The Male vs Female Poll!

What is your gender?

• Total voters
Heh, men are still kind of the reigning champions over the internet, which is why the poll reflects that. Just give it a few more years...decades...okay maybe a century or two, then we'll see a balance come about.

Again with the stuff I won't get

YOURE WRONG BECAUSE I THINK YOURE AGREEING WITH FEEKUN

Traitors :O

I WAS IWAKU'S ORIGINAL REVERSE-SAMUS! YOU WOMEN CAST ME OUT!

There, there, Sakura. Piro's right. This is the 'net: Where men are boys, women are men, and children are the FBI.

So quit pretending to be hurt, put on your Old Spice, and MAN UP! Also, please don't arrest me. I ain't done nothin'. :P

Edit: Orochi's post is filling my mind with memories of MF Doom songs.

Ah, hell NAW! >:(

*Hits Coffee with her purse.*

We do not endorse Old Spice here! *high heels click as she stomps off to reapply lipstick*

Wait...coffee's a guy?

Kidding, kidding! I'm not quite THAT oblivious.

You mean you missed the waves of "OMG! Seekret revild! Coffee has huge disco stick!" units, sent to rip me from my comfy pleasant place of genderless ambiguity?

*hugs Xindaris*

Men and women are both pressured into a lot of stupid things on either side. I really voted for "both," but this kind of thing tempts me to troll :p.

There, there, Sakura. Piro's right. This is the 'net: Where men are boys, women are men, and children are the FBI.

So quit pretending to be hurt, put on your Old Spice, and MAN UP! Also, please don't arrest me. I ain't done nothin'. :P

Teehee :) I was just kidding ~ :P
Still, WOMEN WILL WIN OVER TIME :D You'll see~ We'll get you when your most vulnerableeee~~

LOLWATAMISAYINGXD

._. Women are gonna kill us when the men are on the toilet.
We're so screwed. o_o''
Oh, wait... I'm cool with a lot of girls.... FREEDOM!

I'm so manly I man the man man with a man.

MAN MAN! :p

*mans the man before the man mans* >__>
I know you hate Youtube links But I'm compelled to post this one
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw"]YouTube- Orgazmo Theme Song-Now You're A Man[/ame]
NOW YOU'RE A MAN, A MAYUN MAYUN MAYUN!

I'd like to point out my previous post has a little 'spoiler' near the bottom--if you highlight or quote, you'll see it.

Aaaand...For the simple reason that nobody has done this yet:
I AM A MAN! *PUNCH*
...Taco salad? Ugh, now I gotta go wash this lettuce and meat off my hand...