The Mark of the Absolution(OOC/Sign Up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think you need to slow down a little, Mister Miyagi. Next thing you know, you'll be asking me to wax your car"
200_s.gif

Sir, I apologize, but I do not understand these attributions of yours. Who is this Mister Miyagi, and why does he drive instead of preferring to walk?​

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
Totally mistook him for Sasuke for a second there.
latest

"Mistaking me for that pathetic fool...? You shall pay dearly...."

On a serious note it's surprising how many people confuse the two xD....

I'd just like to say thanks to all of you wonderful people who've signed up/express interest in signing up.

I've really been in a bit of slump in regards to my mood lately and that hasn't been a fun time. But seeing all of you so excited for this RP has really done wonders in regards to my mood. So, thank you for that. :)

Who made you feel bad, Slasher? Was it that cop over there?!

1.gif

It's a Moltar speech and I'm not sure what he's up to nowadays(TOM doesn't know either lol :<)

But I think this really applies to us :)

latest

"Mistaking me for that pathetic fool...? You shall pay dearly...."

On a serious note it's surprising how many people confuse the two xD....

Yurick.full.846566.jpg

"Hmph. I've faced bigger, and bader."

Er, anyway, I don't know if I should be concerned about the number or just laugh at the thought. XD

200_s.gif

Sir, I apologize, but I do not understand these attributions of yours. Who is this Mister Miyagi, and why does he drive instead of preferring to walk?​
code_lyoko_ulrich_stern_gif_by_oddandaelita4life-d7xqgy8.jpg

"Awww maaan! I'm not the only Samurai here?" Ulrich thought to himself silently... it was apparant that he felt a little bummed out by this.
Trying to get into character @.@ sorry if I completely butcher Ulrich at first xD need to rewatch the show a bit​

Yurick.full.846566.jpg

Er, anyway, I don't know if I should be concerned about the number or just laugh at the thought. XD
Hiei-hiei-jaganshi-15476603-639-474.jpg

"Oh, Have you....? Then why don't you try using your pathetic attacks against me...?"

Yurick.full.846566.jpg

Hiei-hiei-jaganshi-15476603-639-474.jpg

"Oh, Have you....? Then why don't you try using your pathetic attacks against me...?"
latest

"My friends, please. It is not wise to fight among ourselves and cause disharmony in our coming united struggles."

latest

"What is happening here?"

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

"My my, this is some crowd we got here. Talk about heated interest I got building up inside me right now."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
latest

"A conflict of the spirits and soon of the bodies, my fellow swordswoman. It seems our companions have not found peace with cooperating with each other just yet."
Sword_Art_Online_10_Asuna_Yuuki.jpg

"But that's an important part of being in a guild together! Teamwork, cooperation, and helping each other!"

latest

"My friends, please. It is not wise to fight among ourselves and cause disharmony in our coming united struggles."

latest

"A conflict of the spirits and soon of the bodies, my fellow swordswoman. It seems our companions have not found peace with cooperating with each other just yet."

tumblr_m2qqu7fMLZ1rp9z8oo1_500.jpg

Yurick was going to throw a fireball at his opponent... Until Jack stepped in. Yurick just rose a brow and crossed his arms.

"I would ask why you're shirtless, but I honestly see no point."

"My my, this is some crowd we got here. Talk about heated interest I got building up inside me right now."
samurai-jack-episode-one-1.jpg

"Yes, it seems we do have an excellent gathering of heroes, my lady. Perhaps traveling for some time with a group such as this will not be such a bad proposition."

Sword_Art_Online_10_Asuna_Yuuki.jpg

"But that's an important part of being in a guild together! Teamwork, cooperation, and helping each other!"
"Ah, so this sort of company of warriors is, as you put it, a guild? Such ideals are the key to such an alliance."
tumblr_m2qqu7fMLZ1rp9z8oo1_500.jpg

Yurick was going to throw a fireball at his opponent... Until Jack stepped in. Yurick just rose a brow and crossed his arms.

"I would ask why you're shirtless, but I honestly see no point."
200_s.gif

"Shirtless...?" Jack looked down at his chest, which was covered by his kimono.

(Psst, there's not a lot of image of Jack's expressions, so I have to use what I can find. He's always in his kimono.)

latest

9247.jpg

"I wasn't going to kill him... fool... We've entered into an alliance and i'm not the one to kill allies.... Once this is all over however I cannot say for my actions.."

(Can't remember the entire quote so... YAY for improvising)

Status
Not open for further replies.