The Magical Girls and the Incident of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been distracted, my apologies. I'll have the second CS up tomorrow then we can get our show on the road.

Looks like it will end up a 1x1 after all. Maybe we can do it in private messages and leave this one for the group if more people show up? If I have a Luna we could do Luna posts and Magia posts for 1x1s and they sometimes connect with the Luna undercover. My Luna could be a more monster-like form that can hide in your Luna's pockets, hair, etc and is a master at disguising his presence.

Your Luna would be in charge of that relationship, mine more like an intelligent pet who is mostly loyal but does act up at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh, I thought I responded to this. Dammnit Libby, you suck. T.T

Okay, PM works though I would much prefer thread. Either way, I'm cool with whatever. And that pairing of Luna sounds absolutely adorable. I like it.

Awwww. There there. *pats head

Perhaps a 1x1 thread could be created then because it would be odd for only 2 people to post in a group thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww. There there. *pats head

Perhaps a 1x1 thread could be created then because it would be odd for only 2 people to post in a group thread.

A 1x1 thread would be awesome... If you don't mind that is.

I'll be working on it when I get the time. I'd like to have it finished up by thanksgiving because I wouldn't be active here for a couple days so might as well get it ready for you to post your characters and such.

It actually wont be too detailed because we already know the info from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.