Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to officially pull out of this rp. I'm sorry, but work's getting crazy busy and I just can't find a character that seems to click with this rp anymore.

Disguise - Being rather plain-faced, he can be easily suited up in disguise and blended into a crowd (until he speaks, because he's incapable of lying). He somehow enjoys it, too.
@Ythania is it okay for me to add this bit to his skills?

@DANAsaur looks like we're going to see what you'll do with Celeste before the IC starts!

Well you can start the IC without me. I mean, I'm still struggling with the history and skills part. I'm literally thinking about it for two days now and still I'm confused on what I'm going to do with her >_<

If you've been wondering why I haven't posted yet, it's because my Internet is being a jerk right now. I'm still here, but unable to post for the moment.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
KJNSNDCUYADCTQWDFIWDJCYT..

I hate my ipad. That moment I finished writing the history TWICE but my ipad kept on shutting down and Iwaku didn't save my progress. I want to give up

KJNSNDCUYADCTQWDFIWDJCYT..

I hate my ipad. That moment I finished writing the history TWICE but my ipad kept on shutting down and Iwaku didn't save my progress. I want to give up
You can do it! I believe in you! Just don't punch the ipad.

The ic has been really quiet... I'll post later, but it's intimidating. :S

Finally done wit my CS.

Celeste is a wonderful character. Accepted!

Ok, so seeing Karyra's post has pointed some holes in the OP which we'll fix up right away. We're going to give you something to work with instead of simply allowing you all to introduce yourselves to each other, hopefully that'll make things easier. Also, the layout of the building appears to be a big confusing; I'll work on making some shitty MS paint diagrams when I get a free moment to illustrate my point, but here's a basic layout for the meantime:

At the moment, when you walk through the front door you're in the reception. Ground Floor. To your right, in the waiting room/reception you've walked in on, is the disabled toilet-turned-floo powder network area. Bertha mans the desk which is directly in front of you when you enter, and this desk/reception pretty much cuts off the reception area with a wall from the corridor behind it. This corridor contains the men's and ladies' room, and there's a staircase at one end of the corridor - Abigail came down that staircase, walked past the reception by going behind the partition/wall/big-ass desk thing, peeked into the opening through the reception and passed that to go to the loo. Those stairs lead up to the MCLE office where you'll be working - there's NO WAY they would've heard Brooks yelling (patience, little ones, you'll hear plenty of him later) from where they're sat right now.

Hopefully that bit made sense. We're editing the OP right now to give you guys something a bit more substantial to work with. But uh, whilst we wait...Hogwarts houses for your characters? I'm curious where you'd put them if they went, and why.

EDIT: Everyone loves a roll call. It's small and insignificant, but I'm hoping to see something like Danny's little morning routine, how they got to the police office, whether they're super early or just in time, what they grabbed for breakfast (if any)...It's just to allow you all to establish your character before interacting with others; some of you have been waiting a number of days to post, after all.

I should probably note, we're doing this Hogwarts-style, you probably got an owl letter a couple of weeks beforehand announcing your acceptance and when/where you're due to meet. Now get writing, you glorious bastards, I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Last edited:
But uh, whilst we wait...Hogwarts houses for your characters? I'm curious where you'd put them if they went, and why.
What what? Hogwarts?? Ilvermorny houses, woman (assuming you're a woman... if not, ignore me :P)!

Celeste is a wonderful character. Accepted!

Ok, so seeing Karyra's post has pointed some holes in the OP which we'll fix up right away. We're going to give you something to work with instead of simply allowing you all to introduce yourselves to each other, hopefully that'll make things easier. Also, the layout of the building appears to be a big confusing; I'll work on making some shitty MS paint diagrams when I get a free moment to illustrate my point, but here's a basic layout for the meantime:

At the moment, when you walk through the front door you're in the reception. Ground Floor. To your right, in the waiting room/reception you've walked in on, is the disabled toilet-turned-floo powder network area. Bertha mans the desk which is directly in front of you when you enter, and this desk/reception pretty much cuts off the reception area with a wall from the corridor behind it. This corridor contains the men's and ladies' room, and there's a staircase at one end of the corridor - Abigail came down that staircase, walked past the reception by going behind the partition/wall/big-ass desk thing, peeked into the opening through the reception and passed that to go to the loo. Those stairs lead up to the MCLE office where you'll be working - there's NO WAY they would've heard Brooks yelling (patience, little ones, you'll hear plenty of him later) from where they're sat right now.

Hopefully that bit made sense. We're editing the OP right now to give you guys something a bit more substantial to work with. But uh, whilst we wait...Hogwarts houses for your characters? I'm curious where you'd put them if they went, and why.

