The Map & Compass [Steampunk/Fantasy RP]

How should the story start?

• Start off in the prison ship in the present day.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Start in the past to build character relationships in a brief prologue, before timeskipping.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this is amazingly put together >.> I really like the aesthetic of the world and magic. Just to make sure though, is this a Sequel RP to something you've done in the past? Saw the "Tome 2" thing and wondered. Was figuring that might be backup source material if I wanted to get more into the world. Er, btw, were you thinking of a particular RPer cap? If you'd like to keep players to a certain amount, that's cool. If not, I'm totally interested ^^
It's in the same world as an RP I did a year back, but it's a sequel the same way final fantasy games are sequels. It's almost completely unrelated, and you absolutely don't need to know anything about the first one. :) I'm not sure about having a cap yet, but we're definitely still accepting.

Oh - I'm sorry! I didn't realize that sign ups were even posted - I didn't see a link!
I'm taking a look now.

Reactions: Sketching101
Hi! I could possibly be interested, but I totally understand if there's already too many people. I wouldn't want to cause the numbers to get out of hand.

Reactions: Sketching101
Hi! I could possibly be interested, but I totally understand if there's already too many people. I wouldn't want to cause the numbers to get out of hand.
Hi! We're still open for the time being! If you want to join the Discord until you have your character ready, feel free to do so ^^
Also, I should bump this link again: Sign-Ups Page

Reactions: Duchess
Hi! We're still open for the time being! If you want to join the Discord until you have your character ready, feel free to do so ^^
Also, I should bump this link again: Sign-Ups Page

Okay! Lit, I'll try to have my character up tonight or tomorrow. (:

The RP is now closed for those who have not already expressed interest, and are working on their CS since before this post. It might open up later on.