The Magical Realm: A Warped Reality of Magic & Chaos (Interest)

Do You Wanna Get Warped?!

• Yes Please!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Warp You!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nah...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warp Away!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted my post
Lol I love that you watched it though lol, just wait till everything else is up, then we can do this rofl.

Good to roll.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm probably still on board, but, another question: what are the posting requirements in terms of length?

I'm still in for this, just currently so delusional from medicine I see two screens, but I'm sure I only have one monitor.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm probably still on board, but, another question: what are the posting requirements in terms of length?
At least a paragraph or two, I would rather have quality over quantity. Some people can right giant stories of crap, and another person can just make one paragraph of wonderful things. Since I don't post big paragraphs, you don't have to worry about that. As long as it's legitable and makes sense and is a paragraph (6-8 Sentences) . I hope that answered your question^^.

Count me still in , Darling! ^^

At least a paragraph or two, I would rather have quality over quantity. Some people can right giant stories of crap, and another person can just make one paragraph of wonderful things. Since I don't post big paragraphs, you don't have to worry about that. As long as it's legitable and makes sense and is a paragraph (6-8 Sentences) . I hope that answered your question^^.

Ok, awesome, thanks! Often times I'll write multiple paragraphs, myself, but I'm always quality over quantity and I only asked cuz I hate needing to fluff up my posts to hit some absurd requirement when sometimes a post doesn't need to be any longer than one paragraph, you know?

But yeah totally in on this, then. ^^

Ok, awesome, thanks! Often times I'll write multiple paragraphs, myself, but I'm always quality over quantity and I only asked cuz I hate needing to fluff up my posts to hit some absurd requirement when sometimes a post doesn't need to be any longer than one paragraph, you know?

But yeah totally in on this, then. ^^
Yeah I hate that lol, I love putting in detail but you don't have to kill people with every single detail. Reserves are almost done, after that everyone can put up cses or talk in the ooc^^.

Cs is up, you can work on chars now, while I get everything else up.

Okay you guys can post in the ooc, I will finish the rest tonight. Got to go see you all later.

I will have my charries up tomorrow (my tomorrow, which begins in an hour and a half XD) when I wake up.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I will have my charries up tomorrow (my tomorrow, which begins in an hour and a half XD) When I wake up.
Okay, Rofl, can't wait to see them, after I finish everything my chars will be up. Later for now...I think I already said that Rolf.

Ack! It appears that my Alerts didn't notify me about this thread. I didn't know about the OOC until later. I'm working on the CS right now. It should be finished in a few hours time.

Status
Not open for further replies.