Status
Not open for further replies.
@Karyra Danny seems like a really cool character, I can't wait to see how you play him out ICly. Accepted!

Yes! I worried about a few aspects of him, but I'm glad he got accepted!

Reactions: Ythania
well, we pondered over it for a while. but ikn the end we realised that, realistically, we would've hired him anyway because he'd be the best of a bad bunch.

Yeah, I can see the deliberation. I did my best to try and balance his smarts with negative traits, so he borrowed a bit from sherlock, but somehow he's less motivated to do work. Even interesting cases.

Plus we needed someone to mess with Midori. That gullible guy.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
You don't understand, friend.

EVERYONE will mess with Midori.

Brooks, Blake, Abigail, the whole goddamn lot of them will unashamedly drive our precious hard-working boy into sheer insanity. He will be the scapegoat, bullied and kept out of the loop when it comes to the morally-grey business, forced into an infinite number of coffee runs and then suddenly called upon for really important work because he's the only one who actually does any work. I know for a fact that there will be casual racism from Brooks and Blake, whilst Abigail laughs at Midori's innocence and pats him on the head when he protests against something.

I think the only thing stopping that poor child from murdering us all will be the fact it's illegal.

But there's nothing illegal about 'forgetting' how to heal someone when they need it the most, and leaving them to scream and writhe on the floor after getting spliced or shot luckily for us, he loves us all really and will be happy to help us out as our healer, right guys?

• Love

Brooks, Blake, Abigail, the whole goddamn lot of them will unashamedly drive our precious hard-working boy into sheer insanity. He will be the scapegoat, bullied and kept out of the loop when it comes to the morally-grey business, forced into an infinite number of coffee runs and then suddenly called upon for really important work because he's the only one who actually does any work. I know for a fact that there will be casual racism from Brooks and Blake, whilst Abigail laughs at Midori's innocence and pats him on the head when he protests against something.

I think the only thing stopping that poor child from murdering us all will be the fact it's illegal.

But there's nothing illegal about 'forgetting' how to heal someone when they need it the most, and leaving them to scream and writhe on the floor after getting spliced or shot luckily for us, he loves us all really and will be happy to help us out as our healer, right guys?
Good. I like it.
I think Danny's gonna call him Greenie.

But I doubt that Danny is gonna be as mean as everyone else. More than likely he's just gonna shake Midori's soda and mess with his typewriter. Too much tomfoolery and the hardworking Midori won't be able to cover for him, you know?

• Love
[USER=21546]@Kythera The Obliviation unit wouldn't be needed in this setting - Muggles and Wizards have somewhat co-existed for around 20 years. Also, Aurors certainly wouldn't even consider joining the MCLE, let alone such a crappy subdivision of it. With those NEWT grades AND her lineage I highly doubt she'd bother signing up. I'd suggest perhaps demoting your parents to something like magical law enforcement and perhaps having her fail herbology instead of just missing a high grade.

tldr, make her less awesome and try to find a way to put her obliviation skills into her backstory without talking about the Obliviation unit.
[/USER]
Ah sorry, thought the No-Maj cooperation thing was brand new. Fixed the history, and clarified that she failed Herbology (that was what I meant). She's meant to be a complete failure to her family, so I would like to keep that her parents were Aurors and she comes from an old family. The point is that she's a screw-up who thinks she's good because her family were, but really isn't that good at much at all.

Sorry for the late arrival. I'll have something up hopefully within the next couple of days.

Looks good @Kythera , just make her a few years older so her skill level matches her age and you'll be fine.

Yeah, I can see the deliberation. I did my best to try and balance his smarts with negative traits, so he borrowed a bit from sherlock, but somehow he's less motivated to do work. Even interesting cases.

Plus we needed someone to mess with Midori. That gullible guy.
When I read Danny it was awesome, he and Midori are such foils of each other (and Midori to Blake in another aspect too, to think they're closer in age). They seem to complement each other. And Midori would actually like the nickname "Greenie", thinking it's very witty. Probably gonna chatter about it to anyone with ears.

