The March of 1000 Yokai IC - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_ngl7nklAzb1t423jx.png

( Current location: Seishin Hikari Temple )

"You make it seem like you're about to propose or something." Ren stated, lightly questioning the topic at hand. Oh. Oh.. that definitely explained Haruko's current predicament. Dehydration, probably. It would be a bit of an asshole move if he didn't help him out. Besides, Kasaisoru did say to watch over the temple, and this meant their remaining inhabitants as well. "I'll help you out, alright? Although, you shouldn't say you'll do anything- someone will take advantage of that." He chided.

"- Don't be an idiot. I can't leave you out here like this." The Kitsune stated, cerulean hues briefly peering at the other. Hopefully the other wouldn't be too alarmed by his actions. "Alright, I'm going to go ahead and pick you up. It'll be easier to just take you there directly instead of waiting around here." There was that and the fact anyone could possibly walk to their current location and spot him. With that single warning, Ren had gone ahead and lifted him up- to spare him of embarrassment, he had placed one of Haruko's arms around his shoulder as one of Ren's hands went to the other's waist to support him. "We'll cut through the front, alright? And cats aren't my favorite animal, but they're alright I guess."

--

@Link Loftin

--

tumblr_inline_ngnmkubqUi1rsvzif.png

( Current location: Seishin Hikari Temple, near the front )

It was only out of mere luck that the kitsune had spotted the female, due to the almost bump in he had with her. "Hang in there. We're almost there." He muttered to Haruko before his cerulean hues flickered over to the female. "You should take it easy there. Also, I'd keep an ear out for any strangers if I were you." He lightly warned, eyebrow raising at her appearance. It was strange no one had called her out on it.

--

@daniel reaver
Annabel quickly turned to the voice and stared up at the face even though she couldn't see. "Why? It's not like I'm naked or any thing." She said with a happy smile to the man before frowning. "But I think there's a hole in a couple places because I feel the breeze here and there." She said before looking back over at him and smiling letting hi see the full ghostly white of her eyes.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_inline_ngl7n8Ig5Q1t423jx.png

Her eyes gave the kitsune the impression there was more to her than it seemed, especially those ghostly white hues of her's. "-No, but those holes will get a few heads turning, and I rather not deal with perverts preying on some girl tonight." Ren lightly chided, briefly sparring the half conscious water yokai a look before returning to the female before them. "You know what-.." Ren carefully adjusted Haruko in his hold as he shrugged off the jacket he donned, "- I'll lend you my jacket, alright?"

--
@daniel reaver

• Love
tumblr_inline_ngl7n8Ig5Q1t423jx.png

Her eyes gave the kitsune the impression there was more to her than it seemed, especially those ghostly white hues of her's. "-No, but those holes will get a few heads turning, and I rather not deal with perverts preying on some girl tonight." Ren lightly chided, briefly sparring the half conscious water yokai a look before returning to the female before them. "You know what-.." Ren carefully adjusted Haruko in his hold as he shrugged off the jacket he donned, "- I'll lend you my jacket, alright?"

--
@daniel reaver
"Whyyyyy?" She asked childishly as she gave him a curious look before she reached up and put her hands to his face then started to feel it. Slowly running her hands across his face to see what he looked like before pulling them away with a curious look still. She was still wondering why he kept talking like she was naked and she was going to find out. "Is some thing wrong with me dress?" She asked him wanting to know

• Love
tumblr_inline_ngnmkqn6t41rsvzif.png

Considering her hands were slowly running across his face, Ren had already figured out why her eyes had caught his attention initially. She.. wasn't blind, was she? It was plausible but there was no way he could bluntly ask her about that. "There's nothing , besides being half naked practically. Just wear the jacket for now. It'll help covering up a majority of it, hopefully." It was better for her to be covered up instead of continuing like she was now.

--

@daniel reaver

• Love
Seishin Hikari Temple,

Haruko was somewhat aware he was being lifted. And then they were moving.
His eyes darted around lazily, he could see a young girl, she looked familiar. Not that he could recognise anyone in his state. Dreamily he overheard the other two conversing, his perspective changed, he must have been moved again somehow. Back in place.

