The Mark of the Absolution(OOC/Sign Up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
645Xnw5.gif

I can at least forgive part one for being not great since the writer wrote in like... a month? It was originally for a competition of some kind.

Alfheim Online was definitely the worst part of the shabang though.
Part one was originally even smaller than the first arc of the anime. A lot of the content was written after this competition and it had a word count limit (16.5 had to be cut :|), which is why the anime has such extreme time jumps. Episode 1 and generally episode 8 and beyond were contained in the original story (not including, for example, the episode mostly about fishing).

but this isn't an SAO RP so that's all from me in here

so much sao talk

so little time

now let's get back to business gentlemen

and wait

like men

517048099606087627a99b68af1d57d6159dc7eb_hq.gif

Character Sheet/CS

KQlyI3_YolsA9-YucFvLl7qufRqGElTYK4E8Tl7rk32-DVDwwBNcB6Ysm2q8TYQ6pGftGAF_Pyt9d0yX69Tk=w426-h320-n

Name: (Attempting a character I rarely attempt... Hope I don't butcher this...): Hiei

Canon: Yu Yu Hakusho

Equipment:

His 'Bushido' style katana.

Abilities:

(The fun Part...Citing the Wiki for all of my information.)

Master Swordsman: Hiei is adept in the art of swordsmanship and carries his trademark "bushido-style" katana. At some point prior to acquiring the Jagan, he acquired a taste for bladed combat, and received lessons in sword technique from Shigure. In the time since then, Hiei presumably developed his own style and exhibits an incredible degree of skill as a swordsman, being capable of delivering multiple precision strikes at lightning-fast speed. Combined with his hyperspeed he attacks his opponent with his sword and if successful can hit up to sixteen times in a second, as just C class, which improves vastly as his powers emerge. Also, Hiei is shown to be able to throw his sword with pin-point accuracy, as evidenced by his using it as an anchor for Kurama's rose whip in Maze castle, or even stab through an opponent, completely missing every vital organ and muscle.

Super Speed: Hiei is one of the fastest characters in the Yu Yu Hakusho universe, being able to slice an opponent sixteen times in a blink of an eye. This has caused some to mistakenly believe he can teleport, when in fact he is just moving very fast.

Elemental Resistance: Hiei is resistant to both extreme heat and severe cold (in the anime). This is demonstrated by Hiei's ability to withstand a direct hit from Seiryu the Blue Dragon's Ice Dragon technique, an attack which turned Byakko, another Saint Beast, into a giant ice cube. It has been speculated that Hiei was completely unaffected by the subzero temperature of the surrounding air, and even when Seiryu's attack contacted his body. This was due in part to his formidable speed. Also, due to his nature as a fire demon, Hiei is unable to be burned by weaker fire-based attacks. During the Dark Tournament, Hiei takes the full brunt of Zeru's flame attacks which seem to bore Hiei rather than hurt him. In the manga, Zeru comments that he had thought it impossible for anyone to survive his demonic fire, Hiei having proven him wrong.

Afterimage: A side effect of his extreme speed, Hiei can produce afterimages of himself in order to confuse opponents who are unable to follow his movements. He uses this technique in his first fight against Yusuke in the manga, and although the afterimages are not explicitly seen in the anime adaptation, it is more than likely he employed the technique against Yusuke. He also utilizes afterimages in his fight against Sensui and in his brief encounter with Sniper. While he does have control over afterimages, Hiei usually moves so quickly that he afterimages inadvertently.

Jagan Eye: With his surgically-implanted third eye, thanks to the demonic osteopath Shigure, Hiei can display wide array psychic abilities- including telepathy, telekinesis, remote-viewing, and erasing memories. The eye also allows him to control the minds of both weaker demons and humans. Hiei's abilities with this eye are formidable. It's been noticed that whenever he uses any of his flame techniques, the Jagan opens. This suggests a need to use this implant as a way to bridge his nature, as a fire demon, with his blood from a Koorime.