I knew exactly what I signed up for. :D
Casual racism, he'll joke about it himself. ("Trust me on this math thing. I'm Asian.") And he'd mostly protest if the files on his desk are not arranged from longest to shortest, thickest to thinnest. But he has an exceptionally long patience for jokes and orders (need your fifth coffee of the day? He's your guy. Fiftieth coffee? At your service.).
He's trying to prove that his father is a good man who raised him to be a good man, go easy on him! :'D
He'll easily skip making cures and treatments painless and quick, when it comes to it. But he'll waver at the slightest begging/ insincere apology/ mention of being friends. ^^;

@Kythera so glad to RP with you again! :)

OMG. AM I TOO LATE FOR THIS? And I thought I can use my half blood bad ass chick who's father is a death eater. Damn >_<

Reactions: Ythania

[BCOLOR=transparent]File 3940:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Luciel Fenton[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 24[/BCOLOR] || [BCOLOR=transparent]Sex: Male [/BCOLOR]|| BT: AB- || BD: Oct. 8th
Wizard: [BCOLOR=transparent]Muggleborn [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: Having always been on the tall side it wasn't much of a surprise when Luciel had grown to be about 6 feet tall at only 15 years of age. Back then he had been as skinny as a toothpick but that only lasted around his senior year when thankfully the rest of his body finally decided to catch up. Now he stands at a lean frame of 6'1", his once lanky limbs now proportioned by regular exercise and diligent 'practice'. Despite being able to keep his body physique in shape there's no mistaking the dark circles visible below a pair of green pupils. A permanent reminder of far too late nights and series of lost sleep.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In terms of "fashion" or clothe preference Luciel doesn't really give a damn. As long as it doesn't hang off of him like a pair of window drapes or stop the blood flow in his limbs he'll most likely be satisfied. That's not saying his wardrobe is a train wreck as he at least understands the importance of keeping up 'appearances'. Which explains the surreal amount of semi-formal attire folded neatly in his drawers and a collection of suits with matching ties collecting dust in his closet. One vest, tie, quick shave, and slicked back hair is pretty much his daily beauty regime. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As for any distinct physical blemishes on his body only one is really worth mentioning. Starting from the top of his left shoulder blade all the way down to his hip is a scar. One that had obviously been very deep judging by the ugly rippling ridges of the skin around the healed wound. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
4102584-l8wpg53_zpsm0ewsrc6.gif
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Perceptive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If anything escapes Luciel's penetrating gaze it would only be out of personal discretion. As a person obsessed with the most insignificant little detail it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that his observational skills are nothing short of impressive. Being under his scrutinizing stare is essentially the same equivalent as standing beneath a microscope. And there's no doubt that he will dissect each and every specimen for all it's worth. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shrewd||Manipulative[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]There are the occasional boundaries and self-made barriers that some people just seem unable to cross. In Luciel's case he's had a bit of experience jumping over these hurdles so why wouldn't he offer a nudge forward? Although it may not necessarily be in the right direction.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rational||Ingenious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Out of all the vulnerabilities humanity possesses emotion, in Luciel's personal opinion, is one of the most irritable quality. At least when it comes in bucket fulls and begins to wash away all sound judgment in favor of overemotional instability.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Enigmatic||Trustworthy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It's said that if you surround yourself in enough mysteries you'd become one yourself. Luciel on the other hand just sees no use in revealing personal information unless something of equal value is given. He values his secrets and in someways this may be the reason why he's very adamant in keeping the ones willingly given to him. It may not seem very likely at first but his word is as good as an Unbreakable Vow: rarely made and taken to the grave.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_m28rtz5pFd1rn435g_zpsexwv1re9.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Perfectionist[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In the beginning he was honestly even more of an insufferable git about correct proportions, organization, and above all else symmetry. At the very least he's managed to contain his maniacal perfectionism down to an occasional eye twitch. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Workaholic||Chronic Insomnia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Now this is just a very bad and very unhealthy habit on Luciel's part. It's just that on some occasions he tends to forget that he is not in fact made out of nuts and bolts but flesh and brain. A useful appendage that requires sleep to actually function correctly. The fact that he also has reoccurring insomnia is just icing on the hypothetical cake.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Apathetic||Insensitive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As was said before Luciel doesn't take emotion addled decisions very well and therefore strives to keep his actions purely out of reason. While this is no doubt useful in high stress situations sometimes it just paints him as a callous sod.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cynical||Unforgiving[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If it wasn't clear before Luciel isn't exactly what you might consider a ray of sunshine. Despite his young age he's fought his own battles, faced his own hardships, and it can't be helped that he sees the world in a not so forgiving light. This especially applies to the people that have crossed him. There's no denying that it's one of his most self-destructive traits yet in most cases it proves to be the raw catalyst that drives him forward.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Most of Luciel's life remains a hazy fog of unknown events before he became employed in the MCLE. The base facts mainly originating from his resume is that he passed the required six years of magical education, attended three years worth of Auror training, and was originally born in Wales, England. Apart from the vaguely listed names of both of his adoptive parents nothing more is known about his family or linage other than his self-proclaimed muggleborn status. Even after a background check was conducted there was a significant amount of dead ends that just left less than promising trails cold. However a blemish had been found on his otherwise ambiguous records. According to excavated files he had been involved in a series of altercations that completely violated the International Statue of Wizarding Secrecy. It would've stopped there if it hadn't been for the disappearance of Cathy Daniels, a muggle psychologist. Although it had been thoroughly proven that he was in no way directly involved there was no denying that his actions and misconduct were both key factors in the unfortunate incident. If it weren't for the support and even interference of significant figures in the wizarding community he would have most likely been serving a hefty amount of time in Azkaban.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Legilimency||Occumency[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Proficient Wandless Magic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Well-developed Reflexes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Basics of muggle first aid & healing charms[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-He smokes 5 cigarettes each day. No more, no less[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-In possession of a white, blue eyed Persian Cat named Elizabeth 3rd[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Drinks vodka like sparkling water[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Strongly dislikes physical contact[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-He despises his first name for obvious reasons and prefers being addressed by his surname[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Note: I'm sorry if this CS seems like such a mess and feels as though it's rushed because it is a mess and it was very rushed. I'll edit anything amiss or just plain rubbish writing if anyone can point me in the right direction. [/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
