The Magical Realm: A Warped Reality Of Magic & Chaos (Sign Ups/OOC/Shutting Down For Now...Sorry )

Do You Have What It Takes To Be In The Magical Realm?

• Uh...Yeah!!!!!!!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Maybe...I don't know yet...

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Let's Do This!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, bye...

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEAR YOUR NEW (co-)OVERLORD! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, I do have skype if anyone cares to add me there, but I don't get on as frequently as I should

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Ok I know that I haven't done too much with this so far and I have to apologize for that. I also have to apologize and say that I can't commit to this right now due to some things going on with other rp's. I will definitely be interested in coming back later to join this again if I can. I am sorry though and I hope that I'll be able to join this in the future

("REAL" World)

Name: Catherine Larsen

Nickname(s): Sometimes called 'Cat', which she can deal with, but 'Kitty' or 'Kitten', while often meant endearingly, do bother her a bit more.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
640x886_12181_Raina_2d_fantasy_portrait_woman_girl_red_hair_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Nationality: American

Birthplace: New York, New York.

Living Where: New York, New York.

Personality: Catherine can be a bit cynical, but also quiet, often too shy to speak up when something's bothering her, so she usually just deals with anything she doesn't like. She spent a lot of high school being the girl who sat in the back of the class that no one wanted to bother, because, despite her quietness, people understood her as being surprisingly intimidating when she was pushed far enough. She doesn't really have any close friends, and, while she sometimes feels like she should feel lonely, it actually doesn't seem to bother her that much. She's a bit of a bookworm and content just focusing on her schoolwork and hobbies.

-She's a fan of fantasy stories, with Alice in Wonderland being one of her favorites. She just loves the idea of escaping to a world full of mysticism like that.
-Also a bit of an artist, and enjoys drawing in her spare time.

Dislikes:
-Can be a bit prissy at times, and dislikes the thought of getting dirty. Not a very outdoorsy person.

Quirks:
-Twirls her hair when she's nervous or lost in thought.

Flaws & Imperfections: She has a tendency to be a bit self-conscious and insecure, often suffers from mild social anxiety in the sense that she often worries about what other people think about her. Due to her anxiety, she sometimes comes off as more aggressive than she really is, sometimes being quick to snap at people (and then immediately regret it) when a social situation makes her uncomfortable, which is just another thing she dislikes about herself.

Other: And here is the word 'Warped' in a sentence.

(Magical Realm)

Name: Maria

Title: None yet

Power(s):
-Fire manipulation — The ability to create and control fire.
-Night vision — The ability to see well in the dark.
-Heightened agility and reflexes.

Magical Affinity: Fire

Race:

New Appearance:
kasia_by_anikakinka-d53yq38.jpg

(^But without these weapons.^)

Weapon(s): A glove like this on each hand.
CatsClaws.png

Hope this is alright! Let me know if I need to make any changes.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
("REAL" World)

Name: Catherine Larsen

Nickname(s): Sometimes called 'Cat', which she can deal with, but 'Kitty' or 'Kitten', while often meant endearingly, do bother her a bit more.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
640x886_12181_Raina_2d_fantasy_portrait_woman_girl_red_hair_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Nationality: American

Birthplace: New York, New York.

Living Where: New York, New York.

Personality: Catherine can be a bit cynical, but also quiet, often too shy to speak up when something's bothering her, so she usually just deals with anything she doesn't like. She spent a lot of high school being the girl who sat in the back of the class that no one wanted to bother, because, despite her quietness, people understood her as being surprisingly intimidating when she was pushed far enough. She doesn't really have any close friends, and, while she sometimes feels like she should feel lonely, it actually doesn't seem to bother her that much. She's a bit of a bookworm and content just focusing on her schoolwork and hobbies.

-She's a fan of fantasy stories, with Alice in Wonderland being one of her favorites. She just loves the idea of escaping to a world full of mysticism like that.
-Also a bit of an artist, and enjoys drawing in her spare time.

Dislikes:
-Can be a bit prissy at times, and dislikes the thought of getting dirty. Not a very outdoorsy person.

Quirks:
-Twirls her hair when she's nervous or lost in thought.

