The Mansion Down On First Street (CLOSED/OOC)

Ah, no it wasn't flubber. Varina knows flubber, she's a mermaid, and she didn't think your post had anything flubber related! xD
Well I can't argue with a mermaid about her flubber knowledge and neither can Marshall since he grew up with rivers of lava all his life ;p (Unfortunately, Lava is flubberless xP) So this mansion is located on 'first street' and is semi near the ocean I assume since wheelchairing there would be quite a trip if it was several miles.

Well I can't argue with a mermaid about her flubber knowledge and neither can Marshall since he grew up with rivers of lava all his life ;p (Unfortunately, Lava is flubberless xP) So this mansion is located on 'first street' and is semi near the ocean I assume since wheelchairing there would be quite a trip if it was several miles.

Oh yes, it is quite the trip for Varina. She will eventually get there, her arms sore but soon to be filled with paper filled dreams! Iwould not say that it is terribly far from the ocean. She will be able to get there in under and hour, but it will still take a bit.

Oh yes, it is quite the trip for Varina. She will eventually get there, her arms sore but soon to be filled with paper filled dreams! Iwould not say that it is terribly far from the ocean. She will be able to get there in under and hour, but it will still take a bit.
With the Blood Stone Portal (you can just tell how far fetched I went with that idea xD) we could probably just teleport to the mansion but then again getting there is only half of the fun ;p At the same time I don't want to keep the warlock waiting (and those dimension doors aren't getting any older either xP). I'm literally going to be waiting all night for my sis to get through the portal though so guitar solo here I come~ ;p

Hello Hello ^.^ If I need to clarify or something let me know ^.^

2hphytj.jpg

"Remember the past and the dead will always be with you "

Basic:
Full Name: Kaito (No last name)
Nickname: N/A (You can give him one if you want)
Date of Birth: ?
Tattoos: They appear when he feels threatened or is fighting.
Power: One of his powers is to shift into a wolf and make his ears and tail disappear,but he only does that when absolutely necessary.
Weakness: He's weak to a lot of things humans are.He isn't exactly made of steel.
Appearance: Kaito is an average height and weight for 16 year olds.He has black hair that goes with his wolf tail and ears.His eyes are blue and he has tan skin.

Personality Overview:
Kaito is quiet and understanding,but harsh and cold when need be.He is quick on his feet in most places.He doesn't really understand some concepts because he's been living on his own for a while in a forest.Once you have Kaito as a friend,you have a protective,understanding,and caring buddy.
Inner Personality: Pretty timid around strangers.He is very analytical and always suspicious.Don't be offended though,he just trying to figure you out.
Motivations: Um…living?
Disposition: Weary but caring
Positive Personality Traits: Caring,understanding,quiet,and protective
Negative Personality Traits: Suspicious,shy,and a little violent at times
Fashion Sense:

Usual Clothes: Just comfy clothes. He doesn't really hide his tail and ears but if he needs to he just puts on a hat.
Jewelry: Arm bands,a anklet(on his right ankle),and a necklace with an eagle feather.
Favorites, habits, likes and dislikes:

Likes: Strong people,running through the forest,and his friends
Dislikes: Tight spaces and haughty people
Favorite Foods: Ummm food?
Favorite Drinks: …
Favorite Colors: Yellow
Hobbies: He's a natural born hunter,so he can run and hunt. Not much else seeing how he really has been living under a rock.
History:
Kaito doesn't remember his family much. He has been living on his own for a majority of his life,but is a quick learner and has grasped how to speak,read,and write in two weeks. He's a forest dweller but was forced into the human world when people began to destroy his home.He fought back for a long time,but was eventually subdued and forced to leave.
Relationships:

Family and relationship:
Family: Can't remember if he has any
Friends: …
Sexual orientation: …

Other:
Weapon master: Kaito is the best weapon master,although his loves his bow.
His wolf form: His wolf form his black with blue eyes.He's about as big as a normal wolf,maybe even smaller.He can't speak in this form.
Art by: PrinceOfRedroses Deviantart

Accepted. You may begin at anytime :)

I hope you don't mind the interaction Lyra, if you wish, I can easily edit that last part. Sorry about not contacting you about it, I kind of froze near the end of my post realizing that >.<"

Reactions: Lyra Meiko
I'm also curious, since Kuro is technically 'immortal' how CAN he be killed?
Pretty much anything that isn't physically wounding him. Fire, drowning, magical blasts, that sort of thing. He's only biologically immortal, meaning that if nothing kills him, he will live forever.

