The Magical Realm: A Warped Reality Of Magic & Chaos (Sign Ups/OOC/Shutting Down For Now...Sorry )

Do You Have What It Takes To Be In The Magical Realm?

• Uh...Yeah!!!!!!!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Maybe...I don't know yet...

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Let's Do This!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, bye...

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright peeps I need some input! I'm working on my other charrie and cannot choose who to use for the life of me! So what do you think of these one's for two more charries?

Taissa Farmiga , Nicole Gale Anderson , Hanna Beth Merjos , Kertie Pahk or Adelaide Kane?
Definitely Adelaide Kane!

I like two the most and the last one.

Well I will than claim and use Adalaide Kaine and Nicole Anderson!

Thanks you two!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Alright peeps I need some input! I'm working on my other charrie and cannot choose who to use for the life of me! So what do you think of these one's for two more charries?

Taissa Farmiga , Nicole Gale Anderson , Hanna Beth Merjos , Kertie Pahk or Adelaide Kane?
I'd vote, but with absolutely no context I have no idea what any of those characters entail!

Real World ~ Dean Kent
tumblr_m8ah70o0rZ1rclnvfo1_500.jpg
Name:
Dean Jonathan Kent
Nickname(s): ||D||DJ||Ducky||
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: tumblr_n3tpdg36MH1t1oerwo1_500.gif
Nationality: British
Birthplace: Wales, Great Britain
Living Where: Los Angeles, California
History:(Optional.)
7e760dfffd09cd2d22b25a96eb3e686e.jpg
Personality:(How they are and how they act.)
Quirks:(Anything unique to your own character.)
Flaws & Imperfections:(Some things that your character is bad at, or something they don't like about themself.)
images.jpeg
Magical Realm ~ Dean Kent
Name: Dragon
Title:(Many magical beings gain titles from different daring feats. Like Winkle Catcher, Drugen Slayer, etc...will be granted by Yours Truly, after seeing how your character progresses.)
Power(s):(1-4 Powers, nothing OP or anything to do with Time Travel. If you don't have a clue on any good powers or magical abilities, you can check these links out for help. 1 and 2)
Magical Affinity:(The element your character is most proficient in, this does not have to be the only elemet their powers are from, but would be handy to have at least one skill in it.)
Race:(The longer you are in the Magical Realm you slowly start to change into one of the magical creatures of The Realm, you choose what they turn into.)
New Appearance:(This one you can describe how your character looks, since it might be hard to find a picture of them, if you do then great job.)
Weapon(s):(Some characters can decide to use magical weapons instead of their powers. Since some powers won't work on certain creatures.)
Special Race Power:(Depending on what your character turns into, they will be granted a certain power/skill, only known from that race. If you make your own creature to change in to, you have to let me know the power before you do it.)
Other:(Anything else you wanna put in.)

*Take the stuff in parentheses out of the finished cses. I know there's a lot, but it's detailed so everyone can fully know your character.

Check out my charrie's on Pg 2!! They are still WIP but is it sad I already love them and I am plotting for them?

@Little_Ghost98 ~ Love Dean's whole look! Great faceclaim.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Check out my charrie's on Pg 2!! They are still WIP but is it sad I already love them and I am plotting for them?

@Little_Ghost98 ~ Love Dean's whole look! Great faceclaim.
Thank you!!! His name is Jeremy Kapone xD

I'd vote, but with absolutely no context I have no idea what any of those characters entail!
I think it's a question of whose face claim to use, and that they're all real people.

Still, other than bare details from a quick google search, I have no idea who any of them are.

Wow 1,000+ views and just started this on Sat lol.

My own RP just hit 1000 posts not long ago, that was exciting! OOC, but still.

I've been doing some thinking for this RP, I feel like I want to do something more with James other than "old man that knows more than the others" but I really don't know what else yet. I'll come up with something!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Hello guys, I'm sorry to inform you that I cannot continue to pursue this RP, due to the fact that I decided to be an idiot and join other RPs, so I've been busy with that, and school is right around the corner and I am way behind on my summer homeworks.

I apologize for the inconvenience but it looks like you've got a very successful team for this RP. :D Have fun on your endeavors!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Hello guys, I'm sorry to inform you that I cannot continue to pursue this RP, due to the fact that I decided to be an idiot and join other RPs, so I've been busy with that, and school is right around the corner and I am way behind on my summer homeworks.

I apologize for the inconvenience but it looks like you've got a very successful team for this RP. :D Have fun on your endeavors!
image.jpg

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae and Justin

I hope you enjoy your current RP's!

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Okay working on IC, should have Saturday, adding accepeted characters to the roster, and tomorrow notables...finally.

Reactions: Squee
Bad News Guys :(, My life is getting busier...so I won't be able to GM, I am barely able to role play at all. I Really wanted to do this, but RL and all. When I do, which I will bring this back and actually start it, if you guys want I will definitely hold your spots. I will still be rping , but being GM I know will take a lot of dedication and hard work...which unfortunately I can't do right now. I love all you guys for actually making me feel happy that so many people wanted to join. And thanks @Squee for being myCo GM, because you didn't have to do it, but you did.. Like I said when I DO bring this back, I will tag all of you to join again. Sorry once more, everyone knows how excited I was about this, but I would rather not do something, than half ass it...that is not my style at all. I hope you guys will all come back when I bring this back...Now off to feel bad and sad...

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
Hey, don't worry about it, taking care of real life business is far more important. If/when you take this back up again just let me know and I'll see if my schedule allows for me to do this again!

Hey, don't worry about it, taking care of real life business is far more important. If/when you take this back up again just let me know and I'll see if my schedule allows for me to do this again!
Yeah it just sucks, was really excited to become a GM for the first time lol, still will happen someday, hopefully not to far down the road.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ I feel you right now. My life has just been, a roller coaster, so feel free to take some time off. Get in some RL time, and I know you would never leave us because you wanted too. I will defiantly join again if you make this again sometime later

Status
Not open for further replies.