Flaws & Imperfections: She has a tendency to be a bit self-conscious and insecure, often suffers from mild social anxiety in the sense that she often worries about what other people think about her. Due to her anxiety, she sometimes comes off as more aggressive than she really is, sometimes being quick to snap at people (and then immediately regret it) when a social situation makes her uncomfortable, which is just another thing she dislikes about herself.

Other: And here is the word 'Warped' in a sentence.

(Magical Realm)

Name: Maria

Title: None yet

Power(s):
-Fire manipulation — The ability to create and control fire.
-Night vision — The ability to see well in the dark.
-Heightened agility and reflexes.

Magical Affinity: Fire

Race:

New Appearance:
kasia_by_anikakinka-d53yq38.jpg

(^But without these weapons.^)

Weapon(s): A glove like this on each hand.
CatsClaws.png

Hope this is alright! Let me know if I need to make any changes.
She looks great and the sentence Rofl.

Okay, I will be adding races and places (that rhymed lol) This week, should have is up on Saturday...for the ones who haven't put up cash, don't worry too much...just let me know if you'll at least have one character up by Saturday. If not we can discuss on how your character intro would be.

@Andy thanks for letting me know, you can always come back...just let me.know if you ever want to.^^.

Okay, I will be adding races and places (that rhymed lol) This week, should have is up on Saturday...for the ones who haven't put up cash, don't worry too much...just let me know if you'll at least have one character up by Saturday. If not we can discuss on how your character intro would be.

@Andy thanks for letting me know, you can always come back...just let me.know if you ever want to.^^.
Are we allowed to create our own species as long as they're not overpowered?

I'm going to be called "old man" at some point in character, aren't I? I'm ok with this!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Are we allowed to create our own species as long as they're not overpowered?
Yes, you just have to pm me it in detail. Anyone can make their own race, as long as I can read over it beforehand.

@Squee you definitely are lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Okay just finished my second char. The Queen will be done tomorrow and The Narrator is pretty obvious of what it's for lol. After that, more Notables to come^^. So excited for this.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ - Hey you , was just wondering if my charrie was accepted or not? She is on pg 2 and do tell me if their is anything I need to fix! ^^

Rofl sorry you still WIP, so I thought you weren't done.

An axe wielder? 10points to Griffandor.

• Thank You
Rofl. @Archwar, when they first join the world there appearance will still be human, later in the rp they will change. Just so you know, so your character will still be human for now. New Appearance is for when they jump into the world, changing their clothes...then it changes into a race of magical creature. Other then that your character is accepeted. Will be adding your new race to notables later.

• Thank You
GUYS!! GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! I AM HERE! xD Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Shelly Hennig and Holland Roden face claim! xD @Shattered♦Secrets™ what have I missed love? c:

GUYS!! GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! I AM HERE! xD Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Shelly Hennig and Holland Roden face claim! xD @Shattered♦Secrets™ what have I missed love? c:
Rofl nothing so far just character making and face claiming lol. And @Squee is my new co gm, nothing major has happen. IC will be up by Saturday though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ghostie
Rofl nothing so far just character making and face claiming lol. And @Squee is my new co gm, nothing major has happen. IC will be up by Saturday though.
Cool cool xD I'll of course have my characters up by then c:

Alright peeps I need some input! I'm working on my other charrie and cannot choose who to use for the life of me! So what do you think of these one's for two more charries?

Taissa Farmiga , Nicole Gale Anderson , Hanna Beth Merjos , Kertie Pahk or Adelaide Kane?

(WIP)

Real World ~ Marie Rhodes
Holland-Roden-holland-roden-31927718-500-600.png
Name: Marie Teresa Rhodes
Nickname(s): ||Mar||Mar-Mar||Ria||Mari||Lucky Charm (hates it)||
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Curious)
Nationality: ||American||Irish||German||
Birthplace:
Miami, Florida
Living Where: Miami, Florida
Occupation: Student at University of Miami || Works Part-time at a dance studio ||
History:
holland-roden-profile.jpg
Personality: Marie is a very

Quirks:(Anything unique to your own character.)
Flaws & Imperfections:(Some things that your character is bad at, or something they don't like about themself.)

