The Mansion Down on First Street First Street Reboot (SIGN UPS/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Hex

Sith Lord
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
"Welcome to the Mansion down on First street. My name is Andrew, the owner of this place." He looks to be the tender age of 16, looking a little short, with short, messy black hair and bright brown eyes. "Come in. This is a place where all is welcome." He gestures you to come inside, there you meet a whole variety and assortment of other teens. A happy family, one might say. "Will you be staying?"

The maple woods mansion. Is a place where teens can come and feel accepted from the harsh and cruel place we call Society. Everyone here has their own story, so don't be shy. Anthropomorphic, aliens, ghosts, humans, goblins, elves, homosexuals, heterosexuals, transexuals, pansexuals, everyone is accepted and there's always something new to discover within these walls.
You can make your own form. Just as long as you have:
Age (14-19).
Gender.
Sexuality.
Race.
History.
Looks (describing them or have a picture. Anime or real life both is okay.).
Personality.

Rules
1. Please follow the rules of Iwaku.
2. Please keep in mind that this isn't an 18+ RP.
3. Create your characters however you want it. Be creative! :)
4. This is not mandatory, but if you can, please post at least 2 lines. I completely understand that everyone has writers block. So do your best :)
5. I'm a really new to this site. So, I appreciate some help, if I get somethings wrong. I'm also always open for suggestions and questions, so don't hesitate to ask
6. Please be sure your character is a humanoid.
7. Drama. Is encouraged in the RP. Please don't argue when OOC.
8. Please do not god mode, or any perfect characters. Controlling another person's character is not okay either.
9. Don't leave anyone behind. It's not nice.
10. Please do not post until I have accepted your character.
11. No killing off characters. Please.
12. If you are inactive for one week, your character WILL be erased from the RP. If you would like to come back, you may resend your form. But your character will have to start all over. Thank you.
13. Thank you for your time and consideration. Also. If I post anymore rules, I'll notify you all. Have a wonder bar time here. :)))))))))))))
14. If you are not a committed person, please do not sign up.

Characters:
Himiko "Kiko" Harrison/Female/pansexual/Sixteen
Kuro/Male/Asexual/Fourteen
Varina/Female/Pansexual/Eighteen
Lairen Kyrenei/Male/Heterosexual/Eighteen
Syrin Kyrenei/Female/Heterosexual/Sixteen
Andrew Oakjeda/Male/Homosexual/Sixteen
Ayame Koizumi/Female/Heterosexual/Sixteen

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Name: Himiko "Kiko" Harrison
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Half Human Half Cat (Neko)
Personality: Kiko is a very intelligent and independent person,though she can be sweet and nice when she's put in a bad mood or angered, she could be your worst nightmare. Though she's a very loyal friend and cares about people close to her.
History:Coming from a religious household Kiko has always been looked down upon, and sometimes she was called satan's daughter cause she was born with cat ears and a tail. But when she told her adoptive mother and father that she was pansexual they had it with her bring down their religious reputation and she was kicked out when she was 14. Roaming around the streets with nothing to do most of the time, Kiko sometimes stole to keep herself fed and even snuck into peoples homes and took food she saw they didn't need. When she had heard of the Maple Woods Mansion from some other kids that lived on the streets she made it her priority to be accepted in a stable home finally by going to the mansion.

Looks: Neko Form (picture 1)
Cat form (picture 2)download (20).jpg gingercatanime.jpg

Accepted. Welcome :))

I'm excited about this.

As well am I but one question....do you have a character or are you playing as Andrew? (This may be obvious to everyone else but I embrace my dumb moments)

You are not dumb :) yes. I'll be playing as Andrew.

Okay. If you have any questions, just ask! :D

Guess I'll just repost my bio from the first one since I can't think of anyone else to use.

Name: Kuro

Age: Depends on which definition you use. Member of Kuro's race are "born" at a certain age, and remain there for the rest of their lives. Their minds can develop at startlingly different rates from there. Kuro is physically 14 and mentally 17, but has only existed for three years.

Sexuality: Asexual (and aromantic, by virtue of his race)

Race: In the universe he originally hails from, a small pocket dimension known as Zeta, Kuro is known as a "spirit." He's a different sort of being than your traditional ghost or other lost-soul type: Zetan spirits are born from the raw energy released from the soul when someone dies. The birth of a spirit generally requires about a dozen beings (all sentient enough to, for example, use tools) to die near-simultaneously within a reasonable distance of each other, and as such, spirits are relatively rare. They are biologically immortal, but they can be killed.

A spirit's physical appearance is determined by the souls that combined to form it. Most have a humanoid appearance, solely because the majority of Zetan beings are humanoid in proportion, but distinctly animalistic traits and behaviors are not unheard of. They cannot bleed, dream, age, taste food or drink, or feel romantic attraction. They do need to eat, drink, and sleep to keep their bodies running properly, but they derive no enjoyment from these things. Because their bodies are made entirely of energy, they can all easily pass through solid matter, and many can possess other beings, levitate slightly, or move objects with telekinesis. However, specific elemental powers rarely show themselves.

