The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cassette

Original poster
The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves
(IC-https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-magnolia-hidden-among-wolves-ic.55202/)

Welcome to the world's most renowned school for boys- The Belford Boarding Academy for Opulent Youth, better known as Belford's for short. Only the sons of the most powerful families in the world get to attend here. For many generations the richest of the rich have attended this school, to become some of the world's most influential men. This grand school has an amazing reputation, and is well known for it's great discipline. Except things aren't all as they seem.

You see, the headmaster is a little...odd. A great educator, yes, and excellent at running the school, but he's more than a little eccentric. So when his best friend from high school- who is now arguably the most influential man on the planet- asked the headmaster for a little favour, the headmaster was more than happy to oblige. The favour? That's where things get interesting.

The best friend wanted his daughter to attend the all-boys school, disguised as boy, as part of a contest to see which of school's students could figure out who the daughter was and win her heart. Yeah, it's crazy. So's the headmaster.

So, where do you come into all of this? You're one of the male students attending the school. On the first day of term, the headmaster announces the competition to the entire school in assembly. A competition for the only girl in school. A competition for the daughter of the family which dominates the globe. A competition to prove who is the champion of the most elite teenagers in the world. And you're determined to win.

Except one of you that is. The one who is the magnolia hidden among wolves. Let the games for her heart begin.

~~~
Welcome to the official OOC thread for The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves! This thread will contain all the information you need to know about TMHAW. You can also ask questions, suggest plot ideas for me to create totally awkward situations for your character with, and just generally chatter (although not post CSs. You'll see why later). I hope you enjoy your stay here (not that you have a choice in leaving if you don't). So, onto the information and stuff!

Everybody in this roleplay will be playing students at the most elite all-boys school in the world. All of you, except for one person, will be playing sons of very rich and influential families. One person will be playing the daughter of the MOST RICH, INFLUENTIAL, AND FAMED FAMILY EVER! Yeah, that family makes all you posh arses look like peasants. If you had the opportunity to try and make the daughter of that family your girlfriend/lover/whateveryoupervertswant, you would leap at the chance. Well, you've got the chance. That daughter is going to be attending the same school as you... except it's not that simple. It's an all-boys school, so she's going to be disguised as a boy. And you've got some serious competition. You have to find out who the girl is, and fuck her win her heart before anybody else can (although seriously, it's going to be PG-12). Only one person can win (posh boy don't share! Go elsewhere for your harem), and you all want to be that one person. This is the ultimate contest- good luck, and have fun.
In case you hadn't already caught on, this not going to be a friendly roleplay. You can try to make allies, but they will end up betraying you, unless you betray them first. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is on the same team. You are all working against each other. If you're here for a sweet romance roleplay, where everybody ends up happy, you should have already left. That said, I do not want to IC brutality in the OOC. When you're OOC, please be friendly to the other players. We are all human, so be nice to each other. I will not tolerate cruelty to other players.
If any of this doesn't make sense to you, then just ask me about it. Seriously, I only bite if you taste nice.

Anyway, onto how this is actually going to work. If I get enough interest I will create an official OOC thread. This is for plotting, chatting, and questions. It is NOT where you post your character sheets. All character sheets must be PMed to me. If you post them in the OOC they will be instantly rejected forever. This is because if you post your CS in the OOC everybody will know if your character is the girl or not, which ruins the plot. Now onto the actual character sheets. You can either apply (by PM remember) to be a normal male student or the female, and you may only have on character. If you apply to be the girl you will have to meet an earlier deadline to give me your CS. This is because I can only accept ONE female application (for obvious reasons), and I want everybody who had their female application rejected to have a chance at making a male CS so they can still be in the roleplay. About a week later will be the deadline to send me male student applications. Unless there are glaring problems in your CS, then all male student applications will be accepted. I advise you send your male applications as soon as possible, because then if there are problems we can sort them out before deadline. Any characters sent to me after the deadline will not be accepted. This is since I will be posting a more simple version of everybody's CS- including the unknown one which is the girl's- to the OOC. If any were posted later, then it would be obvious they are not the female, which would ruin the idea of the game. I will not have a character, since I know who the girl is, but I will be controlling NPCs to steer the game in the right direction.