Jaganshi Form: The Jagan also allows Hiei to transform into something called the Jaganshi form. In this state, his skin turns green and eyes sprout all over his body. In this form, the power of his Jagan is greatly increased, enhancing his already-great speed, allowing him to paralyze his foes with a binding curse, bolstering his physical strength, and giving him the capacity to summon multiple dragons. Its weakness is that, if anything blinds the Jagan while Hiei is in this form, he will be unable to utilize its powers to the fullest extent. Hiei never assumes this form after his initial fight with Yusuke and only once during the Second Movie, but occasionally references are made to it, the likely reason is that he relies more on the Dragon of the Darkness Flame to fight, and cannot waste as much demon energy.

Dragon of the Darkness Flame: Hiei uses his demon energy to lure the flames of Demon World and create a dragon from them. The dragon cannot be controlled, unless the user is capable of absorbing it, but it can be more or less directed at a target. Initially, it damaged his arm horribly, but Hiei has surpassed that by discovering that in order to completely control the dragon's power, and have its power at his full disposal, he had to trap it within his own being. Because it composed entirely of black, demonic flames, it completely consumes all it devours. Essentially, it sends its targets to oblivion as a result. Hiei is the only demon to have ever mastered this technique, which is a form of summoning technique, harnessing both the elemental power of a rushing flame and the demonic power of evil.

Dragon Absorption: When he turns the dragon on himself, Hiei gains a massive boost in power, defense, and speed. Kurama says that in order to do this, Hiei had to have had consumed and trapped the dragon within him, binding it to his will. When he first used this technique against Bui, he demonstrated an inability to feel pain, but this may have only been because it was the first time that he had ever used this technique in such a way, which may be confirmed by the fact that Hiei felt pain after using this technique during his fight with Sensui in Demon World, though it may have been that Sensui was able to pierce Hiei's enhanced defense, as he is obviously stronger than Bui. In this form he can shoot bursts of dark flame from his hands, as well as surround himself with the flames of the dragon to leap high into the air, resembling a "Rising Dragon".

Fist of the Mortal Flame: Hiei can channel the less-powerful flames of Human World into one or both of his hands. He uses this technique to enhance his hand-to-hand combat abilities, and it also allows him to disintegrate objects merely by touch, as shown by Bui's axe. There seems to be some degree of difference in how the single-handed and two-handed versions of the attack work, since Kuro Momotaru had to gain immunity to both of them.

Flamethrower: The flame of the human world can also be used as a flamethrower to create a ranged attack.

Sword of the Darkness Flame: Rather than sustain the damage to his arm after using the Dragon the first time, he instead channeled the flames of the Dragon into the hilt of his broken sword. In the English manga and Japanese version, the Dragon is not mentioned to be involved with this technique's creation, where instead Hiei uses the same type of demonic flame. He's only used this technique as a last resort, and only twice in the entire series, apparently because he finds it cowardly to limit such great power to the form of a sword.

(Going to leave movie and manga exclusive powers out.)

History: Linking a wiki page is fine : This be it... Pretty sure another wall of text isn't needed xD....​

xbSYOHS.jpg

Name:
Dimaria "War Maiden" Yesta

Canon:
Fairy Tail

Equipment:
A long and resilient warblade, slight armor adorning one arm.

iyGf1WT.png

Abilities:
A gifted master swordsman, to the point she is able to surprise and casually overwhelm Kagura Mikazuchi, another renowned sword user who fought evenly with the likes of Erza Scarlet.

Immense Magic Power, said to be roughly on par with the likes of God Serena and Brandish Myu, individuals that have proven capable of demolishing entire countries on their own.

Enhanced Physical Attributes.

History:
Dimaria Yesta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3r7ZlhN.jpg

Name:
Wahl "The Adjudicator" Icht

Canon:
Fairy Tail

Equipment:
Himself

Abilities:
Weakness Magic - Magic that lets him determine his opponent's weaknesses and construct mechanical soldiers to ruthlessly exploit those weaknesses. His Machias body allows him to shift his mechanical body's physiology on a moment's notice, as well as gives him high level magnification, integrated target tracing, sight in many different spectrums of vision, and biofeedback analysis of organics. In addition, it allows him to construct various types of weaponry at will including:

-An Anti-Materiel Magic Cannon with an effective range of at least 250 miles.
-A Railgun.
-An anti-matter laser.
-Pyrokinetic energy blasts.
-Missiles
-Etherion, which is for all intents and purposes a magical kill-sat.

