The Mark of the Absolution(OOC/Sign Up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6d0146b33178f105a5904eb6ab3bfb2c_400.jpg

I see some..... Things have happened since I was last on.....​

The convos between young inexperienced greats that consist of Jetix vs Cartoon Network can be mind boggling, yes

I'm guessing an Adultswim anime would be okay, right?

I'm considering signing up for this, granted I have time >_<

Yup.

YYH actually started out on Adult Swim before moving over to Toonami's Midnight Run.

So if you wanna take someone from Adult Swim's library feel free!

Reactions: DapperDogman
latest

"That's grand master Bushido Brown"

Name: Grand Master Bushido Brown

Canon: Boondocks

Equipment: His fists and his katana

Abilities: 'Greatest Black Karate man to ever live' isn't just an arbitrary title, in the world he hails from, Bushido is the greatest karate man ever, regardless of skin colour. He's the undisputed best at what he does. He's been known to defeat whole groups of trained martial artists, and only lost once, resulting his untimely death, due to a fluke by his opponent

History: Bushido Brown

"Once I infect the human's meat supply with filth, the planet will be mine for the taking! GIR, READY THE TRACTOR BEAM!!"
"DOOKIE!"
"Sometimes, I'm scared to think of what goes on in that tiny robot brain of yours!"

invader_zim_by_slipknot666number038-d4f5n0o.jpg

Name
Invader Zim and GIR

Canon
Invader ZIM (show)

Equipment
PAK - Like all members of his species, Zim possesses a backpack-like device known as a "PAK", which functions somewhat like a cybernetic enhancement for him. It is essentially like an auxiliary brain, which contains all of Zim's personality, ideas and memories. It is found on his back, grafted to his spinal cord with cybernetics. If damaged or detached, it could be very fatal. The PAK is somewhat automatic in a way, as it will pull Zim and GIR out of danger if they are unconscious or too wounded, and it will sometimes take over to prevent Zim from killing himself with poorly planned evil schemes. The PAK comes equipped with a variety of tools which can be shot out from it and deployed via cybernetic arms'

- Four, spider-like cybernetic appendages which can be used for transportation, and also as sharp melee weaponry
-Irken blasters, which come equipped with the spider arms
-Audio/Holographic video communicator (used primarily to communicate orders to GIR)
- Portable container for quick item storage'
-A jetpack
-An invisible bubble-helmet for space travel and EVA
-Binocular helmet with Night Vision
-A fifth extendable arm which functions as a grapple for gripping far-away items (or enemies)
-An organ-harvesting device

GIR is a malfunctioning "SIR" unit, essentially a robotic henchman for Zim. GIR possesses all of the strengths and weaknesses of being a mechanical being, in addition to "superior geographic abilities" that were given to him by Zim. In his head there are an array of various weapons, but he rarely uses them. There is also a great deal of empty space that he uses to store things, like a giant pile of rubber piggies, a puppy, or even a beehive. He also has X-ray vision, the ability to shoot lasers from his eyes, and jets in his feet.

Every so often, GIR will display brief instances of complete functionality, usually when Zim issues an order to him. This is known as "Duty Mode", usually signified by GIR's lights suddenly turning red and his overall personality become more dutiful and robotic. These random bouts never last for long, though, and after a few seconds, GIR is right back to his gleeful, hyperactive self

UGH CRUNCHY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE THIS

I actually played Zim/GIR in an RP with KayKay and some others at some point

Was fun for as long as I played him. But eventually I bailed out because Zim and GIR were expected to fight Cell from DBZ

so they just left

but ye they're totally okay! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DapperDogman
I think my character may be the only character from a video game so far. :3

If that's true...

Hehe, cool.

Edit: wait, never mind

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
I feel sorry for all the remotely sane characters...

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
>implying Zim and GIR arent able to defeat an ultimate lifeform

YOU FOOL!

EVEN THE MOST BULGING OF BICEPS CANNOT WITHSTAND THE MIGHT OF SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY
Tech gives you an edge...but it's skill that wins fights, little green man

(Wish I could find a decent quality vid of this scene, dammit)

Skill, discipline, and wisdom are all important, but being a girl in an MMO also helps.

mig

"Talk about 'skill' and 'disciple' all you want... Just stay out of my way.."

• Love
THEME MUSIC

NpvKHpA.png

Name: Bomby Moto

Canon: From the imaginations of an young adult

Equipment: Duel Disk & Deck

Monsters (28):
1x Meklord Emporer Wisel
2x Ghostrick Jackfrost
3x Kinka-Byo
1x Magician of Faith
1x Kuriboh
3x Kurivolt
3x Evil Thorn
2x Rainbow Kuriboh
2x Treeborn Frog
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Chaos Necromancer
1x Cyber Valley
1x Jester Confit
2x Mystic Piper
2x Battle Fader
2x Turbo Booster
1x Effect Veiler

Spells(10):
1x One for One
1x Monster Slots
1x Creature Swap
1x Soul Charge
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Foolish Burial
1x Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Draw Muscle

Traps(2):
1x Waboku
1x Rippling Mirror Force

Extra Deck(15):
1x Number 93: Utopia Kaiser
1x Number 99: Utopic Dragon
1x Number 9: Dyson Sphere
1x Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1x Ghostrick Dullahan
1x Number 13: Embodiment of Crime
1x Number 31: Embodiment of Punishment
3x Number 39: Utopia Roots
2x Slacker Magician
1x Number 54: Lion Heart
1x Number F0: Utopic Future
1x Number S0: Hope ZEXAL

Abilities: Duels with a Utopic Level 1 Deck. Also is a roleplayer form a different dimension.

History: Bomby Moto is a college student from Earth who was sucked into a different dimension. He spent his life savings on a children's card game and uses it as his entertainment and weapon.​

Last edited by a moderator:
SamuraiJack-stare.jpg

I do not understand, what is this book of comedy that you speak of?
"I think you need to slow down a little, Mister Miyagi. Next thing you know, you'll be asking me to wax your car"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.