  • Love
[BCOLOR=transparent]
chanelle_zpsocmdfzht.png
ch_zpsgdg1r0uz.png
chan_zpswf4lx0ri.png
chane_zpsujn0xelj.png
chanel_zps7bgjhixr.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Charlotte Martin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 28[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex: Female [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No-Maj or Wizard?: Muggle[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: Charlotte is approximately 5'9, with long dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She has little muscle on her, but is slim and tends to keep herself tidy and presentable, perhaps in a vain way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Manipulative - A level of charisma which allows her to influence the emotions and behaviours of others for her own personal purposes.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Anything Goes - Complete lack of morality.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Secretive - keeps her intentions hidden. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Frail - Wounds easily and is not used to physical labour.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selfish - in any situation, she'll always take the option that benefits her the most[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pride - Will make stupid decisions to maintain her Pride[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cruelty - Has little remorse for those that she considers to be 'beneath her' and will tend to care not for the consequences of her spite.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Charlotte was born into the successful Martin family, the parents of which both held high positions in a successful bank which originated from England. Her family owned a small estate just off the side of London, in Surrey. It was close enough to London so they could travel into the city with ease, since a cramped city life didn't please them all too much. With her family's wealth, they bought her a position at a prestigious school, not far from where she lived so that her parents could leave early for work and she would make her own way to school.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Due to the fact that Charlotte's parents were so invested in their work life, they didn't take too much notice into her school life. This allowed her to make the executive decision of focusing more on becoming popular than to actually focus on grades. She would join all the popular clubs, such as choir, or dance clubs to make her seem athletic and talented, which she was to an extent. With her "pocket money" she'd bribe the teachers to give her good enough grades to comfortably get into advanced education. As she grew up she found new ways to manipulate people into liking her, and although she wasn't particularly very smart, she had a keen eye in detecting human emotions. She spent a little time looking into the science of body language, further building her ability to read people, then adjust her attitude to accommodate. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once Charlotte had graduated with good enough grades, which her parents were happy with, they revealed that for advanced education, they would be moving to the city of New York due to a new branch opening there that her parents would be the owners of. She clearly wasn't thrilled by the idea, her comfortable life in a private estate, traded for a cramped city apartment? Well it was more a penthouse, but compared to the size of the estate, it was small and cramped. Her parents tried to reason with her, explaining that she'd barely notice a thing with the change of schools too, that it would be just as different if she'd stayed in England and gone to advanced studies, the change being just as vast as moving country. Already, friction occurred between her and her parents. In New York, she found education much more challenging, teachers harsher, grade boundaries tighter and mark schemes stricter, even if she could bribe the teachers, she couldn't bribe the whole exam boards.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Charlotte left advanced studies with a grade average of B's and C's, with her highest subjects being Biology and English, her only A's, and her lowest being Maths and Physics, both getting her D's. While her parents were disappointed with her grades, they still explained how, with her connections, she could still get a position in their company. Though she didn't want that life; with such low grades in Maths and Physics, she both did not want nor would be able to do a job in any form of financial accounting. This idea alone caused many arguments between her and her parents and in between work and sleep, those small windows when they would see each other, there would be constant arguments. When Charlotte would be home alone, she would research all sorts of jobs but she always returned to one idea, policing. A job where she would be able to study and react to human behaviour seemed ideal for her, perhaps she could be a criminal psychologist, or an interrogator, able to get any information she wanted. It offered her more freedom than her parent's job, and such a powerful position, mostly adored by everyone? It was perfect for someone like her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Charlotte decided after a few months of research to tell her parents about her job idea since the arguments seemed to have died down, but this only re-lit the flames. In fact they lashed back, bigger than before. Her parents would say about how they spent their entire lives building up positions for her, and buying their way into expensive schools to give her the best education possible. they'd lash out, calling her 'ungrateful' and 'selfish' but she would keep pushing the idea.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eventually, her parents got sick of arguing, clearly they weren't going to change her mind through words, [/BCOLOR]so they'd show her just how harsh the world could be without their 'valuable connections'[BCOLOR=transparent]. They gave her her last batch of pocket money, then cut off all transactions to her account and kicked her out, claiming that if she wanted this policing job so badly, she could get it herself. They clearly didn't actually expect her to get anywhere with her average grades and cushioned life, and her attitude to avoid getting her hands dirtied. They'd expected that after a while she'd come crawling back for the position.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With all of Charlotte's savings, which was still a plentiful amount, all things considered, she rented out a hotel room while she sent applications into the MCLE in New York, but the standards there were too high, her grades just weren't good enough and her funds were slowly depleting. After a little research, she found that the Brooklyn division was hiring, and their entry ideals were much more… suitable for someone of her academic standard. She packed her expensive wardrobe and all her things and moved to Brooklyn. Though she couldn't afford the daily payment of a nice hotel, she moved into a rather small, ugly looking apartment complex which charged significantly less than the nightly payments of a hotel. It's here where she would send in her application to the Brooklyn Department. It's now where she finally felt as if she was doing something right.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Connections - broad network of informants[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Observant - eye for keen detail, able to see things others might miss[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Actress - Raised under high expectations of her family, and thus taught to maintain a frontal 'act' for guests of the house and to generally keep up the good reputation.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seems legit[/BCOLOR]

