The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty;er looked over at Julias doing his push-ups and despite the show boating Julias did Tyler couldn't help but be impressed. Julias was more than he looked to be. When Mr. Humfrey finished talking Tyler could not deny how good of an opportunity a group project would be in getting to know the other boys and looking for the girl. He wanted to rule out Julias cause it seemed way to obvious, but he thought better of it. It was hard to be sure this early in the game. He slowly raised his hand thinking that the other boys would all do the same.

Julius felt something hit the back of his head and he flinched in response. Said thing was sticking in his hair, so he reached behind his head and pulled it out. It was a paper airplane, and Julius cocked an eyebrow. Unfolding the paper, he saw the phrase 'I'm impressed.' written inside. Julius flipped the paper over in his hand a few times, trying to find the name of the sender, completely missing Mr. Humfrey's response to the student who fell from his chair. Well darn. How am I supposed to flirt back if I don't know who it's from? Julius turned back to see if he could spot the secret admirer, but he couldn't pick out who it was. Eventually giving up, Julius' eyes fell to the young man still on the floor doing his push-ups. The purple-haired youth enjoyed the show until Mr. Humfrey introduced a Russian exchange student that would be attending their school. Julius turned fully in his chair to face this new student, and soon his eyes narrowed. He winked! That's my thing! He's stealing my techniques! Julius seethed silently to himself as he glared at the new competition.

Julius was brought out of his jealous thoughts when Mr. Humfrey told the students to decide on their next activity. It seemed that everyone wanted to do the 'team-building' exercises, but Julius had to contemplate his decision. Team-building sounds like work. I'd much rather just sit and pretend to listen to Mr. Humfrey lecture...but I suppose I could get a little more flirting in before the end of the day if we do the activity. Slowly, Julius rose his hand, praying that they would get to choose their team.

Petrus raised his hand quietly, as his decision was already made looking around at the activity going on throughout the classroom. Most noticeably, the interactions other students were having with each other already, he wasn't sure which one was the girl yet. He'd have to wait and see if anything happens that might give him a clue, though so far, there hadn't been anything like that; so he still couldn't rule anyone out just yet... That might lead to one of his biggest mistakes he'd ever make; which is saying quite alot.

After a few seconds it seemed as if the majority of the class had managed to raise their hands, and without being too annoying, much to Mr. Humfrey's delight. Motioning with his hand for everybody to put their arm's down, Mr. Humfrey proclaimed, "The majority vote is team-building activities, so that's what we'll do. I need everybody to couple up with a partner in order to do the first activity. You have thirty seconds to get in pairs- hurry." There was a decisive tone to Mr. Humfrey voice, saying 'get the hell on with it, I can't be arsed to deal with any more trouble'. Because he seriously couldn't be arsed. Not now that Mr. Humfrey had opened up tumblr on his web browser, and was scrolling through some... interesting pages.

As everybody rushed to find themselves a pair, there was one emo kid stuck at the back of the class who hadn't made a move yet. It didn't matter to him- he's already decided who his partner would be. From behind the jet-black hair covering his eyes, the boy's stare didn't leave the one he was fated to meet...

Dallas grumbled, he hadn't even had time to give his answer before the teacher had decided what they would do. He would sit still, not rushing to find a partner he would sit and wait until someone came up to him. He wasn't rude or cold, he's just quiet and while he sat he thought about Aki Kagamine, the Russian transfer student, he seemed odd but Dallas didn't particularly care about this new student.

With a sigh he glances up and gives a light wave a Julius, who seemed confused about Dallas' paper airplane, maybe he would get that Dallas had sent the note by waving to the purple haired flamboyant boy. Well maybe he was a boy, something told Dallas that Julius probably wasn't the girl, but better safe than sorry. Dallas tilts his head down once more writing yet another poem while waiting to see if anyone would show interest in partnering up with him.