Though spirits do not feel love, they are deeply inclined to select one person and one person only (of any race) to trust without question, and then push everyone else away. This person is typically referred to simply as the spirit's "trusted." It is said that spirits who meet their end are claimed by the bleak, empty world of Danketsu, where they will only find true happiness if they manage to synchronize their death with that of their trusted.

History: Kuro was ejected from his home universe approximately three months after his "birth." It was an accident involving a mosh pit, a drunk mage, and a complex spell involving powerful spatial magic. Though he stumbled into life with a loose grasp of reality already prepared in his memory, he was only just beginning to feel comfortable when the accident happened. He had just begun a musical career in the hometown of many of the souls that compose his body, working as the lead singer in an up-and-coming rock band known as Haunting Hour. The accident disoriented him all over again, forcing him to start anew in this new world while hiding his appearance however he could. He often uses his powers of phasing through solids and possession of others to disguise himself or slip into the life of another, then walk away with the supplies he needs to get by.

Kuro was considering selecting another member of Haunting Hour to become his trusted, but the accident cut that wish short. The role of trusted is still one that he needs filled.

Looks: Though many of the souls that formed him were human in life, Kuro is clearly alien to anyone who gives him more than a passing glance. His form is mostly human -- short and incredibly thin, to the point of looking very unhealthy, with pale skin and scruffy black hair -- but a thick, black-scaled reptilian tail drags behind him, a sign of the somewhat exotic edge of the population that were killed to form him. Like all spirits, his body is slightly translucent -- enough to let light pass through, often giving him an otherworldly glow, but not enough to see clearly through -- and his eyes lack irises, simply black holes floating in otherwise blank orbs.

Personality: Kuro is a fairly laid back boy, shrugging off responsibilities whenever he gets the chance unless his personal interest is at stake. He speaks and moves slowly, deliberately, considering every word and action before it leaves his brain. He fears what will happen if someone in this strange magic-less world sees him in his true form, and by virtue of his race, he trusts no one, despite any facades to the contrary. Kuro loves music, particularly heavy dubstep and its related genres, and considers himself a talented singer.

Age: She is the tender age of eighteen, or at least she appears to be. Her race ages much slower than a human would.

Sexuality: In her kingdom, it is accepted to love whoever is pleased. Varina is unsure of what type of person she loves though.

Race: On our hands here ladies and gentlemen is a mermaid.

History: Varina is the youngest sister of the current queen of the pacific ocean. The kingdom she was born into is one of lovely mermaids. It is a great kingdom that is quite hidden from humanity. Varina's sister is a very nice ruler. She lets any mermaid in her domain permission onto land as long as they hide their tail. Varina's species of mermaid cannot grow legs on land, so she has to hide her tail. She does this by wearing a floor length skirt that covers it completely. Because she can't walk, she has a wheel chair that she uses to get around. Her arms are quite strong from hauling herself around everywhere. Varina likes to come onto land so that she can study the world. One of her dreams is to be able to visit all of the different oceans and bodies of water in the world and be able to meet all kinds of mermaids. Varina is very careful on land. Her mother is no longer alive because she was found out by a human while on land and then no one ever saw her again. Varina and her family were very sorrowful for many years because of this. The king was so sorrowful of this, that he stepped down from his position. Varina's mother only had daughters, so a mermaid queen was put into power. Varina's sister is not afraid of humans and does not feel the need to tighten the rules just because of one incident.

Personality: Varina looks exactly how she is expected. Under the water she is a free spirit. She is graceful and loves to adventure. She has no fears in her underwater world. However, on land she tends to be very nervous. Around ones with land legs she is quiet, polite, but also incredibly distant and fearful. She is very afraid of all creatures while she is on land.
Mishima.Kurone.full.1678907.jpg

You are both accepted.

We'll start when more male characters join.

If no one else joins in a couple days, someone poke me and I might make another one myself. :o

Sorry about this guys. We'll start tomorrow.

Reactions: Lyra Meiko
anime+boy+3.jpg

::.Name.::
"My name is Andrew Oakjeda. Nice to meet you."
::.Gender.::
"I'm a male."
::.Age.::
"I guess you can say. Sixteen."
::.Sexuality.::
"I'm homosexual."
::.Personality.::
He's the happy go lucky type person, he always has a smile on his face. He may seem ditzy, random, happy, but his exterior hides so much more. He's like a puzzle, you have to put the pieces together.
::.History.::
"Sorry, that, is something I can't tell you..." Get to know him. Then he might just tell
::.Race.::
"I'm a Warlock."

Last edited by a moderator:
The rp is up!

Is this still open? And if so, may I have 2 characters (siblings)?

(I'm gonna reopen this. Since no one is posting. You may have two characters. It's fine.)

Whoa jeez, I had no idea the RP was up. Didn't see it for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.