His eyelids became heavy, he fought against it, refusing to lose control over his mind. Ren was giving the girl his jacket, how nice.
Is it cold? It must have been cold. So very cold.
Do you think the water was cold Noriko was in it?
His mind asked himself stupidly.
Nah, she didn't like cats. Haruko replied in a daze.

@sleepingxdragon @daniel reaver

//Haurko is just observing xD\\​

• Love
tumblr_inline_ngnmkqn6t41rsvzif.png

Considering her hands were slowly running across his face, Ren had already figured out why her eyes had caught his attention initially. She.. wasn't blind, was she? It was plausible but there was no way he could bluntly ask her about that. "There's nothing , besides being half naked practically. Just wear the jacket for now. It'll help covering up a majority of it, hopefully." It was better for her to be covered up instead of continuing like she was now.

--

@daniel reaver
Her eyes immediately widened as she blushed then dropped to we knees with her hands over her chest and we eyes closed. "Stupid kasai! Not sending some one to help me this mourning!" She yelled in embarrassment as she sat there pure emmbarasment Covering her face. She had realized shed gone the hole entire day like that and it was the worst thing she could think of because she didnt even know it till now not noticing the one on the boys shoulder

• Love

"You're a few seconds too late if you want to rant to Kasai about it- she just left I believe." Ren stated, recalling he hadn't felt her presence in awhile now. With gaze briefly flickering to the half conscious Haruko, he knew he needed to cut this short. Otherwise, the kitsune would risk the other falling unconscious in the next few minutes. From what he could see, he only had two options here- tell her to follow them or leave her be.

"Alright, look. I'll help you fix up the gown- or you know what, I'll get one of the twins to do it for you. They should be around here, anyways but you need to come with me. I have my hands a bit busy right now, and I can't leave him alone right now."

--

@Link Loftin / haha, just for now
@daniel reaver

tumblr_inline_mvbovrL3J31rshr70.jpg

Yoichi Yamada
Seishin Hikari Temple | Blabbering, Eating
Kasaisoru-sama | Isa-chan | Wahkyun | River-kun | Akkun | Shin-san

"Pfff...How scary, Isa-chan~! Well, thanks for paying for the food anyway!" (@Axel Rover)

The man gave a malicious chuckle to Isamu's annoyance, much to his own amusement and satisfaction. Seeing how stern Isamu was only made the man want to piss him off even more. In fact, if given the chance, Yoichi would always stick around Isamu in order to do just that. However, the man had more important issues to concern with rather than pissing the swordsman off, such as Kasaisoru's deal. Upon hearing that he would be allowed to have an energy boost for the trip, a smirk immediately widened on his lips. It has been a while since Yoichi had experienced immense power overflowing through his veins, after all.

"Understood, then." Yoichi replied to the pink-haired lady as his smirk was hidden by an ambiguous smile yet again. (@Kabyt) The man then continued to indulge in his food, however upon seeing a haze engulf his view, the man stopped. Yoichi turned to its source and then found a teal haired girl now standing in Kasaisoru's place. It made him chuckle that she looked normal as of the moment, as if she was an average teenage girl. Nevertheless, it seemed as if her personality was still intact when she announced that they will depart as soon as River joins them and when she approached him, transferring her energy to him as promised. Once Kasaisoru had finished, Yoichi felt a remarkable sensation spreading through his body, energy flowing through his veins to the point that his power brimming right at his fingertips.

At this, Yoichi couldn't contain his delight which was evident with his unsteady smirk. He tried to remain rational and merely calmed himself down by continuing to consume his food as he patiently waited for the nightmare to arrive. Just then, a cluster of shadows formed in a certain spot in front of them and there appeared the nightmare, River. Although Yoichi was about to give a remark, it seemed that Wahyu had beat him to it. (@adabotcon) What's more was that he also expressed interest in Yoichi's food, which made the man shift closer to the tengu, with eyes sparkling in excitement.

"I see you have discovered the wonders of human food, Wahkyun! Which one would you like? To start off, I have bought some Taiyakis, a fish-shaped treat which have sweet fillings inside, Takoyakis, which are basically octopus balls, Yakisobas or fried noodles, Cotton candies, an airy, but sweet treat that looks like a coloured cloud! There's also many more, but personally, I'd like to recommend their Candy Apples, if you're going for something sweet, Grilled Squid if you're hungry as hell, Shaved Ice, if you're too hot, and Dangos, as a light snack! Ah, but still, you can pick which one seems appealing to you, Wahkyun! Don't be shy since I have two bags right here, after all. Ah, wait! Are we supposed to leave now? Well then, since I have a job to do, I'll be entrusting these bags to you, Wahkyun."

