The Maze (sign up)

Is this interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, Ren can start in the dream maze. Shell start alone but someone will join us soon.
I'll make an in character thread and write starters soon :D
By the dream maze, do you mean the mirror maze?

Name: Erskine Chalmers

Personality/General Info: Erskine is bright, energized boy who hardly gets tired. His outgoing and extrovert-like personality makes other to take a liking to him easily and able to make friends easily. He values family, community and teamwork a lot and he always thinks teamwork is the best solution to most problems. Erskine is very knowledgeable on the human mind and emotions, he know's what people are feeling and very good on cheering people up. Although he's not very good at the physical side of things, rather clumsy and a bit of airhead. Due to his clumsiness, you'll always see have at lest a spot of dirt or filth on him, he's clumsy enough to trip over his own feet and fall face first into the dirt.

How they got into the maze: Erskine was making his way back home after having a study session at his friends place. He took a short cut nice he hated the dark and wanted to be home earlier, so he turn into an alleyway that'll make the journey short. Unfortunately for him, as Erskine set foot in into the dark alleyway he felt dizzy passed out, eventually waking up in the maze.

Appearance
Hair:
Bright orange, shoulder length, messy fringe that almost covers his eyes. Normally puts half of his hair in a pony tail, only letting the fringe and his bottom half of his hair out.
Eyes: Light green with a dark green ring around the edges of the iris.
Height: 185cm (metric) 6"0 (imperial)
Build: Tall slim build, not very muscular at all.
Other: Brown leather eye patch covering his left eye, he's blind in that eye. Normally wears a green top with black jeans and black sneakers. He also wears his mother's ring with a chain around his neck and a white watch in his right wrist.
Back story: Erskine was born in a small village in Scotland with his father and mother. They soon move to America when Erskine was three. During his elementry years Erskine was going quite well, grades, social and health wise. When he was thirteen he got into a fatal car accident which left him blind in his left eye and his parents dead. Soon after he recovered from hospital he moved in with his legal guardian who was is family friend.

Rad! Hell start in the mirror maze too! The starters will be up tomorrow!

Reactions: Rubbish
I hope my first post wasn't too bad....

OH HI THERE, Elemental*Stars ewe)/ Funny thing, I actually have a character on another RP named Ren ahaha That was a guy though.

AHAHAHA AND GLEN IS THE ONLY ONE THAT ALMOST DIES RIGHT FROM THE GET GO. I love this already.

Hey, guys! Super excited for this to get going! Wednesday is my super busy day so I probably won't be able to reply, but I'll definitely reply Thursday (which I have off, woo!), so I'll see you then :) (I'd see about doing it now, but it's two in the morning and I have to get up for school ahaha.)

Oh also just to let you know on Friday and Saturday (that'll be Thursday and Friday for you guys) I'll be hosting a sleepover for my friends so I might not be able to post then.

Reactions: ernieselephants
Rubbish, when you're ready to rp message me I'll tell you how to be your maze dweller ^_^

I'm going to feel really bad for not posting today, but...is everybody still here or are you guys just really busy? It's to the point where I had to (horror of horrors around forums, apparently) double post. I hope you all can post soon....

I'm still here, but ernieselephants hasn't responded to my message, so I haven't been posting. I really like this idea, and I'm alright with waiting for people to get back, if something's come up and they can't get online right now. If this RP dies, I'd be interested in trying to restart/revive it, if other people are interested.

Ack I /was/ really busy for a while, but mostly I was waiting for Syra to come into play, because I figured it was weird for someone to just stand and stare without any reaction as a boy entangles himself from potentially deadly vines? Whoops. Maybe ernieselephants is just really, really busy ahaha I can get Glen to free himself if you guys want to IC thread to be kept active?

I think I'm going to drop out of this RP. Nobody has posted for a while, and on top of that, I'm really busy. I'm sorry, you guys. This was a really great idea though....

Status
Not open for further replies.