The Manor (D&D Campaign)(OOC)

Monks are dope, but being unarmored you should still have a decent AC :D I also read that you were casting spells? @Applo

Eldritch Knight (Fighter). Hopefully tank-ish, since the dice seem to think I'm playing a blind character xP

• Haha
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Applo and Cwispy
Eldritch Knight (Fighter). Hopefully tank-ish, since the dice seem to think I'm playing a blind character xP

The dice are fickle that way. Eldritch Knight's are also dope. This party so far seems to be pretty front-line and melee heavy :o If I'm accepted I was trying to think of where I might fit it, party composition wise.

Well, Demmy might probably be able to help you better with that, but if you want an opinion... A support character, like a bard, or a healer (cleric), would be interesting.

In the end, though, I'm always fine with whatever party composition we end up having. xD The important thing is to have fun

Yeah, I'm in it for the story. I could give a shit about the team comp. Play what you'll have fun with.

@Lykata You can see that the cave opens up to reveal what looks to be a living area. There are bedrolls, upturned tables and chairs. You can see that there are a few enemies taking cover behind the tables. You can also see a cage at the far corner, but can't quite tell what is in it.

I will have to ask for co ordinates on the map as to where Suthra is standing. (Just remember that at this point Edon has moved up to behind you).Screenshot_20190703-124100.jpg

Woo! Character made. When can I introduce her? :D

Move to K12.

I'll use Chill Touch in the closest one to me. If I'm hit by an attack (or Magic Missile), going to use Shield as a reaction.

How far away are they from me? (Regardless of the answer, my action will be as I said above. I just want to know for next round :) )

Chill Touch: Natural 20!
Damage: 27 necrotic damage (*doubled the dice due to critical hit)

• Spicy
Reactions: Cwispy and Applo
Whew that damage is sexy!

• According to Plan
Reactions: Amaranth
Oooh, ouch. Pick a number to hit.

There is 11 enemies, the lines are the upturned table. The rectangle with the yellow is the cage and the rest is like food piles and barrels and stuff.

Rolling initiative as requested >:)

Reactions: Cwispy
Me too! I guess that's a 23 since I have a dex of 16? Can you add modifiers to dice roll, or just calculate it yourself?

Last edited:
*whispers * they haven't looked in the cage yet

This OOc is also a mess. So question to you all: should I separate the combat and put that into a new thread entirely and just leave this for questions or chatting with each other?

This OOc is also a mess. So question to you all: should I separate the combat and put that into a new thread entirely and just leave this for questions or chatting with each other?

You could always use discord? That's what I plan on using for the D&D campaign I'm gonna run on Iwaku.

Edit: Yes I think you should separate OOC banter with players exploring with their characters and combat.

Last edited:
I'll chose number 11. I'll also take two steps forward (I10) with the rest of my movement.

xD

My suggestion is that combat could be done in the main thread. It'll probably be smaller posts than the RP ones, but I think it'll help the story flow better without need of going back and forth between threads.

So you could post a summary there of what happened (like, mostly copy and paste our posts without the chatter) and we go from there or the next person to post just post there and we move forward with it.

And for ooc chatter we either use this thread or Discord. I personally love discord for communication, but I'm fine with either :)

I agree that seperating combat stuff would be a good idea.

Alright. I'll separate them. I'll have to post that summary tomorrow unless the nest person (who I believe is Edon) wants to do it.