The Manor (D&D Campaign)(OOC)

Hopping between planes. As an fyi for if it gets to me and im unreachable, seeing as everyone has piled in, as a genera rule of thumb, Reva will attack who ever she can reach. She has 45ft of motion + 10 with flurry of blows for a ki point cos sub class.

Okay so it's my turn right?
So I'm not sure if this would require a perception check or if Lune would already know where his stuff was.
But since he's in the cage and can't really attack at the moment He'd try to look around to see if he could see either his gear or the keys to the cage.
and If he's allowed to do something else he'll probably start trying to taunt the bandits and distract them from the new people who just arrived.

If that's okay I can make an IC intro for him ^_^

• Spicy
Reactions: Applo
He does know where his stuff is, though I would still recommend that perception check since he doesn't know where the keys are. And you most certainly can try to distract them. That would be a persuasion check, thanks.

And absolutely if you wanna post go for it.

Whelp looks like he's too distracted XD
I'll get to work on that post

Right, well it is now Reva's turn, as we list our other new member. Would someone like to take over her character for this round or would you prefer me to do it?

I would totally but I have not a clue how to play a monk proficiently. My opinion is that either our good GM take the reigns or she take a moment to tend to the arrow in her shoulder.

Greetings from NZ, ill have a quick refresh of whoes where and i can do R.

Looking at the map, Reva will go for number 1, burning a qi point for flurry of blows.

My turn is still after Applo, right? xD

I'll write up a post just after I take a walk with my dog.

What is the turn order again, please?

Oh, shit. It's my turn, isn't it?

Funny story, I hadn't actually learned Amaranthine by name, instead I looked for her posts based on her avatar; that wolf thing. She changed her avatar and I thought she was one of the new players. My bad.

OOoops, sorry ^_^'

I've lost track XD whats the turn order again?

Reva, Suthra, Edon, enemy, Lune.

I assume you're Lune? I think it would be your turn right now. :)