tumblr_inline_mnxqi9n3vZ1qz4rgp.gif
Magical Realm ~ Marie Rhodes
Name:(Can be the same as their real name or different.)
Title:(Many magical beings gain titles from different daring feats. Like Winkle Catcher, Drugen Slayer, etc...will be granted by Yours Truly, after seeing how your character progresses.)
Power(s):(1-4 Powers, nothing OP or anything to do with Time Travel. If you don't have a clue on any good powers or magical abilities, you can check these links out for help. 1 and 2)
Magical Affinity:(The element your character is most proficient in, this does not have to be the only elemet their powers are from, but would be handy to have at least one skill in it.)
Race:(The longer you are in the Magical Realm you slowly start to change into one of the magical creatures of The Realm, you choose what they turn into.)
New Appearance:(This one you can describe how your character looks, since it might be hard to find a picture of them, if you do then great job.)
Weapon(s):(Some characters can decide to use magical weapons instead of their powers. Since some powers won't work on certain creatures.)
Special Race Power:(Depending on what your character turns into, they will be granted a certain power/skill, only known from that race. If you make your own creature to change in to, you have to let me know the power before you do it.)
Other:(Anything else you wanna put in.)

*Take the stuff in parentheses out of the finished cses. I know there's a lot, but it's detailed so everyone can fully know your character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Real World ~ Katherine Helt
CERI3FdWIAAEbSk.jpg
Name: Katherine Grace Helt
Nickname(s):(If they have one or many...even ones they hate.)
Sexuality:(Straight, Bi, Gay, Pan, etc...)
Appearance:(Real Pics or Fantasy Pics...No Anime. You can use a description if you can't find a pic.)
Nationality:(American, Swedish, Haitian, British, etc...)
Birthplace:(Where they were born.)
Living Where:(Could be the same as their birthplace, or different.)
History:(Optional.)
vSOjujW0GX4.jpg
Personality:(How they are and how they act.)
Flaws & Imperfections:(Some things that your character is bad at, or something they don't like about themself.)

original.gif
Magical Realm ~ Katherine Helt

Title:(Many magical beings gain titles from different daring feats. Like Winkle Catcher, Drugen Slayer, etc...will be granted by Yours Truly, after seeing how your character progresses.)
Power(s):(1-4 Powers, nothing OP or anything to do with Time Travel. If you don't have a clue on any good powers or magical abilities, you can check these links out for help. 1 and 2)
Magical Affinity:(The element your character is most proficient in, this does not have to be the only elemet their powers are from, but would be handy to have at least one skill in it.)
Race:(The longer you are in the Magical Realm you slowly start to change into one of the magical creatures of The Realm, you choose what they turn into.)
New Appearance:(This one you can describe how your character looks, since it might be hard to find a picture of them, if you do then great job.)
Weapon(s):(Some characters can decide to use magical weapons instead of their powers. Since some powers won't work on certain creatures.)
Special Race Power:(Depending on what your character turns into, they will be granted a certain power/skill, only known from that race. If you make your own creature to change in to, you have to let me know the power before you do it.)

*Take the stuff in parentheses out of the finished cses. I know there's a lot, but it's detailed so everyone can fully know your character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Real World ~ Nathan Swell
tumblr_nnwuykbOsm1ro16elo1_400.jpg
Name: Nathan Thomas Gregory Swell
Nickname(s):(If they have one or many...even ones they hate.)
Sexuality:(Straight, Bi, Gay, Pan, etc...)
Appearance:(Real Pics or Fantasy Pics...No Anime. You can use a description if you can't find a pic.)
Nationality:(American, Swedish, Haitian, British, etc...)
Birthplace:(Where they were born.)
Living Where:(Could be the same as their birthplace, or different.)
History:(Optional.)
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f5a4e683565434b2e6a7067.jpeg
Personality:(How they are and how they act.)
tumblr_inline_mlq34vGjg11qz4rgp.gif
Magical Realm ~ Nathan Swell
Race:(The longer you are in the Magical Realm you slowly start to change into one of the magical creatures of The Realm, you choose what they turn into.
New Appearance: thomas-brodie-sangster.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.