The Mansion Down on First Street First Street Reboot (SIGN UPS/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can post now.

BOY.jpeg Name : Lairen Kyrenei

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: Half-Demon

History: Lairen was brought into this world by a demon mother and human father. However, his father abandoned him and his mother after finding out he was a half monster. Later, his mother married had a child with another demon man, giving birth to a full-blooded girl. His new little sister was favored by their father, leaving him bitter towards her. Lairen's father abused him endlessly, leaving him with a back full of countless scars. The only one to show him love was his sister, whom he grew to adore and care for. Now that they were on good terns, their father began tp abuse them both. The two had taken enough and ran away together, taking refuge in the mansion.

Personality: Lairen is a bit cut off from the world. He makes it obvious when he doesn't want to hear or talk about something. However, he's very kind and gentle, especially to his sister. He's very easily angered, especially when violence is involved.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
White.jpeg
Name : Syrin Kyrenei

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: Full Demon

History: She was born after Lairen and was favored by her father. Many times, her father told her that her brother was a disgusting abomination, but she in love with him (in a sibling sort of way). She would sneak peeks at him and tend to his wounds when father hit him. Soon he opened himself up to her and she immediately became attached. The two left their home and took refuge in the mansion.

Personality: Syrin is very gentle and not one quick to judge. She is open and easy to get along with because of her hatred for causing trouble. Anger is rare for her, but she gets mad once every so often.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Both accepted. You can start posting.

I'm sooo sorry my thing didn't even notify me when you put the thread up ...I'll post now

Last edited by a moderator:
latest
::.Name.::
"M-My name is Ayame Koizumi.."
::.Gender.::
"G-Girl"
::.Age.::
"I-I'm...s-sixteen."
::.Sexuality.::
"I'm h-heterosexual"
::.Personality.::
She is extremely shy and just as quiet. She's the type of girl you never notice, but will always remember once you talk to her.
::.History.::
"...I-I'm sorry..." Get to know her. Then she might spill.
::.Race.::
"A-Angel..."

Where is everyone?

Good question. :/

You can post again.

I'm sorry. I don't think this this is active anymore.

Oh, well it did appear at the top of the forum, so I thought it was. Hmmm, oh well, guess I can save my character to my blog so she doesn't go to waste.

Okay. Good luck in future rps!

Status
Not open for further replies.