You may freely post your character's general actions in the IC. But there are too types of things you can only do by PM. The first of these is if you want your character to do something without anybody else knowing. For example, your character might want to plant some girl's panties outside another player's dorm room in order to frame them as the girl, to distract other players from finding the actual girl. If you want to do something like this, PM me what action it is you want your character to do without anybody else knowing. Then I will put a post in the IC, revealing the result of your action using an NPC. Going back to the example, I could make a post about an NPC student finding a girl's panties outside of the targeted player's dorm room. Everybody else can react to this as they wish. Of course, you might think these sorts of actions will make it obvious who the girl isn't. Would the girl really leave panties outside her room? But the thing is, me and the player playing the girl will be planning mistakes that the girl will make. This game isn't going to be impossible you know! So anything leading to suspicion of another person being the girl could be one of the planned slip-ups... or just another player making things confusing. The best way to try and distinguish the two is by observing all of the other player's reactions. At the same time, be careful with your own reactions (prepare for the paranoia!).

The other action to be carried out by PM is romantically pursuing another character. If you think you know who the girl is, then start a conversation with the player of the character you suspect to be the girl, and me. I must be included in the conversation, even though I won't be replying to it- I'll explain why in a second. In this conversation you will be trying to romance the other player, who you believe is the girl. However, even if they aren't the girl, the other player is still allowed to lead you on romantically. This will be a problem as you can only be in one of these romantic conversations started by you at once. So you could be wasting your time flirting with a guy. Due to this, it is not advisory to start a conversation like this if you're not certain the other player if the girl. If you do begin to suspect the other player is a boy, you may (sensibly!) bring the romancing to an end, and end the conversation. The other player, who you invited into the conversation, may also end the conversation if they're not the girl...although that would be a stupid move. It's also notable you may participate in as many of these conversations which you are invited to as you wish. So remember- you can start only one conversation, but be in as many as you are invited to as you want. So why am I watching your conversations? Because I'm a pervert. So I can laugh at your futile efforts. One reason is so that I can make sure you're sticking to the roleplay's rules. Another is so that if you do start a conversation with the actual girl, I can judge when you have won her heart. But the most interesting reason is because I might reveal part of your conversation in the IC. Maybe you're hosting your conversation in the broom closet (so classy!), and the janitor could just happen to come along and discover the characters getting steamy in the closet. So be careful in your conversation- you don't know what I'll reveal!

A last note I'd like to make is about the responsibilities of the person playing the girl. To begin with, I hope I can trust whoever gets chosen to be the girl. I have no way of knowing if they are going to secretly tell somebody else if they are the girl or not, which would entirely ruin the role play. I'll be looking through applicants old posts to check they seem trustworthy, but I can't be 100% certain they are. So I politely ask, if you are going to play the girl, please don't tell anybody- the fate of the roleplay rests in your hands. Another thing about whoever is chosen to be the girl is that they are going to have to dedicate a lot more time than anybody else- so if you're going to apply to be the girl, make sure you have the time! We're going to be planning and plotting all the time. We have to decide what counts as stealing your heart, what mistakes your character will make to hint their the girl, how to make sure it's not too obvious their the girl, and many other various things. To prove you can dedicate the time, I'd like to see detailed CSs from applicants for the girl. Finally, be prepared to take orders from me if you're going to play the girl. As the GM, I have to control key elements of the roleplay to make sure it works properly. Considering that the girl is the most important part of making this work, I need to make sure you're playing her role properly. So I might tell you from time to time to do certain things in your post. If you'r rebellious, and are unlikely to listen to me telling you what to do for the sake of the roleplay, then once again, don't apply. Wow. I think I've dedicated this paragraph to putting people of playing the girl. But don't be put off- if you think you meet my three main criteria, then I'd love for you to apply! I'm really eager to see how people will portray the girl :). That's it then.
Below you will find a list of rule, soldier! Your mission is to read them carefully, and absorb them into your brain mush. Do you UNDERSTAND? Good.
-You must be respectful to other player. You're fighting for the girl (with loooove) in the IC, but I want you to be friendly to each other in the OOC. We are all human, so best manners aliens!
-You may only post a maximum of once a day. This is so I can keep track of what's going on to keep the RP going in the right direction. It also helps ensure people don't get left behind.
