The Manor (D&D Campaign)(OOC)

Just as a heads up after today I will be out of communication for a few days. Gonna be flying to the other side of the world.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Amaranth
An IC summary? Sure, I'm game. I don't think I can make it into melee with anybody, though.

Be safe, Applo.

Thank you for letting us know! Be safe.

(And thank you, One Who Tames).

And no, you would not be able to reach anyone without dashing, which would take a full action. However, you do have a light crossbow if you wosh to use that?

I'll write this out as a post but in plain words, here it is. Edon is moving to the E and shooting at the dude designated 2. He looks like he doesn't have any cover so fuck him.

Actually... This might be a tiny stretch but I think it would end up being fucking hilarious. Is there any way I can have Edon charge the three people behind the table on the left (9, 8 and 7) to try and knock them over with the table?

I've got an Action Surge on the table if I can use it for this. Otherwise, I'll just keep with the shooty-shoot.

Charging them would need a full action, so yes it is possible with action surge and a strength check.

Athletic check it is!

Athletics 7+1d20

- Addendum -

Fuck. Yes. Action Surge used, table charged, dice say my score is 26 overall.

• Nice Execution!
All right. The bandits don't have anything for strength, so just straight rolls for them.

7, 8, and 9 will attack Edon. 7 and 9 will get advantage thanks to flanking. 11 will shoot at Edon

7: 18 to hit. 1d6+1 of slashing. 4 damage.
8: 8 to hot. Miss.
9: 17 to hit. Miss.
11: 19 to hit (dagger). 1d4+3 of piercing. 7 damage.

Total damage to Edon is 11.

1-6 will try shooting at Suthra.

10 will hold their action (crossbow)

20190728_182627.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For Suthra with AC of 19
Only 3 hits with a 21 for 1d8+1 piercing.

Suthra takes 2 total point of damage.

And then it will be @Falcon turn.

Hey all, from now on this thread wil be purely for dice rolling and such and combat interactions. All chatter and such will now be done here:

Rolling for Perception and Persuasion

well +0 to the perception and +4 for a total of 6 on persuasion.... neither is very good

Alright, so to number 1, Reva is attacking with a shortsword, then use a ki point for flurry of blows.

(Absolutely correct me if I'm wrong.)

Shortsword: 16 to hit. (actually a +7 to hit). 1d6+4. 6 damage.
Unarmed punch: 18 to hit. 1d6+4. 5 damage.
Unarmed punch 2: 9 to hit. Miss.
Also, 2nd attack with shortsword because I forgot you're level 5: 17 to hit. 1d6+4. 8 damage.

So a total of 19 damage to enemy 1. He is now dead. And Ill get the rp post up soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Applo
Movement: 20ft to F8
Unsheathing Battleaxe: 10ft of movement
Action: Attack 9 (two times)
First Attack: 14 to hit, for 10 damage (if it hits)​
Second Attack: 9 to hit​

Last edited:
I don't know if Suthra managed to kill the guy flanking me, but she should have flanking on him too. So I'll attack 7.

Aw. Oh well.

7 to hit
7 damage if it hits

Edit

Oh yeah, I get two attacks. And the second attack is just as amazing!

6 to hit
5 damage if it hits

• Haha
So, after Suthra hit, 9 is damaged but still alive. Alas, Edon did not manage to land a hit.

**** advantage rules for this game. If some has advantage against them it is in effect for everyone in 5ft. For example, Reva is officially flanked by 2 and 4 but 3 also gets this advantage as it is within 5 ft of her.

2, 3, 4 are on Reva.with advantage.
2 crits, 3 is a19 and 4 misses.
9 damage to Reva

5 and 6 are on Suthra, with advantage
17 and 11 do not hit. I also forgot to change the 'reason'.

7, 8 and 9 on Edon with advantage.
2 crits and a 13 misses.
17 total damage to Edon. (Im so sorry.)

11 will attack Suthra twice with a scimitar and once with a dagger. With advantage. Is actually +5
24, 17 and 18.
Only the first scimitar hits for 1d6 +3
7 damage to Suthra

10 remains on watch.
I also really need to remember to check those 'reasons'

20190817_182327.jpg

Rolling for persuasion for talking the guard into letting them out of the cage

+4 Cha for a total of 7....

apparently Iwaku dice don't like me XD

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Demmy and Applo