FIRST NAME: Seri
MIDDLE NAME: Ergo
That's fine right? o.o

You forgot the very last part. Um...

And ohmygaa yey more people!

Last part?
o.o Yay, more people! 8D
So..what do I do now? //forgetful

Oh, the last part isn't really needed, it was just put there to give off that feeling that you are really entering the maze.

Mmkay. Wheres the page for the rp? I seem to have lost it. ;_;

Wasn't there some kind of strict government in the dome?

Well, the Dome was a government project, but it's more of an experiment to see if mankind has a hope of starting over in a new way, so the government will be closely monitoring the dome, but no, they won't interfere.

Oh, and by the way, Lucas Falcreath will be back on sunday, so we might have to wait for him to reply after you.

That's fine, I'm sorry I wasn't on for a while. Work issues.
I mean, I don't think the gangs could take over in the dome at all.

Yes, probably, they have nothing to really take over. There's no money, everything is provided, nothing really to fight over, so yeah, the gangs would have nothing to really do there, but they'll still probably try to rule the dome under their own laws.

Tamara had a bit of a past in crime syndicates, that explains her unusual skill. Is that okay?

Oh yeah, i hope it's not too much to ask but i think i need physical descriptions.

So lemme see if I got this straight, there are gangs in the maze as well as traps?

Of everyone, please. Pretty hard to picture out and describe without it.

Okay, so let's see, Will is tall and lean, with brown hair and brown eyes. He is quick on his feet, and intelligent, but not very strong. Will has a scar on his arm where he was climbing a fence and fell off the other side, landing on sharp glass. He has fair skin, and has a t-shirt and cargo pants on, one of the only pair of clothing he has, as his mother died at age 14. He had to live in the city streets like so many others, fending for himself. He survived by laying low, not poking his head into gang affairs, and trying not to stand out.

So, he's kinda cute. Thanks. That's really helpful. Need Tamara's?