The Mansion Down On First Street (CLOSED/OOC)

AHH!! So many people. You're all accepted. Also, be sure to not over power and that every character MUST have some sort of weakness. I'll post my character soon.

I really love the idea! :D I would be all in for joining but first, @☆StarryNIGHT☆ CAN I BE YOUR SISTER???? (I like a Marceline and Marshall duo
(/≧▽≦)/).​

AHH!! So many people. You're all accepted. Also, be sure to not over power and that every character MUST have some sort of weakness. I'll post my character soon.
Alright gotz it~ Weakness = Sunlight :D (Its burns and stings but it won't kill Marshall though since he's half demon too. Just eventually render him immobile from the pain ^^). But good news! Two players have joined and completed the battlefield xD

I really love the idea! :D I would be all in for joining but first, @☆StarryNIGHT☆ CAN I BE YOUR SISTER???? (I like a Marceline and Marshall duo
(/≧▽≦)/).​
Whoa lol lots of takers today xD Sure thing fellow Adventure Time lover ;p

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yaaay, more people!

Not to be a pessimist here or anything, but the idea of maybe closing the RP soon might be good in the cards. Jus' my opinion, as RPs with larger populations gets harder to control and whatnot. 8-10 seems like a healthy amount, but hey, that is jus' my opinion ^_^"

Outside of that, lovin' the characters guys, really look forward to RPing with y'all~!

To possess someone, Kuro must physically enter their body, so he can't do it from a distance. Once inside, he must overpower them; a being with sufficiently strong will may force him back out. His host maintains awareness of their surroundings; they just can't control their physical body. Also, Kuro's young age and inherent distrust of everyone makes him pretty easy to manipulate. You can cast doubts on any fact of your choosing.

Yaaay, more people!
Not to be a pessimist here or anything, but the idea of maybe closing the RP soon might be good in the cards. Jus' my opinion, as RPs with larger populations gets harder to control and whatnot. 8-10 seems like a healthy amount, but hey, that is jus' my opinion ^_^"
Outside of that, lovin' the characters guys, really look forward to RPing with y'all~!
Same here~ Especially now that I've got a sister and someone trying to kill me xD Loving the humanoid mecha char btw, seems like a pretty cool idea ^^ (reminds me of Eve from Elsword xP).

Hey Moogle, out of curiosity, could Kuro do that 2spooky4me body-snatching on Night? I'm just curious considering he is an android and doesn't have any *soul* in the sense, beside an artificial one. Plus, hey, I like talking about our characters before the RP starts.

And thaanks Starry~! I still need to watch more Adventure Time, bleh x.x"

Hmm...No, I suppose not! There isn't really anything for Kuro to "take over." It's like how he couldn't possess, say, a chair. Or an ordinary computer, for a more relatable analogy.

Hey Moogle, out of curiosity, could Kuro do that 2spooky4me body-snatching on Night? I'm just curious considering he is an android and doesn't have any *soul* in the sense, beside an artificial one. Plus, hey, I like talking about our characters before the RP starts.
And thaanks Starry~! I still need to watch more Adventure Time, bleh x.x"
Lol np ^^ and good luck with that xP (but its going to be a pretty short journey since the vids are like 15 min long).

Hmm...No, I suppose not! There isn't really anything for Kuro to "take over." It's like how he couldn't possess, say, a chair. Or an ordinary computer, for a more relatable analogy.
I'm also curious, since Kuro is technically 'immortal' how CAN he be killed?

I think Varina's weakness is pretty evident. You know, the fact that she is a flopping fish on land. That's always pretty annoying to deal with.

anime+boy+3.jpg

::.Name.::
"My name is Andrew Oakjeda. Nice to meet you."

::.Gender.::
"I'm a male."

::.Age.::
"I guess you can say. Sixteen."

::.Sexuality.::
"I'm homosexual."

::.Personality.::
He's the happy go lucky type person, he always has a smile on his face. He may seem ditzy, random, happy, but his exterior hides so much more. He's like a puzzle, you have to put the pieces together.

::.History.::
"Sorry, that, is something I can't tell you..." Get to know him. Then he might just tell you.

::.Race.::
"I'm a Warlock."

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I think Varina's weakness is pretty evident. You know, the fact that she is a flopping fish on land. That's always pretty annoying to deal with.
Yea that would seem like a major setback to me too xD Oh and since your chara is a mermaid does she need large amounts of water to sustain herself or keep her scales from drying up? (getting way too curious about the mermaid anatomy here ;p)

anime+boy+3.jpg

::.Name.::
"My name is Andrew Oakjeda. Nice to meet you."

::.Gender.::
"I'm a male."

::.Age.::
"I guess you can say. Sixteen."

::.Sexuality.::
"I'm homosexual."

::.Personality.::
He's the happy go lucky type person, he always has a smile on his face. He may seem ditzy, random, happy, but his exterior hides so much more. He's like a puzzle, you have to put the pieces together.

::.History.::
"Sorry, that, is something I can't tell you..." Get to know him. Then he might just tell you.

::.Race.::
"I'm a Warlock."
Oh my GLOB we've got a warlock!!! *you're a warlock, Andrew! xD* Can he do magic 'magic' or something like 'focuses on one element' magic?

Guys. I need help. How do I close this rp?

Yea that would seem like a major setback to me too xD Oh and since your chara is a mermaid does she need large amounts of water to sustain herself or keep her scales from drying up? (getting way too curious about the mermaid anatomy here ;p)
Ah! I forgot to add that into my biography when talking about mermaid physics. Yeah, when she is on land she needs large amounts of water to stay healthy. So, she keeps lots of water bottles with her because she can just drink them and she is fine. She can also just pour some on her tale, since her scales will absorb the water pretty quickly. Let's not forget, there is always water in the air. There is not enough to keep her hydrated without extra water, but it's not like she will die if she stays on land too long without extra. She would probably just get sick and unable to move.

THE RP IS UP. CHECK THE FRONT!

Ah! I forgot to add that into my biography when talking about mermaid physics. Yeah, when she is on land she needs large amounts of water to stay healthy. So, she keeps lots of water bottles with her because she can just drink them and she is fine. She can also just pour some on her tale, since her scales will absorb the water pretty quickly. Let's not forget, there is always water in the air. There is not enough to keep her hydrated without extra water, but it's not like she will die if she stays on land too long without extra. She would probably just get sick and unable to move.
Ah alright~ Since she has also grown up in pacific waters, is there a problem with reaaally salty water intake? (lol yea I'm getting way too into this xD)

THE RP IS UP. CHECK THE FRONT!
Great! I'll be making my first post after my 'sister' gets her chara up ;p