@DANAsaur You're not late at all! Feel free to make a start on your CS whenever you're ready. I know you're a brilliant RPer anyway, but I need to see our new players' quality before I make a start on the IC. I'm more than happy to weave your character into the plot once it's finalised.

@Isomia.n Luciel is...well, he's certainly overqualified. As in, really overqualified - to the point where I question why he's not in the good MCLE, or why he's even bothering with the MCLE in the first place. Me and Dino talked it out and we'll allow his proficiency in magic and his qualifications, but on one condition: You need to put into the history a fuck-up that's bad enough to lower him to such a shitty position in Law Enforcement. Remember, it can't really be anything illegal - this is a police division, after all! Also, you have one too many strengths and one too many skills. Please fix that up.

But good lord he's a nice character, colour me impressed. I got some barty crouch vibes from him, and I'm sure Abigail will take an interest in what the hell he's playing at.

@Jessikka Declined We literally worked on this together, I wouldn't have let you post it if it wasn't satisfactory. Welcome!

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get my CS up! The history has been fighting me, and the times I think I can finish have gotten suddenly busy.

Name:
Celeste Rushman

Sex:
female

No-Maj or Wizard:
Half Blood

Appearance:
Celeste Rushman is a voluptuous girl wita buxo body that stands at 160 cm roughly (5'3") and weighs at 57 kg (125 lbs). She has shoulder length straight brown hair that she sometimes dye with blonde or red. Her eyes are green that could almost pierce through your soul if you stare long enough and they tend to sparkle when intrigued.

She is principally seen wearing tailored suits or anything that makes her look intimidating.
Strengths:
Tough, Organized & Quick Witted
Celeste is usualy seem as a tough woman. She's not all warm and fuzzy. She's the opposite. Celeste appears aloof and unapproachable — and she's so darn talented! Her standards of excellence are higher than a kite, and people look up to her. She's loaded with ability and has more gigabytes of brain power than three or five or eleven other people combined. Wherever she goes, there is an queenly trail of "Don't speak to me darlin' unless I speak to you." Her unspoken message is very clear. She's unapproachable.

Her unapproachable persona makes her a really observant and organized person. She hates it when things are out of place which makes her useful when checking out crime scenes. She can easily point out what's wrong but tends to keep it to herself until she have enough evidence.