Team-building it was. Mr. Humfrey told the boys to find a partner in thirty seconds so they could begin. Julius turned in his seat, scanning the youths behind him. He wanted to broaden his horizons and find a new person to claim as his own. The boy who had given Ryan clothes waved at Julius, which the purple-haired boy misinterpreted as an invitation to be partners. He rose from his chair and seemed to glide to the headphone-clad boy. Julius leaned over and placed a hand on the boy's desk. "A bit eager, aren't we dear? But I like that in a partner." Julius winked, smirking at his innuendo. "But it really is a shame that I can't be everyone's partner." Julius' eyes slowly moved and finally fell on Petrus. "Maybe if there aren't enough people, we could have a threesome?" Julius was joking, but if there really weren't enough boys to pair, he'd be happy to have more people to flirt with.

Reactions: 2 people
Aki scanned the room as he was told to take a seat. To his advantage, he saw a boy lift his hand and point to the empty seat beside his. Aki smirked at the boy and his "oh-so-friendly" character for doing so. Bingo.

As Mr. Humfrey snapped him out of his strategic mental planning, Aki made his way through the crowd. Ignoring the students exchanging seats as they were told to pair up for some random activity. Aki casually sashayed to his new "best friend". As he slowly slid into his seat, he turned his attention towards the boy, and smiled, "You seemed like you had some fun," Aki smirked at the boy's physical appearance an eyebrow cocking upwards.

The boy before him was drenched in water and his oddly strange shirt clung on to his figure. Aki couldn't resist the opportunity and leaned in, real close, to the kid and asked, with a suggestive tone in his voice, "Who got you wet?", smirking.

Reactions: 2 people
"Uh..." Petrus was taken by surprise when one of his classmates turned to him, suggesting that he could be paired up with him and that other boy, he didn't object with at least not being left out if he wasn't paired up with anyone, though it was quite a new experience to be openly requested for something like this. In most cases, he was just stuck with whoever was left out with him, he smiled a little, realizing this might actually be a good opportunity to get to know these two better, bonus points if one of them was the girl "Sure I guess, thanks for the offer." he told him quietly, but just loud enough that he would hear him.

Tyler sat at his desk and waited for the ruckus to die down. He was in no rush to find a partner. He sat back and surveyed the room watching who went to partner with who and tried to get a feel of everybody looking for any signs that could point him towards the one that could be the girl. Tyler decided to wait until everybody partnered up and go with the odd one out. Though he wouldn't object to any offer made to to hi if anyone were to approach him. For now he sat and waited

Most of the class had managed to get into pairs within thirty seconds. Most. However some people had failed to do such a simple task in the time allocated. For example, Dallas, Julius, and Petrus didn't quite seem to understand that the word 'pair' meant to get into twos, not three. Seeing as there was an uneven number in the class, however, Mr. Humfrey decided to let it slide. There were still several others who sadly needed to be put into pairs...sadly for them. Looking at the computer register to match names to faces, Mr. Humfrey declared, "For those of you not yet in pairs, Tyler shall be paired with Renji, Hideaki with Ryan Moore, and Sebastian with Ciel. No protests, get together immediately!" Mr. Humfrey waited a moment for the awkward auto-assigned pairs to get together, before continuing, "So our first team building is some stu-... very, um, stimulating, game called trust. Where you basically close your eyes and fall backwards, trusting your partner to catch you. And trust me, they will catch you." The last statement was accompanied by a warning glare at certain students.

Out of no where, an older student suddenly barged into the class room. After hurriedly hissing some words into Mr. Humfrey's ear, Mr. Humfrey's face went a ghostly shade of white. Quickly glancing between his class and the older student, he began rushing towards the door. "I-I'll be back soon!" Mr. Humfrey cried out, just before he exited the door, "Get on with the activity, and DON'T hurt each other..." And with that he was gone.

Tyler quickly got up and made his way to a seat next to Renji. Once again it appeared he messed up by doing what he thought was a good move, " I gotta remember must be fast and on time when dealing with Mr. Humfrey." He thought to himself as he sat down next Renji. He turns in his seat to introduce himself to Renji, but was cut short when Mr. Humfrey made an abrupt exit after an older boy entered the class and spoke with him. " Great a trust exercise. The one thing i don't have enough of" He thinks to himself as he lets out a sigh. " Ok Renji you can go first I won't drop you." He says as he stands up from his chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.