The Mansion Down On First Street (CLOSED/OOC)

Lol thanks! Now I won't feel like a total idiot for having to google the diff. every time I use it xD Now I'm curious (I think this will be the last question until I get another braingasm), is there a possibility of a spirit being unable to escape its vessel? Or a way for it to be trapped/captured (not that I'm planning anything~).
Hahaha, feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Helps me develop the race as a whole. If there's any magical means of keeping a spirit trapped, they don't exist in Zeta, so if you unleashed them on Kuro he'd be surprised to say the least. You could also place him in a situation where escaping means certain death.

You guys can continue. We only have Faneru that hasn't posted yet.

Hahaha, feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Helps me develop the race as a whole. If there's any magical means of keeping a spirit trapped, they don't exist in Zeta, so if you unleashed them on Kuro he'd be surprised to say the least. You could also place him in a situation where escaping means certain death.
OOH well then I've got something in mind ^^

You guys can continue. We only have Faneru that hasn't posted yet.
Ah alright, I'm just waiting on HipsterOwl to make her post then I'll come in with my mine ^^

I'm scared. XD

I hope you don't mind the interaction Lyra, if you wish, I can easily edit that last part. Sorry about not contacting you about it, I kind of froze near the end of my post realizing that >.<"
No no! I was actually really happy when I saw that! I love it when people start interactions with my characters! I actually think it's really cute too, because she is a mermaid from water and I assume that your character has some sort of electrical wiring? If not, correct me, but it's kind of funny since technology tends to not do well around water.

No no! I was actually really happy when I saw that! I love it when people start interactions with my characters! I actually think it's really cute too, because she is a mermaid from water and I assume that your character has some sort of electrical wiring? If not, correct me, but it's kind of funny since technology tends to not do well around water.

Yes, he has wiring underneath his two layers, one the skin, which is actually mostly natural, and a layer of nonelectric metal underneath the skin substituting flesh of some sorts. So, whilst he won't get electrocuted touching Lyra at all, he is naturally a bit wary and whatnot xD. But, yeah, I like em' together, contrasting heavily and whatnot :>

Yes, he has wiring underneath his two layers, one the skin, which is actually mostly natural, and a layer of nonelectric metal underneath the skin substituting flesh of some sorts. So, whilst he won't get electrocuted touching Lyra at all, he is naturally a bit wary and whatnot xD. But, yeah, I like em' together, contrasting heavily and whatnot :>
A new OTP has been born. Congratulations. :))) lol

• Love
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Oh, derp, I didn't realize we we're continuing to post and whatnot, muh bad!

Working on reply guises~

Ah right right, that makes sense! I really like how different they are too.

So although it won't be a problem if he touches her, I assume he wouldn't be able to actually go into water completely?

Ah right right, that makes sense! I really like how different they are too.
So although it won't be a problem if he touches her, I assume he wouldn't be able to actually go into water completely?
Correct, because even though he has all that plating and whatnot, there are still openings through the ears, eyes, etc. etc. that could have water slip by and get into the wiring, thus frying him! His exoskeleton, whilst pretty damn good for a first humanoid, sentient robot, still has some flaws.

Sorry for the shortness on the response, got distracted yesterday, still working on it

Finally posted! Sorry for slowness, I think this week has kinda been busy for everybody lol.

Finally posted! Sorry for slowness, I think this week has kinda been busy for everybody lol.
Ah, I saw! I hope you didn't feel rushed, but I really did enjoy your post! I found myself giggling and embarrassed myself as I read Night's dialogue! It was just so perfect!

So, a robot and a mermaid. One is crippled on the land and the other would fry in water! It's just so horribly perfect! I'm probably going to end up drawing them, because I'm in love with the idea of a water being and an AI trying to be friends.

Ahaha, thanks! I'm not gonna lie, I feel like I'm going to have a loot of fun with Night's dialogue. Awkward robotic humans that know nothing of societal stuff is shockingly really funny and cute~

That would be pretty awesome! I have, like, no artistic skills at all. This is pretty much what I'm good at, so yeah, that sounds awesome~!

Ahaha, thanks! I'm not gonna lie, I feel like I'm going to have a loot of fun with Night's dialogue. Awkward robotic humans that know nothing of societal stuff is shockingly really funny and cute~
That would be pretty awesome! I have, like, no artistic skills at all. This is pretty much what I'm good at, so yeah, that sounds awesome~!
Oh yeah, it will be super cute. I'll color it and scan it and everything.

His dialogue seemed like a lot of fun to write! Each line really was super funny and cute at the same time!

I'm a little tired now, so I'm going to log off for now but I'll be sure to post something tomorrow!

Loving the post Lyra, though, I'm kinda worried for this RP...

Anybody else out there?

• Thank You
I'm waiting for the vampire siblings to do something...

I'm here. I'm going to add a new rule up. So. Please go through them.

Where did you guys go?