With that, Yoichi shoved the paper bags to Wahyu and shifted near Kasaisoru, "Ready when you are, Kasaisoru-sama." He said the smile on his face from earlier, never leaving his face.

Last edited by a moderator:

"You're a few seconds too late if you want to rant to Kasai about it- she just left I believe." Ren stated, recalling he hadn't felt her presence in awhile now. With gaze briefly flickering to the half conscious Haruko, he knew he needed to cut this short. Otherwise, the kitsune would risk the other falling unconscious in the next few minutes. From what he could see, he only had two options here- tell her to follow them or leave her be.

"Alright, look. I'll help you fix up the gown- or you know what, I'll get one of the twins to do it for you. They should be around here, anyways but you need to come with me. I have my hands a bit busy right now, and I can't leave him alone right now."

--

@Link Loftin / haha, just for now
@daniel reaver
"M-mhm" Annabel said quietly as she slowly started to her feet the blush still present on her face as she looke around then quickly moved forward and pushed her self into the guy to hide her self. This was the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to her, and that was saying some thing considering she was over a thousand years old. "W-where are we going?" She asked him quietly

tumblr_inline_ngl81s0CWW1t423jx.png

The kitsune must look pretty strange right now, considering he was supporting a half conscious man and talking to a partially undressed girl. At the abrupt push towards him, cerulean hues flickered over to the female questioningly. However, no questions were asked at that moment from Ren. "Inside the temple, since there's something there that I need to get." He answered, subtly moving his arm to offer some minor support to cover up the upper portion of the holes on her clothing.

--

@daniel reaver

tumblr_inline_ngl81s0CWW1t423jx.png

The kitsune must look pretty strange right now, considering he was supporting a half conscious man and talking to a partially undressed girl. At the abrupt push towards him, cerulean hues flickered over to the female questioningly. However, no questions were asked at that moment from Ren. "Inside the temple, since there's something there that I need to get." He answered, subtly moving his arm to offer some minor support to cover up the upper portion of the holes on her clothing.

--

@daniel reaver
Annabel- temple near entrance

Annabel nodded before looking out at the crowd then slowly taking the mans hand and pulling him towards the temple. "I-I have a room there so we can go there." She said to him while pulling on his hand with one of hers and doing her dear to cover her self up with the other. Now that the man had finally told her about her festival dress she finally started to feel the presence of the staring men as she walked by and remembered all the strange ways people had been talking to her today
@sleepingxdragon
@sleepingxdragon

Last edited:
tXq1bAE.jpg

Kasaisoru - TELEPORTED TO ... - Noruyama Complex​

Kasai glanced at Yoichi having ignored most of their bickering while they waited keeping an inner eye on other things. She gave the nod of affirmation to go ahead and transport them saying "To the Noruyama Complex please" She practically purred. The words of warning from River gave her smile a much more devious glint then suddenly they were encased in Yochi's magic and empowered as it was by Kasai they would vanish in the blink of an eye only to re appear moments later in the lobby room of some big fancy – shmancy sky scraper about half way up the 400 floor building.

What was most off about this room however – was the amount of guards stationed here, not only guards though, but also by the looks of it Priestly Monks as well. But inexperience coated their scent to Kasai and she'd been watching through Kaza all day while he Orchestrated this. This devious little plan to keep her away from him. Her very uncle. "There are 20 Military Grade Guards and 25 Priestly Monks of low level here… Family please let them see what they have started…" She purred stepping back her teenage form nothing but innocent in only looks. She was allowing the Yokai she'd brought to completely dispatch of those that were in the room while she herself gazed pink eyes out the window she leaned on.