-If you can't post for a while for some reason, please tell me! (Although if you know you're not going to be able to post a lot now, I wouldn't recommend you sign up).
-You agree to sign over your soul to me by signing up for this roleplay.
-Please keep it PG-13! (Iwaku rating guide > https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/faq/what-is-the-rating-guide-for-iwaku.70/). I'll allow your characters to swear occasionally, so long as you censor it.
-Keep your posts a reasonable length. Don't make them so short there's nothing to work with, or so long Christmas comes before the end of your post. I'm going to say a minimum of 5 lines, and a maximum of 60 (but I won't be counting if you're a few over :)).
-I may change these rules according to what happens in the RP. If I do change them, I will announce it in the 'Updates and Announcements' post.
-I'm not looking for the next Shakespeare, but basic spelling and grammar is required. That means properly using capital letters, full stops, commas, and speech marks when writing. I also would like to suggest using spell check, and looking for any possible homophone mistakes.

You can either apply to be a male student or the female student. The deadline for female applications is 14/06/14 at 12:00pm. The deadline for male applications is 18/06/14 at 12:00pm. Do NOT post or even discuss/your characters here- PM them to me in ULTRA SECERCY. I will tell you instantly if male applications are accepted, and tell you on the 17th of June if female applications are accepted. All applications will receive some compulsory constructive criticism- so it's not because you're character isn't amazing. You can edit your CSs at any time before the 19th of June, so long as you inform of it. Anything else...oh yeah, only one character each! Just because...because. Otherwise I'll set the CIA onto you.

A Male Student

Blank-

Name:
Birth Date:
Appearance:
Brief History:
Family:
How'd they join the school?:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Specialty:
Fear:
Why Interested In Game?:
Romantic Tactic:
Other:

Explained-

Name: Write your character's full name. While I don't mind slightly unusual names, make it something I can spell and pronounce. Also, only use foreign names if your character is foreign.
Birth Date: The date and month your character was born. Do not write a year- all characters are going to be 16 because I want them in the same year (for the sake of the plot).
Appearance: You must include an image. I don't mind what sort of image, but you need one because of how I'm planning on using them later. You can also include a description if you want, but this isn't compulsory.
Brief History: When I say brief, I mean brief. There is a maximum of 10 lines- I won't read any more. You can reveal parts of your history in the roleplay if you really want to.
Family: You don't need to list every single member of your character's family here. Just tell things that might be relevant to the roleplay. For example, maybe your family has lost its honour recently, which is why your character is interested in the contest (to regain honour). This is also the section to tell me your character's nationality.
How'd they join the school?: For most people this will be because their family is super rich. But I will allow a few exceptions, if you've got a good character who is particularly gifted at something.
Personality: Tell me how your character normally acts. It's that simple.
Hobbies: This is optional. Tell me any hobbies your character might be found doing
Strengths: List 3 or 4 things your character is good at
Weaknesses: List 3 or 4 things your character is bad at
Specialty: What is the one thing your character is amazing at, that makes them different to everybody else at this elite school
Fear: What's the one thing your character fears most? What could be used against them?
Why Interested In Game?: Why is your character particularly interested in the game of winning the girl's heart? Give me a little more reason than it's a good contest to win. Maybe your character is super competitive, or they're family has some old beef with the girl's family.
Romantic Tactic: How do they go about romancing people? Are they aggressive, and dominating? Or do they take a more laid back approach, becoming good friends with a girl before asking then out?
Other: This is not a place to tell me about their long lost cousin's cat. Keep it relevant to the roleplay. For example, if they love animals then maybe they'll have pets at school, which could be used in the roleplay.

The Female Student

Blank-

Name:
Birth Date:
Appearance:
Boobs:
Brief History:
Family:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Specialty:
Fear:
Attitude Towards Game?:
Romantic Aim:
Other:
Sample post:

Explained-
Name: Write your character's full name. While I don't mind slightly unusual names, make it something I can spell and pronounce. Also, only use foreign names if your character is foreign.
Birth Date: The date and month your character was born. Do not write a year- all characters are going to be 16 because I want them in the same year (for the sake of the plot).
Normal Appearance: How does your character normally look as a girl? You may use an image and/or description.
Disguised Appearance: How does your character look when disguised as a boy? You must include an image. I don't mind what sort of image, but you need one because of how I'm planning to use it later on.
