4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fandom, Fantasy, Action, Romance, etc.
http://i.imgur.com/usnBAu2.png

Name~ Stitches the Wolf

Nickname~ Stitchy, Stitches or Wolfy, as the younger kids call her

Age~ Unknown

Gender~ Female

Bio~ Stitchy was once a human unlike some animatronics who where made and sold to companies like this. She rarely appears from the back of the pizzeria and is badly worn because of this. She can speak on her own like many of the animatronics, but there is only on thing that seems off about her. Instead of having a hard outer shell, her suit was made lighter and much softer than the others. One the day when the bite of '87 happened, she was the one who helped stop the child's bleeding and made sure he would be stable enough to transport. Since, then she has been forgotten and let to rot in the back where no one sees her. This is what caused he hate to adults and young adults. She considers the security guards a threat and will stuff them into a suit, then lock them away so they could feel her pain. Stitchy is missing her right eye, the red one, she has several slashes on her legs and her right arm, her left arm has no suit up to her elbow and spots of different colored fur is stitched on her so most of her holes could be covered. Her neck and ears are torn as well.

Persona~ She is very lonely, since she is locked away, but loves children. She is can be aggressive towards the security guards and to most adults. Being alone all the time made her hate them even more and she dislikes her parents for not talking to her in the past.

Job~ She was once a nurse since kids tend to get hurt easily.

Info~ She is started by the flashlight, which tends to make her attack, and loud noises scare her away. She only comes down the main hall or in the right vent. Her starting area is in the parts and services room. On the first night, Stitchy makes a low, glitchy giggle, sob, or says something about being forgotten. The second night, she either stares at the camera or goes to one of the party rooms. The third night is when she actually tries to attack, she disables the cameras in the right vent and parts&service room before appearing in the vent. The 4th, 5th, and 6th nights are almost the same as the 3rd, but instead of coming down the vent, she comes down main hall. On the last night, she loses one of her wings and her eyes turn corrupt, like all the older animatronics

Crush~ None

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
"I am Lucky the Cat..."
Nickname(s):
"Trickster, 13, Unlucky...at least that's what 'he' called me..."
It's rumored that Lucky often emits a childlike sob, moan, and laugh. Visitors often say they hear a small boy with a accent call to them.
Bio:
Lucky was originally a small school boy named Liu. He attended first grade in France before moving to America were continued to attend first grade. One day his family took him to Freddy's for a night of fun. That was the last time they saw him, unbeknownst to the family Liu was taken into the back room under false pretenses of being able to get on the stage with Freddy and the others. He was brutally murdered and stuffed into Lucky, who was in the back and in excellent condition for he had just been shipped.
Sadly, the police could never find the body because they doubted the killer would stuff bodies in animatronics.
Years passed and Lucky was allowed to roam during the day with the other animatronics though to rumors of people being watched and hearing a strange little boys voice with a French accent coming from the Cat workers shut Lucky down and left him to decay in the back of the storage room. From then on nothing happened until the Bite of 87 when Lucky was brought back. Many blamed him for the bite along with Foxy who issued the bite. The said that the Cat was bad luck.
Since then Lucky had been kept on night time mode so he can't cause anymore disturbances.

Personality:
Lucky is childish in nature and enjoys hanging around Balloon Boy and the Puppet. He longs for the touch parent and to he held once more.

Job:

?
Lucky was a student before his untimely death
Info:
Lucky starts out active on night one, he doesn't move he only makes noises like laughing. Night two, he will begin to talk much like Balloon Boy, and occasionally disabling cameras that are on him and others. Night three, he begins to walk around and occasionally laughs or talks along with disabling cameras.
Night four, Lucky will start to face the camera and laugh before distorting the camera and leaving the room, at this point he'll appear in the left vent and the hallway.
Night five Lucky will enter the rooms, the mask has a high chance of working. Wearing it when he pops up will cause him to cove his own eyes and begin to 'sob' he will at this point will leave, the flashlight is useless causing him to laugh and say "Peek-a-boo...I see you!"
Night six and seven, he disables all cameras and will run into the room to 'bite' you.

Lucky will also alert the guard that Golden Freddy is coming by singing "1,2 Freddy's coming for you...3,4 better lock your doors..." (he's teasing the guard knowing he hasn't any doors)
Crush:
"That's gross!"
N/A

I'll post a picture of Lucky soon.

• Love
Reactions: Strawberraki
Howdy!

I see you guys have some CS talk going on in the IC thread! I've gone ahead and created this OOC thread for you, so that you can keep your roleplay tidy. For your convenience, I've also linked the two threads, so you can move from one to the other with ease; just take a look at the initial post and search for "Signup" or "Play"! :3

Happy roleplaying! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Strawberraki
Hey there! I read the post, and saw that you needed someone to don the role as the night guard! If you'd like, I can play Mike/Jeremy for you!

Name:
Charlotte Brimsley
Nickname(s):
'Cherry', 'Charlie'
Bio:
Her life was dedicated to books and novels instead of dolls and dresses. She started reading when she was 6 after her parents were divorced (Which traumatized her for life because of verbal shouting and physical fights) and was forced to live with her Mother Sierra and Uncle Kent. 'Alice in wonderland' was her first book which was given as a birthday present by her Grandma, soon she became addicted to reading books especially fantasy with a bit of horror. But yes sometimes she also goes out and play with the other kids...(Her mother forced her so she could make friends) which keeps on talking about their favorite animaltronic which she never hear off.

At school she was always on 'Top 2' in her entire class and works hard to make sure that no one would steal her rank. Her mother was proud of her for that but she wished that Charlotte would someday take a break from those books at pay attention to the world around her....That's when she introduced her to Freddy Fazbear pizza....in which according to 'Cherry'...something seems off about that place...

Personality:
Usually silent since she likes to read and not talk but she 'almost' thinks like an adult and speaks similar to dialogues on the books she reads. She can be really nice and disciplined but is also serious when she's pissed off or something's bothering her.
Job:
None, well duh! she is a kid after all
Info:
At Day: Usually sits by kids cove and sits on the corner while watching the kids tear off Mangle, she felt pity for that animatronic fox. Or by the Prize corner staring at the gift box wondering what's in it.
At Night: She only goes there when something bad happened to her house especially her mother when she starts drinking. Hides under the last table on 'Party Room 3" where she just reads a simple novel until 5:30 am.
Crush:
N/A

anime%2Bgirl%2Bperplexed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope im not to late to join...
9180-865365171.jpg

Name:
James
Nickname(s):
Jamie
Bio:
Fresh out of collage with a huge student Debt to pay off James took the first job he could find that offers more that $50 as a wage, He has presure on him a lot of it as if he doesn't make the money the repo men will evict him and sell off his personal belongings to pay off the $80,000 Student loan he had to take out to go to a collage abroad in the uk
At school He was seen as one of the brighter students who had potential for much more than many of the others and was put by his parents in a academy school for the gifted and talented at the age of 10, By age of 14 he had passed his SATS,GCSE's barely scraping a C down to D's This disappointed his parents, From That Day Forth James Felt he has always been responsible for every mistake that happens.
Personality:Often Very hard on sell but is brave and easy going,
Job:Night Guard
Info: James is 6ft tall with Brown hair and Blue eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.