"Early this morning" She started to explain as if no carnage were about to take place, or had already started to take place. She may as well explain the situation to her family while they did her bidding, if she had to she would tighten the grip on their debt's owed and a brilliant golden flare would color her gaze. "I decided to peek in on Dear ole uncle, and lookie what I found, all these nasty little low level Wanna-Be Priestly men assembling on my Uncles's Corporate Offices! Now I of course say to myself Kasai you Simply Must Rid your Uncle of these devious money mongering men!" She was giggling towards the end of her statement and it seemed what little version of sanity she had held earlier was slipping away as the devious child- like form she'd taken on was one of the very naughty soul's she'd consumed only a few years ago, her soul was still strong in the flavor of it's original personality and had a tendency to take over.

Things could get a bit strange for those around her, this girl had been named Miku and she'd killed her father in a deviant rage after trying to molest and kill a neighborhood body she just REALLY liked. Kasai had saved the little boy from the twisted teen and had granted the fucked up girl a pass from Hell, which surely was her spirits destination. Kasai took on the girl's sin and carried her and all spirits she consumed with her in this manner. But she digressed back to the moment. "So here we are River I'm sure these … excuses for Priests will fill your Diet, " She said lifting her hands, the blinds suddenly shuttered and she stepped forward twirled and clutched onto Isamu's shoulder "Not just yet you - my sweet" she said wrapping herself about his right shoulder her eyes bloody crimson in color now she called "Shinra make sure the family cleans this up and no harming the normal employees they cannot help their bosses ignorance…But the Priests and Military Thugs knew what they were signing up for… Or perhaps they did not." She giggled like a child then continued "Isamu and I will attend to Uncle this won't take long" She purred leaving them to do what they like here she peeled away from Isamu as the lights flickered off about her and she made her way towards his Office.

Delightfully and curiously the people within this level of office space were asleep! Overheated and over dehydrated they had passed out. Perhaps she should turn the heat down. After all she didn't want to cook Uncle Kaza before she could play with him a bit first. She had questions after all. Knocking on his door only once in a playful knicker knock she giggled as a shadowed form of one of her tails smashed the door in. Kaza screamed like a girl and his chair started to fall backwards as the guards at either side of the door dropped like bags of coal. But his chair righted itself and would force him to slide back into the seat as Kasai appeared behind and beside him. Bloody eyes level over his shoulder like some horrible night mare. "Hello Uncle" She said in such a sweet voice. "Why ever are these roaches scurrying about your business?"

Kaza looked ready to piss himself. He wasn't ready to die, he needed more time, he'd never been remembered "I have kept my part of the deal Though! I have !" Kasai sighed looking bored now. "You promised me I would be remembered! Its Not time!" Kasai purred as four shadowy tails writhed about his seat and one brushed his chin to look up at her. "Darling… I say when your debt is due, and this act was just down right naughty… Now who told you this would work against me your Most trusted companion for nearly 29 years?" She looked almost hurt standing back, pouting lip while the tails curled tighter and tighter about his chair.

"No Please! It was the Fūri Yokai he promised me wealth and and the Tanuki! Please no" Kasai snarled "The Furi…" Her tails recoiled away from Kaza and she stepped back her child like features melted away "Isamu please throw him out the window now" She said it almost as though she was sad. But she didn't have to say things twice Isamu hopefully would obey before she lost her temple completely. "Don't worry You'll be remembered" She said it almost as though she were sad.

But in truth her inner fox was snapping and snarling the Furi was a fucked up and devious Monkey Yokai who had tried to get her to wed him once before. Either that or it was one of his damned kin, which to be honest would be no better. Growling she fumed thinking silently why would another Yokai be coming to Osaka… "How did they know I was setting up shop here…"

TAGS | @adabotcon || @Link Loftin || @Zell || @Axel Rover || @Verdigris || @digiexpert || @sleepingxdragon || @Rikisya || @macaron || @Akashi || @Crow || @underpressure || @daniel reaver || @GlassTrinity

tXq1bAE.jpg

Kasaisoru - TELEPORTED TO ... - Noruyama Complex​

Kasai glanced at Yoichi having ignored most of their bickering while they waited keeping an inner eye on other things. She gave the nod of affirmation to go ahead and transport them saying "To the Noruyama Complex please" She practically purred. The words of warning from River gave her smile a much more devious glint then suddenly they were encased in Yochi's magic and empowered as it was by Kasai they would vanish in the blink of an eye only to re appear moments later in the lobby room of some big fancy – shmancy sky scraper about half way up the 400 floor building.