Boobs: Trust me, this is actually a legitimate category. Has your character developed boobs yet? If so, how large are they, and how does she plan on concealing them?
Brief History: When I say brief, I mean brief. There is a maximum of 10 lines- I won't read any more. You can reveal parts of your history in the roleplay if you really want to.
Family: You don't need to list every single member of your character's family here. Just tell things that might be relevant to the roleplay. Why is the girl's family so amazing- is the father the CEO of the company that cured cancer, and the mother the queen of England? This is also the section to tell me your character's nationality.
Personality: Tell me how your character normally acts. It's that simple.
Hobbies: This is optional. Tell me any hobbies your character might be found doing
Strengths: List 3 or 4 things your character is good at
Weaknesses: List 3 or 4 things your character is bad atSpecialty: What is the one thing your character is amazing at, that makes them different to everybody else at this elite school.
Fear: What's the one thing your character fears most? What could be used against them?
Attitude Towards Game?: What does you character think of the game. Does she like it or not? Does she want to focus on staying hidden, or play around with the boys? Why?
Romantic Aim: What sort of relationship does your character want to end up having with a boy by the end of the game. Dating? Lovers? Married? Friends with benefits?
Other: This is not a place to tell me about their long lost cousin's cat. Keep it relevant to the roleplay. For example, if they love animals then maybe they'll have pets at school, which could be used in the roleplay.
Sample post: Because you're applying for the key role in this roleplay, I want to see what your posting style is like, and if it's suitable. So I want you to write a post for your character arriving at school and going into assembly. I'm not going to limit other information you can give, or set a word limit- I want to see where you take this.

Warning: As the GM I reserve the right to use all information given to me about your characters to torment them as much as I like in the IC thread using NPCs and random events. Your characters will be embarrassed, made to face their fears, and put in generally awkward situations. You have been warned.

I would love anybody forever if they made me a pretty banner! I'll probably end up making my own, but if an arty person made one it'd be super cool, and you'd get an imaginary cookie reward! I've managed to make one! It doesn't look that great, but it will do.

Finally, you can find the unofficial Interest Check thread here > https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/competition-for-the-girl-hidden-in-a-school-of-boys.54347/

Over and out! *glomps*

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates and Announcements

-The official OOC is up! Celebrate! :D
-I made a banner! It's not in the rotation yet, but it should be soon.

-The banner has been accepted! You can see it and smell it like a weirdo now. Let's hope it attracts some new victims *cough* players.
-It's been decided that the school is located on a privately funded island.
-The island shall be Scandinavian (which Scandinavian country it belongs to doesn't particularly matter).
-I've bumped the male application deadline from the 22nd to the 19th so we can start sooner. So that's three less days to get your male CSs in!
-I've moved foward the CS deadlines again. Female CSs from the 15th to 14th, male CSs from the 19th to 18th.
-I will post all of the CSs and do final checks on the 19th. Then I will put the first post on the 20th! :D
-The deadline for female applications has come! The magnolia has been chosen. Now only male applications will be accepted.
-Just to clarify, everybody will get their own dorm- no sharing, sorry!
-All sign-ups are now CLOSED! It's official!
-I can't remember if I've already said this, but all characters are in the same class and 16 years old.
-Belford Academy now has a uniform! Here it is...*ogles*
[spoili]
male_uniform_sketch_by_jotakuoc-d3jktig.jpg

[/spoili]
-While there is a uniform, your character doesn't have to wear it. Most people do, but rebels can, well, rebel. And the headmaster's cool with that... at least I think so. ;)
- The first post of a romancing PM conversation should contain: where they are; what time is; and how they met up. The time has to be an unspecific time at night (in the spooky spooky dark). Also, don't mention anything of it in the official OOC or IC threads.
-IC posted here > https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-magnolia-hidden-among-wolves-ic.55202/
-Due to multiple people dropping out, I'm worried this RP might just die. So even though sign-ups are technically over, I shall allow people to 'adopt' the character of somebody who has dropped out. If you see a character on the List of Characters with a 'DROPPED OUT' heading, then you may take over their character. Just send me a PM requesting the adopt, and I'll PM you back confirming it and telling you the charrie's gender.

