The Manor (D&D Campaign)(OOC)

if that's the case Lune's going to move towards the remaining guard and see if he can't talk him into changing sides and letting them out of the cage XD

Alright. Depending on how you wish to go about this, it will be either a persuasion roll or an intimidation roll.

Right I think it is me right? Hmmmm. Ok so Reva is going to unload a pair of attacks into baddy number 3 and IF she hits use a stunning strike on them and they will need to make a con save with a DC of 14 (This will be the second of 5 ki points used used). If she wiffs both attacks the sunning strike stuff can be ignored. For a bonus action she'll then flurry of bows (3 out 5 ki points) to hit baddy number 2 before cheesing it (disengage is built into flurry of bows for her sub classes) to the spot to the left of Lune.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Demmy
Guys, sorry about not being able to say anything sooner, but I'll have to drop out of the RP...

Real life is being really chaotic and busy, and I need to focus on some stuff right now... I'm really sorry...

Nonsense. Kick real life in the nuts and tell it to shape up.

• Haha
Reactions: Amaranth
Thats blows! I hope things get much less chaotic for you soon Amaranthine.

With out putting words in anyones mouth (least of all demmy's) I'd personally be ok with Suthra suddenly being very quiet and buisness like for a while (we bunny her along till things ease up for you). Obviously I don't know if that would work for you, demmy or anyone else but I dunno, I thought I'd say...

*latches on to best half orc companion*

• Love
I don't know what you mean by 'bunny her along'but you're welcome back any time.

Uh basically we just sort of npc+ suthra is what I meant, keep her along so she is sitting waiting and ready if wanted. Like I say I have no idea if it it would work for Amaranthine or you, it was just an idea.... Look over there, a squirrel *runs away*

She can be the Pike of this RP ^_^

And good luck! I hope everything calms down for you *offers a hug*

• Thank You
I would have no problem with that. It's just I really can't make any promises on when I would be able to post. I would love to kick life in the nuts, hahahaha, but it's more of a need to prioritize other things first if I want to get some things done.

Unemployment sucks, is what I mean. @_@

That being said, I might have some free time to post later today or tomorrow. I can't promise a regular schedule, but if none of you have anything against it, I'm totally fine with Suthra being NPCed on the times I cannot post, so the game can still move along. :)

After all, Pike is awesome, I would never mind being her :p

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Demmy and Applo
RL can be a bitch, so this is completely understandable. NPCing seems like the best idea, but until we finish combat, I'd like to ask if you would prefer to someone else to play her or just drop her for the time being and then she would be NPCed?

If someone wants to play her during combat if I can't post on time, I have no problems with that :) Just post a notice here, and if I don't get back to answer in a day, I'm totally fine in letting others control her action during combat.

Edit: Forgot to say, I have posted in the combat thread :) Will try to get a reply up in the IC thread as well.

Sweet. Ill leave it up to you guys to figure out who and when she needs to be played.

Who are we waiting on? I’ve been locked into super overtime night shift for the past few months.

I believe the initiative order is Reva, Suthra, Edon, Lune. (Possibly Chile is in the mix, im not 100%)

Mechanically, Suthra just went so it would be Edon's turn. Also @Amaranthine I'll write something short and factual for our half orc in the IC if you want/we don't hear from you for a day or two.

Hey, thanks!

I'll try to get something up tomorrow (I had it ready, but then my PC deleted it, and I didn't have time to rewrite it), but if I can't, feel free to put something up! <3

I think Lune is after all the enemies XD