What was most off about this room however – was the amount of guards stationed here, not only guards though, but also by the looks of it Priestly Monks as well. But inexperience coated their scent to Kasai and she'd been watching through Kaza all day while he Orchestrated this. This devious little plan to keep her away from him. Her very uncle. "There are 20 Military Grade Guards and 25 Priestly Monks of low level here… Family please let them see what they have started…" She purred stepping back her teenage form nothing but innocent in only looks. She was allowing the Yokai she'd brought to completely dispatch of those that were in the room while she herself gazed pink eyes out the window she leaned on.

"Early this morning" She started to explain as if no carnage were about to take place, or had already started to take place. She may as well explain the situation to her family while they did her bidding, if she had to she would tighten the grip on their debt's owed and a brilliant golden flare would color her gaze. "I decided to peek in on Dear ole uncle, and lookie what I found, all these nasty little low level Wanna-Be Priestly men assembling on my Uncles's Corporate Offices! Now I of course say to myself Kasai you Simply Must Rid your Uncle of these devious money mongering men!" She was giggling towards the end of her statement and it seemed what little version of sanity she had held earlier was slipping away as the devious child- like form she'd taken on was one of the very naughty soul's she'd consumed only a few years ago, her soul was still strong in the flavor of it's original personality and had a tendency to take over.

Things could get a bit strange for those around her, this girl had been named Miku and she'd killed her father in a deviant rage after trying to molest and kill a neighborhood body she just REALLY liked. Kasai had saved the little boy from the twisted teen and had granted the fucked up girl a pass from Hell, which surely was her spirits destination. Kasai took on the girl's sin and carried her and all spirits she consumed with her in this manner. But she digressed back to the moment. "So here we are River I'm sure these … excuses for Priests will fill your Diet, " She said lifting her hands, the blinds suddenly shuttered and she stepped forward twirled and clutched onto Isamu's shoulder "Not just yet you - my sweet" she said wrapping herself about his right shoulder her eyes bloody crimson in color now she called "Shinra make sure the family cleans this up and no harming the normal employees they cannot help their bosses ignorance…But the Priests and Military Thugs knew what they were signing up for… Or perhaps they did not." She giggled like a child then continued "Isamu and I will attend to Uncle this won't take long" She purred leaving them to do what they like here she peeled away from Isamu as the lights flickered off about her and she made her way towards his Office.

Delightfully and curiously the people within this level of office space were asleep! Overheated and over dehydrated they had passed out. Perhaps she should turn the heat down. After all she didn't want to cook Uncle Kaza before she could play with him a bit first. She had questions after all. Knocking on his door only once in a playful knicker knock she giggled as a shadowed form of one of her tails smashed the door in. Kaza screamed like a girl and his chair started to fall backwards as the guards at either side of the door dropped like bags of coal. But his chair righted itself and would force him to slide back into the seat as Kasai appeared behind and beside him. Bloody eyes level over his shoulder like some horrible night mare. "Hello Uncle" She said in such a sweet voice. "Why ever are these roaches scurrying about your business?"

Kaza looked ready to piss himself. He wasn't ready to die, he needed more time, he'd never been remembered "I have kept my part of the deal Though! I have !" Kasai sighed looking bored now. "You promised me I would be remembered! Its Not time!" Kasai purred as four shadowy tails writhed about his seat and one brushed his chin to look up at her. "Darling… I say when your debt is due, and this act was just down right naughty… Now who told you this would work against me your Most trusted companion for nearly 29 years?" She looked almost hurt standing back, pouting lip while the tails curled tighter and tighter about his chair.

"No Please! It was the Fūri Yokai he promised me wealth and and the Tanuki! Please no" Kasai snarled "The Furi…" Her tails recoiled away from Kaza and she stepped back her child like features melted away "Isamu please throw him out the window now" She said it almost as though she was sad. But she didn't have to say things twice Isamu hopefully would obey before she lost her temple completely. "Don't worry You'll be remembered" She said it almost as though she were sad.