List of Characters

This is a complete list of all characters in the role play. I've ordered the list alphabetically according to the player of each character's username. For each character I've listed their name, birth date, family, specialty, and appearance. Where appropriate, I've also included an 'other' section for some characters. The female character is listed here, however it is disguised as a male character. It's also notable I've shortened and edited one or two things when I've thought it would be necessary to make sure you guys don't know too much about each others characters, considering they haven't met yet. So if anything seems a bit odd or abrupt, it's probably because I edited stuff out. This is especially the case with families, who I've tried to put into a similar format for all characters, except those which don't include individual family members. Now, onto the list!​

Player: Ali.
Name: Sebastian Montgomery.
Birth Date: July 16th.
Family: Dianne Montgomery (Mother - Astrophysicist), Ronald Montgomery (Father - Astrophysicist). Won a Nobel prize.
Specialty: Performing on the guitar.
Other: Keeps a small black cat called Timid in his dorm.
Appearance:
312ekbd.jpg

Player: Arius Angels.
Name: Dallas Vern Martin.
Birth Date: September 26th.
Family: Has two older brothers (Some of the best doctors around - Work in separate hospitals), a father (part of the Senate and had quite a bit of support in his state - Known as a generous man), and a mother (school teacher - married into the family).
Specialty: Poetry.
Appearance:
613572987_517477.gif

Player: Crimson77
Name: Aki 'Autumn' Kagamine
Birth Date: 18th August
Family: Sean Kagamine (father, 43, owns some major company revolving around military weaponry), and Lily Kagamine (mother, 41, CEO of some high business alongside Sean)
Speciality: Archery
Other: He has a tattoo of two sparrows on the top right of his back. He's also a Russian exchange student.
Appearance:
2dwayab.jpg

Player: Demaryu.
Name: Tyler Hayashi.
Birth Date: December 18th.
Family: He has a mother (American) and a father (Japanese) in his immediate family. Tyler lives in and grew up in Japan. The family were political advisers that grew greatly in power during the meiji era. Now they mostly do marriage arrangements and are used as a third party to help companies close business deals.
Specialty: Ancient sword styles and martial arts.
Other: Tyler's appearance excludes the horns in the below image.
Appearance:
1132156952baaa5bdeo.jpg

Player: Gladis.
Name: Hideaki Kurosawa.
Birth Date: 23rd October.
Family: His family contains Catarina Kurosawa (Aunt - French - Fashion Designer/CEO of a Fashion Company, part of her husbands business empire), Makoto Kurosawa (Uncle - Owner of Business Empire), and Helena Kurosawa (Cousin - French/Japanese, though she was born in England).
Specialty: Acting.
Appearance:
KAITO.full.1283322.jpg

Player: Mehuh.
Name: Ryan Oliver Moore.
Birth Date: January 16th.
Family: His family is in the business of cosmetics. They aren't extremely rich, but they are doing well and rising in popularity (but rich enough to send Ryan to this school). His family contains his mom (Main brain for what type of product to bring out), his dad (The one who figures out how to actually get them made), his younger sister (loves to model them the products - Will become an official model once she is older).
Specialty: Gathering data/info in relation to cosmetics and trends.
Appearance:
Kagamine.Len.full.1590489.jpg

Player: Princess of the Teacup.
Name: Ross James Beckett.
Birth Date: September 5th.
Family: His family is composed of Beverly Harper (Owner of Holy Matrimony, a wedding dress designing and making business - Absent), and Garrison Harper (A man who only seems to care about his reputation and wealth. He owns a chain of banks by the name of Harper Industries - Present).
Specialty: Baking and Designing Pastries.
Other: Hair is shaved as shown in second picture.
Appearance:
ce04b467c7abe324c8f548bc305be14c.png

6438209_f520.jpg

Player: Sora Blade.
Name: Renji Blade, goes by Ren.
Birth Date: December 1st.
Family: His family is Riku Blade (Father - Deceased), Sakura Blade (Mother - Hospitalized), Sora Blade (Little sister). They moved away from Japan when Sora was young.
Specialty: Kendo.
Other: He has a leather necklace with three charms, a little carved wolf, a glass robin with a chipped wing, and a little pair of silver wings. He also has three scars on his right forearm. Got into the school via a scholarship.
