only be a matter of time before they would catch on. Eating a chip, the multi-colored hair musician offered his bowl full of food to Addison, who had been quiet since he introduced himself. "Addison, right? Want some?" He was trying to not focus on the tension that was thick in the air as he stared at the other male, awaiting his response.

Geo = +1
Addison = +1

|| Time: 6:56 PM, time skip coming ||
♬♪ Tyler Stevens ♭♫♪

"Addison, right? Want some?" George spoke. Honestly you could cut the tension with a butter knife. It hung in the air and left a very ominous feeling. Tyler was nervous and he was his own back stage pass. It became a bit clear the two bare-necked fans weren't just suspicious. They were dead guilty and about to be caught red handed. "Help yourself Geo, I guess that should go for everyone right? I mean food is always best shared." Tyler kept a rather happy voice on in order to try to cut down on all of the tension that was around. A girl with a backstage pass on said, "Not always, what if someones sharing your food without your permission." with a rather cheery smile- maybe even a tad forced. "Well, there was this on time our drummer had a bowl of homemade nachos from his mom and I thought they were for sharing so......" Tyler launched into a story. He probably literally told i every backstage session. It was the one where he took the nachos and accidentally ate them all then i turned out his mom came back to pick them up to take them to a party so he enlisted all the other band members to make their best impression of homemade nachos in that same bowl to give to her. Turns out they were all terrible chefs- or at least should of used a recipe. The mayor got hospitalized right after eating the nachos and Tyler thought it was his fault so confessed to the crime but it turned out that he was hospitalized for the flu and it had nothing to do with the food. The mom had him helping in the kitchen for a month only to later inform him that the nachos were actually just from wal-mart. Tyler could tell a long story, but this one would only take about ten minutes to tell if the guards didn't interrupt

Quests

Addison- Think fast
Geo- Think fast
Erica- Get an acquaintance
Alex- Get an acquaintance
Amillia- Get an acquaintance
Emily- Get an acquaintance
Eric- Get an acquaintance

Relationships

Tyler- [1/100] Acquaintance with Addison
[1/100] Acquaintance with Geo
George- [1/100] Acquaintance with Addison
[1/100] Acquaintance with Geo
Mayuyu- Strangers with all
Marie- Strangers With All
Rosemary- Strangers with all

Last edited by a moderator:
|||Geo|||
Geo smiled and nodded softly, reaching for the lucky charms. She took a glance at the passes, which where right next to the box. She grabbed it between her pinky and her ring finger, behind the box, and she was sure she had got this. It wasn't her first rodeo with being sneaky. She quickly, without fail, slipped it into her pocket as she swapped the box of cereal into her other hand. She grabbed a bowl from where he had taken one before. With a smile, she poured it into the bowl, smiling at he marshmallow goodness before grabbing a spoon and starting to eat.

Emily, blue
Sure Emily liked her new phone and everything but she did NOT expect to be thrown into some game. Emily had been sitting on her bed in her room, clicked on a new app she had downloaded, and then everything went black. And then a girl named Miku who was apparently her phone just popped up out of no where. Talk about strange.

Emily now found herself sitting in a comfortable seat in a large library. On the table in front of her sat a stack of books and beside her was her phone. Emily understood everything that had happened now and let out a soft sigh.
"Grand. I'm stuck in a game and can't get out unless I make a relationship with a game character. Just my day." She groaned and stood up. She picked up her phone and placed it in her back left pocket. She was about to leave but decided she might look around.

Pretty soon Emily was sitting back at the library table she had left. But this time she had a stack of books with her. Emily set them on the table and sat down in a chair. She opened the book on the top of the stack and began reading it, becoming quite interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.