The Magicians of Pensgate (Plot Discussion/Sign-Ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow over run by females~! I might make some males then...

I was definitely gonna make another character, but I wanted that one first.

@Crow I thought I took the age limit off. You can make them whatever age you please.

Alright then, time for immature children to rampage the streets... or something. This kid is going all out, driving vehicles without a license... whatever a license is.

Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn
*laughs* I think I am going to like this kid~ *chuckles* I think I might two male siblings~ *nods head*

(time pressure is making my mind not work, I will kinda elongate this as we go along, like when an ability comes up, I'll put a better description under it, ect)

Alistar(Ali), Female, 17, Neko

Abilities:
. Witch's cat (boosts wizards magic abilities)
. Cat's Claws (swings at high speed, ripping the air, leaves a four-lined slash across the body
. Feral form (turns into a larger cat [somewhat like WoW's dps form for a druid])

Skills:
. Can sleep anywhere (but prefers laps)
. Sneaking around
. cat-like balance (allows for her to: walk on rails, move around rather easily, most parkour traits)
. Can keep her incisors longer (like a cat [see black cat to know a bit more of what I mean])
. Drawing a cat's head
. Can navigate in the dark or near darkness (She has cat's eyes)

. Naps
. Balls of yarn
. Being as high as she can
. Chasing birds
. The color crimson

Dislikes:
. Coffee
. Tea
. Having to stay awake for long periods of time
. being underground (but can still tolerate it)
. Dogs
. The color red (but oddly likes crimson)

Fears:
. The ocean/deep water (has to be able to see the bottom to not freak out)
. Kennels
. Big fish
. Bows (like hair bows, has a story to go along with this)

Life Goals:
She's part cat, so her biggest goal is to be up higher than any other cat, but she also wants to spend a lifetime drinking nothing but milk.

mhgk.jpg

| Personality (This will change as she grows IC, like possibly her lists of traits (likes, dislikes, fears)) |
Alistar grew up alone, practically from birth until now, so she knows how to take care of herself. From this, she relies only on herself, and trusts no one. She can be seen as irritable, and at times, will completely ignore people over stupid things.

| Hometown (fictitious - make it up!) |
She was born in a forest around no town, and so she technically has no hometown, or an official name, just the one she calls herself by.

| When you arrived in Leviton |
I need this explained, as I don't fully understand it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EternalMusic
I just realised the banned lady was Ruko.

So anyways, we do have enough to commence, now don't we?

I worked a little at Alistar's CS, Muse-sempai, it looks like females are the major majority here.....

So, do we wait for dudes or do we go with the roster?

Eternal was gonna make a male pair, so I guess we are waiting for that.

Muse will make her two males, and I'm thinking about making one, too. That would fill the roster entirely. I'll try to start tomorrow, Monday at the latest, though I'll be gone this weekend. (Being SPL of my scout troop sucks...)

EDIT:

In the RP, you can feel free to create NPCs for interactions, as long as they are only minor characters and not used in the main RP. (I.E. The staff of the Fallen Lion will be minor NPCs)

You can also create a new place in the city for the roleplay! You will, of course, have to tell me first so that I can tell you where it should/could be located and perhaps make a new locations for it, etc.

If you want your character to meet up with someone at the start, I suggest you plan that now.

My female character will start at the Fallen Lion. You could start with your character there, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the Character List. Looks much better.

I'll probably start on a rooftop (maybe the roof of the Fallen Lion) and if anyone wants to end up friends/allies with her, just let me know on here, and I'll let you know/we'll discuss it.

Sorry for my delay. Just been way too busy and out of it to really get up any large posts. I'll definitely begin starting Monday. Sorry again.

In the meantime, there are some questions everyone needs to answer.

1) Where does your character live? (Give a small explanation, if possible)
2) How do they make money?
3) Do they know anyone else's character in the roleplay?
4) (For the Wizards only [Not Wandering Wizard]) Is your character very competitive for the spot of Resident Magician?

See you all Monday!

All right, let's answer these then.

1. Agravina lives in about one block away from The Fallen Lion. For not only does she visit there often, not to drink mind you, but to find customers. It also lets her travel short distances to get food and drink at a low price, leaving her most of her money to buy materials for spells and conjuring.

2. Agravina makes money selling her wares, performing exorcisms, and helping these "poor unfortunate souls" that come to her seeking alternative means to succeeding in life.

3. Agravina is aware that there is a demon, likely a succubus, around Pensgate. Though she has yet to pinpoint them or meet them. [ @Crow ]

4. This depends on your sense of "competitive". Agravina herself seems rather inactive to most. In fact, she may even be willing to help another wizard... except if she is helping a rival in this way, she will do one of two things. They will either "owe her one." or she may deceive them in some way.

For Lucy:
1. She's taking abode in a temporary place near the Fallen Lion. A block or two.
2. Wanted Posters. Quests. Whatever you call them. She catches criminals, demons, beasts, turns them in(or what's left of them), claims her reward and finally leaves for another job.
3. Nope.

For Ruby:
1. Varies. She takes abode in her latest's host's residence. Sometimes she perches on roofs.
2. Prostitution. A lot of it.
3. She is well aware that other wizards are present, but she doesn't know exactly where.

1) Well my character doesn't live anywhere~ She goes around and travels, a wandering gypsy basically. She doesn't stay in one place at all she is always on the move and nver stays in one place for too long~

2) Well she does fortune telling and such with her tarot cards and such and with the help of rion the two of them are able to get quite a bit of money~ *winks with a smirk*

3) Apart from her beloved apprentice Rion, Esmerelda doesn't know anyone. She doesn't make too many relationships with people and tends to keep to herself and only really opens up to Rion to be honest.

4) Nope. She doesn't really care about that she is just having fun with her tarot cards and Rion~

@Rion @G3n3s1sR3b0rn

1) Wherever Esmerelda Rhett go, forever~
2) Rion makes luck charms. Now and then he is allowed to help out with bigger jobs though.
3) He only stay near his fabulous Mistress, Esmerelda Rhett.
4) Rion is probably be a bit more competitive than his teacher.

1) Wherever Esmerelda Rhett go, forever~
2) Rion makes luck charms. Now and then he is allowed to help out with bigger jobs though.
3) He only stay near his fabulous Mistress, Esmerelda Rhett.
4) Rion is probably be a bit more competitive than his teacher.
Probably~ Esmerelda just likes to have fun~ Ah.... I need to make that male......

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rion
Status
Not open for further replies.