Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheeeee totally just realized I never replied here :P

I upped the age, let me know if that is high enough or needs to be more!

^^ was waiting to make sure mine is accepted before posting :P

I'll try to post around the first week of November. A lot of stuff is going on in my life right now especially with my aunts and cousins coming over for a short vacation. So sorry guys >_<

^^ was waiting to make sure mine is accepted before posting :P
Ah yes, sorry about that. make her approx. 27-30 and it'll be fine; age is just a number, after all.

Don't worry Dana, I know how that feels - been rushing back and forth between family members this past week as well. I look forward to seeing what you both write!

WHOO I've been all but not-at-all present on the OOC so far but here I am!!! I'm also going to try and post on the IC, too!

Ready to bring this colossal bitch to life...

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
This is still happening though, right?
ws4uBHL.gif

After talking about it with Ythania it seems like the GMs have given up on this, however if desired, I could potentially attempt to pick this up myself? What do you think?

Gave up? That's heartbreaking. I'd continue with you if that's okay, but would you be alright with so many characters?

It is a shame, I'm not sure if I can deal with all three, but certainly I can try and control Abigail, and have Captain Brooks come in only rarely, after all he is pretty high up, maybe I can get away with the excuse that he is simply busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.