Because Celeste have put time and effort into using her brain for good, she hates it when people make instant judgements about things they do not know anything about. This is probably her best quality but not because she can use herknowledge to influence people. It is because she can use it to encourage people to actually think about what they say before it falls out of their mouth.​

Weaknesses:
Workaholic, Insecure & Timid
A trait of her that annoys anyone to no end is how restless Celeste is. To put it simply, Celeste is a workaholic. She refuses to rest as long as there's still things she could work on for the station -- even if it is work that isn't needed until two weeks later. Somehow Celeste always manages to find some form of work to do. The need to prove herself among her co-workers has meld her into such a person. She wanted to be better tha anyone, to be the best.

The need to prove herself stems from her insecurity. Even as a child, Celeste wasn't confident. In fact, her insecurity is one of the main reasons why she dodges some questions during conversations. She's afraid of making herself look weak if she sells herself short, but at the same time, she can't seem to glorify herself; thus, evasion. The whispers that she used to hear around the academy of those bad mouthing her keeps echoing everytime she's at work, "She's not good enough to be an officer" "I bet I'd make a better officer than her" "She doesn't deserve the anything", hearing such things doesn't help with her insecurities at all.

Celeste is also timid, however, it is a side of her that she doesn't show to anyone. Even her own mother isn't aware of it -- at least, Celeste hopes she isn't, although she has a feeling that she's always known. Why does she hide it? Easy. It's because she thinks that her co-workers already think lowly of her, what more if they found out that she lacked confidence. She keeps to himself to avoid people finding out about it. Unfortunately, her locking himself up in her office for majority of the time has caused many employees to think of her as presumptuous, that she thinks that she's better than all of them; which is the exact opposite of what she's thinking, thanks to her insecurities combined with her timidness.​

History:
Celeste was born from a one night stand between a pureblood and a halfblood.

Celeste's mother, Louise, was a respectable cop known due to her impressive high rates of criminal arrests. She was at the peak of her career at that time but when she discovered that she was pregnant, she had to quit her job. She needed to focus on the baby and raise it on her own. The father of the baby was long gone and she cannot raise the baby properly if she's working a dangerous job, right? Besides, work and the bby is too much for her to handle. She needed to choose only one.

On May 5th, Celeste was born. She was quite a smart and independent child that she quickly understood her mother's situation. She accepted the fact that her father was gone and nowhere to be found. She didn't care that she didn't have a father nor cared that she didn't know anything about him. She was happy and satisfied that she have a mom and for her, that's all that matters. She did feel guilty about Louise quitting her job for her so she decided to be a cop in return. She wanted to continue her mother's career and perhaps repay her from all the hardships she endured just to raise her.

Her mother was very supportive and taught her everything she knew. Celeste was taught that fancy attires and ranks meant nothing as long as you do a great job and fight for what's right. She worked hard and studied hard to graduate with honors. It wasn't easy but she soon did it. She then decided to work for the Downtown Central police station because of what her mother taught her, determined to be the greatest cop ever.

Skills:
Baking
not everyone knows about this but Celeste is an excellent baker. She's the one who secretly leaves a cupcake or a batch of cookies on someone's table in hopes of cheering them up or to express her gratitude towards them.

Expert marksman
Hand in hand combat
Memorization
Spells and Hexes

Others
Has a maine coon named Pumpkin

Last edited:
@Isomia.n Luciel is...well, he's certainly overqualified. As in, really overqualified - to the point where I question why he's not in the good MCLE, or why he's even bothering with the MCLE in the first place. Me and Dino talked it out and we'll allow his proficiency in magic and his qualifications, but on one condition: You need to put into the history a fuck-up that's bad enough to lower him to such a shitty position in Law Enforcement. Remember, it can't really be anything illegal - this is a police division, after all! Also, you have one too many strengths and one too many skills. Please fix that up.

But good lord he's a nice character, colour me impressed. I got some barty crouch vibes from him, and I'm sure Abigail will take an interest in what the hell he's playing at.
First off thank you for both the character review and offering an alternative instead of just easily asking for a complete rewrite. I admit though it was a challenge to think up of something detrimental to his career in law enforcement without going all out in some sort of illegal heist. I did manage to come up with a half-assed idea that'll hopefully throw him under the bus.

I also didn't detract from the strengths but added more to the weaknesses to even it out. Although if it's still a problem I have no qualms in going back in and editing til he's good to go.

The funny thing is I have no idea if you mean Crouch senior or Crouch junior but in retrospect either one would actually work. I also have to wholeheartedly agree with Abigail because even I don't know what my own character is playing at. At this point I'm only hoping I'll be able to successfully channel my inner asshole to do Luciel some justice.

@Isomia.n Happy with the changes, I think the part regarding the dent in his record is more then enough to have him shipped to a crappier department. Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.