In addition to that, he has the same level of sheer Magic Power that Dimaria possesses, enough to lay waste to nations. His physical attributes(strength, speed, durability, endurance etc) are on an equal level as well.

pxIxvop.jpg

History:
Wahl Icht

Last edited by a moderator:
i regret that i only have but one love to give

shame really

him/fairy tail gals/hiei are all in tho!

• Thank You
Reactions: DBZ7
possible reserve, woo woo

"I feel like my heart might just burst into flames. I'm burning up with my hatred for you, runt!"

Name
Malva

Canon
Pokemon

Equipment
Malva has a Pokemon team that consists of primarily Fire-types. She also holds a supply of healing items for her team, since there's obviously no Pokemon Center nearby.

pyroar-female.gif

Pyroar
Fire / Normal

Hyper Voice
Wild Charge
Flamethrower
Noble Roar

torkoal.gif

Torkoal
Fire
Curse
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Flame Wheel

chandelure.gif

Chandelure
Fire / Ghost

Flamethrower
Confuse Ray
Shadow Ball

Confide

talonflame.gif

Talonflame
Fire / Flying

Brave Bird
Flame Blitz
Quick Attack
Flail

infernape.gif

Infernape
Fire / Fighting

Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Mach Punch

Protect

victini.gif

Victini
Fire / Psychic

V-Create
Zen Headbutt
Brick Break
U-Turn

Abilities
As she is a part of the Kalos League Elite Four, Malva's expertise in Pokemon battles is honed and ready, despite only specializing in the Fire-type. Her previous position in Team Flare and her current standing as a news reporter and self-proclaimed Holocaster star suggests that she has some or a lot of experience in swaying others to her bidding.

History
For an unknown period of time before the events of Pokemon X/Y, Malva was a part of Team Flare, and then defected and became a news reporter and a part of the Elite Four in Kalos. She seems to know that the Player trainer was involved in the defeat of Team Flare, and later assists the Player during the Looker sidequest.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprise! Betcha thought you saw the last of me!

3109416-2781839514-tumbl.png

Name: The Scotsman

Canon: Samurai Jack

Equipment: His rune-engraved claymore, machine gun peg leg, grenades out the wazoo and greatest of all...A bagpipe.

Abilities: One of the greatest fighters of his canon, enough to give Samurai Jack himself a run for his money. Great stamina, immunity to mind control(as proved by the Sirens) provided its delivered in a way that fits his character. Such as his lack of a musical ear with the sirens or possibly an attempt to order the belligerent warrior around.

Can make a mean plate of haggis, though nowhere as fine as his 'wee bonnie'.

History: "I AM THE SCOTSMAN! FEAR ME, YE WEE, BOUNCING FLAGGER-HOSERS AND DESPAIR!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

ulrich-stern-03.jpg

Oh... Right... I forgot how big the foreheads are in Code Lyoko... I think you can actually fit the lyrics of the original Code Lyoko opening in the right frames with their foreheads :P​

Name: Ulrich Stern

Canon: Code Lyoko

Equipment: A basic Cell Phone, from the early 2000's Era (sadly no smartphones then), his fists of fury (and his quick thinking/reflexes)

Abilities:

- Martial Arts: Ulrich is a proficient martial artist, trained in the Indonesian arts of "Pencak Stilat" (rolls riiight off the tongue, doesn't it >.<)​, and is shown to be quite a worthy adversary when faced in a hand to hand combat situation... Though, he does come across some rivals nonetheless in this department.

- "Crude" Weapons Master/Swordsmanship: During his extensive time on Lyoko, engaging in many fights, and acting as a rather proficient warrior... Ulrich has developed an incredible skill with an real life sword as a result of his many experiences with using one in the virtual world that is Lyoko, he has been shown to be more than capable of taking down enemies with various tools at his disposal, including pipes, metal bars, and even a nail gun at some point, skills he had shown to have during his various encounters with hostile entities/possessed machinery, due to the "courtesy" of XANA's influence on the real world.

History:
Code Lyoko Spoilers!

HEY! THIS IS MY JETIX VS CARTOON NETWORK IDEA FROM 2008! THIEF! STEALER!

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
THEY NEED TO SEE IT BEFORE I SLAM YOU WITH A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT BUCKO

Status
Not open for further replies.