Also I'm gonna go check out the IC thread now. :P

Pretty much anything that isn't physically wounding him. Fire, drowning, magical blasts, that sort of thing. He's only biologically immortal, meaning that if nothing kills him, he will live forever.
Also I'm gonna go check out the IC thread now. :P
Ah got it~ Anything he's magically immune to then considering he's a spirit?

Lol alright, I got in a good wall of text in there for you to read (right about now xP) so good luck.

Nah. Actually, since his body is composed of energy, he's quite vulnerable to many kinds of magic. You just can't through a punch at him since it'll go right through. XP

Nah. Actually, since his body is composed of energy, he's quite vulnerable to many kinds of magic. You just can't through a punch at him since it'll go right through. XP
WHOA alright I just got a brain spasm! What would happen to Kuro IF the vessel he is using happens to be injured or killed. Will that affect (effect, I seriously forgot the diff.) him in anyway??

Last edited:
I was thinking about this RP, and I'm just kinda throwing this out in the blue for open discussion...

Should we consider a posting order of some sorts or nah? I'm not a fan of them myself, but I personally follow the personal rule of posting after 3 or 4 other people have posted. That always usually seems to work, just to ensure some people don't get too far left behind.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
I believe the 3-4 post rule will suffice.

I was thinking about this RP, and I'm just kinda throwing this out in the blue for open discussion...
Should we consider a posting order of some sorts or nah? I'm not a fan of them myself, but I personally follow the personal rule of posting after 3 or 4 other people have posted. That always usually seems to work, just to ensure some people don't get too far left behind.
I'm up for it! I'm impartial to order systems but what I dislike even more is a fast paced RP where everyone is posting all at once and I literally can't get a sentence in without having to change it to fit someone elses incoming wall of text - -;; So I second that.

So basically, you have to wait three or four posts after you posted your post to post another one. Does that make sense?

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
WHOA alright I just got a brain spasm! What would happen to Kuro IF the vessel he is using happens to be injured or killed. Will that affect (effect, I serious forgot the diff.) him in anyway??
Hmm! I never thought about that, actually. Let's see. Since Kuro is currently in complete control of the body, any injuries would cause him a great deal of pain! The two souls also share in the senses, so the host would be able to feel it as well. When Kuro possesses someone, he is connected to the host's body, so if the host were to be killed, Kuro would die as well. Any smart spirit would recognize that their host is about to die and get the hell out of there before then, of course.

(By the way, affect is a verb, and effect is a noun. You had it right. :3)

I'm up for it! I'm impartial to order systems but what I dislike even more is a fast paced RP where everyone is posting all at once and I literally can't get a sentence in without having to change it to fit someone elses incoming wall of text - -;; So I second that.
Eugh, yeah, same.

I dislike fast paced RPs too. It's a pain having to change what you put every time.

So basically, you have to wait three or four posts after you posted your post to post another one. Does that make sense?
Ah yea thanks I got it now ^^ *you have to wait four posts after you posted your post to post another one* I think you just created a tongue tie there xD

Hmm! I never thought about that, actually. Let's see. Since Kuro is currently in complete control of the body, any injuries would cause him a great deal of pain! The two souls also share in the senses, so the host would be able to feel it as well. When Kuro possesses someone, he is connected to the host's body, so if the host were to be killed, Kuro would die as well. Any smart spirit would recognize that their host is about to die and get the hell out of there before then, of course.
(By the way, affect is a verb, and effect is a noun. You had it right. :3)
Eugh, yeah, same.
Lol thanks! Now I won't feel like a total idiot for having to google the diff. every time I use it xD Now I'm curious (I think this will be the last question until I get another braingasm), is there a possibility of a spirit being unable to escape its vessel? Or a way for it to be trapped/captured (not that I'm planning anything~).

I dislike fast paced RPs too. It's a pain having to change what you put every time.
Alright two people that understand my pain. I try not to get involved with RP's that move so fast that if you don't check in every hour you would have no sense of what's going on. Usually happens when an RP has a surplus of people and the irritating one-three liners =_= (I don't mind really but if all I see is those type of posts repeated over and over again by only two characters taking up three pages in the last 10 minutes, yea I'm gonna mind. A lot.)

There are a few people who haven't posted yet. We should wait till everyone has at least posted once before we continue. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
There are a few people who haven't posted yet. We should wait till everyone has at least posted once before we continue. :)
Sure thing ^^ I've been neglecting my unfinished character post somewhere over (the rainbow) in another RP ;p So I'll get to work on that and keep up with the awaited RP posts later.