But in truth her inner fox was snapping and snarling the Furi was a fucked up and devious Monkey Yokai who had tried to get her to wed him once before. Either that or it was one of his damned kin, which to be honest would be no better. Growling she fumed thinking silently why would another Yokai be coming to Osaka… "How did they know I was setting up shop here…"

TAGS | @adabotcon || @Link Loftin || @Zell || @Axel Rover || @Verdigris || @digiexpert || @sleepingxdragon || @Rikisya || @macaron || @Akashi || @Crow || @underpressure || @daniel reaver || @GlassTrinity

River looked at kasia with a look of content before a mask appeared in one of his hands and he put it over his face. "They aren't the best but they will do for now." He said to her happy his mask was on so she wouldn't see his look of agravation. He hated the fact that she wanted him to feed on preasts, and low life ones at that. It pissed him off but what was he to do, try and argue with who is basically his 'master'? No way in hell he would do that. He nodded one more time before shadow slowly engulfed his body and he disappeared going to one of the lower floors where screams would suddenly come from for all to hear. Blood curdling fear flooded screams of men as he fed on them
@adabotcon
@Link Loftin @Axel Rover
@Verdigris @digiexpert @sleepingxdragon @Rikisya @macaron @Akashi
@Crow
@underpressure @GlassTrinity

• Bucket of Rainbows
bG4LiYG.png

Owari - TELEPORTED: Noruyama Complex

Her singular eye gazed upon the new surroundings of the Noruyama Complex. Where most would meet such a sudden change of vision with confusion, Owari simply took a breath in and regained composure, almost as if she had never lost it. She had realized the instant she was being summoned by the one she called 'Mistress'. Thankfully she was met with a quick explanation from her Mistress, her and the other Yokai that had been summoned to aid Kasaisoru in what appeared to be some sort of petty family squabble. Despite what things appeared, Owari recognized the task at hand and knew what was expected of her. She felt the only shame to be had at the moment was that her pray would be so... Feeble.

As soon as Kasaisoru had finished directing them, the one she called River had left to dispatch what enemies lied on the floors below them. Owari wondered what kind of person this servant of her Mistress was and as to what caused such an eager execution. She did not sense a blood lust from him... Then again maybe the boy was just eager to make a name for himself. Owari smiled and placed her left hand upon her cheek as she relished the thought of his youthful determination.

However, thoughts were fleeting and River seemed to of taken what little time there was for Owari to daydream with him. Several monks had tried to rush her, three in total. They seemed fresh out of apprenticeship. Maybe they thought they could take her if they tried all at once. Safety in numbers, or so the saying goes. The monk in front had wrapped his prayer beads around his hand and attempted to thrust his palm against her forehead. Owari raised her right hand and unfortunately for said monk, the pain from having a hole in his chest stopped him from getting close enough to even touch the yokai before him. The two monks behind him stopped in their tracks and watched as their brothers blood ran down an invisible blade. Black smoke erupted from thin air around the hole in the monk's chest and all the way down to Owari's extended hand. Once the smoke cleared, Owari's Naginata was revealed. The slender one eyed youth looked up, as if to suddenly realize what was going on. "Oh." She said in surprise. Owari smiled and closed her eye.

"I thought you were ready..."

Her slender fingers gripped the Naginata almost all the way towards the bottom, furthest from the blade. The dying monk didn't stand a chance of reaching her. She began to lift her weapon upward, and surprisingly the monk along with it. He was slowly being lifted up by what could only be described as an insane display of strength. To be able to lift a grown man up with only one hand, and from the end of her pole like weapon at that... The other monks were left in awe. The impaled priest did not stay hovering long. His own wait acted against him and he slid off of the curved edge of Owari's blade. A sudden sound of splattering blood, a dying scream, and a crescent arc of crimson as Owari's weapon swung into the air. There was a skilled display of twirling before the Naginata was switched to Owari's left hand, and it was then that the thud of one monk's lifeless body hit the floor. Owari looked down and watched as his prayer beads rolled across the floor, as if to escape from the pool of blood that was forming from the body. She smiled, looked up, and turned her attention to the pray in front of her.

"One down."

@adabotcon @Crow @Link Loftin @Axel Rover @Verdigris @digiexpert @sleepingxdragon @Rikisya @macaron @Akashi @underpressure @Kabyt @daniel reaver

Wahyu - Noruyama Complex

Wahyu took the treats with an air of one presented with a royal decree. He snapped out an octopus ball and ate it quickly. He'd been able to stuff his face with a couple more before they were transported. He spit the treat he'd had in his mouth out with a disgusted look as they appeared in the lobby. "Note to self," he said. "Food does not taste good during transport."

