1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I would really love to do an RP involving the Reaper Ankou (you can find his profile below) and a mortal woman of 18, by the name of juliette.
I have a certain layout/concept in my head, but they are more highlights. I want to work with the tags, Romance, Kidnapping, force married. I am not really sure of a actual plot yet. We can play by ear. Hopefully my potential partner can help fill in my holes.
---
I got inspired after watching R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour's Episode: Mrs. Worthington. It was about a young boy, who is an artist and his forever bullied by his big sister. That all changes when his drawing of an old woman named Mrs. Worthington, who dishes out punishments to bad kids, comes to life and becomes their own babysitter for the evening...

As said above, I was thinking my character too, is an artist and his bullied by her classmates and many (but not all of ) the town-folk. That is set in some small American Victorian village, but set in modern times (our current time/date). She lives with her step grandmother(She was dumped there by her parents, since that day, she pretty much wrote them off.) who doesn't understand her, and merely loves her as she thinks obligated too..Since her son become her stepfather. But her step grandmother isn't a wicked step relative, but she could better. She would love to be part of the clicks in the school, to have a boyfriend, she is indeed a lonely and sad and hides behind smiles. Her only escape from reality is her romance novels, or books on folklore/legends, and her own writings and musings. I see she ends up summoning Ankou, without even realizing it. Or she but finding him in the town's old graveyard, by some odd happenstance. (As I see her grandmother's home isn't to far from the town's graveyard. She can look out her bedroom window and see it. )
------------------
Here is some little information of Ankou (which will help you deiced, if you want to click on the link, or not)
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Ankou
The Ankou appears in many tales gathered from oral tradition. As such his description does not always correspond from one tale to another. He is always described as a tall and thin figure clad in black Breton garments, sometimes with glowing eyes, wearing a large felt hat concealing his face, standing up in a creaking cart similar to the ones used during the Middle-Age to gather corpses, in which he gathers the souls of the deads, and wielding a scythe whose blade is turned outward for striking forward instead of reaping, which glows under the moonlight, His most common depiction is that of a tall and skinny ageless man, with long white hair, and a gaunt, haggard face, wearing a black cloak or cape. His cart is said to be drawn by two horses, one in perfect health and the other skinny and ill-looking, although some speak of four horses, and others speak of just one gaunt-looking one.
In my version, I personally make him one of Death's (The Grim Reaper/The Lord of the Dead) right hand men.
The Ankou is said to roam around graveyards, watching over the dead souls residing here. When his cart is empty, he charges it with heavy stones, removing some whenever he takes a soul in. As such, it is believed that when the noise of a falling stone is heard during a funeral wake, it is the Ankou who is readying his cart for the soul of the recently departed. Some also say that he sharpens his scythe on a human bone.
------------
MY ROLEPLAY REQUIREMENTS
* You kind find my Kink list in my signature below*
Seeking Older Males expedience roleplayers. I want one on one, ' Hard Core Roleplayers', action. Ones that always need their daily fix, just like I. Who loves to escape reality, by entering their own words. Or ones wishing to add to already established already worlds, known as fandom.
Seeing as I do ' One on One ' roleplays It goes without saying, that we both will have to play multiple characters.
I only do long terms. I'm in this for the long run, while seeking long lasting friendships. And who knows, I know this may not be a dating site but things could/can happen down the road. You knows, right?
No one liners. A love detailed paragraphs. And if you're on roll, all the better. I absolutely love it, when my partner ends up writing a “novel” gives me more to work with. I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I merely require your writing to be readable. Clear and understandable.