The Manor (D&D Campaign)(OOC)

I’m pretty far back, if I remember. If I am able, since there is light to see now, I want to drop my torch and move up to pull Reeva away from the corner (if she will let me) with the intention of taking point. I don’t want to reveal myself yet but if they come around the corner, I want to be the first to say “hello”.

Otherwise, I’ll move as close as I can to the lady adventurers.

Just to double check im not getting my wires crossed, Should I post an IC post detailing Reva's turn or not

To get that far ahead, you would need to take the dash action, meaning you won't have an action to hold if you wanted to do that. Whether or not Reva moves would be up to Applo.

And to answer your question Applo, I'll leave that up to you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Applo
Fluffernutter, is this waiting for me. Sorry! Yeah Reva won't stop Edon pulling her back.

(For future ref: if your waiting for me, please dont hesitate to poke me/tackle me to the floor and beat me till i answer. Im not used to rps moving at this speed, most of the ones im in use months as a timescale.)

Oh, I thought it was going back around. I’m moving up to rejoin the group. That’s all I can do for now.

I would like to cast light on one of the darts I was holding and toss it past the end of our corridor to light up the space beyond for the meat-shield's Edon's benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: Amaranth
Are you still taking adventurers?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
I'll do it anyway, that way they can't turn out the lights on us. (also I want to play with my magic and after being shot Reva is definately inclinded to let someone else go first XD)

I'll go around the corner, trying to spot any enemy. Do I see them?

So while I'm waiting can I ask you guys what classes you are?

I’m playing a two-handed fighter decked out in armor. Honest to God, I have no idea what classes my two wonderful companions are.

I’m playing a two-handed fighter decked out in armor. Honest to God, I have no idea what classes my two wonderful companions are.

xD Really?

Two handed fighters are a staple. I love playing two handed fighters. My current character I have in a campaign I'm playing is a dragon-born battle master who wields a great-sword (I like rolling d6's)

Mycharacter is named Edon. He is a nobleman nearing the age where he will have to take over the estate. He is trying to get a little more adventureing in to hopefully improve his position and make contacts before he has to settle down and do paperwork for the rest of his life.

In Pathfinder I played two-hand fighter sub class with two levels into range. Hit like a truck and had lots of utility. Fun times.

Reactions: Cwispy
It's always fun to hit like a truck :D

I'm playing a two handed monk not decked out in any armour at all (couldn't resist).

Reactions: Cwispy