He placed the bag of food down on a chair and moved his staff in a bit of an arc. Slowly the air of the lobby began to move in strange patterns. "You know what would be cooler than monks?" he asked no one, "Ninjas. That would have been awesome." He laughed a little. A dark kind of chuckle. "Then again, I'd feel bad about killing them." His nails grew. "Monks just make want to gouge someone's eyes out." His wings unfurled and he shot off, seeming to appear from thin air in front of one of the priests.

Wahyu watched the man drop the beads even as his own nails reached into one of the eyes and tugged it out inelegantly. "Didn't see that coming did ya?" he asked over the sudden screams. He twisted his body in midair to dodge one of the military people who had come up behind him. As his feet touched the ground again Wahyu's Staff came apart and he was suddenly wielding two swords. They came together quickly and sliced the man's head off. "Wait your turn," he demanded of the corpse as he stepped over it. The tengu twisted his voice to sound like a computerized voice. "Your call is very important to us, a yokai will be with you shortly." He placed his two swords together again creating the staff. He spun it briefly in the air causing the currents to snap out to several of the monks who had surrounded him. Their heads and other body parts slowly fell off their bodies as the air sliced wickedly through them.

"Usually I'd say this is nothing personal," Wahyu muttered as he stepped out of the circle to check on everyone else. "But that would be a lie."

@Crow @Link Loftin @Axel Rover @Verdigris @digiexpert @sleepingxdragon @Rikisya @macaron @Akashi @underpressure @Kabyt @daniel reaver @GlassTrinity

Last edited:
Isamu - Noruyama Complex

The transportation happened so quickly that it made Isamu wonder exactly how long he had been staring at some guys in suits and some guys in what appeared to be outfits suited for monks. It took a few seconds for him to realize what was really going on. The other demons that came to Kaza's place of work were around him in this large lobby, so it was obvious what was going to happen next. What demon wouldn't attack a priest who could potentially end their tyranny on earth forever, casting them into the dark abyss? After Kasai explained to her family what was going on while acting a little insane, she ordered the deaths of the priests and guards. Isamu was about to unsheath his sword and instantly slice down the three priests just a few feet in front of him when Kasai stopped him, having other plans for the swordsman. While the others followed the boss's order, Isamu went with her to Kaza's office a few floors up from there. They decided to take the stairs, which was beneficial to Isamu because he was able to enjoy a few kills until the main event, with guards positioned near the entrance doors to the other floors from the stairs.

"Kaza, Kaza. I would feel bad for you if you were the least bit of competent. Too cheap to hire some priests that would have actually got the job done.I guess it only costed you your life though, right? Ha!" Isamu commented while laughing, wanting to get at least that off of his chest before Kasai began speaking to the stupid man. Afterwards, the swordsman was order to throw Kaza out of the window. "Not my style, but I guess, if it is what you want boss," Isamu smiled widely as he ran towards Kaza with full speed, jumping on top of his desk and kicking him square in the face, the force of the kickpushing the man out of his seat and through the window behind him, falling for more than 200 floors. The only thing left of his body was a pool of blood, Isamu guessed.

@Kabyt

image.jpg
River-noryua complex

River had appeared a couple floors below where they had appeared in the middle of a group of guards. "Hello." He whispered when he appeared his eyes turning a pitch black as the men turned to shoot him before he dissapered again making them shoot each other then fall dead as he appeared again next to them. "Insolent humans." River said in a cold tone to him self before hearing shouts coming towards him. It was a priest who obviously didnt pay attention concidering he had a cross in his hand and was running towards river shouting. "Be gone demon!!" River just smiled a little before launching at the preist grabbing him by the neck and lifting him up then just staring at hi then at the cross still in his hand. "Insolent fool. You really thought a stupid peace of wood could make me leave?" He asked the priest in a dark and sinister voice before a tendril of shadow came out of a wall next to them and grabbed the cross then consumed it before it appeared in rivers free hand. "Want it back?" River asked loving how much fear this lowly preist was giving off as the Preist nodded hesitantly. "Ok then. Here!!" River said the last part as he slammed the cross into the mans face embedding it there as the darkness that had corrupted the cross flooded Ito the man making him scream a blood curling scream as river let him go dropping him to his knees as his face turned pale and his veins tuned black fro corruption while the mans eyes turned black like rivers. "I will feast on all of you like the food you are." River said as he watched a mixture of guards and priests run down the hall towards him a small smile growing under his mask as the shadows grew and darkened the hall and he dissapered into them ready for the fun that would come next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axel Rover
Kirasuki Akota -> Noruyama Complex

