The Manor (D&D Campaign)(OOC)

(sorry - this seemed like it would be more concise in my head.)

Step 1: Attacking Number 3 and Damage if applicable - if it hits this will be a stunning strike - Con Save DC 14

Step 2: Attacking Number 3 (with advantage if stunning strike succeeded on attack 1(if not I'll use either the first dice or the lower of the pair - DM's choice) and Damage if applicable - if the attack for step 1 missed and this hits then this will be a stunning strike (con save DC 14).

Step 3: Bonus action flurry of blows - Attacking number 2 and Damage if applicable.

Step 4: Attacking Number 2 and Damage if applicable.

(Martial arts and short Sword are both +7 to attack rolls and +4 to damage)

Rolling Summery

Attack 1: 10 to attack - If successful 9 slashing damage. Also if successful stunning strike - Con Save DC 14 (the 16 roll was me brain farting and is to be ignored)

Attack 2: Either 24 or 12 to attack (advantage if stunning strike was used and succesful, DM's choice of which if no advantage) - If successful 5 slashing damage. Also if attack 1 missed then and this hits then stunning strike here - Con Save DC 14

FoB 1: 20 (total) to attack - If successful 9 bludgeoning damage

Fob 2: 12 total to attack - If successful 11 bludgeoning damage

Last edited:
The first attack misses. Second attack hits.

DC14 Con save: +1 for bandit 3. Failed with a 5 and also takes 5 damage.

Enemy three gets hit with both attacks of FOB and takes a total of 20 damage.

Summary: 2 is stunned with 5 damage taken and 3 dies.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Action: Attack 9 (two times). If nine dies after the first attack, turn to attack 5
First: 14 to hit, 7 damage
Second: 10 to hit
Use action surge: Attack 9 (two times), if still alive, if not, attack 5 (two times). If 5 dies, turn and attack 6.
First: 18 to hit, 7 damage
Second: 9 to hit

Hopefully, it's clear enough xD But basically, attack 9 (if and until he dies) > attack 5 (if and until he dies) > attack 6. I also threw two dices together because I got confused, but I separated them above. >_<

*sigh* Well, at least I hit two. Maybe someone dies, hehe?

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Ooh, and nine falls. Five takes the second lot of damage.