The Mansion Down On First Street (CLOSED/OOC)

You guys may start.

Ah alright~ Since she has also grown up in pacific waters, is there a problem with reaaally salty water intake? (lol yea I'm getting way too into this xD)
Great! I'll be making my first post after my 'sister' gets her chara up.
No no! I'm actually glad that you're asking me these questions because it's making me put more thought into the lore of my character! Well sense the levels of saltiness of the pacific varies, I would assume that her need for salt would be more like a seasonal craving, if that makes any sense? Like some days she will want her water more salty than other days?

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
"Haven't you ever learned to not ask a girl her age?"

Sexuality:
BiSEXY and loving it!

Race:
Vampire/Demon

History:
As the elder sister (by a minute and a half), Marceline follows his little bro into his misadventures without complaint (I didn't say she was a responsible older sister did I?). She takes good (enough) care of him that he comes out (mostly) unscathed. She even agreed to one of his latest 'brilliant' plans: Portal to the mortal world to have some fun.

Looks:​
Marceline.Abadeer.full.1236893.jpg
adventure_time_marceline_the_vampire_queen_by_invader_celes-d57ei6t.jpg

Personality:
Marceline is described as a wild rocker girl. Centuries of wandering different dimensions have made her a fearless daredevil. She is a lover of all things exotic and still travels across the dimension portals often. She has a mischievous personality and is rarely intimidated. She's a trickster by heart and loves to mess with others heads like her little bro. Another thing they have in common is their love for music. As opposed to Marshall, Marceline carries around a bass guitar.
*BONUS BONUS*
~Family Pics of Marshall and Marceline~
Adventure.Time.full.1237972.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1100327.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1574540.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1515981.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1477470.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1463603.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1366237.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1296803.jpg

• Love
No no! I'm actually glad that you're asking me these questions because it's making me put more thought into the lore of my character! Well sense the levels of saltiness of the pacific varies, I would assume that her need for salt would be more like a seasonal craving, if that makes any sense? Like some days she will want her water more salty than other days?
Oh lol kinda like the new 'flavoured' water xD Some days grapefruit taste good but then you suddenly want a squirt of strawberry ;p (that weird comparison though ^^;). Looking forward to interacting with your chara~! :D AH almost forgot to ask but does she also have special manipulation of water? Being a 'creature of the sea'~

"Haven't you ever learned to not ask a girl her age?"

Sexuality:
BiSEXY and loving it!

Race:
Vampire/Demon

History:
As the elder sister (by a minute and a half), Marceline follows his little bro into his misadventures without complaint (I didn't say she was a responsible older sister did I?). She takes good (enough) care of him that he comes out (mostly) unscathed. She even agreed to one of his latest 'brilliant' plans: Portal to the mortal world to have some fun.

Looks:
Marceline.Abadeer.full.1236893.jpg

adventure_time_marceline_the_vampire_queen_by_invader_celes-d57ei6t.jpg

Personality:
Marceline is described as a wild rocker girl. Centuries of wandering different dimensions have made her a fearless daredevil. She is a lover of all things exotic and still travels across the dimension portals often. She has a mischievous personality and is rarely intimidated. She's a trickster by heart and loves to mess with others heads like her little bro. Another thing they have in common is their love for music. As opposed to Marshall, Marceline carries around a bass guitar.
*BONUS BONUS*
~Family Pics of Marshall and Marceline~
Adventure.Time.full.1237972.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1100327.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1574540.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1515981.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1477470.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1463603.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1366237.jpg
Adventure.Time.600.1296803.jpg
Speak of the devil xD Nice family photo bonus there ;p

Accepted. Welcome to the RP. I'm excited.

Oh lol kinda like the new 'flavoured' water xD Some days grapefruit taste good but then you suddenly want a squirt of strawberry ;p (that weird comparison though ^^;). Looking forward to interacting with your chara~! :D AH almost forgot to ask but does she also have special manipulation of water? Being a 'creature of the sea'~
Thanks Bro~ ;D I added in at the last minute after I saw the first one and just kept adding like a ton more before I decided to make it into that.
Accepted. Welcome to the RP. I'm excited.
Woop! Thank you :D

Ah well of course! She would be too weak on land if she didn't have some sort of long distance control of water! So as long as she is hydrated or there is a running water source nearby, she will be able to do some manipulation! I look forward to interacting with your character too!

Sure! Sorry for the late reply, had to restart the old monster (aka my comp).
Lol nice nickname xP and no problem ^^ I'm going to have to rush it a bit so early apology if it seems a bit...well yea, rushed ;p

Lol nice nickname xP and no problem ^^ I'm going to have to rush it a bit so early apology if it seems a bit...well yea, rushed ;p
That's alright! Mine aren't going to be any better anyways too. I'll post tomorrow since its like 10 over here and I'm going to pass out in the afternoon if I don't sleep now XD Good Nite everyone!

That's alright! Mine aren't going to be any better anyways too. I'll post tomorrow since its like 10 over here and I'm going to pass out in the afternoon if I don't sleep now XD Good Nite everyone!
Ah good night then ^^ *don't let the vampires bite*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
NIGHT!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So I guess I will go ahead and post, if that's okay with everyone?

Yeah, go ahead.

So I guess I will go ahead and post, if that's okay with everyone?
AH wait did you want to go first cause I just kinda posted my post...like right now xD

No no! I was just unsure if we were all afraid to post since no one had posted yet! I'm actually glad you posted before me.

No no! I was just unsure if we were all afraid to post since no one had posted yet! I'm actually glad you posted before me.
Ah alright~ :) Good luck with your entrance post then ^^ Its bound to be ten times more impressive than my 20 minute worth of flubber ;p

Ah, no it wasn't flubber. Varina knows flubber, she's a mermaid, and she didn't think your post had anything flubber related! xD