Appearance:
a60c12e2.jpg

Player: Vinyl.
Name: Ryan Hathaway.
Birth Date: October 31st.
Family: The family is made up of Harold Hathaway (Father - Head of the Nintendo company), Nichole Hathaway (Mother - stays at home). They have complete control of the Nintendo company.
Specialty: Computer engineering.
Other: He has a weak sternum. This can cause problems when doing exercise.
Appearance:
andro+2.jpg

Player: Xylime.
Name: Julius Napoleon Johnson.
Birth Date: February 15th.
Family: Julius is a relative of one of the founding members of the Johnson & Johnson company. The company has three segments, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, and Consumer Products, and is listed in the Fortune 500. His mother doesn't do anything.
Specialty: Tennis.
Other: The red eyes are contact lenses.
Appearance:
2-7236_zpsbf3d7949.jpg

Player: York.
Name: Petrus Fernandes.
Birth Date: May 23rd.
Family: His father (makes a good living off of programming computers) and mother (worked as a computer mechanic) are a match made in heaven. Petrus himself is very close to his parents.
Specialty: Computer software engineering.
Appearance:
Bradley-in-Merlin-bradley-james-24331595-624-352.jpg

this is great i am gonna start cs soon and send it two you. I gotta say you are pretty awesome
I'm looking forward to reading it! :)
And thank-you very much! (#>.<#) You're pretty epic too!

(Also, I would be to, not two. Beware of the ebil homophone monsters! It's no biggie though, so don't worry)

I really need to limit the number of exclamation marks I use...I feel like I'm being a bit excessive with them...

But there's so much to express~!

Hi! I'm still thinking about this and what kind of character I want to make and everything. But I'll send in a CS......eventually....

(I'm excessive with my periods... I do that a lot... Why?!)

Hi! I'm still thinking about this and what kind of character I want to make and everything. But I'll send in a CS......eventually....

(I'm excessive with my periods... I do that a lot... Why?!)
Sup! Good to see you're interested, take your time...within the time limits -.-'. But don't worry, you still have another 5/6 days to get a female one sorted, and 12/13 days for a male one.

(I would answer that, but I can't without laughing my immature butt off at the innuendo)

Sup! Good to see you're interested, take your time...within the time limits -.-'. But don't worry, you still have another 5/6 days to get a female one sorted, and 12/13 days for a male one.

(I would answer that, but I can't without laughing my immature butt off at the innuendo)

Okay! I think I'll start working on it now, though I don't know what I'll actually submit. Sometimes I work on a CS and then delete it and start over. I don't like submitting something without really thinking about it. I over detail a lot...

((How did I know you were going to say that?))

Okay! I think I'll start working on it now, though I don't know what I'll actually submit. Sometimes I work on a CS and then delete it and start over. I don't like submitting something without really thinking about it. I over detail a lot...

((How did I know you were going to say that?))
Well, like I've said, take your time. The more time you spend on it the better it will be.

(I'm the GM of this thread, so I get the gift of telepathy XD)

I'm looking forward to reading it! :)
And thank-you very much! (#>.<#) You're pretty epic too!

(Also, I would be to, not two. Beware of the ebil homophone monsters! It's no biggie though, so don't worry)
Sorry i make mistakes like that when i make quick replies. I will be more mindful of these things when the rp begins. Keep up the corrections and stuff let me know anything u find that errks u...Or selse i wont grow as an rper

Sorry i make mistakes like that when i make quick replies. I will be more mindful of these things when the rp begins. Keep up the corrections and stuff let me know anything u find that errks u...Or selse i wont grow as an rper
No worries, we all make mistakes. And this is just the OOC, so it doesn't really matter. I'm happy to know you're keen to improve though! :D

:P Holy crap typing up things on the road is annoying, especially since the track pad puts me at risk of deleting the entire thing and having to start over again >.<

Woooooo OOC THREAD!!!
Omg and sexual innuednos O.O
You lied about pG-13 《.《

:P Holy crap typing up things on the road is annoying, especially since the track pad puts me at risk of deleting the entire thing and having to start over again >.<
Those moments when you lose all your hard work... *destroys planet*

Updating the updates in a moment... *works up false excitement*

Status
Not open for further replies.