The Maiden and The Reaper, Ankou (Long Term RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenObscure

ℛ𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓁 ℛ𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
ALWAYS ON!
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
~ THE MAIDEN AND THE REAPER, ANKOU ~
(This is a story of kidnap, force marriage, and a
strange blooming romance.
------------

The Reaper Ankou is collecting (making this rounds), in a small unnamed American - Victorian town. Everything goes according to plan, naturally, given his track record. Ankou before long soon realizes that he is missing one of his ' Keys' It isn't anything to serious, this has happened before (just never to him). That means he must retrace his steps, but to no veil.

It soon becomes apparent to Ankou a young, mortal woman(by the name of Juliette) has found the key. He finds this very interesting. Normally, these keys are invisible to mortals, call it a from of protective insurance. Well maybe not all mortals, but it has been centuries since those enlighten bunched walked this earth. And few who still do abuse it anyways, with parlor tricks.

But that is besides the point. This young woman has his key, and he wants it back. And he will have it returned him, one way or another.
---------------
Who is the (what) Reaper is Ankou? (this is required reading for the RP)
The Ankou appears in many tales gathered from oral tradition. As such his description does not always correspond from one tale to another. He is always described as a tall and thin figure clad in black Breton garments, sometimes with glowing eyes, wearing a large felt hat concealing his face, standing up in a creaking cart similar to the ones used during the Middle-Age to gather corpses, in which he gathers the souls of the dead, and wielding a scythe whose blade is turned outward for striking forward instead of reaping, which glows under the moonlight. His most common depiction is that of a tall and skinny ageless man, with long white hair, and a gaunt, haggard face, wearing a black cloak or cape. His cart is said to be drawn by two horses, one in perfect health and the other skinny and ill-looking, although some speak of four horses, and others speak of just one gaunt-looking one.

In my version, I personally make him one of Death's (The Grim Reaper/The Lord of the Dead) right hand men.

For further information follow this link - http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Ankou
Ankou Cannon Image references for RP

What is so important about these "Keys" he carries?
Death's Right Hand Men/Woman ( or the Elder Reapers), carry these special keys that work like portals. Reapers with rank, and or position have a key-ring of many keys. Along with some custom keys for certain jobs/duties.
---------

More Information about Juliette

----------------------------------------------------
QUEENOBSCURE'S PARTNER REQUIREMENTS
* You kind find QueenObscure's kink - list, in her signature below*

+ Seeking Older Males expedience roleplayers. I want one on one, ' Hard Core Roleplayers', action. Ones that always need their daily fix, just like I. Who loves to escape reality, by entering their own words. Or ones wishing to add to already established already worlds, known as fandom.

+ Seeing as I do ' One on One ' roleplays It goes without saying, that we both will have to play multiple characters.

+ I can RP by PM & Skype (preferably Skype <3)

+ I only do long terms. I'm in this for the long run, while seeking long lasting friendships. And who knows, I know this may not be a dating site but things could/can happen down the road. You knows, right?

+ No one liners. A love detailed paragraphs. And if you're on roll, all the better. I absolutely love it, when my partner ends up writing a "novel" gives me more to work with. I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I merely require your writing to be readable. Clear and understandable.

QUEENOBSCURE'S KINKS AND RP'S THEMES
+ AGEPLAY - Ankou being a immortal/supernatural being, clearly everyone not immortal would underage for him. I see him looking to be in his 40/50s, while Jewels is 18.
+

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.