The transportation was unbelievably quick and smooth, and he didn't even have to change places. He was confused though, at how quickly they had changed locations. Needless to say, it was seamless to all but his mind. He blinked a few times, and looked around. The swift actions and confrontations had by the others was confusing, given that he was just a pup, now faced with a new family of his fighting for a reason he didn't quite get. He sighed, due to not having much time to think. It might've been explained, but he wasn't paying attention.

Faced with but two priests, he didn't see a need to kill. That, or he ignored it. Akota ran forward, proceeding to clothesline both to the ground. He then offered a kick to the head of each, just enough to knock them out. He sighed, and looked around. That was all that came for him, and he was left waiting patiently for the others to finish up. Killing was a weird request to him, and he just sat there in anticipation of Kasai coming back. He had no control over it, his bushy tail started to wag a bit.

@Crow @Link Loftin @Axel Rover @Verdigris @digiexpert @sleepingxdragon @Rikisya @macaron @Akashi @underpressure @Kabyt@daniel reaver @GlassTrinity

• Love

tumblr_inline_mvbovrL3J31rshr70.jpg

Yoichi Yamada
Seishin Hikari Temple → Noruyama Complex | Observing, Eating
Akkun | Kasaisoru-sama | Isa-chan | Wahkyun | River-kun | Shin-san | Owa-nyan

Upon hearing his master's orders, Yoichi immediately complied with her request, and so after putting all of his colleagues under his view, the man used his ability which teleported them into Noruyama within a blink of an eye. Seeing the astonished faces of his colleagues after the teleportation only made Yoichi snicker in amusement, with some as an exception, as they seemed to be too focused on obeying Kasai's orders.

That is, eliminating the pieces of trash that were scurrying around the complex.

Unlike the others who were going all out in delivering death to the priests and thugs, Yoichi on the other hand, was merely seated on the stairway rail, eating snacks that were left from the bag that Wahyu had placed on the side.

[color=#9932CC ]"Wah, you all look so cool, my friends."[/color] (@daniel reaver | @GlassTrinity | @adabotcon) Yoichi commented with a smile, as he merely observed the scene play out on its own. At the corner of his eye, however, Yoichi saw a certain inugami avoiding any possible contact with the enemy. At most, he was only able to knock two priests out before quietly waiting in a corner. The man decided to approach him, handing out a stick of cotton candy to him. [color=#9932CC ]"Would you like to have some while you wait, Akkun?"[/color] Yoichi asked with a smile. (@underpressure)

• Love
TJ9XTYx.png

Shinra Yahani
Yakyoku Hakumei
[Noruyama Complex]

Once they were all teleported, Shinra could clearly see the amped up security to prevent them from getting inside, or rather, meet this uncle of the woman he served. However, that was only fruitful for him and the rest, especially Kasaisoru. Her reaction to it all was wonderful. Such an interesting person, who can change so fast whenever it would be required of her. 'Interesting..' He thought to himself. Once both Isamu and Kasai took their leave as the rest stayed behind, he bowed respectfully in regards to the request made by Kasaisoru.

"As you wish, Kasai-sama. I'll make sure no ordinary human will get harmed in this... Massacre-to-happen." Tilting his head slightly upwards, his eyes were gazing at the back of Kasaisoru and Isamu. Once they left to deal with this uncle, the rest who remained behind started to clear the place out. Getting rid of the monks and whoever that was there to protect Kaz.

As the slaughtering started to occur, as the blood splashed on the ground, Shinra just walking down the path as he approached the area up ahead, or more precisely, the uncle's domain. However, no monk got close enough to attack him. They already had enough on their plate with the rest. There wasn't even any need for him to do anything but watch and observe.

He stopped in his tracks and waited for the playtime to be over, and for Kasaisoru and Isamu to return.

@Kabyt @Axel Rover @Verdigris @adabotcon @underpressure @GlassTrinity @daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.