EDIT: Everyone loves a roll call. It's small and insignificant, but I'm hoping to see something like Danny's little morning routine, how they got to the police office, whether they're super early or just in time, what they grabbed for breakfast (if any)...It's just to allow you all to establish your character before interacting with others; some of you have been waiting a number of days to post, after all.

I should probably note, we're doing this Hogwarts-style, you probably got an owl letter a couple of weeks beforehand announcing your acceptance and when/where you're due to meet. Now get writing, you glorious bastards, I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!
Ah man I wanted to get in the posy before it ended up being stalled another day and it seems I messed up... I can edit it if you want. I'm sorry...

*completes draft*
Alrighty, I'm posting tomorrow, I need sleep.

*wakes up*
Ooookay, I have to do it all again. OTL

:'D
Okay, please let me edit it a little.

Edit:
WAAAAIT!
@Ythania I'm going to post my post because I think Midori's location/actions worked just fine. Then I'll edit it to go with the changes/remove anything stupid I do.

Last edited:
Ah man I wanted to get in the posy before it ended up being stalled another day and it seems I messed up... I can edit it if you want. I'm sorry...
*completes draft*
Alrighty, I'm posting tomorrow, I need sleep.

*wakes up*
Ooookay, I have to do it all again. OTL

:'D
Okay, please let me edit it a little.

Edit:
WAAAAIT!
@Ythania I'm going to post my post because I think Midori's location/actions worked just fine. Then I'll edit it to go with the changes/remove anything stupid I do.
Please, please! Calm down! Neither of you are in the wrong. Me and Dino were just concerned about how slow everyone was being and thought we'd elaborate on the OP to make things a bit easier. No, you don't have to edit your posts if you don't have the time, but those who are posting after you should probably take a read to make sure theirs make sense.

Also, Ilvermony houses? puh-lease. Everyone knows Hogwarts is superior and more canon than Ilvermony. After all, it's in the UK. the beautiful British Isles. Can you tell I'm not American yet​
uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-6.gif

Brooks and Abigail are almost certainly Slytherin, but Brooks could've just as equally gotten into Gryffindor and Abigail could've gone to Ravenclaw if they weren't such assholes. Well, not assholes but very goal-oriented with a very loose moral code.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Okay, I might not edit for a while, but I will eventually, I hope.

As for houses...
Danny probably belongs in... Ravenclaw. He's smart but lazy, and likes thinking out of the box rather than doing it all by the book and knows how to skirt rules just so he doesn't get in trouble. If he was a little less lazy more ambitious, he'd definitely end up in Slytherin.

Reactions: Ythania
Please, please! Calm down! Neither of you are in the wrong. Me and Dino were just concerned about how slow everyone was being and thought we'd elaborate on the OP to make things a bit easier. No, you don't have to edit your posts if you don't have the time, but those who are posting after you should probably take a read to make sure theirs make sense.
Alright, sorry about letting Midori zone out for my sake.
Edit:
I think the change was necessary in the end. I let him introduce himself.
Also, Ilvermony houses? puh-lease. Everyone knows Hogwarts is superior and more canon than Ilvermony. After all, it's in the UK. the beautiful British Isles. Can you tell I'm not American yet​
uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-6.gif

Brooks and Abigail are almost certainly Slytherin, but Brooks could've just as equally gotten into Gryffindor and Abigail could've gone to Ravenclaw if they weren't such assholes. Well, not assholes but very goal-oriented with a very loose moral code.
Midori is a pretty talented and smart wizard (just not much of a cop yet) so I'm thinking he's a Ravenclaw (my first time with someone not Hufflepuff). But oh whatever Hogwarts and Ilvermorny. It's got the suckiest name but Mahoutokoro is awesome. Color robes yay!

Last edited:
@Isomia.n Happy with the changes, I think the part regarding the dent in his record is more then enough to have him shipped to a crappier department. Accepted!
Thank you :D I was a bit on the fence about his history being so vague and therefore too confusing but I'm glad he just about managed to squeeze through ^^;

Also sorry for being so inactive! I've managed to catch a cold and haven't been feeling so hot for the past couple days. I have managed to get all caught up in the IC and this thread so I'll be trying my best to get a post in soon :)

EDIT: And as for the Hogwarts house question...I'm not even going to pretend that I didn't start with the base outline of a Slytherin for Luciel. Of course it may not show at first or maybe ever in some people's circumstances but he's got the loyalty to be a Hufflepuff. It's just that he'd rather reserve that for people he absolutely trusts and cares for sincerely. In any other case he's willing to backstab just about anyone most of the time lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.