The Masquerade

I can see if I can get one more to join >_>

yeah I think Noda has been gone for.... a long time

If you're looking for someone to join still I'm game :)

Okay cool. :)
Does it matter which gender I play or is there one you'd prefer? Cuz I don't mind either :3

You may play any gender you wish too, Dragon.

Okay :)
I'll have a character up soon then hopefully

Edit: Okay suddenly I became really busy with guests coming over now so I won't have an app up today but first thing tomorrow when I get on I shall get it finished and up :)

If this takes off, I can join. :) Just let me know.

​You may create a sheet now if you wish.

((I am horrible at these things.))
Name: Malakyee
Magic: Water shifter
Weapon(s): anything at hand
Personality: Reserved, but polite. Feisty, smart, and, when she opens up to someone, very warm hearted and caring.
History: To open up more to people and try to pull herself out of being so distant.
Appearance:
Anime7-8.jpg

Name: Beryllium "Beryl" Druitt

Magic:
1) Gravity defiance- Beryl can walk up walls and on ceilings, but only if she can see where she's going.
2) Nocturnal vision- This spell allows Beryl to see well in the dark. This also makes her allergic to sunlight.
3) Mirror, Mirror- With this spell, Beryl can use mirrors as doors. However, this means she cannot be seen in a mirror or see into a mirror.

Weapon(s): Beryl usually keeps a blade on her hip, two daggers on her sides and at least four guns in odd places that shift daily.

Personality: Beryl is a strict and proud character, with a general cold outlook on life. She is is extremely loyal, and aims to accomplish given tasks. She is also punctilious and expects everyone around her to act accordingly. She often finds it entertaining to challenge others and is competitive. Some think she is cocky and over-confident as well as stubborn.

History: Beryl--being the only living Druitt--decided to come to the ball and scope it out. She's displeased with the princess' work, and she thinks that someone with more backbone should be the monarchical power.

Appearance: 291602.jpg

If anyone wants help developing a character I can assist. I have a pretty indepth character profile I developed over the years and have created several of my own races/worlds. I don't use OOC information IC so no worries about me knowing anything. That ruins a story! lol Just PM me or write me on my YIM.

Name: Benjamin Tiketh (calls himself Tiketh all the time)

Magic: Tiketh's magic comes from a power he possesses that's trying to possess him back.
Hyper Healing: Tiketh can heal from a lot of bad injuries much faster than normal people (usually healing in just minutes if the wound isn't too great). Depending on the wound, he can survive things that should have probably killed him. A black aura surrounds his body while he's healing.
Dark Hands: Tiketh can make the ground around him become covered in a black colored aura. Hands then appear out of the ground and can grab and hold anyone standing in the area of effect.
Scythe of Darkness: The same aura that Tiketh can use to heal or attack, he can have surround and cover his scythe. When it does, his weapon can gain the ability to cut through nearly anything at all as if it were nothing.
Though Tiketh has good magic, he tends not to use it very often at all. If he uses it too much, he'll become temporarily possessed by a spirit that wants only to kill.

Weapon: Tiketh carries a long black handled scythe. The scythe has two hinges, one at the base of the of the blade and one in the center of the weapon shaft. The hinges allow the scythe to be folded so it's easier to carry.

Personality: Tiketh is a very kind and friendly individual and loves to talk to people about pretty much anything.
He can sometimes get a bit annoying because of this and though he talks about most anything, he rarely talks about himself. He had a bad past and wants to forget it.
He tends to become rather troubled and sometimes talks to himself which can easily make others believe he's crazy.

His body is currently inhabited by a dark spirit named Take that can often times force him to say things he doesn't want and can possess him for a short time if Tiketh isn't careful.
Take is a fairly rude individual and more often than not tries to directly harm others around him. If he believes it in his benefit to let them go unharmed he will instead try to influence them to do things he asks.
Take is in no way friendly even though he can sometimes act that way to get people to fall for his tricks.
He is constantly on the lookout for a way to escape Tiketh's body so he can go cause destruction anywhere he wants.

History: Tiketh had a very bad childhood where he lost two friends and since then blamed himself for it. He's been trying to forget about and pretend it never happened by making new friends and trying to get close to anyone he sees, believing that being with others is the best way to forget.
He didn't find out until later that it wasn't he who killed his friends, but instead some sort of darkness that took residence in him to keep itself from dying. He slowly learned how to use the darkness and still blames himself for his friends because he wasn't strong enough to save them.
He went the ball mainly because he knew he could be surrounded by people there. He believes crowds of people can make him feel less alone and he searches for someone who can possibly help him rid himself of the spirit, Take, that keeps trying to take over his body.
Appearance:
50916dfb.gif

If you guys are still interested, i can get this off the ground immediately. I had been very busy with real life. Sorry to have made you all wait.

Yes please! Just take your time and don't rush it though. ^_^

I'm still interested indeed. :)
And tis okay if you're busy. I've been busy as well. =P

I'm in! And everyone has their priorities don't worry! Good to see you back. :)